Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Mother's Day Bingo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DAEP0g1.png[/img] [size=5][b]Welcome to Shadom's Bingo game![/b][/size] [size=4]Back again for OOF fun! Shadom has had such a fun time playing bingo IF since 2023 :) If you're in Shadow, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs7/3228155]go here[/url] for the IF Bingo version! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FYwWwAB.png[/img]
DAEP0g1.png

Welcome to Shadom's Bingo game!

Back again for OOF fun! Shadom has had such a fun time playing bingo IF since 2023 :)

If you're in Shadow, go here for the IF Bingo version!

FYwWwAB.png
NGvuFOS.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aCnMaB7.png[/img][/center] [size=4][*] [url=https://bingobaker.com#6437058d008ba57c]Go here to get a bingo card[/url][/size] [size=4][*] Fill out your FR username [columns][color=transparent]AAAAA[/color][nextcol]If your bingo card username does not align with your FR username, you will not be qualified for the raffles[/columns][/size] [size=4][*] Bookmark/save your bingo card link somewhere so you can refer to it for the whole week [columns][color=transparent]AAAAA[/color][nextcol]If you lose your card link, DM me and I will send you your link[/columns][/size] [size=4][*] Mark off the spaces as you go[/size] [size=4][*] You will be entered into a raffle for: [columns][color=transparent]AAAAA[/color][nextcol][size=4]Participation (Participation counts when at least one square has been completed)[/size][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]AAAAA[/color][nextcol][size=4]Achieving a bingo (5 in a row, either horizontal, vertizal, or diagonal)[/size][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]AAAAA[/color][nextcol][size=4]Achieving a blackout (all spaces filled)[/columns] (All raffles are independent of one another) ***NOTE: It is beyond my control, but sometimes the website doesn't save your clicked squares. This seems to occur mostly for mobile users. If you run into issues where none of your squares will save after refreshing, etc, let me know and I will click them for you
aCnMaB7.png

[*] Go here to get a bingo card

[*] Fill out your FR username
AAAAA If your bingo card username does not align with your FR username, you will not be qualified for the raffles

[*] Bookmark/save your bingo card link somewhere so you can refer to it for the whole week
AAAAA If you lose your card link, DM me and I will send you your link

[*] Mark off the spaces as you go

[*] You will be entered into a raffle for:
AAAAA Participation (Participation counts when at least one square has been completed)
AAAAA Achieving a bingo (5 in a row, either horizontal, vertizal, or diagonal)
AAAAA Achieving a blackout (all spaces filled)

(All raffles are independent of one another)

