Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | To the Ends of the Earth [Travelocke]
1 2 3 4
I'd like to be on your pinglist pls! Let's see how the lovebirds do!
I'd like to be on your pinglist pls! Let's see how the lovebirds do!
@Folktale Will do so right away! I still cannot believe I had this silly premise but its fun to write! Let's see if Pinkerton is kind to me and makes me get this first stop quickly~
@Folktale Will do so right away! I still cannot believe I had this silly premise but its fun to write! Let's see if Pinkerton is kind to me and makes me get this first stop quickly~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5c92eu0ldp517xq/naturetop.png[/img] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/nature_0.png[/img][nextcol][b]Current Location:[/b] Everbloom Gardens[color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/15[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 15[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Rations:[/b] 22[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Trade Goods:[/b] 3[/columns] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hPQ1NvTD/Divider-Branch-mega.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]DAY 2[/b][/size][/center] [center][item=Discipline] [i]Foraging, 40 rounds. Participants: Trinket, Ethir, Lily[/i][/center] [quote="Player Note"] So I had some thoughts based on Foraging Rolls. Because the haul you get for supplies and food is very good, especially early on. I've seen people do a rule variation for food and material drops due to frequency (the 1 supplies/rations for every 5 drops) due to the fact RNG could make this VERY POWERFUL. However, RNG can also be RUDE and will give you a ton of dragons/keeps making you change routes (or long distance between stops) and you'll need the full effects of the OG rules/RNG will barely give this to you when you need it. The other aspect of Foraging is it doesn't give you ANY progress whatsoever, so it should be worth the stop. So I thought about it and felt a middle of the road rule: FORAGING: [b]Every 3 Food drops= 1 ration* Every 3 Material Drops= 1 Supplies* [i]*round up if decimal[/i][/b] Every 1 Apparel/Battlestone/Battle Item/Familiar= 1 Trade Good Every Egg/Accent skin chest/gene= +3 Lives to a random dragon This way its both worth the no progress debuff by giving a good amount of resources, but also isn't completely destroying the resource management aspects.[/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Lily wasn’t expecting the carriage to stop so soon. It takes a moment for the skydancer to get up from her seat to pier out the window to the spiral outside. “Why are we stopping?” she calls out. To her surprise, Ethir had already begun to settle the rodent steeds and secure the wagon. The spiral perks up and smiles, as if Lily already knows what is going on. “Sorry, dear! We need to make a quick pick up for some supplies. We gotta cross the sea to get to the Dusk Sactum after all. Rather not be caught this early on low supplies,” Ethir explains with a level of seriousness that almost sounds akin to Trinket’s. Lily looks back into the wagon at the supplies. It’s certainly not quality, the neat collection was rather decent in size. Rations especially looked like it would last them some time. This left her with a confused look when she poked her head out again to ask, “Do we not have enough?” The spiral doesn’t miss a beat, smiling and nodding, “We do! We do! But it’ll be a lot harder once we hit the water.” “This is ridiculous,” the white skydancer grumbled as she rose from her seat, moving to the front of the carriage to speak to her compatriot. Lily stared in shock as the two exchanged a knowing glance. Perhaps they had been in the road for more than she thought, as she saw the irritation in Trinket’s expression again. “Well, Miss Trinket, what do you prefer?” the spiral asks with a grin and a wave of her claw. “Get some supplies now before we really make a break for it? Or would you rather bolt into battle without a plan.” Trinket scoffed before looking away. For a moment there was a still silence before the growl dripped out of her mouth, “...Alright, a brief collecting won’t hurt.” The skydancer headed for the door quicker than expected, claw on the hilt of her blade as she walked into the underbrush. Lily didn’t notice the stress coiling around her lungs until the ice skydancer left. She breathed a soft sigh, taking a moment before climbing out of the carriage after her. “Sorry about her, she’s just.... on edge,” Ethir apologies mildly. “I can see that,” Lily admits. She looks down, plucking at her floral ribbons. “Funny.... She’s not the one being hunted.” Ethir raises an eyebrow and replies, “She’s with you, isn’t she? Travelled all the way over from the Icewarde’s territory to take the job. We are all being hunted now.” Lily takes a moment, the dawning realization of her wrapping these two in her scheme. They had some protection, she had reasoned they would get off or slink away due to their affiliations. However, they could also simply have not taken the job. She had offered a sum of gold after all. She sighed and shook her head, “I think I’ll also go and collect some herbs, craft some healing salves.” “Oh that would be splendid!” Ethir replies