Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Fodderlocke] Shiryó
1 2 3
[b]Update:[/b] This fodderlocke was canceled and all the dragons were exalted, because I'm currently hyperfocused on Achievements. I plan on having a new fodderlocke in the future when I have the time to spare because this is really fun, but to keep things nice and chill I'm taking it down for now. See ya! ~ [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] ----- I started a fodderlocke challenge like 10 days ago and now I'm completely addicted to it and I'm actively neglecting all my other dragons just to play this. Also the leader bio became too big so I guess it's time to post this stuff in a personal thread instead. This thread started after round 30. I was using [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/1]squidragon's original rules[/url] until then, but from now on I'll use [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/2#post_41900922]TheAwesoMew's modified rules[/url]. Complete ruleset in the next post. Also I have a few modifications: [LIST] [*]I don't buy new fodder except for hatchlings, I just use the fodder I already have stocked in my den. [*]When recruiting new fodder, if I roll a 5, they get a coin flip - heads, they're in; tails, they're out. If I roll a 6, they're also in. [*]Hatchlings are immune to all events. No crime until they're adults. [/LIST] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/369101/1416582]SHIRYÓ TAB HERE[/url][/b]
Update: This fodderlocke was canceled and all the dragons were exalted, because I'm currently hyperfocused on Achievements. I plan on having a new fodderlocke in the future when I have the time to spare because this is really fun, but to keep things nice and chill I'm taking it down for now.
See ya! ~

I started a fodderlocke challenge like 10 days ago and now I'm completely addicted to it and I'm actively neglecting all my other dragons just to play this. Also the leader bio became too big so I guess it's time to post this stuff in a personal thread instead.

This thread started after round 30. I was using squidragon's original rules until then, but from now on I'll use TheAwesoMew's modified rules. Complete ruleset in the next post.

Also I have a few modifications:
  • I don't buy new fodder except for hatchlings, I just use the fodder I already have stocked in my den.
  • When recruiting new fodder, if I roll a 5, they get a coin flip - heads, they're in; tails, they're out. If I roll a 6, they're also in.
  • Hatchlings are immune to all events. No crime until they're adults.

SHIRYÓ TAB HERE

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[quote] [b]FODDERLOCKE RULES[/b] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/1]original thread[/url]) [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Set Up[/b] You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just [i]any[/i] disposal fodder child. They are the [b]founder[/b] of your new squad of [i]completely horrible criminals[/i]. [LIST=1] [*]Grab [i]any[/i] adult fodder in the den. Appearance doesn't matter when your only goal in life is to do crime. [*]Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They must know their worth. They must know that they're better than alllll the others. [*]If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame. [*]Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more fodder in the den. Level each of them to 6. [/LIST] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Round Tasks[/b] [i]Phase 1[/i] [LIST=1] [*]Grab two fodder dragons in your den. These are your potential recruits. [*]Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6. [*]Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals. If you get a 5, flip a coin - heads, they're in; tails, they're out. [*]If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you. [*]Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you're lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase. [/LIST] [i]Phase 2[/i] There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings. Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows: [LIST=1] [*][b]Big mistake.[/b] Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They're instantly taken into custody. Exalt! [*]There's a [b]Scandal[/b] (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they're on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered. [*]There's [b]Romance[/b] in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together. [*][b]Hunting trip.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop. Give the familiar to the first dragon. [*][b]Freeloader.[/b] Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy??? Grab the first adult fodder in the den. Leave them at level 1. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Kids can do crimes too.[/b] Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age. [*][b]Backstabbing.[/b] Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye. [*][b]Test the Newbies.[/b] Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level. [*][b]Major Heist![/b] This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.[size=1] [/size][i]Alternate Safer Heist Option (10 dragons or less in the group)[/i]: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed roll above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above. [*][b]A coup![/b] Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers. [*][b]Where's the money at?[/b] Some money went missing from the gang's ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn't have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead. [*][b]Bad weather.[/b] It's raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens. [*][b]Take a gamble.[/b] The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first. [*][b]Ambushed![/b] The law has somehow located the group's hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted. [*][b]Rich tastes.[/b] Even the rich aren't immune to the allure of good ol' fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to 7. If the leader ever dies while they're around, they become the new leader instantly. Level them up until they're 1 level above the others. [*][b]A mutiny![/b] One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play. [*][b]Gettin' down with the thievery.[/b] The squad's gettin' smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply... don't do that. But only once. Treat this as an "extra life" of sorts. [/LIST] After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want. [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Bonus Rules[/b] Keep an eye on your drops while you're in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time. [LIST] [*][b]Eliminate[/b]: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them. [*][b]Gene[/b]: Good luck! They've blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance (extra life). If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by. [*][b]Egg[/b]: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell one egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age. [*][b]Rally[/b]: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair. [*][b]Ambush[/b]: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon. [/LIST] If you ever run out of dragons completely, [b]you lose[/b]. Start over. If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. [/quote]
Quote:
FODDERLOCKE RULES (original thread)