***NOTE: It is beyond my control, but sometimes the website doesn't save your clicked squares. This seems to occur mostly for mobile users. If you run into issues where none of your squares will save after refreshing, etc, let me know and I will click them for you
NGvuFOS.png
[center][size=6][b]Frequently Asked Questions...[/b][/size][/center] [b]Q: How do you know we didn't just check boxes off?[/b] A: It is mostly on an honor system, but it should be something you actually want to participate in and show off what you've done! Some squares can be double-checked so you can't cheat your way through the whole thing. [b]Q: Is there somewhere to submit my bingo card?[/b] A: seradis can view all cards in progression/completion, no need to submit anything [b]Q: I started playing bingo after our push started. I already did xyz (ex: sent in dragons to the PB), does it still count?[/b] A: If you completed/did those things during our push, they count [b]Q: For 'Send in 2+ dragons for 3 days in a row', that's just a minimum of 2 dragons, right? We can send in more?[/b] A: Correct! You can send as many dragons as you want but we want to see participation 3 days in a row! [b]Q: For 'Post a funny joke...' etc where am I posting it?[/b] A: Post it here in the bingo thread! Just make sure it is FR appropriate. [b]Q: For 'Train 2 dragons in Kelp Beds', does it have to be to a specific level?[/b] A: Whatever you're training/exalting your dragons to normally is how high you should level these dragons. [i]ex: If you're training everything to lvl 5 and then sending, train your KB fodder to 5[/i] [b]Q: Does it have to be SOLEY trained in Kelp Beds or can it be trained to 3 in KB then moved to Mire for 4-5?[/b] A: Soley trained in the venue it asks until you send them. [b]Q: Does it have be a stack of specific food?[/b] A: You can collect whatever food type you prefer but it must be 99 of one item [i]ex: You decide you've gotten a lot of 'Blackwing croaker leg' so you'll count this bingo square as complete when you collect 99 of the legs[/i] [b]Q: Would using the dressing room count as dressing up my trainer in a silly outfit?[/b] A: I would prefer the silliness be real! Even better if you want to share how goofy they look by posting a pic in the thread. If your trainer is an ancient, pick your favorite modern breed instead. [b]Q: For the 'no loot' square: does it need to be a single fodder or just can't switch venues until that happens?[/b] A: If you are stuck in a venue and unable to complete this by the time your fodder reaches lvl 10, go ahead and restart. [b]Q: 'Send in 1 dragon ending in the number 1' does that mean the ID has to end in 1?[/b] A: Yes [b]Q: Does Dusthide count as one of each breed to send in?[/b] A: Dusthide will not count for this push. [b]Q: When it says 'exalt a triple basic', does that mean just a dragon with all basic genes, or does it have to be all basic with an xxx/triple color pattern?[/b] A: All basic genes, colors do not have to match [b]Q: Sniping square: Can you clarify? [/b] A: Snipe a fodder dragon in the RAH for at least 1kt/g less than fodder floor. It can be lower than 1kt/g, too. [i]ex: Fodder floor is 7,500t/7g, you minimum need to snipe a dragon for 6,500t/6g[/i] [b]Q: Is it snipe an adult or snipe any dragon?[/b] A: Adult, you should be able to snipe and immediately train [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FYwWwAB.png[/img]
Frequently Asked Questions...

Q: How do you know we didn't just check boxes off?
A: It is mostly on an honor system, but it should be something you actually want to participate in and show off what you've done! Some squares can be double-checked so you can't cheat your way through the whole thing.

Q: Is there somewhere to submit my bingo card?
A: seradis can view all cards in progression/completion, no need to submit anything

Q: I started playing bingo after our push started. I already did xyz (ex: sent in dragons to the PB), does it still count?
A: If you completed/did those things during our push, they count

Q: For 'Send in 2+ dragons for 3 days in a row', that's just a minimum of 2 dragons, right? We can send in more?
A: Correct! You can send as many dragons as you want but we want to see participation 3 days in a row!

Q: For 'Post a funny joke...' etc where am I posting it?
A: Post it here in the bingo thread! Just make sure it is FR appropriate.

Q: For 'Train 2 dragons in Kelp Beds', does it have to be to a specific level?
A: Whatever you're training/exalting your dragons to normally is how high you should level these dragons.
ex: If you're training everything to lvl 5 and then sending, train your KB fodder to 5

Q: Does it have to be SOLEY trained in Kelp Beds or can it be trained to 3 in KB then moved to Mire for 4-5?
A: Soley trained in the venue it asks until you send them.

Q: Does it have be a stack of specific food?
A: You can collect whatever food type you prefer but it must be 99 of one item
ex: You decide you've gotten a lot of 'Blackwing croaker leg' so you'll count this bingo square as complete when you collect 99 of the legs

Q: Would using the dressing room count as dressing up my trainer in a silly outfit?
A: I would prefer the silliness be real! Even better if you want to share how goofy they look by posting a pic in the thread. If your trainer is an ancient, pick your favorite modern breed instead.

Q: For the 'no loot' square: does it need to be a single fodder or just can't switch venues until that happens?
A: If you are stuck in a venue and unable to complete this by the time your fodder reaches lvl 10, go ahead and restart.

Q: 'Send in 1 dragon ending in the number 1' does that mean the ID has to end in 1?
A: Yes

Q: Does Dusthide count as one of each breed to send in?
A: Dusthide will not count for this push.

