Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Coliborn Representatives Challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@necralisk

i think that should be just fine, if you're up for it! ; o ;
and we can always work on it together c: until then, fiery's discord is perfect <3
@necralisk

i think that should be just fine, if you're up for it! ; o ;
and we can always work on it together c: until then, fiery's discord is perfect <3
WUHyKt0.png
yeah either way!! def send me an invite when it gets set up ^^ my other people know how to mute stuff too so dont worry about spamming anyone :) if there's other reasons to want a separate one, no worries at all just wanted to provide more info :3 also added a role specifically for FR just in case!
yeah either way!! def send me an invite when it gets set up ^^ my other people know how to mute stuff too so dont worry about spamming anyone :) if there's other reasons to want a separate one, no worries at all just wanted to provide more info :3 also added a role specifically for FR just in case!
@Awilixi @Fieryblood will let you guys know! might be just to just have an fr server for fr folks ^^ might make it easier to talk fr stuff, ya know? but for now yeah this one def works
@Awilixi @Fieryblood will let you guys know! might be just to just have an fr server for fr folks ^^ might make it easier to talk fr stuff, ya know? but for now yeah this one def works
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Hi! This looks fun, I think I might take a swing at it! Would event items that are bought with event currency won from the coliseum count for the Combat Purist achievement?
Hi! This looks fun, I think I might take a swing at it! Would event items that are bought with event currency won from the coliseum count for the Combat Purist achievement?
Hello, just wanted to say that i though this challenge was super cool and I decided to start a thread of my own! It's a bit rudimentary but im hoping to spruce it up as time goes.
Hello, just wanted to say that i though this challenge was super cool and I decided to start a thread of my own! It's a bit rudimentary but im hoping to spruce it up as time goes.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Just set up my own thread for this awesome challenge! Let's hope it goes well! :D
Just set up my own thread for this awesome challenge! Let's hope it goes well! :D
57902976.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11