excitedly, as if to ignore what was just previously talked about. “Know your way around potions without a brewer?” Lily gave a mute nod, earning another smile from the spiral. Ethir rambled on, “Well... Glad to see you are willing to pull your weight! Trinket’ll like that.” She looks up in shock. Trinket? Liking her? There was no way. Lily would’ve burst out laughing if it actually was funny. Instead she shakes her head, “She doesn’t seem to like me much.” Ethir rolls her eyes, as if she were minding hatchlings. The spiral reorts,“Well, you are her employer, so she’s gonna have to deal with you.” Then, the spiral’s expression grows solemn, her eyes distant. The change in attitude leaves Lily squinting in confusion as the spiral reveals, “But in reality she’s like that a lot. Been through a lot, lost a lot.” Lily recalled the scratches and wounds on the skydancer. She had assumed it was from battles or mercenary work. Her eyes flicker away from Ethir to the ground, recalling the few scars she’s seen under Trinket’s armour. Had Trinket really- She takes a deep sigh and shakes her head and explains, “I’m... going to look for some herbs.” A short pause between the two causes a stillness before the spiral informs her, “Alright, stay close.” Lily is quick to her task as the spiral watches her leave. Ethir sighs before trotting over to the steeds to tend to them. ------- Trinket hissed as she held the bleeding wound on her wing. The body of the snake was crumbled around her in a semi circle. She limped away, before assessing the wounds. The bite was bad, she could see. The snake had managed to bite onto her wing, and when she resisted to be its pray, her forearm. She cursed as she looked back to the path. Think rationally, she told herself. Just take your haul and go back to the caravan. She sucked in breath, steeling herself for the painful walk back. It burns, but she continues on, slinking through the brush and hoping nothing else goes wrong today. As she enters what feels like the third grove, her eyes widen to see Lily with an assortment of flowers and some vials. Nature magic surged as she plunked the herbs from the stems and pureed it with a morter and pestle. Beside her was a few of their vials, most likely products of Lily’s creation. Lily looked in the direction of the skydancer, slowly, to assess what had come out of the woods. As if she wasn’t in danger. [i]As if this whole plan wasn’t some insane product of love. By the Eleven, Trinket couldn’t understand it.[/i] Green eyes light up with alarm as she rushed over to the other skydancer’s side, quickly taking her supplies with her, “Trinket! Let me take care of your wound!” For once, the nervous Lily didn’t hesitate at the flinch away from her. Instead she pressed on, looking over the wound. After a brief moment, Trinket offers the wing, allowing Lily to assess the damage. Trinket paused watching as Lily began to tend to her wing with a salve. She sighed, closing her eyes as the pain ebbed away. She whispered out something, just barely audible. “Thank you.” [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [center][b]Reults:[/b] Material Drops: 1x[Item=Tiny Feathers]1x[item=coral basilisk field notes]1x[item=Clown charger fin]1x[item=bluefin charger fin][item=Jaunustrap Root]2x[item=bamboo shoot]2x[item=sand]2x[item=maple leaf]4x[item=red maple leaf]2x[item=sakura moss]3x[item=wildwood moss]3x[item=phytocat toy]4x[item=strangling vine]4x[item=blooming vine] 5x[item=strangling root] [b]TOTAL[/b]:32 drops 32/3= [b]+11 Supplies[/b] ------------------------------- Food Drops: 4x [item=Harvestman] 1x[item=Daddy Longlegs] 4x[item=venus flytrap] 4x[item=flycatcher] 5x[item=strangler seeds] 3x[item=blooming pods] 6x[item=bamboo leaves] 8x[item=wildwood owlet] 4x[item=sakura owlet] 1x[item=grouse] 1x[item=coral grouse] 3x[item=game fowl] 2x[item=dwarf fawn] 3x[item=vampire eel] 1x[item=river wiggler] 1x[item=herdbeast hoof] [b]TOTAL[/b]:51 drops 51/3= [b]+17 Rations[/b] -------------------- Apparel/Battle items/Familars 2x[item=Minor Health potion]1x[item=natural might fragment] 1x [item=sap] 1x[item=Bookworm plushie] [b]TOTAL[/b]:5 [b]+5 Trade Goods[/b] ------------------ Eggs/Accent chests/genes: None Found ---------------------------- [center][i]Trinket is LV 6! Lily is LV 6! Ethir is LV 6! Applied Might Fragment to Trinket. Applies Sap skill to Ethir. Used one Minor health potion. Lily has gained the Healer proffesion! Ethir has gained the Cartographer proffession! -3 rations[/i] [/center] [/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/nature_0.png[/img][nextcol][b]Current Location:[/b] Everbloom Gardens[color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/15[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 26[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Rations:[/b] 36[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Trade Goods:[/b] 9[/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qm74b50l7x2kgjh/naturebottom.png[/img] [center]@Folktale[/center]
naturetop.png
nature_0.png Current
Journey Stops:
0/15
__ Progress to next stop:
1/3
__ Supplies:
__ Rations:
__ Trade Goods:
Divider-Branch-mega.png
DAY 2
Discipline
Foraging, 40 rounds.
Participants: Trinket, Ethir, Lily
Player Note wrote:
So I had some thoughts based on Foraging Rolls.

