1 2
Found another egg. The same one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ak9uOQ2.png[/img]
Found another egg. The same one.
ak9uOQ2.png
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
hey! little late to the party, but subbed and welcome aboard! and congrats on the runestones and eggs so far! (eyes water egg longingly) @'ing the fam!

@necralisk @brr @venusian @Awilixi @cartographic
hey! little late to the party, but subbed and welcome aboard! and congrats on the runestones and eggs so far! (eyes water egg longingly) @'ing the fam!

@necralisk @brr @venusian @Awilixi @cartographic
thanks for the ping @/fieryblood!!

good luck with your challenge c: and congrats on your water egg! i can't believe you found another one so quickly though. hopefully your egg luck continues, but i hope you find anything but water!
thanks for the ping @/fieryblood!!

good luck with your challenge c: and congrats on your water egg! i can't believe you found another one so quickly though. hopefully your egg luck continues, but i hope you find anything but water!
WUHyKt0.png
Thanks for the ping @/Fieryblood!

Welcome to the fam! And wow, congrats on the egg!
Thanks for the ping @/Fieryblood!

Welcome to the fam! And wow, congrats on the egg!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
oh man! as i was posting my message you found ANOTHER water Egg?? amazing! (where are you grinding, heck I need to go there)
oh man! as i was posting my message you found ANOTHER water Egg?? amazing! (where are you grinding, heck I need to go there)
I was grinding at Scorched Forest
I was grinding at Scorched Forest
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
thanks for the ping!

welcome aboard!! i love seeing how many coliborn threads there are now. subbing to this!
thanks for the ping!

welcome aboard!! i love seeing how many coliborn threads there are now. subbing to this!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
<heads into the scorched forest FOR DAYS>
<heads into the scorched forest FOR DAYS>
1 2