Q: When it says 'exalt a triple basic', does that mean just a dragon with all basic genes, or does it have to be all basic with an xxx/triple color pattern?
A: All basic genes, colors do not have to match

Q: Sniping square: Can you clarify?
A: Snipe a fodder dragon in the RAH for at least 1kt/g less than fodder floor. It can be lower than 1kt/g, too.
ex: Fodder floor is 7,500t/7g, you minimum need to snipe a dragon for 6,500t/6g

Q: Is it snipe an adult or snipe any dragon?
A: Adult, you should be able to snipe and immediately train

FYwWwAB.png
NGvuFOS.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zu0HGuI.png[/img] Participate and be entered into the raffle for: [quote=How Many Cats?!][center][item=liquid fiendcat][item=ferberus][item=calico ferberus][item=king quillrunner][br][i]Liquid Fiendcat, Ferberus, Calico Ferberus, King Quillrunner[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Big Cat][center][item=primary gene: jaguar][item=secondary gene: rosette][item=tertiary gene: points][br][i]Primary Gene: Jaguar, Secondary Gene: Rosette, Tertiary Gene: Points[/i][/center][/quote] Achieve a bingo and be entered into the raffle for: [quote=Cat Scratch Fever][center][item=scratch][item=shred][item=eliminate][item=irradiated scratch][br][i]Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, Irradiated Scratch[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Capricats][center][item=longhorn capricat][item=prancing capricat][br][i]Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat[/i][/center][/quote] Acheive a blackout board and be entered into the raffle for: [quote=Crazy Cat Lady][center][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][br][i]Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Siamese Please][center][skin=6709][br][i]Accent: Siamese Kiss[/i][/center][/quote]
Zu0HGuI.png

Participate and be entered into the raffle for:
How Many Cats?! wrote:
Liquid Fiendcat Ferberus Calico Ferberus King Quillrunner
Liquid Fiendcat, Ferberus, Calico Ferberus, King Quillrunner
Big Cat wrote:
Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Rosette Tertiary Gene: Points
Primary Gene: Jaguar, Secondary Gene: Rosette, Tertiary Gene: Points

Achieve a bingo and be entered into the raffle for:
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Scratch Shred Eliminate Irradiated Scratch
Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, Irradiated Scratch
Capricats wrote:
Longhorn Capricat Prancing Capricat
Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat

Acheive a blackout board and be entered into the raffle for:
Crazy Cat Lady wrote:
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
Siamese Please wrote:

Accent: Siamese Kiss
NGvuFOS.png
Form you can use in the thread to keep track of some of what you have/haven't done (You will need to adjust some things based on your card)! [quote=Bingo Tracker] [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - [emoji=earth rune size=1] - [emoji=fire rune size=1] - [emoji=ice rune size=1] - [emoji=light rune size=1] - [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - [emoji=nature rune size=1] - [emoji=plague rune size=1] - [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - [emoji=water rune size=1] - [emoji=wind rune size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1] - [emoji=aether size=1] - [emoji=auraboa size=1] - [emoji=banescale size=1] - [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - [emoji=coatl size=1] - [emoji=fae size=1] - [emoji=gaoler size=1] - [emoji=guardian size=1] - [emoji=imperial size=1] - [emoji=mirror size=1] - [emoji=nocturne size=1] - [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=obelisk size=1] - [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - [emoji=sandsurge size=1] - [emoji=skydancer size=1] - [emoji=snapper size=1] - [emoji=spiral size=1] - [emoji=tundra size=1] - [emoji=undertide size=1] - [emoji=veilspun size=1] - [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants sent to: 1) 2) 3) Sent: 0/50 dragons 0/1 bonus 0/1 0/1t 0/1 triple basic Trained: GLR - 0/10 Mire - 0/10 KB - 0/2 [/quote] [code] [quote=Bingo Tracker] [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - [emoji=earth rune size=1] - [emoji=fire rune size=1] - [emoji=ice rune size=1] - [emoji=light rune size=1] - [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - [emoji=nature rune size=1] - [emoji=plague rune size=1] - [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - [emoji=water rune size=1] - [emoji=wind rune size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1] - [emoji=aether size=1] - [emoji=auraboa size=1] - [emoji=banescale size=1] - [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - [emoji=coatl size=1] - [emoji=fae size=1] - [emoji=gaoler size=1] - [emoji=guardian size=1] - [emoji=imperial size=1] - [emoji=mirror size=1] - [emoji=nocturne size=1] - [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=obelisk size=1] - [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - [emoji=sandsurge size=1] - [emoji=skydancer size=1] - [emoji=snapper size=1] - [emoji=spiral size=1] - [emoji=tundra size=1] - [emoji=undertide size=1] - [emoji=veilspun size=1] - [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants sent to: 1) 2) 3) Sent: 0/50 dragons 0/1 bonus 0/1 0/1t 0/1 triple basic Trained: GLR - 0/10 Mire - 0/10 KB - 0/2 [/quote] [/code] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tsz3eOq.png[/img][/center] [quote=Future Pinglist][center]@/mix @/chamilet @/meep5109 @/Priorknight @/oneluckyduck @/vaguelycanine @/Kothra @/ZippoFeuer @/NegCol @/Somariel @/lunawolf23 @/MerlinMausi @/Beatoriche @/beargirl1393[/center][/quote]
Form you can use in the thread to keep track of some of what you have/haven't done (You will need to adjust some things based on your card)!