Set Up

You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the founder of your new squad of completely horrible criminals.
  1. Grab any adult fodder in the den. Appearance doesn't matter when your only goal in life is to do crime.
  2. Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They must know their worth. They must know that they're better than alllll the others.
  3. If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame.
  4. Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more fodder in the den. Level each of them to 6.

Round Tasks

Phase 1
  1. Grab two fodder dragons in your den. These are your potential recruits.
  2. Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6.
  3. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals. If you get a 5, flip a coin - heads, they're in; tails, they're out.
  4. If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you.
  5. Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you're lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase.

Phase 2

There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings.

Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows:
  1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They're instantly taken into custody. Exalt!
  2. There's a Scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they're on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  3. There's Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  4. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop. Give the familiar to the first dragon.
  5. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy??? Grab the first adult fodder in the den. Leave them at level 1.
  6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  8. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  9. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.
  10. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
  11. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  12. Major Heist! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.

Alternate Safer Heist Option (10 dragons or less in the group): Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed roll above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above.
  13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  14. Where's the money at? Some money went missing from the gang's ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn't have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead.
  15. Bad weather. It's raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens.
  16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.
  17. Ambushed! The law has somehow located the group's hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted.
  18. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren't immune to the allure of good ol' fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to 7. If the leader ever dies while they're around, they become the new leader instantly. Level them up until they're 1 level above the others.
  19. A mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play.
  20. Gettin' down with the thievery. The squad's gettin' smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply... don't do that. But only once. Treat this as an "extra life" of sorts.
After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want.

Bonus Rules

Keep an eye on your drops while you're in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time.
  • Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
  • Gene: Good luck! They've blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance (extra life). If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
  • Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell one egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
  • Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
  • Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.

If you ever run out of dragons completely, you lose. Start over.

If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer.

