Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | sackdoll dungeoneer (Coli Grind)
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Y2Sypt.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Y2Sypt.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2]feel free to reply![/size][/center] i need a Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll for...lore reasons...but im reticent to buy him because this is my new account and i need to save my cash cash money treasure for gene projects. but i Also need to train my new dragons! so i've decided to grind the Coliseum as hard as i can until i receive my sweet, sweet baby Tidelord the Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll only drops in the Sandswept Delta from Iridescent Scalebacks, so i'll primarily be reloading my page and sniping scalebacks as they come. i'll also be recording my other coli drops as a minor form of torture. wish me luck!! [center][size=2]banner by [color=pink][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2817534/1]dreamingcity[/url][/size][/color]![/center] ----- [center][emoji=water rune size=1] [size=7][b][color=#191970]T[/color][color=#00287d]h[/color][color=#003589]e[/color] [color=#004192]M[/color][color=#004c9a]a[/color][color=#0057a1]n[/color] [color=#0062a5]o[/color][color=#006da9]f[/color] [color=#0077ab]t[/color][color=#0082ac]h[/color][color=#008cac]e[/color] [color=#0095ac]H[/color][color=#009fab]o[/color][color=#00a9aa]u[/color][color=#20b2aa]r[/color][/b] [emoji=water rune size=1][/size] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [size=5]x0[/size] [i](as of November 23rd, 2021)[/i][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]Other Scaleback Products[/size][/b][/center] [center][columns] [item=broadback pleco] [center][b][color=#191970]x584[/color][/b][/center] [nextcol] [item=chimera fangs] [center][b][color=#00398c]x29[/b][/center] [nextcol] [item=iridescent cloth] [center][b][color=#00549f]x494[/b] [/center] [nextcol] [item=reflective fish scales] [center][b][color=#006da9]x375[/b][/center] [nextcol] [item=iridescent scaleback] [center][b][color=#0085ac]x8[/b][/center] [nextcol] [item=iridescent scaleback crate] [center][b][color=#009cab]x1[/b][/center] [/columns] [item=iridescent scales crate] [center][b][color=#20b2aa]x2[/b][/center] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Y2Sypt.png[/img][/center]
4Y2Sypt.png4Y2Sypt.png
feel free to reply!

i need a Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll for...lore reasons...but im reticent to buy him because this is my new account and i need to save my cash cash money treasure for gene projects. but i Also need to train my new dragons! so i've decided to grind the Coliseum as hard as i can until i receive my sweet, sweet baby Tidelord

the Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll only drops in the Sandswept Delta from Iridescent Scalebacks, so i'll primarily be reloading my page and sniping scalebacks as they come. i'll also be recording my other coli drops as a minor form of torture. wish me luck!!
banner by dreamingcity!

The Man of the Hour
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
x0
(as of November 23rd, 2021)

Other Scaleback Products
Broadback Pleco
x584
Chimera Fangs
x29
Iridescent Cloth
x494
Reflective Fish Scales
x375
Iridescent Scaleback
x8
Iridescent Scaleback Crate
x1
Iridescent Scales Crate
x2
4Y2Sypt.png
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]0[/color][color=#004192]7.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- i think every other day i'll do a lil journal entry, talk about my progress, do some lore drops...it's the little things [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~25m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] iridescent scaleback familiar [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 9-10 my team progression is coming along nicely, if a little slow!! i'm using [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710]dukes guide [/url]from 2014 'cause it's the easiest grind method for me, but i'm super broke rn and can't buy any eliminates asdfghjkl lorewise, this is the young man who's hunting feverishly for tidelord plushies: [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62581888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625819/62581888_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [quote][center][size=4][b][color=#191970]Cyprum[/color][/b][/size] he/him || lvl 10[/center] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] chef [emoji=lightning rune size=1] chill gay [emoji=lightning rune size=1] slacker extraordinaire [color=transparent]X[/color] [/quote] [/columns] i bought him specifically for this challenge and also because he's gorgeous!! originally i just wanted Tidelord plushies because i need to grind and i'm a 24/7 tidelord stan account, but i've decided that maybe...just maybe...this dude has a celebrity crush on a certain all powerful prophetic being... and hoards merch of him... i'm still developing his lore! i know he's very relaxed and free spirited but also deeply aggravating to be friends with. he's a part-time chef living in the Shifting Expanse with his dad and nb parent that i haven't found a good title for yet and he's neat! thats all i got asdfghjkl

