Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | HSoup's Born & Raised Coli Ch.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nerilka - Thank you!

——-

So, I got yesterday's loot added. The team is level 11, so I tried Blooming Grove, as thats the first venue eliminates can drop from. And man. Was. It. Slow. Going. Since the team has got funds to spend, they bought an eliminate for 345kt. It took a good chunk of their funds, but now I might not go insane training them. They can farm Woodland Path for the festival at a respectable pace and hang out in Blooming Grove, gaining experience and hopefully, another elim.
@Nerilka - Thank you!

——-

So, I got yesterday's loot added. The team is level 11, so I tried Blooming Grove, as thats the first venue eliminates can drop from. And man. Was. It. Slow. Going. Since the team has got funds to spend, they bought an eliminate for 345kt. It took a good chunk of their funds, but now I might not go insane training them. They can farm Woodland Path for the festival at a respectable pace and hang out in Blooming Grove, gaining experience and hopefully, another elim.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@Hsoup

Sounds like you've managed to avoid coli craze, so congrats!

The other option of course would have been Sandswept Delta until you all pickled from the brine (assuming it's a saltwater delta).

You're luck must have briefly followed me. I actually got an egg from the Forgotten cave! Thank you, and i hope your luck is not back and waiting to spring an eliminate or two on you. :D
@Hsoup

Sounds like you've managed to avoid coli craze, so congrats!

The other option of course would have been Sandswept Delta until you all pickled from the brine (assuming it's a saltwater delta).

You're luck must have briefly followed me. I actually got an egg from the Forgotten cave! Thank you, and i hope your luck is not back and waiting to spring an eliminate or two on you. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka - Yeah, I could spend time in the Delta, but Eliminates don't drop there any more. Not since the coli revamp. And I don't think its great for festival currency either. Not as good a Woodland Path. Otherwise, I would definitely farm in there. I still need items for my stack collection and one of the new viperpillars for the HibDen task. I might try it out and see how the leaves are falling there. If its not too bad, that venue at least would still give some exp, unlike the Path. Thanks for the suggetion. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Congrats on finding an egg!! Will you hatch, sell or store? Edit - Tried the Delta. Exp was great. Low currency though, so not so great for this week.
@Nerilka - Yeah, I could spend time in the Delta, but Eliminates don't drop there any more. Not since the coli revamp. And I don't think its great for festival currency either. Not as good a Woodland Path. Otherwise, I would definitely farm in there. I still need items for my stack collection and one of the new viperpillars for the HibDen task.

I might try it out and see how the leaves are falling there. If its not too bad, that venue at least would still give some exp, unlike the Path. Thanks for the suggetion.

Congrats on finding an egg!! Will you hatch, sell or store?

Edit - Tried the Delta. Exp was great. Low currency though, so not so great for this week.

ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69320897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/693209/69320897.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69351409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/693515/69351409.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69391995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/693920/69391995.png[/img][/url][/center] The team spent some time farming the WPath, then trained in Blooming Grove. They are now level 15! Nothing amazing in the loot. A few festival chests and the rest basic fams, battlestones and whatnot. Heading to the front page to update.
69320897.png69351409.png69391995.png

The team spent some time farming the WPath, then trained in Blooming Grove. They are now level 15! Nothing amazing in the loot. A few festival chests and the rest basic fams, battlestones and whatnot. Heading to the front page to update.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Me: Hey Coli, can I get an eliminate? Or maybe an Ambush? Or even a Berserker stone would be nice. Coli: You wanted eggs, right? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xvG0JoU.png[/img] So the team found a Wind egg! I'd rather they'd have found a good battlestone or two (or three). But the coli thinks we still want eggs. LOL
Me: Hey Coli, can I get an eliminate? Or maybe an Ambush? Or even a Berserker stone would be nice.

Coli: You wanted eggs, right?

xvG0JoU.png

So the team found a Wind egg! I'd rather they'd have found a good battlestone or two (or three). But the coli thinks we still want eggs. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

I actually hadn't thought of trying to farm the Delta. I was just thinking of getting the experience points you need to level up quicker. Definitely not the best place this week, and you will hopefully be ready to move on by the time the festival ends. Good luck farming this week!

I'm not sure. I keep thinking I should be combining the long drop challenge with the all familiars (except the bosses) and born and raised in the coli challenges. I'm getting most of the familiars in each venue anyway, and I even have an egg now. :p

I'll probably keep it until I decide what to do with it. In all my years on here, I've gotten ... about a dozen non-noc eggs maybe? Apparently RNG thinks I need familiars more than eggs. XD

Great loot! Maybe the coli wants you to do this challenge again .... ;)
@HSoup

I actually hadn't thought of trying to farm the Delta. I was just thinking of getting the experience points you need to level up quicker. Definitely not the best place this week, and you will hopefully be ready to move on by the time the festival ends. Good luck farming this week!