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[size=5][b][u]Shiryó[/u][/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/369101/1416582][emoji=special eyes size=1][/url] [b]Round 54[/b] Founded 28/04/2023 [b]Current Members[/b] [LIST=1] [*][emoji=gold crown size=1] Iris (Lv. 10) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84642220][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/846423/84642220.png[/img][/url] [*]Ayeri (Lv. 9) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85382574][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/853826/85382574.png[/img][/url] [*]Ashera (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84129986][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/841300/84129986.png[/img][/url] [*]Brawne (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84568849][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/845689/84568849.png[/img][/url] [*]Langella (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84582412][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/845825/84582412.png[/img][/url] [*]Sykes (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85959021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859591/85959021.png[/img][/url] [*]Eris (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84646047][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/846461/84646047.png[/img][/url] [*]Dillen (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86004440][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/860045/86004440.png[/img][/url] [*][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Alaura (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86004441][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/860045/86004441.png[/img][/url] [*]Virusflora (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84956590][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849566/84956590.png[/img][/url] [*]Veloden (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85943603][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859437/85943603.png[/img][/url] [*]Rhea (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85002612][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/850027/85002612.png[/img][/url] [*]Zuido (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84844631][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/848447/84844631.png[/img][/url] [*]Gado (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84979111][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849792/84979111.png[/img][/url] [*]Hinewai (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84979984][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849800/84979984.png[/img][/url] [*]Quickcraft (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84987396][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849874/84987396.png[/img][/url] [*]Azula (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85989351][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859894/85989351.png[/img][/url] [*]Requiem (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85133591][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851336/85133591.png[/img][/url] [*]Onyxscale (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85998062][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859981/85998062.png[/img][/url] [*]Canis (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85972147][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859722/85972147.png[/img][/url] [*]Ammanas (Lv. 5) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86137639][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/861377/86137639.png[/img][/url] [*][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Ironstrike (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86137640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/861377/86137640.png[/img][/url] [*]Reinhilde (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86137641][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/861377/86137641.png[/img][/url] [*][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Yumei (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85134016][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851341/85134016.png[/img][/url] [*]Ladrian (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85077572][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/850776/85077572.png[/img][/url] [*]Aidan (Lv. 5) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86280936][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/862810/86280936.png[/img][/url] [*]Chorras (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85112237][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851123/85112237.png[/img][/url] [*][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Andreas (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85065238][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/850653/85065238.png[/img][/url] [*]Meadowfrost (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85132916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851330/85132916.png[/img][/url] [*]Moon (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85157573][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851576/85157573.png[/img][/url] [*]Ambassador (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85149876][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851499/85149876.png[/img][/url] [*]Ary (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85156106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851562/85156106.png[/img][/url] [*]Llinos (Lv. 5) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86322062][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/863221/86322062.png[/img][/url] [*]Cantrip (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85163959][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851640/85163959.png[/img][/url] [*]Speckled (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85152447][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851525/85152447.png[/img][/url] [*]Vannifor (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85936419][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859365/85936419.png[/img][/url] [*]Quickclaw (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85133743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851338/85133743.png[/img][/url] [*]Althalos (Lv. 1) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84990716][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849908/84990716.png[/img][/url] [*]Samira (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84936116][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849362/84936116.png[/img][/url] [*]Tupelo (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85267968][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/852680/85267968.png[/img][/url] [/LIST] [indent][emoji=gold crown size=1] = Leader [emoji=silver crown size=1] = Rich Heir [emoji=familiar heart size=1] = In a Relationship [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] = Extra Life [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] = Currently Breeding [emoji=eternal youth size=1] = Hatchling[/indent]
Shiryó

Round 54
Founded 28/04/2023

Current Members
  1. Iris (Lv. 10)
    84642220.png
  2. Ayeri (Lv. 9)
    85382574.png
  3. Ashera (Lv. 8)
    84129986.png
  4. Brawne (Lv. 8)
    84568849.png
  5. Langella (Lv. 8)
    84582412.png
  6. Sykes (Lv. 6)
    85959021.png
  7. Eris (Lv. 7)
    84646047.png
  8. Dillen (Lv. 6)
    86004440.png
  9. Alaura (Lv. 6)
    86004441.png
  10. Virusflora (Lv. 7)
    84956590.png
  11. Veloden (Lv. 6)
    85943603.png
  12. Rhea (Lv. 7)
    85002612.png
  13. Zuido (Lv. 7)
    84844631.png
  14. Gado (Lv. 8)
    84979111.png
  15. Hinewai (Lv. 7)
    84979984.png
  16. Quickcraft (Lv. 7)
    84987396.png
  17. Azula (Lv. 6)
    85989351.png
  18. Requiem (Lv. 7)
    85133591.png
  19. Onyxscale (Lv. 7)
    85998062.png
  20. Canis (Lv. 7)
    85972147.png
  21. Ammanas (Lv. 5)
    86137639.png
  22. Ironstrike (Lv. 6)
    86137640.png
  23. Reinhilde (Lv. 6)
    86137641.png
  24. Yumei (Lv. 7)
    85134016.png
  25. Ladrian (Lv. 7)
    85077572.png
  26. Aidan (Lv. 5)
    86280936.png
  27. Chorras (Lv. 7)
    85112237.png
  28. Andreas (Lv. 7)
    85065238.png
  29. Meadowfrost (Lv. 7)
    85132916.png
  30. Moon (Lv. 7)
    85157573.png
  31. Ambassador (Lv. 7)
    85149876.png
  32. Ary (Lv. 7)
    85156106.png
  33. Llinos (Lv. 5)
    86322062.png
  34. Cantrip (Lv. 7)
    85163959.png
  35. Speckled (Lv. 8)
    85152447.png
  36. Vannifor (Lv. 7)
    85936419.png
  37. Quickclaw (Lv. 6)
    85133743.png
  38. Althalos (Lv. 1)
    84990716.png
  39. Samira (Lv. 7)
    84936116.png
  40. Tupelo (Lv. 6)
    85267968.png