i think every other day i'll do a lil journal entry, talk about my progress, do some lore drops...it's the little things

grind time: ~25m
special drops: iridescent scaleback familiar
team lvls: 9-10

my team progression is coming along nicely, if a little slow!! i'm using dukes guide from 2014 'cause it's the easiest grind method for me, but i'm super broke rn and can't buy any eliminates asdfghjkl

lorewise, this is the young man who's hunting feverishly for tidelord plushies:
62581888_350.png
Quote:
Cyprum
he/him || lvl 10
chef
chill gay
slacker extraordinaire
X
i bought him specifically for this challenge and also because he's gorgeous!!

originally i just wanted Tidelord plushies because i need to grind and i'm a 24/7 tidelord stan account, but i've decided that maybe...just maybe...this dude has a celebrity crush on a certain all powerful prophetic being... and hoards merch of him...

i'm still developing his lore! i know he's very relaxed and free spirited but also deeply aggravating to be friends with. he's a part-time chef living in the Shifting Expanse with his dad and nb parent that i haven't found a good title for yet and he's neat! thats all i got asdfghjkl
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]0[/color][color=#004192]8.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- we're officially at the point where the team's too Beefy to get exp bonuses, so hopefully i'll have some supplemental dragons ready soon to take my support dergs' places. Cyprum will, of course, stay trapped in the Delta until our boy is found [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~30m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] 2 iridescent scaleback familiars, an Anticipate, minor health potion, a Shred (hmu if u need a shred, ill CR!) [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 10-11 maybe this section can double as a lil mini biolocke specifically for Cyprum...he definitely needs his bio tended to and i need to work out the plot for his lore fic... [center] [size=2]([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823161/1#post_2823161]here are the biolocke rules i'll be using![/url])[/size] [quote] [item=wood duck] [b]Three words or a short quote to describe dragon's personality [/quote][/b] [/center] [columns] i already gave some keywords when I initially introduced him so let's pick a quote! i know for his lore, Cyprum gets caught up in some kind of ~mystery~ ~apocalypse-y~ shenanigans and he's Very reluctant to leave the comforts of home and good food, so. yknow. shaggy quote [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62581888] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625819/62581888_350.png[/img][/url] [center][size=5][color=#004192]"How come we can't ever investigate like, a Burger King or something?"[/color][/size][/center]

we're officially at the point where the team's too Beefy to get exp bonuses, so hopefully i'll have some supplemental dragons ready soon to take my support dergs' places. Cyprum will, of course, stay trapped in the Delta until our boy is found

grind time: ~30m
special drops: 2 iridescent scaleback familiars, an Anticipate, minor health potion, a Shred (hmu if u need a shred, ill CR!)
team lvls: 10-11

maybe this section can double as a lil mini biolocke specifically for Cyprum...he definitely needs his bio tended to and i need to work out the plot for his lore fic...
(here are the biolocke rules i'll be using!)
Quote:
Wood Duck
Three words or a short quote to describe dragon's personality

