Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3
I decided I needed my own thread to make keeping track of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/url] progress easier. Also hoping to actually finish it this time... ----- [center] [size=5][b]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/b][/size] Started: 04/08/21 - Finished: ??? [size=4][u]Rules[/u][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm! [*]The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after. [*]You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding. [*]To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get. [*] Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder) [/LIST] ----- [size=4][u]Coli Team[/u][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/214/21374p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/214/21375p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/219/21801p.png[/img][/url] My default farming team. Will possibly switch things up in the higher level venues. Will likely be training fodder in the Mire also. ----- [size=4][u]Goals[/u][/size] [item=Eliminate] I need soooo many but just one would be great [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] I would like to find 3 eggs of any kind [item=Nature Runestone] I wish to find a Nature Runestone just because [/center]
I decided I needed my own thread to make keeping track of my Long Drop Coliseum Challenge progress easier. Also hoping to actually finish it this time...

Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Started: 04/08/21 - Finished: ???

Rules
  1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm!
  2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after.
  3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding.
  4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get.
  5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder)

Coli Team

21374p.png 21375p.png 21801p.png

My default farming team. Will possibly switch things up in the higher level venues. Will likely be training fodder in the Mire also.

Goals

Eliminate
I need soooo many but just one would be great

Unhatched Nature Egg
I would like to find 3 eggs of any kind

Nature Runestone
I wish to find a Nature Runestone just because
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/training_fields/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 04/08/21 - Finished: 08/08/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Fragile Moth Wings] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Materials[/b] [columns][item=Ice Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Lightning Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Pathfinder's Leggings] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Ruby Webwing] [center]x4[center] [nextcol][item=Brown-Spotted Mith] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Ceanothus Brawler] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Luna Mith] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Ember Mouse] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Chipskink] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Satin Pocketmouse] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Primrose Mith] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bluelight Chipskink] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Sweetpuff] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Leafy Moth] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Death's-Head Stag] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x38[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Frigid Bolt ] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Freezing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Diseased Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Jungle Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Enfeeble] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blinding Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Scratch] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Contuse] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Wave Slash] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Scene: Training Fields] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Secondary Veilspun Gene: Loop] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Primary Gene: Python] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Leafy Pack] [center]x24[/center] [nextcol][item=Broken Flower Pot] [center]x39[/center] [nextcol][item=Soldier's Supplies] [center]x13[/center] [/columns] -----
_thumbnail.png

Started: 04/08/21 - Finished: 08/08/21

Collecting:
Fragile Moth Wings
99/99

Materials
Ice Runestone
x1
Lightning Runestone
x1

Apparel
Pathfinder's Leggings
x1
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs
x1

Familiars
Ruby Webwing
x4
Brown-Spotted Mith
x1
Ceanothus Brawler
x3
Luna Mith
x2
Ember Mouse
x1
Chipskink
x1
Satin Pocketmouse
x2
Primrose Mith
x1
Bluelight Chipskink
x2
Sweetpuff
x1
Leafy Moth
x1
Death's-Head Stag
x1

Battle
Minor Health Potion
x38
Zephyr Bolt
x1
Anticipate
x2
Might Fragment
x2
Magical Acuity Fragment
x2
Frigid Bolt
x1
Freezing Slash
x1
Diseased Might Fragment
x2
Jungle Slash
x1
Enfeeble
x1
Blinding Slash
x1
Scratch
x3
Sap
x1
Contuse
x2
Meditate
x1
Shock
x1
Wave Slash
x1

Specialty
x2
Scene: Training Fields
x2
Secondary Veilspun Gene: Loop
x1
Primary Gene: Python
x1

