Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Levelling the Den
... so this is a bad idea
Levelling My HibDen

I want all my dragons to be above level 5. One problem with that is that all the dragons I've yote into the hibden as hatchlings are still level one. I've been putting this off for so long, but it's been bothering me FOREVER and I need to just get started on it.

SO here's the plan. NvP profits allowed me to buy a few lair expansions. I'm going to reserve TEN spots at a time just for levelling my permas. I have a month to level these dragons to AT LEAST 5. If I level more than 5, it must be in increments of 5 (10, 15, 20, 25).

At the end of the month, these 10 will be switched out for the next 10 and so on and so forth until there are no more dragons sub level 5 in my hibden. Then I'll start working on the dragons that aren't levelled to increments of five and do those.

This is going to be painful.

And is going to require a [Spreadsheet] and several updates probably. I currently have upwards of a hundred level 1 dragons in there, so this is going to take FOREVER but it's not gonna take any less time the longer I put it off.
... so this is a bad idea
Levelling My HibDen

I want all my dragons to be above level 5. One problem with that is that all the dragons I've yote into the hibden as hatchlings are still level one. I've been putting this off for so long, but it's been bothering me FOREVER and I need to just get started on it.

SO here's the plan. NvP profits allowed me to buy a few lair expansions. I'm going to reserve TEN spots at a time just for levelling my permas. I have a month to level these dragons to AT LEAST 5. If I level more than 5, it must be in increments of 5 (10, 15, 20, 25).

At the end of the month, these 10 will be switched out for the next 10 and so on and so forth until there are no more dragons sub level 5 in my hibden. Then I'll start working on the dragons that aren't levelled to increments of five and do those.

This is going to be painful.

And is going to require a [Spreadsheet] and several updates probably. I currently have upwards of a hundred level 1 dragons in there, so this is going to take FOREVER but it's not gonna take any less time the longer I put it off.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
[right][quote]March 14, 2022 Group 1 Start[/quote][/right] To minimize the headache, I'm going to start with pulling dragons from the first page of the first tab of my Hibden. These are our farmers and agriculturists, and several of them are level one. Let's look at a breakdown of the tab: Total Number of Dragons: 22 Level 10+: Vahn Level 7: Silvics, Squashy Level 5: Fen, Alys, Anthophilous, Daisy, Dune, Ranitomeya Level 1: Rustic, Farctate, Petrichor, Cavil, Vernal, Makya, Aither, Psithurism, Moor, Marsh, Saline, Aphotic, Neverpeak So... 13 dragons to level from this group. Just because I have the space right now and might as well, I'm going to bring out the thirteen level 1 dragons, as well as the two level 7 dragons, that way I can finish the whole first page at once. ------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708603466460692531/952851454727708722/unknown.png[/img]
Quote:
March 14, 2022
Group 1 Start

To minimize the headache, I'm going to start with pulling dragons from the first page of the first tab of my Hibden. These are our farmers and agriculturists, and several of them are level one. Let's look at a breakdown of the tab:

Total Number of Dragons: 22
Level 10+: Vahn
Level 7: Silvics, Squashy
Level 5: Fen, Alys, Anthophilous, Daisy, Dune, Ranitomeya
Level 1: Rustic, Farctate, Petrichor, Cavil, Vernal, Makya, Aither, Psithurism, Moor, Marsh, Saline, Aphotic, Neverpeak

So... 13 dragons to level from this group. Just because I have the space right now and might as well, I'm going to bring out the thirteen level 1 dragons, as well as the two level 7 dragons, that way I can finish the whole first page at once.
unknown.png
mirror_chib8.png
[quote][right][b]Group 1 Levelling[/b][/right][/quote] Levelling in [b]GW [/b]in the hopes of aberration genes and boss drops. A girl can hope! EDIT: 3/19/2022, moved to Kelp Beds for the new fams [b]Progress:[/b] 15/15 levelled to 10 [b]Levelled:[/b] Rustic, Makya, Aither, Aphotic, Farctate, Neverpeak, Psithurism, Squashy, Silvics, Vernal, Saline, Cavil, Moor, Petrichor, Marsh [b]Remaining:[/b] None [b]Interesting Drops:[/b] [item=Copper Filigree Tail Guard][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Mechanical Destroyer][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Haste][item=Wave Slash][item=Major Health Potion]11[item=Rune Slash][item=Ambush][item=Enfeeble][item=Health Potion]4[item=Maren Ambusher][item=Maren Warrior][item=Corrosive Depin][item=Ruched Sojourner][item=Maren Fisher][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)] All the KB fams eventually, I stopped keeping track.
Quote:
Group 1 Levelling

Levelling in GW in the hopes of aberration genes and boss drops. A girl can hope!