i already gave some keywords when I initially introduced him so let's pick a quote! i know for his lore, Cyprum gets caught up in some kind of ~mystery~ ~apocalypse-y~ shenanigans and he's Very reluctant to leave the comforts of home and good food, so. yknow. shaggy quote
62581888_350.png
"How come we can't ever investigate like, a Burger King or something?"
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]0[/color][color=#004192]9.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- i went kinda hard today out of boredom!! it's also 3:30am for me which isn't awesome but what can ya do [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] the full runtime of Dreamwork's [i]Shark Tale[/i] (2004) [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] minor health potion, scratch [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 11-12 some minor off-screen lore for Cyprum!! i've decided he has Mind Reading abilities, simply bc reading minds is cool. also, he and my new Veilspun [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68358347]Warner[/url] are BGFFLs (best gay friends for life). ancient wlw/mlm solidarity now for biolocke development! [quote][center][item=featherhide locust] [size=4][b]One strength, one weakness[/b][/size] [/quote] we've already established Cyprum is very easy-going and carefree...i think those traits allow him to be a [color=#004192][b]really quick decision maker[/b][/color]. he isn't often hung up on choice; between two, four, ten different choices, he'll always choose the easiest or least troublesome decision so that he doesn't have to deal with unnecessary stress. but this also makes him [color=#004192][b]adverse to change[/b][/color] i think. the easiest decisions are ones that are the most familiar and familiarity is comforting; he probably has a hard set routine that he rarely breaks, not because he's particularly strict but because a routine he can replicate easily everyday will lead to the least amount of stress possible (in theory). however, rarely straying from his routine and prioritizing comfort definitely prevents him from experiencing cool things and going on adventures like other dragons - he's gotta get out of his comfort zone!! tldr; he's great at decision making, garbage at coping with change. bilbo baggins vibes, just in a goofier, smiley-er package

i went kinda hard today out of boredom!! it's also 3:30am for me which isn't awesome but what can ya do

grind time: the full runtime of Dreamwork's Shark Tale (2004)
special drops: minor health potion, scratch
team lvls: 11-12

some minor off-screen lore for Cyprum!! i've decided he has Mind Reading abilities, simply bc reading minds is cool. also, he and my new Veilspun Warner are BGFFLs (best gay friends for life). ancient wlw/mlm solidarity

now for biolocke development!

Quote:
Featherhide Locust
One strength, one weakness

we've already established Cyprum is very easy-going and carefree...i think those traits allow him to be a really quick decision maker. he isn't often hung up on choice; between two, four, ten different choices, he'll always choose the easiest or least troublesome decision so that he doesn't have to deal with unnecessary stress. but this also makes him adverse to change i think. the easiest decisions are ones that are the most familiar and familiarity is comforting; he probably has a hard set routine that he rarely breaks, not because he's particularly strict but because a routine he can replicate easily everyday will lead to the least amount of stress possible (in theory). however, rarely straying from his routine and prioritizing comfort definitely prevents him from experiencing cool things and going on adventures like other dragons - he's gotta get out of his comfort zone!!

tldr; he's great at decision making, garbage at coping with change. bilbo baggins vibes, just in a goofier, smiley-er package
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]1[/color][color=#004192]0.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- got locked out of the coli for an hour because i did so bad on the dragon captcha asdfghjkl sorry FR, i promise im not a robot [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~35m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] yet Another scaleback familiar [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 11-12 i used my pinkerton item directly after rollback this morning because of my insomnia grinding, so instead of biolocke development i present you with a mini Cyprum playlist! these songs have been in my general music rotation this past week and i've irreversibly associated them with Cyprum and this project [list] [*] No More Chirping - Max Gowan[/list] [size=2][url=https://maxgowan.bandcamp.com/]does it fall to me // no more living week to week // clear-eyed but i still don't sleep alive and i'm cursed to think of everything // is it off my back // lost charm isn't coming back i start to think this thing ain't taking care of me // i fall over[/url] [/size][list] [*] Arthur - TUSHAR[/list] [size=2][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBm4bNqIS9M]slow it down, talk it through // slow it down, work with you slow it down, it's all i can do // everyday there's something new with you arthur // why did you make me feel this way?[/url] [/size][list] [*] In The Mist - Days Away[/list] [size=2][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKYOxmP4fnE]didn't wanna give you away // but everyday was the same thing passion keeps getting in the way // you've been acting all the same but i was so tired that i couldn't say[/url] [/size]