Other
Leafy Pack
x24
Broken Flower Pot
x39
Soldier's Supplies
x13

[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/woodland_border/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 24/08/21 - Finished: 05/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Forestpath Rooster] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Dented Iron Helmet] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Blushing Pink Rose] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Date Plumed Cover] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Date Plumed Corsage] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[b] [columns][item=Leafy Moth] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Basilisk] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Cockatrice] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Janustrap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blooming Strangler] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Autumn Dryad] [center]x4[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Bamboo Phytocat] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Strangler] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Coral Basilisk] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Dryad] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Greenroot Janustrap] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Wildwood Owl] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Clown Charger] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Grouse Basilisk] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Death's-Head Stag] [center]x1[/center][/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Contuse] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x27[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Might Fragment Stone] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shred] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Vile Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Jungle Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Ward] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Scratch] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Enamor] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Drown] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Vista: Woodland Path] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Glowing Ember] [center]x206[/center] [nextcol][item=Leafy Pack] [center]x67[/center] [nextcol][item=White Pawn] [center]x5[/center] [nextcol][item=Garden of Fire Chest] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Born for Burning Chest] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] -----
_thumbnail.png

Started: 24/08/21 - Finished: 05/09/21

Collecting:
Forestpath Rooster
99/99

Apparel
Dented Iron Helmet
x2
Blushing Pink Rose
x1
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
x1
Date Plumed Cover
x1
Nebula Starsilk Earrings
x1
Date Plumed Corsage
x1
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
x1

Familiars

Leafy Moth
x1
Basilisk
x1
Cockatrice
x4
Janustrap
x1
Blooming Strangler
x1
Autumn Dryad
x4
Bamboo Phytocat
x1
Strangler
x2
Coral Basilisk
x2
Dryad
x1
Greenroot Janustrap
x3
Wildwood Owl
x3
Clown Charger
x1
Grouse Basilisk
x4
Death's-Head Stag
x1

Battle
Contuse
x4
Minor Health Potion
x27
x1
Shred
x2
Sap
x1
Might Fragment
x3
Natural Acuity Fragment
x3
Vile Bolt
x1
Charged Acuity Fragment
x1
Jungle Slash
x1
Diseased Acuity Fragment
x1
Anticipate
x2
Ward
x1
Frozen Acuity Fragment
x1
Scratch
x1
Meditate
x1
Enamor
x1
Drown
x1

Specialty
Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc
x1
Vista: Woodland Path
x1

Other
Glowing Ember
x206
Leafy Pack
x67
White Pawn
x5
Garden of Fire Chest
x2
Born for Burning Chest
x1

[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/scorched_forest/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 05/09/21 - Finished: 07/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Wisp Fruit] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Apparel[b] [columns][item=Dented Iron Boots] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Bloody Arm Bandages] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Tigerlily Lei] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Crimson Rogue Mask] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Painted Centaur] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Zeeba] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Augite Protector] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Searing Jackalope] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Steam Gyre] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Smoke Gyre] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Wintermane Spearman] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Shred] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x16[/center] [nextcol][item=Boulder Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Enfeeble] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blazing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Scratch] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Shock Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Congeal] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Frozen Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Contuse] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Ruby Ring] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Rambra Crate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=White Pawn] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] -----
_thumbnail.png

Started: 05/09/21 - Finished: 07/09/21

Collecting:
Wisp Fruit
99/99

Apparel

Dented Iron Boots
x2
Bloody Arm Bandages
x1
Tigerlily Lei
x1
Nebula Starsilk Earrings
x1
Nebula Starsilk Scarf
x1
Crimson Rogue Mask
x1

Familiars
Painted Centaur
x2
Zeeba
x1
Augite Protector
x3
Searing Jackalope
x1
Steam Gyre
x1
Smoke Gyre
x1
Wintermane Spearman
x1

Battle
Shred
x3
Anticipate
x3
Minor Health Potion
x16
Boulder Bolt
x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment
x1
Natural Might Fragment
x1
Acuity Fragment
x2
Enfeeble
x1
Blazing Slash
x1
Scratch
x4
Meditate
x3
Fiery Might Fragment
x1
Shock Bolt
x1
Congeal
x1
Magical Acuity Fragment
x1
Charged Acuity Fragment
x1
Frozen Might Fragment
x3
Contuse
x1
Sap
x1
Fiery Acuity Fragment
x1