Quote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here woohoo Attendants sent to:
1)
2)
3)

Sent:
0/50 dragons
0/1 bonus
0/1 0/1t
0/1 triple basic

Trained:
GLR - 0/10
Mire - 0/10
KB - 0/2

Code:
[quote=Bingo Tracker] [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - [emoji=earth rune size=1] - [emoji=fire rune size=1] - [emoji=ice rune size=1] - [emoji=light rune size=1] - [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - [emoji=nature rune size=1] - [emoji=plague rune size=1] - [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - [emoji=water rune size=1] - [emoji=wind rune size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1] - [emoji=aether size=1] - [emoji=auraboa size=1] - [emoji=banescale size=1] - [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - [emoji=coatl size=1] - [emoji=fae size=1] - [emoji=gaoler size=1] - [emoji=guardian size=1] - [emoji=imperial size=1] - [emoji=mirror size=1] - [emoji=nocturne size=1] - [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=obelisk size=1] - [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - [emoji=sandsurge size=1] - [emoji=skydancer size=1] - [emoji=snapper size=1] - [emoji=spiral size=1] - [emoji=tundra size=1] - [emoji=undertide size=1] - [emoji=veilspun size=1] - [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants sent to: 1) 2) 3) Sent: 0/50 dragons 0/1 bonus 0/1 0/1t 0/1 triple basic Trained: GLR - 0/10 Mire - 0/10 KB - 0/2 [/quote]