got locked out of the coli for an hour because i did so bad on the dragon captcha asdfghjkl sorry FR, i promise im not a robot

grind time: ~35m
special drops: yet Another scaleback familiar
team lvls: 11-12

i used my pinkerton item directly after rollback this morning because of my insomnia grinding, so instead of biolocke development i present you with a mini Cyprum playlist! these songs have been in my general music rotation this past week and i've irreversibly associated them with Cyprum and this project

• No More Chirping - Max Gowan
does it fall to me // no more living week to week // clear-eyed but i still don't sleep
alive and i'm cursed to think of everything // is it off my back // lost charm isn't coming back
i start to think this thing ain't taking care of me // i fall over

• Arthur - TUSHAR
slow it down, talk it through // slow it down, work with you
slow it down, it's all i can do // everyday there's something new with you
arthur // why did you make me feel this way?

• In The Mist - Days Away
didn't wanna give you away // but everyday was the same thing
passion keeps getting in the way // you've been acting all the same
but i was so tired that i couldn't say

[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]1[/color][color=#004192]1.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- we're veeeery close to one shotting enemies...once we hit that threshold i will become a (in-game) murder machine [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~40m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] n/a! regular stuff [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 12s all around i've decided to start logging item drops from each of my battles for fun! i was trying to look up statistics to figure out percent-wise how likely it will be for me to get my tidelord plush, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of solid documentation on specific item drops! so ill try to do it myself i guess asdfghjkl each encounter with an iridescent scaleback, i record how many items it dropped and their individual rarities (though not their item type or name). i'm interested in how item rarity plays into drops and i hope by the end of this challenge i can Maybe have a solid percentage value for how often specific item rarities drop. as of right now i only recorded 5 drops because the idea hit me at the end of the grind asdfghjkl ft anyone knows more about this gameplay aspect, hmu! anyway, biolocke time baby [quote][center][item=southmarsh podid claws] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][size=4][b]= [s]100[/s] 181 words of Lore![/b][/size][/center] [center][i]Cyprum and Warner have a busy night at work.[/i][/center][/quote] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/710259076742905926/cltic_divider_V.png[/img] [nextcol][i]Bad Bekko’s[/i] is a restaurant the size of a dive bar. It fills quickly, like a fish net, though the mood is significantly merrier; this side of the Expanse sees a lot of workers that relish good booze and good friends after a hard day. So tonight’s crowd, laughing and groaning and shrieking intermittently, continues to order obscene amounts of food and drink. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68358347]Warner[/url] is the only waitress on duty but she’s well versed in listening to a million people at once. She moves from table to taps to register to kitchen window with ease, like a kite in the wind. And sometimes, between orders, she smiles that dangerous smile of hers and beckons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62581888]Cyprum[/url] away from his stove. “Did you see the guy who just came in?” Warner gossips over the roar of the crowd, sliding a new order ticket across the window. Cyprum scans it quickly - another damn chicken - before shaking his head. “Have you seen how many people we got here tonight?” He responds, exhausted. “I can barely see the food we’re makin’, we’re movin’ so fast. Why?”

we're veeeery close to one shotting enemies...once we hit that threshold i will become a (in-game) murder machine

grind time: ~40m
special drops: n/a! regular stuff
team lvls: 12s all around

i've decided to start logging item drops from each of my battles for fun! i was trying to look up statistics to figure out percent-wise how likely it will be for me to get my tidelord plush, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of solid documentation on specific item drops! so ill try to do it myself i guess asdfghjkl

each encounter with an iridescent scaleback, i record how many items it dropped and their individual rarities (though not their item type or name). i'm interested in how item rarity plays into drops and i hope by the end of this challenge i can Maybe have a solid percentage value for how often specific item rarities drop. as of right now i only recorded 5 drops because the idea hit me at the end of the grind asdfghjkl