I'm not sure. I keep thinking I should be combining the long drop challenge with the all familiars (except the bosses) and born and raised in the coli challenges. I'm getting most of the familiars in each venue anyway, and I even have an egg now. :p

I'll probably keep it until I decide what to do with it. In all my years on here, I've gotten ... about a dozen non-noc eggs maybe? Apparently RNG thinks I need familiars more than eggs. XD

Great loot! Maybe the coli wants you to do this challenge again .... ;)
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka - Ah, yes, I understand. I mostly stuck to the Woodland Path and Blooming Grove today because of the festival and the need for some better battlestones. BG isn't too bad, now that the team is level 16. I think I'm going to focus on farming and not worry about the training until I get some better stones. I'll just have to weigh my boredom against my desire for the battles to be easier as I go along. LOL

How many venues have you completed in your long drop challenge? The speed of that one can vary wildly, depending on what item you get as the drop.
@Nerilka - Ah, yes, I understand. I mostly stuck to the Woodland Path and Blooming Grove today because of the festival and the need for some better battlestones. BG isn't too bad, now that the team is level 16. I think I'm going to focus on farming and not worry about the training until I get some better stones. I'll just have to weigh my boredom against my desire for the battles to be easier as I go along. LOL

How many venues have you completed in your long drop challenge? The speed of that one can vary wildly, depending on what item you get as the drop.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

Well, along with familiars, the coli thinks I need food. Which of course I do with so many dragons. lol I think everything I've been looking for so far has been food.

I've averaged 3 - 6 or so hours per venue, and I am on the Thunderhead Savanna right now - going in order. I admit I skipped many days since I started at the beginning of the month (especially the days the coli wasn't working right) due to boredom with being in the coli so long. An hour or so is about it anymore unless I really push myself.

This is where I"m recording my loot so far if you are interested. :D

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/630#post_47444817
@HSoup

Well, along with familiars, the coli thinks I need food. Which of course I do with so many dragons. lol I think everything I've been looking for so far has been food.

I've averaged 3 - 6 or so hours per venue, and I am on the Thunderhead Savanna right now - going in order. I admit I skipped many days since I started at the beginning of the month (especially the days the coli wasn't working right) due to boredom with being in the coli so long. An hour or so is about it anymore unless I really push myself.

This is where I"m recording my loot so far if you are interested. :D

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/630#post_47444817
Qn4lcwg.png
Nerilka - Nice! You're picking up lots of apparel. And I see you are getting the battlestones I need. I might spend some time in those venues. And coli challenges are the best for food. I've played so many, I'm able to feed my dragons forever even if I never coli'd again. LOL

I definitely get bored in the coli and almost always have to be doing something else at the sane time. Biking and walking (indoors) during the day and tv shows/movies at night.
Nerilka - Nice! You're picking up lots of apparel. And I see you are getting the battlestones I need. I might spend some time in those venues. And coli challenges are the best for food. I've played so many, I'm able to feed my dragons forever even if I never coli'd again. LOL

I definitely get bored in the coli and almost always have to be doing something else at the sane time. Biking and walking (indoors) during the day and tv shows/movies at night.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
HSoup - Now if only I dressed my dragons. XD

That part is nice since I would still like to level all my dragons to 25, once I finally figure out how many that will ultimately be. o.O

I used to vault half of what I gathered each day and half of what I coli-ed. Then I stopped, and food issues come up every so often. I should do that again, but I need to rebuild my reserves first.

I try that, but I just miss whatever I'm trying to watch or listen to at the same time. I've never tried to use my computer while biking or walking. I have tried reading while biking or walking (indoors) but couldn't do it. I'm assuming using the computer would be harder, not easier.
HSoup - Now if only I dressed my dragons. XD

That part is nice since I would still like to level all my dragons to 25, once I finally figure out how many that will ultimately be. o.O

I used to vault half of what I gathered each day and half of what I coli-ed. Then I stopped, and food issues come up every so often. I should do that again, but I need to rebuild my reserves first.

I try that, but I just miss whatever I'm trying to watch or listen to at the same time. I've never tried to use my computer while biking or walking. I have tried reading while biking or walking (indoors) but couldn't do it. I'm assuming using the computer would be harder, not easier.
Qn4lcwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10