Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Mistral Meals (Winners!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4279545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/42796/4279545_350.png[/img][/url] Stormcloud had been taking a nap to prepare for the long flight home... and woke up just in time to hear the winner announcements! She was very happy for Team Fire Calico, they really went all out for all their plating. The little walking banana baby also impressed. She hadn't known you could do so much with just banana bread. Dang this was a fun year, especially with that round of cotton candy replacements. ...Surely they wouldn't mind if she took the leftovers for a snack. Maybe her best friend Skullion would want to help her candy heist, they'd make for a nice treat on the wing. (Was absolutely slammed for the past few days, didn't have time until now. Thank you Eialyne for organising these every year! I actually came back to FR for Galore stuff and was like oh! Wind festival coming up! I gotta stick around to see if Mistral Meals is still going!)
4279545_350.png

Stormcloud had been taking a nap to prepare for the long flight home... and woke up just in time to hear the winner announcements! She was very happy for Team Fire Calico, they really went all out for all their plating. The little walking banana baby also impressed. She hadn't known you could do so much with just banana bread. Dang this was a fun year, especially with that round of cotton candy replacements. ...Surely they wouldn't mind if she took the leftovers for a snack. Maybe her best friend Skullion would want to help her candy heist, they'd make for a nice treat on the wing.

(Was absolutely slammed for the past few days, didn't have time until now. Thank you Eialyne for organising these every year! I actually came back to FR for Galore stuff and was like oh! Wind festival coming up! I gotta stick around to see if Mistral Meals is still going!)
Even if I haven't responded to everyone individualy, all the thanks and praise for my chaotic cooking event is making me blush. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] And with all the raffle responses in, that's a wrap for this year! I've already started doling out prizes, and will be chipping away at the rest over the next few days. If you haven't received your raffle prize by this weekend, shoot me a ping so I can make sure something didn't go wrong with the CR/PM!
Even if I haven't responded to everyone individualy, all the thanks and praise for my chaotic cooking event is making me blush.

And with all the raffle responses in, that's a wrap for this year! I've already started doling out prizes, and will be chipping away at the rest over the next few days. If you haven't received your raffle prize by this weekend, shoot me a ping so I can make sure something didn't go wrong with the CR/PM!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27