ft anyone knows more about this gameplay aspect, hmu! anyway, biolocke time baby
Quote:
Southmarsh Podid Claws
= 100 181 words of Lore!
Cyprum and Warner have a busy night at work.
cltic_divider_V.png Bad Bekko’s is a restaurant the size of a dive bar. It fills quickly, like a fish net, though the mood is significantly merrier; this side of the Expanse sees a lot of workers that relish good booze and good friends after a hard day. So tonight’s crowd, laughing and groaning and shrieking intermittently, continues to order obscene amounts of food and drink. Warner is the only waitress on duty but she’s well versed in listening to a million people at once. She moves from table to taps to register to kitchen window with ease, like a kite in the wind. And sometimes, between orders, she smiles that dangerous smile of hers and beckons Cyprum away from his stove.

“Did you see the guy who just came in?” Warner gossips over the roar of the crowd, sliding a new order ticket across the window. Cyprum scans it quickly - another damn chicken - before shaking his head.

“Have you seen how many people we got here tonight?” He responds, exhausted. “I can barely see the food we’re makin’, we’re movin’ so fast. Why?”
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]1[/color][color=#004192]2.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- earlier today during my item gather, i scavenged a soft lightweaver idol outta nowhere! so it seems god continues to mock me [center][item=soft lightweaver idol] [size=2]everyday i am tormented[/size][/center] [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~1hr [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] aquatic acuity fragment, wave slash, minor HP, arc (veilspun), sinister ring. whoa! lotsa crazy drops! hmu if you want any of these! [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 12-13 some notes on my probability research: 1) i haven't been taking notes because i forgot (whoops) and 2) i think this challenge is a lot harder than i initially planned asdfhjkl i thought the deity dolls were a rarity below dragon eggs but it turns out theyre both 5 star items! and deity dolls might actually be a little more rare than eggs? i'm not a ~Mathmagician~ but eggs have a small percentage of dropping from any enemy where as each deity doll (except for icewarden??) has a small percentage of dropping from One Specific Enemy in One Specific Venue each. let's say for demonstration purposes that a 5 star item has a 1% chance of dropping in the coliseum; if you were egg hunting and fought 3 enemies in a row in the sandswept delta, your chance of getting any kind of egg has multiplied to a 3% chance*. however, something like the tidelord sackdoll only drops from iridescent scalebacks. so if i were to fight those same 3 enemies but only 1 of them was an iridescent scaleback, my percentage would remain 1%. *[size=2]please don't take this math to heart, i very literally failed statistics[/size] you might say "ok but if im searching for a water egg specficially, i run into the exact same problem," but! in your case, you can just move to a venue that has more water enemies to increase your odds! someone grinding for a deity doll can't do that...so are items like the deity dolls rarer than eggs?? does item rarity even genuinely effect coliseum drops or is there a separate rate? why am i thinking so much about this pixel dragon plushie???? thank you for coming to my ted talk <3 no biolocke today because i forgot to write yesterday's lore and still need to. im a mess asdfghjkl

earlier today during my item gather, i scavenged a soft lightweaver idol outta nowhere! so it seems god continues to mock me
Soft Lightweaver Idol
everyday i am tormented

grind time: ~1hr
special drops: aquatic acuity fragment, wave slash, minor HP, arc (veilspun), sinister ring. whoa! lotsa crazy drops! hmu if you want any of these!
team lvls: 12-13

some notes on my probability research: 1) i haven't been taking notes because i forgot (whoops) and 2) i think this challenge is a lot harder than i initially planned asdfhjkl

i thought the deity dolls were a rarity below dragon eggs but it turns out theyre both 5 star items! and deity dolls might actually be a little more rare than eggs? i'm not a ~Mathmagician~ but eggs have a small percentage of dropping from any enemy where as each deity doll (except for icewarden??) has a small percentage of dropping from One Specific Enemy in One Specific Venue each.

let's say for demonstration purposes that a 5 star item has a 1% chance of dropping in the coliseum; if you were egg hunting and fought 3 enemies in a row in the sandswept delta, your chance of getting any kind of egg has multiplied to a 3% chance*. however, something like the tidelord sackdoll only drops from iridescent scalebacks. so if i were to fight those same 3 enemies but only 1 of them was an iridescent scaleback, my percentage would remain 1%.