Other
Ruby Ring
x2
Rambra Crate
x1
White Pawn
x2
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
x1

[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/sandswept_delta/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 07/09/21 - Finished: 16/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Powerful Serthis Poison] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Sinister Spats] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Forest Green Chest Wrap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sinister Pants] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Sinister Ring] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bloodscale Bracers] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bloodscale Greaves] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Sinister Waistcoat] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Prickly Strangler] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fuiran] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Crowned Bonepriest] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Scaleback] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Desert Strangler] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charcoal Kitsune] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Masked Gryphon] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Dunerunner] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Dusk Fuiran] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Nightsky Fuiran] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fan Scorpion] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Tricolor Viperpillar] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Shadow Serpent] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Serthis Potionmaster] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Iridescent Scaleback] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Greatshell] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Opheodrys Serthis] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Peacock Scorpion] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x33[/center] [nextcol][item=Scratch] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Regeneration] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Might Fragment] [center]x5[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Gust Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Flame Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shred] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Dark Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Rock Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charged Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Bolt] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Hydro Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Natural Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Rune Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Diseased Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blinding Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Frigid Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Earthen Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Scene: Sandswept Delta] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Bonepriest Crate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Iridescent Scales Crate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Fishscale Basket] [center]x26[/center] [nextcol][item=Basket of Treasure] [center]x47[/center] [/columns] -----
_thumbnail.png

Started: 07/09/21 - Finished: 16/09/21

Collecting:
Powerful Serthis Poison
99/99

Apparel
Sinister Spats
x2
Forest Green Chest Wrap
x1
Sinister Pants
x3
Sinister Ring
x1
Bloodscale Bracers
x1
Bloodscale Greaves
x1
Sinister Waistcoat
x1

Familiars
Prickly Strangler
x1
Fuiran
x2
Crowned Bonepriest
x2
Scaleback
x1
Desert Strangler
x1
Charcoal Kitsune
x3
Masked Gryphon
x4
Dunerunner
x3
Dusk Fuiran
x2
Nightsky Fuiran
x1
Fan Scorpion
x1
Tricolor Viperpillar
x2
Shadow Serpent
x1
Serthis Potionmaster
x1
Iridescent Scaleback
x1
Greatshell
x2
Opheodrys Serthis
x1
Peacock Scorpion
x1

Battle
Might Fragment
x3
Minor Health Potion
x33
Scratch
x3
Regeneration
x1
Shining Might Fragment
x5
Meditate
x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x1
Gust Slash
x1
Fiery Might Fragment
x1
Dark Acuity Fragment
x1
Flame Bolt
x1
Shred
x3
Dark Bolt
x1
Sap
x2
Diseased Acuity Fragment
x1
Fiery Acuity Fragment
x1
Rock Slash
x1
Zephyr Might Fragment
x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment
x1
Charged Might Fragment
x1
Zephyr Bolt
x2
Acuity Fragment
x4
Hydro Bolt
x1
Shining Acuity Fragment
x1
Natural Might Fragment
x1
Magical Acuity Fragment
x2
Rune Slash
x1
Diseased Might Fragment
x1
Blinding Slash
x1
Frigid Bolt
x1
Earthen Might Fragment
x1

Specialty
Vista: Sandswept Delta
x1
Scene: Sandswept Delta
x2
Bonepriest Crate
x1
Iridescent Scales Crate
x1
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
x1

