Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Tri-riddle 2023!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Arianethel You are one handsome Raven! But I'm surprised you aren't wearing the raven necklace from NotN? Does it get caught in your feathers?
@Arianethel You are one handsome Raven! But I'm surprised you aren't wearing the raven necklace from NotN? Does it get caught in your feathers?
mM2VM9X.png
Galgamagwi blushes, although it is difficult to see beneath his mask.

"No, I would like to wear it, but Lairmom is lazy and hasn't put any of those NOTN necklaces on ANY of my lairmates! She promises she will soon, though..." He eyes his lairmom. "I don't know if I believe her, I've seen how long it takes her to welcome my new lairmates fully into the lair when they come to live here..."
Galgamagwi blushes, although it is difficult to see beneath his mask.

"No, I would like to wear it, but Lairmom is lazy and hasn't put any of those NOTN necklaces on ANY of my lairmates! She promises she will soon, though..." He eyes his lairmom. "I don't know if I believe her, I've seen how long it takes her to welcome my new lairmates fully into the lair when they come to live here..."
7d96ebw.gif
It's the MOST wonderful TIME of the YEAR!! Thank you for hosting yet again, Emberglo!! I look forward to this every February! [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
It's the MOST wonderful TIME of the YEAR!!

Thank you for hosting yet again, Emberglo!! I look forward to this every February!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues Aww, thanks. I look forward to doing it even though it gives me wobbles! And I look forward to my 'annual' friends! LOL.
@Tues Aww, thanks. I look forward to doing it even though it gives me wobbles! And I look forward to my 'annual' friends! LOL.
mM2VM9X.png
Your post says that there's a form for the daily pinglist but I don't see one?
Your post says that there's a form for the daily pinglist but I don't see one?
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
@ArithMedic I just checked the ping sheet and your name is the most recent entry on it. All good, I think.
@ArithMedic I just checked the ping sheet and your name is the most recent entry on it. All good, I think.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

Oh, I thought there were two pinglists for some reason! Sorry.
@Emberglo

Oh, I thought there were two pinglists for some reason! Sorry.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
@Sonoch You were on the ping list - looks like you just added yourself.
@Sonoch You were on the ping list - looks like you just added yourself.
mM2VM9X.png
Yup, sorry!! Realized it was possible to add myself about 30 seconds after I asked. Thank you!!
Yup, sorry!! Realized it was possible to add myself about 30 seconds after I asked. Thank you!!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Not sure I'm up to it this year. Trickmurk kinda snuck up on me this year, heh. Maybe later, we'll see. *shrug* Keep me on the pinglist though....if not this year, there's always next year, heh.
Not sure I'm up to it this year. Trickmurk kinda snuck up on me this year, heh. Maybe later, we'll see. *shrug* Keep me on the pinglist though....if not this year, there's always next year, heh.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9