*please don't take this math to heart, i very literally failed statistics

you might say "ok but if im searching for a water egg specficially, i run into the exact same problem," but! in your case, you can just move to a venue that has more water enemies to increase your odds! someone grinding for a deity doll can't do that...so are items like the deity dolls rarer than eggs?? does item rarity even genuinely effect coliseum drops or is there a separate rate? why am i thinking so much about this pixel dragon plushie????

thank you for coming to my ted talk <3 no biolocke today because i forgot to write yesterday's lore and still need to. im a mess asdfghjkl
[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]1[/color][color=#004192]4.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- took a wittle posting break, but still grinded! i also finally finished reading official FR lore in preparation for my big boy fic and wow, there sure is a lot going on, huh... [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] at least 1hr30m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] regular scaleback familiar, shadow serpent familiar, aquatic might fragment, minor HP [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 13s [quote] [center][item=ashmane chimera] [size=4][b]Order or draw a piece of art for a dragon![/b][/size] [/center][/quote] usually this would stress me out, but i already had this chibi sketched and mostly-painted, so i finished it up! [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bec46ca0ea3e37bc24a250d5c45fc29c/a5c2f34d6d55e05e-39/s540x810/46df6d2a8c91da59d6e0892fab0e45f78b73f97b.png[/img] i originally wanted to do adopts with this and multiple different flowers, but decided not to - so he just has a big rose for...fun! i guess! [/center]
took a wittle posting break, but still grinded! i also finally finished reading official FR lore in preparation for my big boy fic and wow, there sure is a lot going on, huh...

grind time: at least 1hr30m
special drops: regular scaleback familiar, shadow serpent familiar, aquatic might fragment, minor HP
team lvls: 13s
Quote:
Ashmane Chimera
Order or draw a piece of art for a dragon!

usually this would stress me out, but i already had this chibi sketched and mostly-painted, so i finished it up!
46df6d2a8c91da59d6e0892fab0e45f78b73f97b.png

i originally wanted to do adopts with this and multiple different flowers, but decided not to - so he just has a big rose for...fun! i guess!

the wavecrest saturnalia is a little more than a week away...i'm not water flight obv, but my big fic involves the Tidelord very heavily and i'm considering releasing the first chapter on the first day of saturnalia! buuuut...i have not started it yet Or really done any solid plot development...mmmm...

special drops: minor hp, another iridescent scaleback familiar
team lvls: 13-14

i'm at the point where im starting to question if sackdolls even drop from scalebacks...i mean, they Have to, right? the wiki says they do and the sandswept delta has 2 more plushies that drop from rando enemies...so tidelord has to be the third...but theres a small part of me that whispers in the darkness, "what if it was a lie? a deceit? what if you've been grinding for nothing? what if there Is no tidelord sackdoll?"

taking a biolocke break bc im a lil sleepy! i'll hop back on tomorrow

the wavecrest saturnalia is a little more than a week away...i'm not water flight obv, but my big fic involves the Tidelord very heavily and i'm considering releasing the first chapter on the first day of saturnalia! buuuut...i have not started it yet Or really done any solid plot development...mmmm...