Other
Fishscale Basket
x26
Basket of Treasure
x47

[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/blooming_grove/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 16/09/21 - Finished: 17/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Heart Rose] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Materials[/b] [columns][item=Arcane Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Nebula Starsilk Scarf] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blooming Woodbrace] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=White Wooly Tail] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Rosaline Strangler] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Mossy Pohip] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=White Rot Deer] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Buttercup Strangler] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Travelling Garden] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Terra Tortoise] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Frostbite Dryad] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Grove Piper] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Venomtooth Pilco] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Barkskin Watcher] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Flora Cerdae] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Moonlight Fungi] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Myosotis Fox] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Alstroemeria Fox] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fungi Sage] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Five-toed Pilco] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Wood Ear Deer] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Lilium Floron] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Petalmane Floron] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x40[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blinding Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Rune Slash] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Blazing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shred] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Disorient] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Jungle Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Mana Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Freezing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Contuse] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Flame Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Skins[/b] [columns][item=Accent: Sunbeam Dryad] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Accent: Myosotis Fox] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Scene: Blooming Grove] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Vista: Blooming Grove] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Treasured Planter] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- Yessss an egg! Had to be a Plague one of course. But still, an egg is an egg. A boss familiar is nice too.
_thumbnail.png

Started: 16/09/21 - Finished: 17/09/21

Collecting:
Heart Rose
99/99

Materials
Arcane Runestone
x1

Apparel
Nebula Starsilk Scarf
x1
Teardrop Citrine Choker
x1
Emerald Aviator Satchel
x1
Blooming Woodbrace
x1
White Wooly Tail
x1

Familiars
Rosaline Strangler
x3
Mossy Pohip
x1
White Rot Deer
x2
Buttercup Strangler
x1
Travelling Garden
x3
Terra Tortoise
x2
Frostbite Dryad
x3
Grove Piper
x1
Venomtooth Pilco
x2
Barkskin Watcher
x1
Flora Cerdae
x1
Moonlight Fungi
x2
Myosotis Fox
x2
Alstroemeria Fox
x1
Fungi Sage
x2
Five-toed Pilco
x1
Wood Ear Deer
x1
Lilium Floron
x2
Petalmane Floron
x1

Battle
Minor Health Potion
x40
Shock
x1
Blinding Slash
x1
Dark Might Fragment
x1
Rune Slash
x2
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x1
Blazing Slash
x1
Aquatic Might Fragment
x1
Zephyr Acuity Fragment
x1
Acuity Fragment
x1
Fiery Might Fragment
x1
Shred
x1
Fiery Acuity Fragment
x1
Disorient
x2
Sap
x1
Jungle Slash
x1
Natural Acuity Fragment
x1
Mana Bolt
x1
Freezing Slash
x1
Shining Acuity Fragment
x1
Magical Acuity Fragment
x1
Charged Acuity Fragment
x1
Contuse
x1
Shining Might Fragment
x1
Flame Bolt
x1
Anticipate
x1

Skins
Accent: Sunbeam Dryad
x1
Accent: Myosotis Fox
x1

Specialty
Scene: Blooming Grove
x3
Vista: Blooming Grove
x1

Other
Unhatched Plague Egg
x1
Treasured Planter
x1

Yessss an egg! Had to be a Plague one of course. But still, an egg is an egg. A boss familiar is nice too.
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/forgotten_cave/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 19/09/21 - Finished: 22/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Subterranean Termite] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Brown Wizard Hat] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Skulking Chitin Breastplate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Cursed Bat] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Venomblade Assassin] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dwarf Truffle] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Burrow Bear] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Stonestomp Spearmaiden] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Dire Claw] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Polarized Bell Goat] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Deepmine Aardvark] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Centaur Berserker] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bramble Guardian] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Cave Lantern] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Swiftstride Soldier] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Djamor Bat] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Regeneration] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bright Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Pestilent Slash] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Freezing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x23[/center] [nextcol][item=Blazing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fossilize] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Enamor] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Envenom] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Earthen Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock Bolt] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Scratch] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Contaminate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Eliminate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity] [center]x9[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Glittering Geode] [center]x38[/center] [nextcol][item=Crimson Reef Crate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- One of each boss familiars, an Eliminate AND an egg?! Very pleased with this round [emoji=guardian star size=1]
_thumbnail.png

