Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Chasing Shadows 2: Coli Hunt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KleinFye @sedge122 @BPlusSupernova @cartographic @StormHeart413 @alleyes @sinjin @LissaJade @tigressRising @Kothra @oneluckyduck @astereia @pokelover150 @sharkflavored @Ajgreelyfan3

Pinglist up to date to here, happy hunting for day two!
@KleinFye @sedge122 @BPlusSupernova @cartographic @StormHeart413 @alleyes @sinjin @LissaJade @tigressRising @Kothra @oneluckyduck @astereia @pokelover150 @sharkflavored @Ajgreelyfan3

Pinglist up to date to here, happy hunting for day two!
I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please! c:
I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please! c:
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
Sent in my items for Day One and Day Two.
I'd also like to be added to the daily pinglist, please. ^-^
Sent in my items for Day One and Day Two.
I'd also like to be added to the daily pinglist, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Hello, I have a question! <3

So, I almost finished day two of the coli hunt, but I was missing 2 pulsating pendants. Would I be allowed to use pulsating pendants that I had in my hoard before the coli hunt began to complete the day? And if so, would this be allowed for future days as well? (I know it's after rollover, so if I can't complete the day anyway due to that let me know haha.)

Thank you so much for any answer! :)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping! @Tiramissyou
Hello, I have a question! <3

So, I almost finished day two of the coli hunt, but I was missing 2 pulsating pendants. Would I be allowed to use pulsating pendants that I had in my hoard before the coli hunt began to complete the day? And if so, would this be allowed for future days as well? (I know it's after rollover, so if I can't complete the day anyway due to that let me know haha.)

Thank you so much for any answer! :)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping! @Tiramissyou
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@KleinFye @sedge122 @BPlusSupernova @cartographic @StormHeart413 @alleyes @sinjin @LissaJade @tigressRising @Kothra @oneluckyduck @astereia @pokelover150 @sharkflavored @Ajgreelyfan3 @Lissy @FinalFlight @Zulaya

Vincent's looking for green today! Come and help him out ^^

And @sedge122 you can absolutely use items from your hoard dw ^^;
@KleinFye @sedge122 @BPlusSupernova @cartographic @StormHeart413 @alleyes @sinjin @LissaJade @tigressRising @Kothra @oneluckyduck @astereia @pokelover150 @sharkflavored @Ajgreelyfan3 @Lissy @FinalFlight @Zulaya

Vincent's looking for green today! Come and help him out ^^

And @sedge122 you can absolutely use items from your hoard dw ^^;
Sent in my items for Day 3. ^-^
Sent in my items for Day 3. ^-^
[center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center]
NGvuFOS.png

Vincent needs some pink ingredients today, can you help him out?

Vincent needs some pink ingredients today, can you help him out?
Sent in my items for Day 4. ^-^
Sent in my items for Day 4. ^-^

Another day, another list of paint ingredients! Vincent is looking for Red today ^^

Another day, another list of paint ingredients! Vincent is looking for Red today ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7