Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WindDom] The Great Denim Trial (END)
1 2 3
It's the final day! Get your votes in and help save Sornieth! Only you... can prevent denimpocalypse.
It's the final day! Get your votes in and help save Sornieth! Only you... can prevent denimpocalypse.
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
Last few hours now! Mid-rise and denim-on-denim have managed to make it into the lead of their respective polls! The jury is still out on jeggings and best wash. Will the true answer to those questions end up being... equilibrium?
Last few hours now! Mid-rise and denim-on-denim have managed to make it into the lead of their respective polls! The jury is still out on jeggings and best wash. Will the true answer to those questions end up being... equilibrium?
I have finally cast my vote in for some of the questions that I truly care about- sleeping in jeans is a FINE THING TO DO, dammit.
I have finally cast my vote in for some of the questions that I truly care about- sleeping in jeans is a FINE THING TO DO, dammit.
FR+3
As the final bell ere judgment's end tolled, its ghostly chime echoing across the land, the Jenizen put down the scrolls of parchment that were Sornieth's answer.

"We see now," it hissed. What it had was not exactly a mouth, so it could not smile; but neither could it frown. "Though sin abounds, wisdom is not extinguished. Though shapes differ and worlds drift, thread binds us."

Even beyond the Wall, the Seams of which only the Jenizens knew how to travel, even in this distant and wretched world, the light of denim yet shone. The inhabitants of this world, for all their savagery and greed, knew to pay obeisance to the zipper, understood the importance of the Middle Way in jean rise, rejected the dark temptations of the jeggings, allowed denimkin to flourish together, did not pass judgment on those who communed with denim through the unconscious, forbade harming of the holy fabric, and were ignorant to the dark art of Planters, despite their contact with the corrupting Shade.

Indeed, what lived in this plane were not foul beings that sought to rot the world, but young and reckless peoples, easily led astray, yes, but with the light of denim still shining, however faintly, in their hearts--not to be destroyed, but in need of guidance. No matter how grave the danger, the Jenizens could not eradicate fellow People of the Cloth.

Yet the danger remained.

"A chance, then," the Jenizen whispered, its sibilant voice drifting through the winds as the indigo gateways grew paler and its presence faded. "And time. Time for change... and for mending."

The last of the dark threads vanished from the sky. And against all odds, thanks to the wisest among them, Sornieth remained standing.

The Chronicle of Indigo Wisdom
-END-
As the final bell ere judgment's end tolled, its ghostly chime echoing across the land, the Jenizen put down the scrolls of parchment that were Sornieth's answer.

"We see now," it hissed. What it had was not exactly a mouth, so it could not smile; but neither could it frown. "Though sin abounds, wisdom is not extinguished. Though shapes differ and worlds drift, thread binds us."

Even beyond the Wall, the Seams of which only the Jenizens knew how to travel, even in this distant and wretched world, the light of denim yet shone. The inhabitants of this world, for all their savagery and greed, knew to pay obeisance to the zipper, understood the importance of the Middle Way in jean rise, rejected the dark temptations of the jeggings, allowed denimkin to flourish together, did not pass judgment on those who communed with denim through the unconscious, forbade harming of the holy fabric, and were ignorant to the dark art of Planters, despite their contact with the corrupting Shade.

Indeed, what lived in this plane were not foul beings that sought to rot the world, but young and reckless peoples, easily led astray, yes, but with the light of denim still shining, however faintly, in their hearts--not to be destroyed, but in need of guidance. No matter how grave the danger, the Jenizens could not eradicate fellow People of the Cloth.

Yet the danger remained.

"A chance, then," the Jenizen whispered, its sibilant voice drifting through the winds as the indigo gateways grew paler and its presence faded. "And time. Time for change... and for mending."

The last of the dark threads vanished from the sky. And against all odds, thanks to the wisest among them, Sornieth remained standing.

The Chronicle of Indigo Wisdom
-END-
[size=1]@Bwee @eeeeel @Golden @Jarett @mynnthia @Niviarsiaq @Nixus @plante @ShimmeryLuna @sparkbreeze @uruhead @WanderingTurtle[/size] Sorry for the pings, but I wanted to thank you again for participating in the Great Denim Trial... and let you know that I've made some commemorative 'badges'! :) I accidentally made them much too big to really act as standard badges, though you're welcome to resize them. Either way, I hope you enjoy them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753908618170459/fashion_baby_2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753935444934706/fashion_baby_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753958442311821/fashion_baby_3.png[/img] Slightly smaller, textless versions: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753642623811604/small_fashion_baby_blue.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753670364942398/small_fashion_baby_green.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1113639302321143808/1118753690862489660/small_fashion_baby_yellowpng.png[/img]
@Bwee @eeeeel @Golden @Jarett @mynnthia @Niviarsiaq @Nixus @plante @ShimmeryLuna @sparkbreeze @uruhead @WanderingTurtle

Sorry for the pings, but I wanted to thank you again for participating in the Great Denim Trial... and let you know that I've made some commemorative 'badges'! :) I accidentally made them much too big to really act as standard badges, though you're welcome to resize them. Either way, I hope you enjoy them!

fashion_baby_2.png

fashion_baby_1.png

fashion_baby_3.png

Slightly smaller, textless versions:
small_fashion_baby_blue.png

small_fashion_baby_green.png

small_fashion_baby_yellowpng.png
Haha, I love them! I will find a place of honor for them somewhere.
Haha, I love them! I will find a place of honor for them somewhere.
What awesome badges, I don't think I've ever seen anything so fashionable. XD Thanks a ton for running such a fun event!
What awesome badges, I don't think I've ever seen anything so fashionable. XD Thanks a ton for running such a fun event!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 3