Started: 19/09/21 - Finished: 22/09/21

Collecting:
Subterranean Termite
99/99

Apparel
Emerald Aviator Gloves
x1
Crimson Rogue Trousers
x1
Pretty Pink Tail Bow
x2
Pretty Pink Neck Bow
x1
Brown Wizard Hat
x1
Skulking Chitin Breastplate
x1

Familiars
Cursed Bat
x2
Venomblade Assassin
x1
Dwarf Truffle
x1
Swiftfoot Slayer
x1
Burrow Bear
x1
Stonestomp Spearmaiden
x1
Dire Claw
x1
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
x1
Polarized Bell Goat
x1
Deepmine Aardvark
x1
Centaur Berserker
x1
Bramble Guardian
x1
Cave Lantern
x1
Swiftstride Soldier
x1
Djamor Bat
x1

Battle
Regeneration
x1
Dark Might Fragment
x1
Bright Bolt
x1
Sap
x2
Dark Acuity Fragment
x3
Natural Acuity Fragment
x2
Pestilent Slash
x2
Freezing Slash
x1
Minor Health Potion
x23
Blazing Slash
x1
Fossilize
x1
Anticipate
x1
Enamor
x1
Envenom
x1
Earthen Might Fragment
x2
Frozen Acuity Fragment
x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x1
Shock Bolt
x2
Scratch
x1
Contaminate
x1
Shining Acuity Fragment
x1
Acuity Fragment
x1
Might Fragment
x2
Eliminate
x1
Diseased Acuity Fragment
x1
Shining Might Fragment
x1

Specialty
Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity
x9

Other
Glittering Geode
x38
Crimson Reef Crate
x1
Unhatched Lightning Egg
x1

One of each boss familiars, an Eliminate AND an egg?! Very pleased with this round
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/content/battle/images/venues/bamboo_waterfall/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 23/09/21 - Finished: 27/09/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Crowntail Wanderer] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Materials[/b] [columns][item=Earth Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Tigerblood Foo] [center]x6[/center] [nextcol][item=Blacktalon Striker] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Red-breasted Hainu] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Raptorik Warrior] [center]x6[/center] [nextcol][item=Mantled Foo] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Dreameater] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Wandering Surgepriest] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Gale Wolf] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Tengu] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Hainu] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Baku] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Opheodrys Serthis] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x40[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Enfeeble] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Clobber] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Earthen Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Scratch] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Contuse] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Enamor] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Wave Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Charged Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Hydro Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Drown] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Shining Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Rune Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity] [center]x6[/center] [nextcol][item=Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Weathered] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Fishscale Basket] [center]x35[/center] [nextcol][item=Burlap Sack] [center]x15[/center] [nextcol][item=Broken Penny Jar] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Gale Crate] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Shard] [center]x33[/center] [/columns] -----
_thumbnail.png

Started: 23/09/21 - Finished: 27/09/21

Collecting:
Crowntail Wanderer
99/99

Materials
Earth Runestone
x1

Apparel
Nebula Starsilk Earrings
x1
Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow
x1
Sparkling Emerald Head Bow
x1
Emerald Aviator Gloves
x1
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
x1
Tropical Birdskull Legband
x1

Familiars
Fungalhoof Qiriq
x4
Tigerblood Foo
x6
Blacktalon Striker
x1
Red-Breasted Hainu
x3
Raptorik Warrior
x6
Mantled Foo
x1
Dreameater
x2
Wandering Surgepriest
x2
Gale Wolf
x2
Tengu
x3
Hainu
x1
Baku
x1
Opheodrys Serthis
x1

Battle
Acuity Fragment
x2
Minor Health Potion
x40
Meditate
x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x3
Enfeeble
x1
Clobber
x2
Earthen Might Fragment
x2
Scratch
x2
Magical Acuity Fragment
x1
Might Fragment
x1
Contuse
x1
Aquatic Might Fragment
x1
Enamor
x1
Natural Might Fragment
x1
Shock
x1
Shock Bolt
x1
Wave Slash
x1
Charged Might Fragment
x1
Hydro Bolt
x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment
x2
Natural Acuity Fragment
x1
Dark Acuity Fragment
x1
Drown
x1
Sap
x1
Shining Might Fragment
x1
Rune Slash
x1
Dark Bolt
x1
Zephyr Might Fragment
x1