Because the haul you get for supplies and food is very good, especially early on. I've seen people do a rule variation for food and material drops due to frequency (the 1 supplies/rations for every 5 drops) due to the fact RNG could make this VERY POWERFUL. However, RNG can also be RUDE and will give you a ton of dragons/keeps making you change routes (or long distance between stops) and you'll need the full effects of the OG rules/RNG will barely give this to you when you need it. The other aspect of Foraging is it doesn't give you ANY progress whatsoever, so it should be worth the stop.

So I thought about it and felt a middle of the road rule:
FORAGING:
Every 3 Food drops= 1 ration*
Every 3 Material Drops= 1 Supplies*
*round up if decimal

Every 1 Apparel/Battlestone/Battle Item/Familiar= 1 Trade Good
Every Egg/Accent skin chest/gene= +3 Lives to a random dragon

This way its both worth the no progress debuff by giving a good amount of resources, but also isn't completely destroying the resource management aspects.

naturemid.png
Lily wasn’t expecting the carriage to stop so soon. It takes a moment for the skydancer to get up from her seat to pier out the window to the spiral outside.

“Why are we stopping?” she calls out. To her surprise, Ethir had already begun to settle the rodent steeds and secure the wagon. The spiral perks up and smiles, as if Lily already knows what is going on.

“Sorry, dear! We need to make a quick pick up for some supplies. We gotta cross the sea to get to the Dusk Sactum after all. Rather not be caught this early on low supplies,” Ethir explains with a level of seriousness that almost sounds akin to Trinket’s.

Lily looks back into the wagon at the supplies. It’s certainly not quality, the neat collection was rather decent in size. Rations especially looked like it would last them some time. This left her with a confused look when she poked her head out again to ask, “Do we not have enough?”

The spiral doesn’t miss a beat, smiling and nodding, “We do! We do! But it’ll be a lot harder once we hit the water.”

“This is ridiculous,” the white skydancer grumbled as she rose from her seat, moving to the front of the carriage to speak to her compatriot. Lily stared in shock as the two exchanged a knowing glance. Perhaps they had been in the road for more than she thought, as she saw the irritation in Trinket’s expression again.

“Well, Miss Trinket, what do you prefer?” the spiral asks with a grin and a wave of her claw. “Get some supplies now before we really make a break for it? Or would you rather bolt into battle without a plan.”

Trinket scoffed before looking away. For a moment there was a still silence before the growl dripped out of her mouth, “...Alright, a brief collecting won’t hurt.” The skydancer headed for the door quicker than expected, claw on the hilt of her blade as she walked into the underbrush.

Lily didn’t notice the stress coiling around her lungs until the ice skydancer left. She breathed a soft sigh, taking a moment before climbing out of the carriage after her.

“Sorry about her, she’s just.... on edge,” Ethir apologies mildly.

“I can see that,” Lily admits. She looks down, plucking at her floral ribbons. “Funny.... She’s not the one being hunted.”

Ethir raises an eyebrow and replies, “She’s with you, isn’t she? Travelled all the way over from the Icewarde’s territory to take the job. We are all being hunted now.”

