Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Book of Games
1 2 3 4
ohhh this is so fun and cute! kudos to whoever coded the spreadsheet, it's very neat :O
ohhh this is so fun and cute! kudos to whoever coded the spreadsheet, it's very neat :O
DRAGONS !
@TETRAHEDR0N thank you <3 heavy inspo from DalphiaRose's Perplexing Remnants but i tried to make sure it was still it's own thing <3
@TETRAHEDR0N thank you <3 heavy inspo from DalphiaRose's Perplexing Remnants but i tried to make sure it was still it's own thing <3
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
This was incredibly fun, thank you!
This was incredibly fun, thank you!
I struggled really hard on that sudoku, ended up having to guess and then revert back a few times, but I finally finished the whole thing!!
I struggled really hard on that sudoku, ended up having to guess and then revert back a few times, but I finally finished the whole thing!!
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Arith
FR+0
She/her
I had a really fun time working on these puzzles today! I'm not the best at spelling so wordle was a bit difficult, but still fun.
I had a really fun time working on these puzzles today! I'm not the best at spelling so wordle was a bit difficult, but still fun.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@Signol @MysticIntrovert @GrayGriffin @TinkaDreamChaser @Finlandia @findingpears @imhappyboy @ZippoFeuer @Valyrie @sacredpools @Cerberus38 @Nurry @Kuroda @sp580s @mephistos @NegCol @LamiaViper @MidnightMonarch @ArithMedic @slyFOX22 @vaguelycanine @mix @Moondragon007 @starfye + anyone else who was trying to solve the original sudoku puzzle thanks to @SnowyMountain for helping point out that the sudoku puzzle has more than one solution which made it much harder to solve! that was not at all the intent [emoji=familiar heart size=1] as an apology, i'll be sending those pinged and anyone else who was trying to solve the much harder sudoku puzzle a lil prize [center][item=Iron Treasure Chest][/center] the puzzle has been [b]updated with a new sudoku puzzle[/b] that has one solution as my sibling who loves sudoku puzzles sits on the couch next to me and goes to town solving the hard version
@Signol @MysticIntrovert @GrayGriffin @TinkaDreamChaser @Finlandia @findingpears @imhappyboy @ZippoFeuer @Valyrie @sacredpools @Cerberus38 @Nurry @Kuroda @sp580s @mephistos @NegCol @LamiaViper @MidnightMonarch @ArithMedic @slyFOX22 @vaguelycanine @mix @Moondragon007 @starfye

+ anyone else who was trying to solve the original sudoku puzzle

thanks to @SnowyMountain for helping point out that the sudoku puzzle has more than one solution which made it much harder to solve! that was not at all the intent as an apology, i'll be sending those pinged and anyone else who was trying to solve the much harder sudoku puzzle a lil prize
Iron Treasure Chest

the puzzle has been updated with a new sudoku puzzle that has one solution as my sibling who loves sudoku puzzles sits on the couch next to me and goes to town solving the hard version
--- hwxM86P.png
@HoneyedBee

Please add me to the daily ping. I should've waited until the Sudoku puzzle got updated, but I got it eventually! xD

I also noticed the bottom 2 Wordles are flipped, the answer for the 4th one only checks when put in the 5th spot and vice versa. :0 Ignore this, I clicked incorrectly.
@HoneyedBee

Please add me to the daily ping. I should've waited until the Sudoku puzzle got updated, but I got it eventually! xD

I also noticed the bottom 2 Wordles are flipped, the answer for the 4th one only checks when put in the 5th spot and vice versa. :0 Ignore this, I clicked incorrectly.
@Grymmlock gonna send you the lil prize too bc you went thru the harder sudoku!
@Grymmlock gonna send you the lil prize too bc you went thru the harder sudoku!
--- hwxM86P.png
Oop lol well thank you XD I thought it was tricky just because I couldn't do my usual process as easily (taking notes for each square)
Oop lol well thank you XD I thought it was tricky just because I couldn't do my usual process as easily (taking notes for each square)
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
I genuinely didn't realize it had more than one solution, I was having a really good time regardless! :D

@sp580s I thought the same thing, but then I realized if I made the number font half as small as the regular numbers I could make notes for numbers I wasn't sure of.
I genuinely didn't realize it had more than one solution, I was having a really good time regardless! :D

@sp580s I thought the same thing, but then I realized if I made the number font half as small as the regular numbers I could make notes for numbers I wasn't sure of.
1 2 3 4