Specialty
Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity
x6
Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Weathered
x1

Other
Fishscale Basket
x35
Burlap Sack
x15
Broken Penny Jar
x4
Gale Crate
x1
Magical Shard
x33

[center][img]https://flightrising.com/content/battle/images/venues/thunderhead_savanna/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 27/09/21 - Finished: 25/10/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=Discarded Nest Material] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Materials[/b] [columns][item=Nature Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Lightning Runestone] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Apparel[b] [columns][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Bubbly Bisque Gloves] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=White Wooly Tail] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Raptorik Wanderer] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Roving Lionsnake] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Raptorik Herder] [center]x6[/center] [nextcol][item=Plainstrider Bard] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Ampelope] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Rabid Grinfin] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Pale Greattusk] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Condorwing Champion] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Starry Ampelope] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Heckling Hydrena] [center]x4[/center] [nextcol][item=Quillrunner] [center]x5[/center] [nextcol][item=Unburdened Billy] [center]x4[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Falconclaw Warrior] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Wintermane Minstrel] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Flesh Forager] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Greattusk] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Dustfeather Sphinx] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Grassland Skira] [center]x4[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Coursing Skira] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Dire Vulture] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Roundhorn Rager] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magpie Sphinx] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=King Quillrunner] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Pestilent Slash] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Anticipate] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Health Potion] [center]x56[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]49[/center] [nextcol][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [center]x7[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Charged Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Congeal] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Might Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Shroud] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Thunder Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Shock Bolt] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Haste] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Sear] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Freezing Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Flame Bolt] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Boulder Bolt] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Disorient] [center]x3[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Might Fragment] [center]x3[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Contuse] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Ward] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Rune Slash] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Earthen Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Frigid Bolt] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Vile Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shock] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Rally] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Frozen Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Enamor] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Enfeeble] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Sap] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Zephyr Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Skins[/b] [columns][item=Accent: Plainstrider Bard] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Skin: Condorwing Champion] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Specialty[/b] [columns][item=Vista: Thunderhead Savanna] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Primary Gene: Python] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Magical Shard] [center]x300[/center] [nextcol][item=Starlight Guardian Chest] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Crystalspine Guardian Chest] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Pelt-Lined Crate] [center]x85[/center] [nextcol][item=All-Seeing Shroom] [center]x157[/center] [nextcol][item=Mother Told Me To Live Chest] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] ----- I got my runestone! Also two different genes, very nice.
_thumbnail.png

Started: 27/09/21 - Finished: 25/10/21

Collecting:
Discarded Nest Material
99/99

Materials
Nature Runestone
x1
Lightning Runestone
x1

Apparel

Nebula Starsilk Earrings
x1
Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles
x1
Teardrop Citrine Belt
x1
Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille
x1
Bubbly Bisque Gloves
x2
White Wooly Tail
x1
Teardrop Citrine Necklace
x1
Crimson Rogue Gloves
x1
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs
x1
Teardrop Pearl Ring
x1

Familiars
Raptorik Wanderer
x2
Roving Lionsnake
x2
Raptorik Herder
x6
Plainstrider Bard
x1
Ampelope
x2
Rabid Grinfin
x3
Pale Greattusk
x4
Condorwing Champion
x3
Starry Ampelope
x1
Heckling Hydrena
x4
Quillrunner
x5
Unburdened Billy
x4
Falconclaw Warrior
x3
Wintermane Minstrel
x1
Flesh Forager
x2
Greattusk
x2
Dustfeather Sphinx
x1
Grassland Skira
x4
Coursing Skira
x2
Dire Vulture
x1
Roundhorn Rager
x1
Magpie Sphinx
x2
King Quillrunner
x1