Tsz3eOq.png

Future Pinglist wrote:
@/mix @/chamilet @/meep5109 @/Priorknight @/oneluckyduck @/vaguelycanine @/Kothra @/ZippoFeuer @/NegCol @/Somariel @/lunawolf23 @/MerlinMausi @/Beatoriche @/beargirl1393
NGvuFOS.png
This is so fun!! [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=earth rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=plague rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=water rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=wind rune size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=aether size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=banescale size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=coatl size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=fae size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=gaoler size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=guardian size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=imperial size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=mirror size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] [emoji=nocturne size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=obelisk size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=skydancer size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=snapper size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=spiral size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=tundra size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=undertide size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=veilspun size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - [emoji=sun size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]space here[/color][nextcol] Attendants I sent to: 1) Mymozya 2) SatansAppendix 3) Llealynarisia [/columns] 29 dragons sent in!
This is so fun!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here Attendants I sent to:
1) Mymozya
2) SatansAppendix
3) Llealynarisia
29 dragons sent in!
DID, Lightning, Trainer
Oo I really like this [emoji=fae love size=1] TOTAL [columns][color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Sunday[/u] Dragons: 52 Levels: 316 [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Monday[/u] Dragons: 80 Levels: 480 [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Tuesday[/u] none [emoji=fae scared size=1] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Wednesday[/u] Dragons: 20 Levels: 120 [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Thursday[/u] Dragons: 10 Levels: 60 [nextcol] [color=transparent]_________________[/color] [u]Friday[/u] Dragons: 10 Levels: 60 [/columns] [size=2][u]Saturday[/u] Dragons: 10 Levels: 60[/size] [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - #85631636 [emoji=earth rune size=1] - #85905048 [emoji=fire rune size=1] - #85919681 [emoji=ice rune size=1] - #84454616 [emoji=light rune size=1] - #85905195 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - #85906634 [emoji=nature rune size=1] - #85902981 [emoji=plague rune size=1] - #85845438 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - #85795989 [emoji=water rune size=1] - #85409514 [emoji=wind rune size=1] - #80181452 [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1] - #80181452 [emoji=aether size=1] - #85767437 [emoji=banescale size=1] - #85905246 [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - #85915142 [emoji=coatl size=1] - #85662614 [emoji=fae size=1] - #85698137 [emoji=gaoler size=1] - #85746277 [emoji=guardian size=1] - #85698131 [emoji=imperial size=1] - #85904830 [emoji=mirror size=1] - #85698133 [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=nocturne size=1] - #85914070 [emoji=obelisk size=1] - #85910763 [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - #85409514 [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - #85713714 [emoji=skydancer size=1] - #84454616 [emoji=snapper size=1] - #85903540 [emoji=spiral size=1] - #85795989 [emoji=tundra size=1] - #85631636 [emoji=undertide size=1] - #85904358 [emoji=veilspun size=1] - #85904695 [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - #81295602 [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants I sent to: 1) Mymozya 2) RedWillia 3) Arishka [/columns] Other tasks: 1. Trained [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80181452]these[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84454616]two[/url] to lvl 7 without encountering a boss 2. Got a coli gene drop: [item=Secondary Gene: Morph (Aether)] 3. Trained 2 dragons in Mire (I'm always training there...) 4. Got no loot from a battle :p 5. Trained [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85631636]these[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85652682]two[/url] in GLR 6. Trained [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85652684]these[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85698131]two[/url] in KB 7. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85698133]Sent in dragon ending in 3[/url] 8. Dressed my trainer (and avatar dragon) in silly apparel! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72339008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/723391/72339008.png[/img][/url] 9. Bought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85615699]this dragon[/url] for 5g while the fodder floor is 6g 10. And named her 'Shadow' 11. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84701598]Sent in a triple basic dragon[/url] 12, 13. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3236711/3#post_54127230]Sent a dragon for 1t and wrote a compliment[/url] 14. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3236711/1#post_54118956]Joined the Avatar Wall[/url] 15. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3235009/1]Participated in another Shadow event[/url] 16. Sent in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85662614]a dragon[/url] with daily bonus (Coatl breed) 17. A meme: [img]https://i.imgur.com/euqiZhD.jpeg[/img]
Oo I really like this

TOTAL
Wednesday
Dragons: 20
Levels: 120

Saturday
Dragons: 10
Levels: 60

space here woohoo - #80181452
space here woohoo - #85914070
space here woohoo Attendants I sent to:
1) Mymozya
2) RedWillia
3) Arishka

Other tasks:
1. Trained these two to lvl 7 without encountering a boss
2. Got a coli gene drop:

3. Trained 2 dragons in Mire (I'm always training there...)
4. Got no loot from a battle :p
5. Trained these two in GLR
6. Trained these two in KB
7. Sent in dragon ending in 3
8. Dressed my trainer (and avatar dragon) in silly apparel!
72339008.png
9. Bought this dragon for 5g while the fodder floor is 6g
10. And named her 'Shadow'
11. Sent in a triple basic dragon
12, 13. Sent a dragon for 1t and wrote a compliment
14. Joined the Avatar Wall
15. Participated in another Shadow event
16. Sent in a dragon with daily bonus (Coatl breed)
17. A meme:
euqiZhD.jpeg
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
Oh, this is gonna be fun! [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1] - [emoji=earth rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - [emoji=nature rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=plague rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=shadow rune size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=water rune size=1] - [emoji=wind rune size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=aether size=1] - [emoji=banescale size=1] - [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - [emoji=coatl size=1] - [emoji=fae size=1] - [emoji=gaoler size=1] - [emoji=guardian size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=imperial size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=mirror size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=nocturne size=1] - [emoji=obelisk size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - [emoji=ridgeback size=1]-[emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=skydancer size=1] - [emoji=snapper size=1] - [emoji=spiral size=1] - [emoji=tundra size=1] - [emoji=undertide size=1] - [emoji=veilspun size=1] - [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants I sent to: 1) sylvieon 2) Mymozya 3) slyFOX22
Oh, this is gonna be fun!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here woohoo -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
space here woohoo -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1) sylvieon
2) Mymozya
3) slyFOX22
Oooooh I'm excited for this!! :D [columns][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=aberration size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=aether size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=banescale size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=coatl size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=fae size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=gaoler size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=guardian size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=imperial size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] [emoji=nocturne size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=obelisk size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=ridgeback size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=skydancer size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=snapper size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=spiral size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=tundra size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=undertide size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=veilspun size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=wildclaw size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]space here woohoo[/color][nextcol] Attendants I sent to:[emoji=gold star size=1] 1) Arishka 2) Scorisyn 3) Valla [/Columns] ----- [u]other tasks[/u] -> coli [emoji=sword and shield size=1] train 2 dragons to lvl 7 without encountering boss: 85920401,85853817 (the lucky two) [emoji=gold star size=1] get gene/10 battlestone/food stack drops: 6/10 (stones) - nvm got a polkadot! [emoji=gold star size=1] train in venue until looting nothing [emoji=gold star size=1] this took hours TT train 2 dragons in ghostlight ruins: 85924323 and 85982909 to lvl8 [emoji=gold star size=1] train 2 dergs in mire: [emoji=gold star size=1] a lot of dergs tbh train 2 dergs in Kelp beds 85853673 and 85924317 to lvl8 [emoji=gold star size=1] -> PB [emoji=treasure size=1] send in 2 dragons: 2/2 [emoji=gold star size=1] send in 10 dragons: 10/10 [emoji=gold star size=1] send in 25 dragons: 25/25 [emoji=gold star size=1] send in a derg ending in 3: 79878223 [emoji=gold star size=1] send in 2+ dragons 3 days in a row: day 3/3 [emoji=gold star size=1] send in 1 dragon with daily bonus: 85920401 (coatl) [emoji=gold star size=1] send in 1 derg for 0/1t [emoji=gold star size=1] send in triple basic derg: 83562358 [emoji=gold star size=1] -> misc [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] compliment attendant [emoji=gold star size=1] name fodder derg 'Shadow': [emoji=gold star size=1] paticipate in other shadow event: foddart order [emoji=gold star size=1] dress your trainer in a silly outfit [emoji=gold star size=1] post meme [emoji=gold star size=1] join avatar wall [emoji=gold star size=1] snipe dragon [emoji=gold star size=1] ----- [i]That awkward moment when your tasks says to 'put your trainer in silly clothes', but he already looks like this on the daily:[/i] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45015816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/450159/45015816_350.png[/img][/url] ----- *posting meme task* [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1051491553618710588/1105194169099632791/485y4p.jpg[/img]
Oooooh I'm excited for this!! :D

space here woohoo

space here woohoo

1) Arishka
2) Scorisyn
3) Valla

other tasks

-> coli
train 2 dragons to lvl 7 without encountering boss: 85920401,85853817 (the lucky two)
get gene/10 battlestone/food stack drops: 6/10 (stones) - nvm got a polkadot!
train in venue until looting nothing this took hours TT
train 2 dragons in ghostlight ruins: 85924323 and 85982909 to lvl8
train 2 dergs in mire: a lot of dergs tbh
train 2 dergs in Kelp beds 85853673 and 85924317 to lvl8

-> PB
send in 2 dragons: 2/2
send in 10 dragons: 10/10
send in 25 dragons: 25/25
send in a derg ending in 3: 79878223
send in 2+ dragons 3 days in a row: day 3/3
send in 1 dragon with daily bonus: 85920401 (coatl)
send in 1 derg for 0/1t
send in triple basic derg: 83562358

-> misc
compliment attendant
name fodder derg 'Shadow':
paticipate in other shadow event: foddart order
dress your trainer in a silly outfit
post meme
join avatar wall
snipe dragon

That awkward moment when your tasks says to 'put your trainer in silly clothes', but he already looks like this on the daily:
45015816_350.png
*posting meme task*
485y4p.jpg
z59oZrZ.png
My Mire fighter Narya is looking uncharacteristically silly! She probably hates looking less vicious and respectable than usual xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60701242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/607013/60701242.png[/img][/url]
My Mire fighter Narya is looking uncharacteristically silly! She probably hates looking less vicious and respectable than usual xD

60701242.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14