Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WindDom] The Great Denim Trial (END)
1 2 3
Thank you so much. People need to know how vital their denim opinions are. This is far more important than any Tumblr poll, it's a matter of life or death. Will let you know when the upcoming badges are ready!
Thank you so much. People need to know how vital their denim opinions are. This is far more important than any Tumblr poll, it's a matter of life or death. Will let you know when the upcoming badges are ready!
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
this was the best thread i have ever been a part of [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
this was the best thread i have ever been a part of
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

[emoji=wind rune size=1]
I read "sending payment jortly" and I will never be the same

I've voted and will be paying in a moment lol
I read "sending payment jortly" and I will never be the same

I've voted and will be paying in a moment lol
B18_L.pngo690-d01-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d02-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d03-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d04-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d05-Angel-Starling.pngB18_R.pngSNcGdaj.png
[emoji=scroll size=1] [b]MID-WEEK REPORT[/b] We're now halfway through this push, so let's look at the current standings! Here are some notable observations. [LIST] [*] Thanks to the contribution of a wise and powerful denimologist, [b]zipper fly[/b] is completely dominating and is likely to continue doing so for the rest of the polling period. [*] The age-old question of [b]denim-on-denim[/b], long debated by the sages of the realm, is still split 50-50! What will happen if nothing breaks the stalemate? Could balance be the true answer to this question, or will the truly righteous answer triumph in the end? [*] [b]Dark wash [/b] currently has a small lead over light (G&G denim edition, anyone?), but just a couple votes could easily change everything. And I wonder if any fans of other washes will step up to represent their favourite pair of jeans or jacket? [*] As things currently stand, it seems like [b]Sornieth does not have denim planters[/b]. Do these ominous creations only exist in the Jean Realm, whence the Jenizens hail? Or has a small subsection of Sornieth's population been using them all along? I invite you to imagine what denim planters made from the jeans of a Spiral may look like. Perhaps such a powerful, non-Euclidean vision is too much for the minds of this realm to take after all... [/LIST]
MID-WEEK REPORT

We're now halfway through this push, so let's look at the current standings! Here are some notable observations.

• Thanks to the contribution of a wise and powerful denimologist, zipper fly is completely dominating and is likely to continue doing so for the rest of the polling period.
  • The age-old question of denim-on-denim, long debated by the sages of the realm, is still split 50-50! What will happen if nothing breaks the stalemate? Could balance be the true answer to this question, or will the truly righteous answer triumph in the end?
  • Dark wash currently has a small lead over light (G&G denim edition, anyone?), but just a couple votes could easily change everything. And I wonder if any fans of other washes will step up to represent their favourite pair of jeans or jacket?
  • As things currently stand, it seems like Sornieth does not have denim planters. Do these ominous creations only exist in the Jean Realm, whence the Jenizens hail? Or has a small subsection of Sornieth's population been using them all along? I invite you to imagine what denim planters made from the jeans of a Spiral may look like. Perhaps such a powerful, non-Euclidean vision is too much for the minds of this realm to take after all...
luckily, ive saved the day on the denim-on-denim vote battle. unluckily, my alter ego unsaved the day by choosing the other option as well.

still 50/50.........
luckily, ive saved the day on the denim-on-denim vote battle. unluckily, my alter ego unsaved the day by choosing the other option as well.

still 50/50.........
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Thank you for choosing chaos.
Thank you for choosing chaos.
Denim-on-denim yaysayers have flipped the table! And it looks like fans of denim planters are slowly inching their way to equilibrium. Will this end up being canon? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1103186148299382867/1116839003354828921/canon.png[/img]
Denim-on-denim yaysayers have flipped the table! And it looks like fans of denim planters are slowly inching their way to equilibrium.

Will this end up being canon?
canon.png
This is the best worst most incredible dom event I've ever seen, I love it. I'll cast my votes in these ridiculous very important polls and send the fees momentarily!

(Edited for typo.)
This is the best worst most incredible dom event I've ever seen, I love it. I'll cast my votes in these ridiculous very important polls and send the fees momentarily!

(Edited for typo.)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Wow. It looks like with one brave warrior's efforts, the reality of drenim planters (dragon denim planters) has been staved off. And also... chaos reigns as the question of best wash is now in a three-way tie. High-rise and mid-rise are also tied! Can Sornieth pull together to give the Jenizens a resolute answer before the end chimes?
Wow. It looks like with one brave warrior's efforts, the reality of drenim planters (dragon denim planters) has been staved off. And also... chaos reigns as the question of best wash is now in a three-way tie. High-rise and mid-rise are also tied! Can Sornieth pull together to give the Jenizens a resolute answer before the end chimes?
1 2 3