special drops: minor hp, another iridescent scaleback familiar

i'm at the point where im starting to question if sackdolls even drop from scalebacks...i mean, they Have to, right? the wiki says they do and the sandswept delta has 2 more plushies that drop from rando enemies...so tidelord has to be the third...but theres a small part of me that whispers in the darkness, "what if it was a lie? a deceit? what if you've been grinding for nothing? what if there Is no tidelord sackdoll?"

taking a biolocke break bc im a lil sleepy! i'll hop back on tomorrow

[size=4][b][color=#191970]0[/color][color=#00287d]4.[/color][color=#003589]1[/color][color=#004192]6.[/color][color=#004c9a]2[/color][color=#0057a1]0[/color][color=#0062a5]2[/color][color=#006da9]1[/color][/b][/size] ----- SANDSWEPT DELTA HYYYYPE if you haven't seen, sandswept delta received an update and a Ton of new enemies, all of which are so cool!!! i was literally in the middle of grinding when they were first implemented and suddenly the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38494]desert strangler[/url] appeared...im so used to all the delta enemies that it threw me off so bad, i thought i saw a ghost asdfghjkl [b][color=#191970]grind time:[/color][/b] ~45m [b][color=#004192]special drops:[/color][/b] iridescent scaleback familiar, aquatic might fragment, several minor hps, Drown, a basket of treasure (100t babey) [b][color=#006da9]team lvls:[/color][/b] 13-14 i had a small glimmer of hope that maybe...just maybe...one of the new enemies would drop the sopping tidelord sackdoll and i'd have more chances to get my boy. but alas...the only other water enemy is the gabboon viperpillar, which does Not drop my sweet sweet plushy boy double biolocke, because i skipped yesterday!! [quote][center][item=cardinalfish] [b][size=4]Describe your dragon's role in their [s]clan[/s] story[/size][/b][/center][/quote] Cyprum is the protagonist!! he sort of functions as a way of bridging the divine magical powers of the deities with the modern average dragon? i don't know if that's a pretentious way to word that sjfkjgdkl. he interacts with overtly magical characters, overtly average characters, and does his best to bring the two together. idk. he also functions as a romantic interest to the ~other~ protagonist because i can't not make my dragons hold hands! [quote][center][item=discipline] [b][size=4]Tidy up a dragon's bio using an existing bio template or by creating your own.[/size][/b][/center][/quote] WHOOOOA YEAH BABY THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT i've been avoiding doing any bio coding until i got this prompt because i know i'll spend 2 hours on it asdfghjkl. will update with credits for the resources i use after rollover!!

SANDSWEPT DELTA HYYYYPE

if you haven't seen, sandswept delta received an update and a Ton of new enemies, all of which are so cool!!! i was literally in the middle of grinding when they were first implemented and suddenly the desert strangler appeared...im so used to all the delta enemies that it threw me off so bad, i thought i saw a ghost asdfghjkl

grind time: ~45m
special drops: iridescent scaleback familiar, aquatic might fragment, several minor hps, Drown, a basket of treasure (100t babey)

i had a small glimmer of hope that maybe...just maybe...one of the new enemies would drop the sopping tidelord sackdoll and i'd have more chances to get my boy. but alas...the only other water enemy is the gabboon viperpillar, which does Not drop my sweet sweet plushy boy

double biolocke, because i skipped yesterday!!
Quote:
Cardinalfish

Describe your dragon's role in their clan story

Cyprum is the protagonist!! he sort of functions as a way of bridging the divine magical powers of the deities with the modern average dragon? i don't know if that's a pretentious way to word that sjfkjgdkl. he interacts with overtly magical characters, overtly average characters, and does his best to bring the two together. idk. he also functions as a romantic interest to the ~other~ protagonist because i can't not make my dragons hold hands!

Quote:
Discipline

Tidy up a dragon's bio using an existing bio template or by creating your own.

WHOOOOA YEAH BABY THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

i've been avoiding doing any bio coding until i got this prompt because i know i'll spend 2 hours on it asdfghjkl. will update with credits for the resources i use after rollover!!
1 2 3