Battle
Pestilent Slash
x2
Anticipate
x2
Health Potion
x56
Minor Health Potion
Natural Acuity Fragment
x1
Zephyr Acuity Fragment
x7
Charged Might Fragment
x3
Congeal
x2
Magical Might Fragment
x2
Shroud
x1
Thunder Slash
x1
Fiery Might Fragment
x3
Shock Bolt
x2
Haste
x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x2
Acuity Fragment
x2
Meditate
x2
Sear
x3
Diseased Acuity Fragment
x1
Freezing Slash
x1
Flame Bolt
x3
Boulder Bolt
x2
Disorient
x3
Dark Might Fragment
x3
Contuse
x2
Ward
x1
Aquatic Might Fragment
x1
Rune Slash
x2
Fiery Acuity Fragment
x2
Earthen Might Fragment
x1
Frozen Acuity Fragment
x1
Earthen Acuity Fragment
x2
Frigid Bolt
x2
Vile Bolt
x1
Shock
x2
Rally
x1
Frozen Might Fragment
x1
Enamor
x1
Fiery Acuity Fragment
x1
Enfeeble
x1
Magical Acuity Fragment
x1
Dark Bolt
x1
Sap
x1
Zephyr Bolt
x1

Skins
Accent: Plainstrider Bard
x1
Skin: Condorwing Champion
x1

Specialty
Vista: Thunderhead Savanna
x1
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
x1
Secondary Gene: Morph
x1
Primary Gene: Python
x1

Other
Magical Shard
x300
Starlight Guardian Chest
x1
Crystalspine Guardian Chest
x1
Pelt-Lined Crate
x85
All-Seeing Shroom
x157
Mother Told Me to Live Chest
x2

I got my runestone! Also two different genes, very nice.
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/redrock/_thumbnail.png[/img] [i]Started: 25/10/21 - Finished: 26/10/21[/i] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] 99/99 [/center] ----- [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=Toxic Igueel] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Green-Breasted Sawbeak] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Noxious Coralclimber] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Surf Strider] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Maren Spearmaiden] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Daydream Puffer] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] ----- [columns][item=Spiney Whale] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Redfin Wavespinner] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Coastline Sawbeak] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Oceansurf Magus] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Highfin Sea Serpent] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Mirage Puffer] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Battle[/b] [columns][item=Flame Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Health Potion] [center]x5[/center] [nextcol][item=Aid] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Sap] [center]x2[/center] [nextcol][item=Wave Slash] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Minor Health Potion] [center]x2[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Scratch] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Dark Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Magical Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Shining Might Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Hydro Bolt] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Enfeeble] [center]x1[/center] [nextcol][item=Meditate] [center]x1[/center] [/columns] ----- [b]Other[/b] [columns][item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [center]x10[/center] [/columns] ----- A boss familiar! A very quick run for this one, makes a nice change.
_thumbnail.png

Started: 25/10/21 - Finished: 26/10/21

Collecting:
All-Seeing Shroom
99/99

Apparel
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
x1

Familiars
Toxic Igueel
x2
Green-Breasted Sawbeak
x1
Noxious Coralclimber
x1
Surf Strider
x1
Maren Spearmaiden
x1
Daydream Puffer
x2

Spiney Whale
x1
Redfin Wavespinner
x1
Coastline Sawbeak
x1
Oceansurf Magus
x1
Highfin Sea Serpent
x1
Mirage Puffer
x1

Battle
Flame Bolt
x1
Health Potion
x5
Aid
x1
Sap
x2
Wave Slash
x1
Minor Health Potion
x2
Scratch
x1
Dark Might Fragment
x1
Magical Might Fragment
x1
Shining Might Fragment
x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
x1
Hydro Bolt
x1
Enfeeble
x1
Meditate
x1

Other
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
x10

A boss familiar! A very quick run for this one, makes a nice change.
1 2 3