I’ll take Bubbles
I’ll take Bubbles
IMG-0522.png
@bluedemon6g6 sure thing! I’ll send her over
@bluedemon6g6 sure thing! I’ll send her over
Thx :D
Thx :D
IMG-0522.png
@cnu haha they basically share one collective braincell and it belongs to Sands XD
@cnu haha they basically share one collective braincell and it belongs to Sands XD
Pinglist please~~ lookit those pretty little slimy nocs [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
Pinglist please~~ lookit those pretty little slimy nocs
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
A) THAT ART IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

B) I AM SO UNREASONABLY EXCITED FOR THE SLIME CHILDREN! I HOPE THE SLIME FAMILY CONTINUES TO PROSPER AND GROW BECAUSE I WOULD BE HONORED TO ADOPT A TINY SLIME CHILD SOMEDAY, ONE OF THE ONES THAT DON'T MAKE IT
A) THAT ART IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

B) I AM SO UNREASONABLY EXCITED FOR THE SLIME CHILDREN! I HOPE THE SLIME FAMILY CONTINUES TO PROSPER AND GROW BECAUSE I WOULD BE HONORED TO ADOPT A TINY SLIME CHILD SOMEDAY, ONE OF THE ONES THAT DON'T MAKE IT
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@jaspernoir ofc! I’ll add you rn :D
@petall I cannot describe the excited squealing noise I made when I saw the nest was ready to hatch XD also would you like me to add you to the claim list for any future slime children so you can choose one if it doesn’t survive the coin toss?
@jaspernoir ofc! I’ll add you rn :D
@petall I cannot describe the excited squealing noise I made when I saw the nest was ready to hatch XD also would you like me to add you to the claim list for any future slime children so you can choose one if it doesn’t survive the coin toss?
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesplease
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesplease
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall @cnu @dreyrugr @bluedemon6g6 @jaspernoir [rule] [center][b]DAY 25[/b] [item= Vilevenom barb] oh boy coli time [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71859814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718599/71859814_350.png[/img][/url] Tigerlily was bored. Soooo bored. The others has left to go buy supplies from the village and check out the festival, leaving her here with Valinor who was off gardening and the [s]tiny gremlins[/s] hatchlings. It was kind of creepy how she could see through them. It reminded her of something. Glass frogs. Small slimy frogs with see through flesh. Like the hatchlings. All they did was eat. They just ate and ate and ate. They didn’t even play around or anything like regular hatchlings. Just eat and eat and eat every bug they could find. Slimy said this was normal and no one else was worried about it either. This was one strange clan. Were they a clan? Suddenly she felt something bite her leg. It was one of the little brats. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75424173][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754242/75424173_350.png[/img][/url] “Hey! Get off!” She pushed the squirming child off her as it tried to eat one of her jewellery. “Dshjshdjsjjjkikajksjwkjhduwjsowjckdjfksd” it gurgled and made some sounds she did T understand before running off to join her brother. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75424174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754242/75424174_350.png[/img][/url] Tigs watched them babble meaningless sounds at each other as they jumped about searching for food. Lily, the green one suddenly let out a loud screech as she jumped on a rock and tried to bite it. “Ugh.” Tigs got up and flew over to them. “Do you guys want something to eat?” She asked as the two hatchlings squabbled over the rock. Both of them stopped to look up at her. “Fooooooooood” Lily repeated. [i]that’s weird. I thought that was a nocturne thing.[/i] Tigs rummaged around in her bag before pulling out a bag of crystallised bees. “How about these? They’re covered in honey too-“ before she could finished Lily had snatched the bag and the two of them were both scrambling to get to the bugs. Tigs sighed. This was going to be a long day.
@petall @cnu @dreyrugr @bluedemon6g6 @jaspernoir
DAY 25
Vilevenom Barb
oh boy coli time
71859814_350.png
Tigerlily was bored. Soooo bored. The others has left to go buy supplies from the village and check out the festival, leaving her here with Valinor who was off gardening and the tiny gremlins hatchlings. It was kind of creepy how she could see through them. It reminded her of something. Glass frogs. Small slimy frogs with see through flesh. Like the hatchlings. All they did was eat. They just ate and ate and ate. They didn’t even play around or anything like regular hatchlings. Just eat and eat and eat every bug they could find. Slimy said this was normal and no one else was worried about it either. This was one strange clan. Were they a clan? Suddenly she felt something bite her leg. It was one of the little brats.
75424173_350.png
“Hey! Get off!” She pushed the squirming child off her as it tried to eat one of her jewellery. “Dshjshdjsjjjkikajksjwkjhduwjsowjckdjfksd” it gurgled and made some sounds she did T understand before running off to join her brother.
75424174_350.png
Tigs watched them babble meaningless sounds at each other as they jumped about searching for food. Lily, the green one suddenly let out a loud screech as she jumped on a rock and tried to bite it. “Ugh.” Tigs got up and flew over to them. “Do you guys want something to eat?” She asked as the two hatchlings squabbled over the rock. Both of them stopped to look up at her. “Fooooooooood” Lily repeated. that’s weird. I thought that was a nocturne thing. Tigs rummaged around in her bag before pulling out a bag of crystallised bees. “How about these? They’re covered in honey too-“ before she could finished Lily had snatched the bag and the two of them were both scrambling to get to the bugs. Tigs sighed. This was going to be a long day.
omg poor lily uAu babysitting sucks i'm with u there lol
omg poor lily uAu babysitting sucks i'm with u there lol
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32