EDIT: 3/19/2022, moved to Kelp Beds for the new fams

Progress: 15/15 levelled to 10
Levelled: Rustic, Makya, Aither, Aphotic, Farctate, Neverpeak, Psithurism, Squashy, Silvics, Vernal, Saline, Cavil, Moor, Petrichor, Marsh
Remaining: None

Interesting Drops:
Copper Filigree Tail Guard Simple Darksteel Bracelets Mechanical Destroyer Coppercoil Creeper Copperplate Longmech Haste Wave Slash Major Health Potion 11 Rune Slash Ambush Enfeeble Health Potion 4 Maren Ambusher Maren Warrior Corrosive Depin Ruched Sojourner Maren Fisher
All the KB fams eventually, I stopped keeping track.
mirror_chib8.png
So the good news is I've leveled all of group 1 to level 10. The bad news is they're still stuck in my lair for another 25 days before I can put them back.

I've started to consider maybe writing bios for them and considering their 30 days in the lair to be like a window to finish their lore, because goodness knows once they're back in hibden they'll be out of sight and out of mind. We'll see if I end up doing that.
So the good news is I've leveled all of group 1 to level 10. The bad news is they're still stuck in my lair for another 25 days before I can put them back.

I've started to consider maybe writing bios for them and considering their 30 days in the lair to be like a window to finish their lore, because goodness knows once they're back in hibden they'll be out of sight and out of mind. We'll see if I end up doing that.
mirror_chib8.png
[quote][right]March 12, 2022 Less than 12 hours before the end of group 1[/right][/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708603466460692531/963559622302646362/unknown.png[/img] Everyone is ready to go back, just waiting for rollover to come around. Because of recent den expansions and tabs, things aren't quite as I left them when I pulled them out of the den. They will no longer be returned to page 1 of the Agriden tab, but page one of Rusticaeris Family. Here's how the page will look: [b]Level 10:[/b] Vahn, Rustic, Farctate, Petrichor, Cavil, Vernal, Makya, Aither, Psithurism, Moor, Marsh, Saline, Aphotic, Neverpeak, Silvics, Squashy [b]Level 5:[/b] Fen, Alys, Anthophilous, Daisy, Dune, Ranitomeya Am I crazy enough to eventually come back and level them all to ten? Maybe. But for now, let's take a look at our next group. Lair stuff changed, so I'm just going to restructure the spreadsheet to reflect this. The next ten I'll be taking are from the Immortassacre tab and sorting by highest level that isn't 10 first: Level 9 - Luna, Adder Level 8 - Violet, Ulovok, Vazenia, Eleanor Level 7 - Radix, Evenfall, Mizzen, Nikhedonia
Quote:
March 12, 2022
Less than 12 hours before the end of group 1
unknown.png

Everyone is ready to go back, just waiting for rollover to come around. Because of recent den expansions and tabs, things aren't quite as I left them when I pulled them out of the den. They will no longer be returned to page 1 of the Agriden tab, but page one of Rusticaeris Family.

Here's how the page will look:

Level 10: Vahn, Rustic, Farctate, Petrichor, Cavil, Vernal, Makya, Aither, Psithurism, Moor, Marsh, Saline, Aphotic, Neverpeak, Silvics, Squashy
Level 5: Fen, Alys, Anthophilous, Daisy, Dune, Ranitomeya

Am I crazy enough to eventually come back and level them all to ten? Maybe. But for now, let's take a look at our next group. Lair stuff changed, so I'm just going to restructure the spreadsheet to reflect this.

The next ten I'll be taking are from the Immortassacre tab and sorting by highest level that isn't 10 first:

Level 9 - Luna, Adder
Level 8 - Violet, Ulovok, Vazenia, Eleanor
Level 7 - Radix, Evenfall, Mizzen, Nikhedonia
mirror_chib8.png