Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Sparky's Breeding Projects
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SparkyLurkdragon

I own both Oracle games but I haven't played them admittedly because I'm super slow, whoops. WHY THOUGH. ARE THEY ACTUALLY IN THOSE GAMES BECAUSE THAT MAY INFLUENCE WHERE THEY ARE ON MY PRIORITY LIST TO PLAY LOL. I'm like really REALLY obsessed with the funky witches to be quite frank. Did you know I used to have two fish that were orange and silver that I named after them? Ahahaha. LOVE them...... B'}

Wildclaw IS a really good choice for Nabooru! Apparently I've already left a Like or I would've, but her plans in the description look SO GOOD. LOVE your fandragons honestly, you do SUCH a good job on them. :D :D!!! !!
@SparkyLurkdragon

I own both Oracle games but I haven't played them admittedly because I'm super slow, whoops. WHY THOUGH. ARE THEY ACTUALLY IN THOSE GAMES BECAUSE THAT MAY INFLUENCE WHERE THEY ARE ON MY PRIORITY LIST TO PLAY LOL. I'm like really REALLY obsessed with the funky witches to be quite frank. Did you know I used to have two fish that were orange and silver that I named after them? Ahahaha. LOVE them...... B'}

Wildclaw IS a really good choice for Nabooru! Apparently I've already left a Like or I would've, but her plans in the description look SO GOOD. LOVE your fandragons honestly, you do SUCH a good job on them. :D :D!!! !!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation

They sure are! They will show up at the end of whatever game you play first, and if you use the password from your first game to play a linked game they will have a larger role in the second one you play!

And aw shucks, thank you! The fandragons give me something to do, and now that the eye system is more fair it's a lot more fun again. :3
@Vaixation

They sure are! They will show up at the end of whatever game you play first, and if you use the password from your first game to play a linked game they will have a larger role in the second one you play!

And aw shucks, thank you! The fandragons give me something to do, and now that the eye system is more fair it's a lot more fun again. :3
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon

WH- WHAT REALLY?!?!?! OH SHOOT OH SNAP LMAO okay well THAT makes me want to play those two games now holy flying FRICK. Thank you for letting me know?!?!?!?! Oh my gosh. If I wasn't super busy with some things I'd probably start playing them right now not gonna lie hahaha... THANK YOU for telling me though holy biscuits dajlfhajdhflajdhf AHHH.

Aww I agree so much, as someone who also likes breeding for and collecting fandragons it's a lot of fun (and also a lot of frustration getting trolled to hecko and back by RNG), so I know what you mean!! It's great for keeping you busy + something to focus on. :D And it's great too because YAY AWESOME CHARACTERS!!! :D :D And fricking AMEN to that I am SO UNBELIEVABLY THANKFUL for the eye vial update holy biscotti does it make everything 400x less stressful when you want a specific eye type!!!
@SparkyLurkdragon

WH- WHAT REALLY?!?!?! OH SHOOT OH SNAP LMAO okay well THAT makes me want to play those two games now holy flying FRICK. Thank you for letting me know?!?!?!?! Oh my gosh. If I wasn't super busy with some things I'd probably start playing them right now not gonna lie hahaha... THANK YOU for telling me though holy biscuits dajlfhajdhflajdhf AHHH.

Aww I agree so much, as someone who also likes breeding for and collecting fandragons it's a lot of fun (and also a lot of frustration getting trolled to hecko and back by RNG), so I know what you mean!! It's great for keeping you busy + something to focus on. :D And it's great too because YAY AWESOME CHARACTERS!!! :D :D And fricking AMEN to that I am SO UNBELIEVABLY THANKFUL for the eye vial update holy biscotti does it make everything 400x less stressful when you want a specific eye type!!!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Aaaa congrats on getting Grovyle, and good luck with Ganon and his witchy moms!!
Aaaa congrats on getting Grovyle, and good luck with Ganon and his witchy moms!!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer

Thank you on both counts!
@ZippoFeuer

Thank you on both counts!
jtgoRWq.png
Congrats on the Grovyle! Pmd darkness is my personal fav except that you cant be riolu. Ganandalfs parents remind me of Baaz, master of icy fire from spirit tracks with the ice fire motif going. Also sorry about spelling errors lol i cant spell
Congrats on the Grovyle! Pmd darkness is my personal fav except that you cant be riolu. Ganandalfs parents remind me of Baaz, master of icy fire from spirit tracks with the ice fire motif going. Also sorry about spelling errors lol i cant spell
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
@Penarrow101

I can't remember which I played first, but overall I prefer Sky for all the quality of life changes and the special episodes - but any Explorers game is amazing.

Haven't played Spirit Tracks myself, but I can see how they might remind you of Blaaz! Those kooky eyes kind of remind me of Twinrova's, too. Neat!
@Penarrow101

I can't remember which I played first, but overall I prefer Sky for all the quality of life changes and the special episodes - but any Explorers game is amazing.

Haven't played Spirit Tracks myself, but I can see how they might remind you of Blaaz! Those kooky eyes kind of remind me of Twinrova's, too. Neat!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon I agree that the special episodes were cool and the fact you can be riolu/shinx is way cool I never got around to finishing sky because the story of darkness was still fresh and i had a lot of other games clamoring for attention (which still happens to me) and a job getting in the way of playing them but I liked it. Also sorry about my failure to spell those guy's names I honestly was guessing their actual names its been a while lol cant wait to see which progect decides to finish first!
@SparkyLurkdragon I agree that the special episodes were cool and the fact you can be riolu/shinx is way cool I never got around to finishing sky because the story of darkness was still fresh and i had a lot of other games clamoring for attention (which still happens to me) and a job getting in the way of playing them but I liked it. Also sorry about my failure to spell those guy's names I honestly was guessing their actual names its been a while lol cant wait to see which progect decides to finish first!
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
@Penarrow101

Boy do I know how that feels - I have a monster backlog for games that goes back to the NES days lol.

And no worries - it gave me the mental image of some unholy Ganondorf and Gandalf merger and made me smile! Let's see who does finish first!
@Penarrow101

Boy do I know how that feels - I have a monster backlog for games that goes back to the NES days lol.

And no worries - it gave me the mental image of some unholy Ganondorf and Gandalf merger and made me smile! Let's see who does finish first!
jtgoRWq.png
@Broadwaypaisano @handdrawnviolist @Penarrow101 @ZippoFeuer @beautifulglitter @Vaixation We're just blazing through them this week! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71357057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713571/71357057_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Link of Ordon, Hero of Twilight, hatched today! He's a little different from my original plans for him, but somehow this works even better to me. The even more muted colours, the way that Orca Runes will look a bit like Twilight snaking up him... mm, excellent! And he's the grandson of the Hero of Time's firstborn, as well! The rejects are mostly going into helping Water with the push this week, but if you want any of them I'll trade an adult fodder for anyone but his parents and a pre-gened and pre-breedchanged Gen One I bought for the project and will now be trying to recoup my losses on - she will be in the AH shortly and never was bred.
@Broadwaypaisano @handdrawnviolist @Penarrow101 @ZippoFeuer

@beautifulglitter @Vaixation

We're just blazing through them this week!
71357057_350.png

Link of Ordon, Hero of Twilight, hatched today! He's a little different from my original plans for him, but somehow this works even better to me. The even more muted colours, the way that Orca Runes will look a bit like Twilight snaking up him... mm, excellent! And he's the grandson of the Hero of Time's firstborn, as well!

The rejects are mostly going into helping Water with the push this week, but if you want any of them I'll trade an adult fodder for anyone but his parents and a pre-gened and pre-breedchanged Gen One I bought for the project and will now be trying to recoup my losses on - she will be in the AH shortly and never was bred.
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9