= Leader
= Rich Heir
= In a Relationship
= Extra Life
= Currently Breeding
= Hatchling

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[size=5][b][u]Shiryó[/u][/b][/size] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]Previous Leaders[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Craig (Lv. 8) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82585800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/825859/82585800.png[/img][/url] Founder, died in a heist Round 1 - Round 3 [*]Avna (Lv. 10) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84980388][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849804/84980388.png[/img][/url] Starter recruit, died in a coup Round 3 - Round 39 [*]Crake (Lv. 10) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84844654][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/848447/84844654.png[/img][/url] Starter recruit, died in a coup Round 39 - Round 42 [*]Iris (Lv. 10) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84642220][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/846423/84642220.png[/img][/url] Round 10 recruit, current leader Round 42 - Now [/LIST] [b]RIP[/b] [LIST] [*]Round 3: [emoji=gold crown size=1] Craig, Shiro [*]Round 9: Thalas, Mackensee, Ghassan [*]Round 10: Katsura [*]Round 16: Florinia, Alexio, Angelena, Unearthly, Raith, Inspire, Markander [*]Round 22: Sadira [*]Round 27: Mailu, Moran [*]Round 32: Xeeroyss [*]Round 36: Orkeck, Meical, Louise [*]Round 37: Lucia, Zelse [*]Round 39: [emoji=gold crown size=1] Avna [*]Round 42: [emoji=gold crown size=1] Crake [*]Round 43: Brevity, Buckthorn [*]Round 46: Emlyn [*]Round 51: Isken, Kinderode, Halo [*]Round 52: Manning, Stoic, Kahu, Akeni, Teddybear, Lemon, Medeni, Connelly, Chosen, Angelbane, Yseult, Hollowmaw, Grimfang, Sylphide, Percy, Scout, Drost, Maglorix, Hypnodragon, Skadi, Ravado, Draled, Eboende, Applepie [/LIST] [b]Total Members Exalted:[/b] 54
Shiryó

Previous Leaders
  1. Craig (Lv. 8)
    82585800.png
    Founder, died in a heist
    Round 1 - Round 3
  2. Avna (Lv. 10)
    84980388.png
    Starter recruit, died in a coup
    Round 3 - Round 39
  3. Crake (Lv. 10)
    84844654.png
    Starter recruit, died in a coup
    Round 39 - Round 42
  4. Iris (Lv. 10)
    84642220.png
    Round 10 recruit, current leader
    Round 42 - Now

RIP
  • Round 3: Craig, Shiro
  • Round 9: Thalas, Mackensee, Ghassan
  • Round 10: Katsura
  • Round 16: Florinia, Alexio, Angelena, Unearthly, Raith, Inspire, Markander
  • Round 22: Sadira
  • Round 27: Mailu, Moran
  • Round 32: Xeeroyss
  • Round 36: Orkeck, Meical, Louise
  • Round 37: Lucia, Zelse
  • Round 39: Avna
  • Round 42: Crake
  • Round 43: Brevity, Buckthorn
  • Round 46: Emlyn
  • Round 51: Isken, Kinderode, Halo
  • Round 52: Manning, Stoic, Kahu, Akeni, Teddybear, Lemon, Medeni, Connelly, Chosen, Angelbane, Yseult, Hollowmaw, Grimfang, Sylphide, Percy, Scout, Drost, Maglorix, Hypnodragon, Skadi, Ravado, Draled, Eboende, Applepie