Lily takes a moment, the dawning realization of her wrapping these two in her scheme. They had some protection, she had reasoned they would get off or slink away due to their affiliations. However, they could also simply have not taken the job. She had offered a sum of gold after all. She sighed and shook her head, “I think I’ll also go and collect some herbs, craft some healing salves.”

“Oh that would be splendid!” Ethir replies excitedly, as if to ignore what was just previously talked about. “Know your way around potions without a brewer?”

Lily gave a mute nod, earning another smile from the spiral. Ethir rambled on, “Well... Glad to see you are willing to pull your weight! Trinket’ll like that.”

She looks up in shock. Trinket? Liking her? There was no way. Lily would’ve burst out laughing if it actually was funny. Instead she shakes her head, “She doesn’t seem to like me much.”

Ethir rolls her eyes, as if she were minding hatchlings. The spiral reorts,“Well, you are her employer, so she’s gonna have to deal with you.”

Then, the spiral’s expression grows solemn, her eyes distant. The change in attitude leaves Lily squinting in confusion as the spiral reveals, “But in reality she’s like that a lot. Been through a lot, lost a lot.”

Lily recalled the scratches and wounds on the skydancer. She had assumed it was from battles or mercenary work. Her eyes flicker away from Ethir to the ground, recalling the few scars she’s seen under Trinket’s armour. Had Trinket really-

She takes a deep sigh and shakes her head and explains, “I’m... going to look for some herbs.”

A short pause between the two causes a stillness before the spiral informs her,
“Alright, stay close.” Lily is quick to her task as the spiral watches her leave. Ethir sighs before trotting over to the steeds to tend to them.
Trinket hissed as she held the bleeding wound on her wing. The body of the snake was crumbled around her in a semi circle. She limped away, before assessing the wounds.

The bite was bad, she could see. The snake had managed to bite onto her wing, and when she resisted to be its pray, her forearm. She cursed as she looked back to the path. Think rationally, she told herself. Just take your haul and go back to the caravan.

She sucked in breath, steeling herself for the painful walk back. It burns, but she continues on, slinking through the brush and hoping nothing else goes wrong today.

As she enters what feels like the third grove, her eyes widen to see Lily with an assortment of flowers and some vials. Nature magic surged as she plunked the herbs from the stems and pureed it with a morter and pestle. Beside her was a few of their vials, most likely products of Lily’s creation.

Lily looked in the direction of the skydancer, slowly, to assess what had come out of the woods. As if she wasn’t in danger. As if this whole plan wasn’t some insane product of love. By the Eleven, Trinket couldn’t understand it.

Green eyes light up with alarm as she rushed over to the other skydancer’s side, quickly taking her supplies with her, “Trinket! Let me take care of your wound!”

For once, the nervous Lily didn’t hesitate at the flinch away from her. Instead she pressed on, looking over the wound. After a brief moment, Trinket offers the wing, allowing Lily to assess the damage.

Trinket paused watching as Lily began to tend to her wing with a salve. She sighed, closing her eyes as the pain ebbed away. She whispered out something, just barely audible.

“Thank you.”
naturemid.png
Reults:
Material Drops:
1x Tiny Feathers 1x Coral Basilisk Field Notes 1x Clown Charger Fin 1x Bluefin Charger Fin 2x Bamboo Shoot 2x Sand 2x Maple Leaf 4x Red Maple Leaf 2x Sakura Moss 3x Wildwood Moss 3x Phytocat Toy 4x Strangling Vine 4x Blooming Vine
5x Strangling Root

TOTAL:32 drops
32/3= +11 Supplies
Food Drops:
4x Harvestman 1x Daddy Longlegs 4x Venus Flytrap 4x Flycatcher 5x Strangler Seeds 3x Blooming Pods 6x Bamboo Leaves 8x Wildwood Owlet 4x Sakura Owlet 1x Grouse 1x Coral Grouse 3x Game Fowl 2x Dwarf Fawn
3x Vampire Eel 1x River Wiggler 1x Herdbeast Hoof

TOTAL:51 drops
51/3= +17 Rations
Apparel/Battle items/Familars
2x Minor Health Potion 1x Natural Might Fragment 1x Sap 1x Bookworm Plushie

TOTAL:5
+5 Trade Goods
Eggs/Accent chests/genes:

None Found
Trinket is LV 6!
Lily is LV 6!
Ethir is LV 6!
Applied Might Fragment to Trinket.
Applies Sap skill to Ethir.
Used one Minor health potion.

