Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Glory Be a Goddess Discussions
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@knightmage

Absolutely! I'll set that up now. :) That makes the last of this nest!

@QuillofWonder

Ohhh, they're precious! And I love the lore you gave their parents, that's so sweet.
@knightmage

Absolutely! I'll set that up now. :) That makes the last of this nest!

@QuillofWonder

Ohhh, they're precious! And I love the lore you gave their parents, that's so sweet.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
[quote name="CalliopeVale" date="2023-07-18 13:06:49" ] Ohhh, they're precious! And I love the lore you gave their parents, that's so sweet. [/quote] Aww, thank you. I really love Rhestal and Tamidu so much, and they've gotten quite a bit of adorable lore. I think they're some of the ones with the most lore in my lair, and they're just very sweet on each other and their various hatchlings.
CalliopeVale wrote on 2023-07-18 13:06:49:

Aww, thank you. I really love Rhestal and Tamidu so much, and they've gotten quite a bit of adorable lore. I think they're some of the ones with the most lore in my lair, and they're just very sweet on each other and their various hatchlings.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
Thank you for selling Reala!! I hope i can write some cool lore for xem and the potential kids xe will have
Thank you for selling Reala!! I hope i can write some cool lore for xem and the potential kids xe will have
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Hmm. Burnbright's lost on an ocean voyage? I hope that's to the east of the Light Flight's territory, and not too the west. But still...that's concerning. I don't know why she left or what she's doing so far away, but I don't like it at all.
Hmm. Burnbright's lost on an ocean voyage? I hope that's to the east of the Light Flight's territory, and not too the west. But still...that's concerning. I don't know why she left or what she's doing so far away, but I don't like it at all.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
[quote name="QuillofWonder" date="2023-07-21 22:28:57" ] Hmm. Burnbright's lost on an ocean voyage? I hope that's to the east of the Light Flight's territory, and not too the west. But still...that's concerning. I don't know why she left or what she's doing so far away, but I don't like it at all. [/quote] I wonder what they will encounter? A group of Undertides? Some horrifying cosmic truth? Who knows? There's plenty of oddities in the sea. Whatever happens to them, I'm excited.
QuillofWonder wrote on 2023-07-21 22:28:57:
I wonder what they will encounter? A group of Undertides? Some horrifying cosmic truth? Who knows? There's plenty of oddities in the sea.

Whatever happens to them, I'm excited.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@CalliopeVale Oooh Burnbright Taking Longer Than Expected. Lost? Or Stolen? Or Strayed? Just like James James Morrison Morrison Weatherby George Dupree's mother. Or maybe she truly is just having such a good time she lost track of ETAs. ;) Oh Psyche girl you just don't get it. Man. It would probably help if someone would actually give her a straight answer, though! Or, well, maybe it wouldn't, if she'd react badly to the truth... In other news, I put Kostid on a nest with my mirror Van and they have hatched two gorgeous little girlies named Sofonisba and Artemisia, who are available to anyone who wants them! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877877/87787651_350.png[/img][/url] (emerald/storm/buttercup) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87787652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877877/87787652_350.png[/img][/url] (gold/overcast/metals)
@CalliopeVale

Oooh Burnbright Taking Longer Than Expected. Lost? Or Stolen? Or Strayed? Just like James James Morrison Morrison Weatherby George Dupree's mother. Or maybe she truly is just having such a good time she lost track of ETAs. ;)

Oh Psyche girl you just don't get it. Man. It would probably help if someone would actually give her a straight answer, though! Or, well, maybe it wouldn't, if she'd react badly to the truth...

In other news, I put Kostid on a nest with my mirror Van and they have hatched two gorgeous little girlies named Sofonisba and Artemisia, who are available to anyone who wants them!
87787651_350.png
(emerald/storm/buttercup)
87787652_350.png
(gold/overcast/metals)
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
@QuillofWonder @ChaoticFriendzy

It's the same vacation Orphisa took her on to make room for Sucar to run away. If I'm not mistaken, the plan was to sail north and ooh and aah at the Nature coast before veering away to spend some time on the open ocean and then come home. But notably, they were only supposed to be gone for a week. It's certainly been longer than that now.