Total Members Exalted: 54

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[size=5][b][u]Shokuryó[/u][/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/369101/1478200][emoji=normal eyes size=1][/url] Mutineer Group Founded 19/05/2023 [b]Round 8[/b] [b]Current Members[/b] [LIST=1] [*][emoji=gold crown size=1] Amannel (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85161421][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851615/85161421.png[/img][/url] [*]Fizzpop (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85936418][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859365/85936418.png[/img][/url] [*]Munda (Lv. 6) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85267969][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/852680/85267969.png[/img][/url] [/LIST] [b]Previous Leaders[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Samira (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84936116][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849362/84936116.png[/img][/url] Founder mutineer, abandoned the group to rejoin Shiryó Round 1 - Round 7 [*] Amannel (Lv. 7) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85161421][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851615/85161421.png[/img][/url] Round 7 recruit, current leader Round 7 - Now [/LIST] [b]RIP[/b] [LIST] [*]Round 4: Barsalla [*]Round 6: Siorys, Satiran [*]Round 8: Kaiba [/LIST] [b]Total Members Exalted:[/b] 4
Shokuryó
Mutineer Group
Founded 19/05/2023

Round 8

Current Members
  1. Amannel (Lv. 7)
    85161421.png
  2. Fizzpop (Lv. 6)
    85936418.png
  3. Munda (Lv. 6)
    85267969.png

Previous Leaders
  1. Samira (Lv. 7)
    84936116.png
    Founder mutineer, abandoned the group to rejoin Shiryó
    Round 1 - Round 7
  2. Amannel (Lv. 7)
    85161421.png
    Round 7 recruit, current leader
    Round 7 - Now

RIP
  • Round 4: Barsalla
  • Round 6: Siorys, Satiran
  • Round 8: Kaiba

Total Members Exalted: 4

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Round 31[/b] [b]Recruit:[/b] Gado [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84979111][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849792/84979111.png[/img][/url] [b]Hunting Trip[/b] Dragons: Emlyn, Crake Venue: Blooming Grove Emlyn got a Buttercup Strangler! [item=Buttercup Strangler]
Round 31

Recruit: Gado
84979111.png

Hunting Trip
Dragons: Emlyn, Crake
Venue: Blooming Grove

Emlyn got a Buttercup Strangler!
Buttercup Strangler

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Round 32[/b] [b]Recruit:[/b] Hinewai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84979984][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849800/84979984.png[/img][/url] [b]Backstabbing[/b] RIP [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84996431]Xeeroyss[/url] [emoji=skull size=1]
Round 32

Recruit: Hinewai
84979984.png

Backstabbing
RIP Xeeroyss

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Round 33[/b] [b]Recruit: [/b]Quickcraft [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84987396][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849874/84987396.png[/img][/url] [b]Crimes time![/b] Dragons: Gado, Crake Gado gets to level 7 and survives (2) Crake gets to level 9 and survives (4)
Round 33

Recruit: Quickcraft
84987396.png

Crimes time!
Dragons: Gado, Crake
Gado gets to level 7 and survives (2)
Crake gets to level 9 and survives (4)

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Round 34[/b] [b]Recruit:[/b] Kinderode [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85137340][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/851374/85137340.png[/img][/url] [b]Crimes time![/b] Dragons: Medeni, Crake Medeni gets to level 7 and survives (3) Crake gets to level 10 and survives (6)
Round 34

Recruit: Kinderode
85137340.png

Crimes time!
Dragons: Medeni, Crake
Medeni gets to level 7 and survives (3)
Crake gets to level 10 and survives (6)

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Round 35[/b] [b]Recruit:[/b] Percy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84988157][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849882/84988157.png[/img][/url] [b]Kids can do crimes too[/b] Welcome, Azula! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85989351][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/859894/85989351p.png[/img][/url]
Round 35

Recruit: Percy
84988157.png

Kids can do crimes too
Welcome, Azula!
85989351p.png

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian