Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | BoatBud tries things
1 2 3 4 5
It seems like I can't get an egg unless I finish geneing the one I got previously, yikers - but hey look at my girl she's complete now!
It seems like I can't get an egg unless I finish geneing the one I got previously, yikers - but hey look at my girl she's complete now!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
After [i]months[/i] of trying, I've decided to skip Scorched forest and go back to it after finishing some other venues. I literally messaged my friends "The forest's a good fest farming place, so I might just go to the next one if I don't get one today" Tidepapa lives. Tidepapa hears. Tidepapa provides. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909218303162064948/948253565649031258/AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img] Now, unfortunately, it didn't load in time for me to get the actual screenshot, but I promise it's coli-gathered lol The kid: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76176544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761766/76176544_350.png[/img][/url]
After months of trying, I've decided to skip Scorched forest and go back to it after finishing some other venues.

I literally messaged my friends "The forest's a good fest farming place, so I might just go to the next one if I don't get one today"

Tidepapa lives. Tidepapa hears. Tidepapa provides. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png

Now, unfortunately, it didn't load in time for me to get the actual screenshot, but I promise it's coli-gathered lol

The kid:
76176544_350.png
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Boatbud
Do you have a pinglist for this?? Because id love to get pinged for updates!
@Boatbud
Do you have a pinglist for this?? Because id love to get pinged for updates!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Arwain

Well, I didn't but I can just make one rn :D
@Arwain

Well, I didn't but I can just make one rn :D
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Boatbud
Sweet! I do alot of coli grinding too but havent tried any of the challenges yet! Unless you count trying to get all the boss fams
@Boatbud
Sweet! I do alot of coli grinding too but havent tried any of the challenges yet! Unless you count trying to get all the boss fams
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Arwain

I'd recommend the challenges lol - they're the first thing since den tasks to make me visit different venues

(No need to tag me btw I'm subbed to the thread)
@Arwain

I'd recommend the challenges lol - they're the first thing since den tasks to make me visit different venues

(No need to tag me btw I'm subbed to the thread)
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

Think you could add me to the pinglist too?
@BoatBud

Think you could add me to the pinglist too?
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching

Will do!
@GayScreeching

Will do!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Arwain @Gayscreeching Here comes the first boss of the boss challenge! I was grinding for something else but this still counts lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909899985213087794/973725358039904296/POGGERS.png[/img]
@Arwain @Gayscreeching

Here comes the first boss of the boss challenge! I was grinding for something else but this still counts lol

POGGERS.png
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Grinding in the crystal pools for a bit for the fest - If I get an egg/boss it counts idc if it's not in order lmao
Grinding in the crystal pools for a bit for the fest - If I get an egg/boss it counts idc if it's not in order lmao
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
1 2 3 4 5