(Also, I encourage you guys to ping me with commentary! I'm not subscribed to the thread, so I wind up missing your comments a lot.)
@QuillofWonder @ChaoticFriendzy

It's the same vacation Orphisa took her on to make room for Sucar to run away. If I'm not mistaken, the plan was to sail north and ooh and aah at the Nature coast before veering away to spend some time on the open ocean and then come home. But notably, they were only supposed to be gone for a week. It's certainly been longer than that now.

(Also, I encourage you guys to ping me with commentary! I'm not subscribed to the thread, so I wind up missing your comments a lot.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@GiddyExcitement

Psyche does not get it at all. To copy what I put in my writing group earlier - Psyche is still fundamentally pretty innocent when it comes to her mother - she believes they're both good and right, and actually fills in ethical subtext that doesn't exist in some places, because she can't imagine Burnbright (who is good and right) being as cruel and demanding as she really is. And in a fit of irony, because everyone is still sizing her up as a willing participant in her mother's scheme, they refuse to provoke her by directly calling anyone out.

She also fundamentally doesn't get that her experiences aren't universal. She assumes Adonis and Sucar were loved and cared for just as much as she was; she assumes the rest of the clan is a collection of family units like hers; she assumes the rest of the world acts much like Light dragons do with a few extra quirks. She's been sheltered from the beautiful diversity of Clan Scuridae and the world at large because Burnbright sees it as a bad thing, and doesn't want it ruining her perfect successor. And she doesn't even know it's there as a result.
@GiddyExcitement

Psyche does not get it at all. To copy what I put in my writing group earlier - Psyche is still fundamentally pretty innocent when it comes to her mother - she believes they're both good and right, and actually fills in ethical subtext that doesn't exist in some places, because she can't imagine Burnbright (who is good and right) being as cruel and demanding as she really is. And in a fit of irony, because everyone is still sizing her up as a willing participant in her mother's scheme, they refuse to provoke her by directly calling anyone out.

She also fundamentally doesn't get that her experiences aren't universal. She assumes Adonis and Sucar were loved and cared for just as much as she was; she assumes the rest of the clan is a collection of family units like hers; she assumes the rest of the world acts much like Light dragons do with a few extra quirks. She's been sheltered from the beautiful diversity of Clan Scuridae and the world at large because Burnbright sees it as a bad thing, and doesn't want it ruining her perfect successor. And she doesn't even know it's there as a result.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
[quote name="CalliopeVale" date="2023-07-22 09:08:37" ] @GiddyExcitement Psyche does not get it at all. To copy what I put in my writing group earlier - Psyche is still fundamentally pretty innocent when it comes to her mother - she believes they're both good and right, and actually fills in ethical subtext that doesn't exist in some places, because she can't imagine Burnbright (who is good and right) being as cruel and demanding as she really is. And in a fit of irony, because everyone is still sizing her up as a willing participant in her mother's scheme, they refuse to provoke her by directly calling anyone out. She also fundamentally doesn't get that her experiences aren't universal. She assumes Adonis and Sucar were loved and cared for just as much as she was; she assumes the rest of the clan is a collection of family units like hers; she assumes the rest of the world acts much like Light dragons do with a few extra quirks. She's been sheltered from the beautiful diversity of Clan Scuridae and the world at large because Burnbright sees it as a bad thing, and doesn't want it ruining her perfect successor. And she doesn't even know it's there as a result. [/quote] Then the wake-up call will slap even harder if she ever steps out of her fragile bubble....
CalliopeVale wrote on 2023-07-22 09:08:37:
@GiddyExcitement

Then the wake-up call will slap even harder if she ever steps out of her fragile bubble....
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@CalliopeVale

Looking at it positively, there'll be so many fun things and wonders to experience when she eventually bursts that bubble? =P
@CalliopeVale

Looking at it positively, there'll be so many fun things and wonders to experience when she eventually bursts that bubble? =P
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26