Lily has gained the Healer proffesion!
Ethir has gained the Cartographer proffession!
-3 rations
naturemid.png
nature_0.png Current
Journey Stops:
0/15
1/3
__ Supplies:
__ Rations:
__ Trade Goods:
naturebottom.png
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
Appreciate your notes on system impacts! Been wondering about the foraging drop rate and seen most folks opting to decrease the ratio.
ALSO SORRY CARTOGRAPHER WAS A TYPO you're not supposed to need a guide for the effects to be used. Editing the source thread now!!
Appreciate your notes on system impacts! Been wondering about the foraging drop rate and seen most folks opting to decrease the ratio.
ALSO SORRY CARTOGRAPHER WAS A TYPO you're not supposed to need a guide for the effects to be used. Editing the source thread now!!
@folktale Haha thanks, Im a DM so my brain is just, weighing options cause there are pros and cons.
I think its just that frequency is so high in coli for the meat/40 matches for that 1 to 1. I think if it were like insects or plants (15-20 rounds) that would be a lil more sufficient to the 1 to 1 rule. But i also think the 5-1 is a lil too high a ratio (espeically cause again, RNG can be ROUGH and there are like ways to lose progress between stops and that ration number is SO IMPORTANT cause it can be gameover, and this is really the ONLY WAY to stock up between stops. And with the stops you could get a low stat start/low roll during a stop.)

OH WHOOPS! That certainly solves the issue I was having!~ XD Now I dont have to worry at all about Ethir and the gang getting hurt in coli for a lil bit!
@folktale Haha thanks, Im a DM so my brain is just, weighing options cause there are pros and cons.
I think its just that frequency is so high in coli for the meat/40 matches for that 1 to 1. I think if it were like insects or plants (15-20 rounds) that would be a lil more sufficient to the 1 to 1 rule. But i also think the 5-1 is a lil too high a ratio (espeically cause again, RNG can be ROUGH and there are like ways to lose progress between stops and that ration number is SO IMPORTANT cause it can be gameover, and this is really the ONLY WAY to stock up between stops. And with the stops you could get a low stat start/low roll during a stop.)

OH WHOOPS! That certainly solves the issue I was having!~ XD Now I dont have to worry at all about Ethir and the gang getting hurt in coli for a lil bit!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5c92eu0ldp517xq/naturetop.png[/img] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/nature_0.png[/img][nextcol][b]Current Location:[/b] Everbloom Gardens[color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/15[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 26[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Rations:[/b] 36[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Trade Goods:[/b] 9[/columns] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hPQ1NvTD/Divider-Branch-mega.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]DAY 3[/b][/size][/center] [center][item=Discipline][/center] [center][i]A-again? Participants: Ethir, Trinket, Lily [emoji=ping size=1]Ethir's [b]Cartographer Proffesion[/b] prevents deaths in Woodland Path unless all faint![/i][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] “So you really aren’t from around here are you?” the wildclaw merchant babbled. The wildclaw was relaxed and smiling, most likely not knowing anything of why the caravan was here in the first place. They were just about to pull out to begin the next leg of the path, when the wildclaw had discovered them. Lily kept her head low, curled up and hiding behind their stock of supplies. Her feather’s raised as she listened to a conversation that had been going on for a while now. “Yes, you can see from my pretty ol’ eyes!” Ethir laughs as if nothing is wrong. “Where you off to, wildclaw?” The wildclaw grinned with his big teeth and pulled at the knapsack on his person. He tugged the clasp open to show the small amount of wares, a collection of trinkets and baubles. “I was off to search for the full nature’s bounty!” Ethir smiled gingerly as Trinket looked between the two. For the entire conversation, Trinket had remained stiffly silent, eyes flicking between the two dragons. Either opened her mouth to speak but instead the wildclaw jumped before asking, “Are you two also merchants!?” “Yes, we are!” Ethir said all too quickly. The wildclaw’s eyes sparkled with delight. “Well, I would love some help in getting some wares, its not every day I find someone to gather with!” the Wildclaw offered. In mere moments the silver tongue of Ethir falls silent, as Trinket looks over at the spiral who was a little too good at making friends. “I-I can do it, my claws aren’t as sharp as her sword, b-but I should be able to help,” she laughs. “Besides, we can split the haul in half! Good business deal among merchants, right? You’ll watch the cart won’t you?” “Y-yes..... I can do that,” Trinket responded, voice strained. There was as beat of silence before she clambered out of the cart to switch places with the spiral, who leaped down to join the wildclaw merchant. “Let us be off!” the wildclaw cheered with his new temporary companion by his side. “Lets!” Ethir cheered with him in fake delight, following closely. She looked back once to Trinket, making sure the still injured skydancer wasn’t too- Trinket was looking back with a glare. Ethir simply smiled back nervously. “We will be back shortly, won’t be long!” the wildclaw called out. It was, to Trinket’s displeasure, not short at all. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [center][b]Results:[/b] Material Drops: 1x [item=tiny feathers]1x[item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes]2x[item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes]2x[item=maple leaf] 5x[item=Red maple Leaf]4x[item=wildwood moss]1x[item=sakura moss]1x[item=strangling Root] 2x[item=phytocat toy]3x[item=fragile antler]1x[item=decorative feather fan]1x[item=bluefin charger fin] 1x[item=janustrap root]1x[item=strangling root]2x[item=strangling vine]3x[item=blooming vine] 1x[item=rotting leather] [b]TOTAL:[/b]32 drops 32/30=[b]+11 Supplies[/b] --------------------- Food Drops: 4x[item=micro deer]5x[item=dwarf fawn]3x[item=sakura owlet]6x[item=wildwood owlet] 2x[item=grouse]3x[item=coral grouse]4x[item=harvestman]9x[item=vampire eel] 2x[item=river wiggler]3x[item=herdbeast hoof]1x[item=game fowl]1x[item=forestpath rooster] 2x[item=flycatcher]2x[item=venus flytrap]5x[item=blooming pods]1x[item=strangler seeds] 2x[item=bamboo leaves] [b]TOTAL:[/b]55 drops 55/30=[b]+18 Rations[/b] -------------------------------- Apparel/Battle items/Familars 1x[item=vile bolt] [b]TOTAL:[/b]1 drops +1 Trade Good -------------------------------- Eggs/Accent chests/genes: None ----------- [i]Trinket is LV 7! Lily is LV 7! Ethir is LV 7! -3 Rations[/i][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/nature_0.png[/img][nextcol][b]Current Location:[/b] Everbloom Gardens[color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/15[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 37[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Rations:[/b] 51[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]Trade Goods:[/b] 10[/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qm74b50l7x2kgjh/naturebottom.png[/img] [center][i]I appreciate the haul pinkerton, love me some high numbers of supplies, but I'd love to progress please ;v;[/i] @folktale[/center]
naturetop.png
nature_0.png Current
Journey Stops:
0/15
1/3
__ Supplies:
__ Rations:
__ Trade Goods:
Divider-Branch-mega.png
DAY 3
Discipline
A-again?
Participants: Ethir, Trinket, Lily

Ethir's Cartographer Proffesion prevents deaths in Woodland Path unless all faint!
naturemid.png
“So you really aren’t from around here are you?” the wildclaw merchant babbled. The wildclaw was relaxed and smiling, most likely not knowing anything of why the caravan was here in the first place.

They were just about to pull out to begin the next leg of the path, when the wildclaw had discovered them. Lily kept her head low, curled up and hiding behind their stock of supplies. Her feather’s raised as she listened to a conversation that had been going on for a while now.

“Yes, you can see from my pretty ol’ eyes!” Ethir laughs as if nothing is wrong. “Where you off to, wildclaw?”

The wildclaw grinned with his big teeth and pulled at the knapsack on his person. He tugged the clasp open to show the small amount of wares, a collection of trinkets and baubles. “I was off to search for the full nature’s bounty!”

Ethir smiled gingerly as Trinket looked between the two. For the entire conversation, Trinket had remained stiffly silent, eyes flicking between the two dragons.

Either opened her mouth to speak but instead the wildclaw jumped before asking, “Are you two also merchants!?”

“Yes, we are!” Ethir said all too quickly. The wildclaw’s eyes sparkled with delight.

“Well, I would love some help in getting some wares, its not every day I find someone to gather with!” the Wildclaw offered. In mere moments the silver tongue of Ethir falls silent, as Trinket looks over at the spiral who was a little too good at making friends.

“I-I can do it, my claws aren’t as sharp as her sword, b-but I should be able to help,” she laughs. “Besides, we can split the haul in half! Good business deal among merchants, right? You’ll watch the cart won’t you?”

“Y-yes..... I can do that,” Trinket responded, voice strained. There was as beat of silence before she clambered out of the cart to switch places with the spiral, who leaped down to join the wildclaw merchant.

“Let us be off!” the wildclaw cheered with his new temporary companion by his side.

“Lets!” Ethir cheered with him in fake delight, following closely. She looked back once to Trinket, making sure the still injured skydancer wasn’t too-

Trinket was looking back with a glare.

Ethir simply smiled back nervously.

“We will be back shortly, won’t be long!” the wildclaw called out.

It was, to Trinket’s displeasure, not short at all.
naturemid.png
Results:
Material Drops:
1x Tiny Feathers 1x Grouse Basilisk Field Notes 2x Coral Basilisk Field Notes 2x Maple Leaf
5x Red Maple Leaf 4x Wildwood Moss 1x Sakura Moss 1x Strangling Root
2x Phytocat Toy 3x Fragile Antler 1x Decorative Feather Fan 1x Bluefin Charger Fin
1x Janustrap Root 1x Strangling Root 2x Strangling Vine 3x Blooming Vine
1x Rotting Leather

TOTAL:32 drops
32/30=+11 Supplies
Food Drops:
4x Micro Deer 5x Dwarf Fawn 3x Sakura Owlet 6x Wildwood Owlet
2x Grouse 3x Coral Grouse 4x Harvestman 9x Vampire Eel
2x River Wiggler 3x Herdbeast Hoof 1x Game Fowl 1x Forestpath Rooster
2x Flycatcher 2x Venus Flytrap 5x Blooming Pods 1x Strangler Seeds
2x Bamboo Leaves

TOTAL:55 drops
55/30=+18 Rations
Apparel/Battle items/Familars
1x Vile Bolt

TOTAL:1 drops
+1 Trade Good
Eggs/Accent chests/genes:

None
Trinket is LV 7!
Lily is LV 7!
Ethir is LV 7!
-3 Rations
naturemid.png
nature_0.png Current
Journey Stops:
0/15
1/3
__ Supplies:
__ Rations:
__ Trade Goods:
naturebottom.png
I appreciate the haul pinkerton, love me some high numbers of supplies, but I'd love to progress please ;v;
@folktale
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NWs9yqy.jpg[/img] I still can't believe Pinkerton gave me not only the same type of item but the EXACT SAME ONE! THE CHANCES??
NWs9yqy.jpg

I still can't believe Pinkerton gave me not only the same type of item but the EXACT SAME ONE! THE CHANCES??
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
Ooh, pinglist please! This is such a fun premise and I'm really excited to see how the journey goes :D Also, wow, what kind of luck was it for pinkerton to drop two disciplines in a row? XD You'll be well-stocked for the journey ahead!
Ooh, pinglist please! This is such a fun premise and I'm really excited to see how the journey goes :D Also, wow, what kind of luck was it for pinkerton to drop two disciplines in a row? XD You'll be well-stocked for the journey ahead!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew Added! Welcome aboard! :D

Im glad you like the premise! I had a lot of fun looking into the FR lore and this idea just grabbed me!

Yeah I couldn't believe that happened! I stared at my screen so confused. Yeah, at least I got a lot of stock cause boi this is gonna be a long journey!
@TheAwesoMew Added! Welcome aboard! :D

Im glad you like the premise! I had a lot of fun looking into the FR lore and this idea just grabbed me!

Yeah I couldn't believe that happened! I stared at my screen so confused. Yeah, at least I got a lot of stock cause boi this is gonna be a long journey!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
howling with laughter at the double EXACT pull

RNG PINKERTON Y R U LIEK DIS?!
howling with laughter at the double EXACT pull

RNG PINKERTON Y R U LIEK DIS?!
1 2 3 4