Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [2+TvN] Owners of No One Good Quality
1 2
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 2, Week 1: Tartakower Mob[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] No Encounter [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Michael (LP : 11) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Sebastian (LP : 11) and Aikoun (LP : 11) [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields for 15 rounds Battle 3: Broken Flower Pot +1. Leveled up (M. and A.); break to assign stats Battle 7: Sebastian leveled up; break to assign stats. Battle 8: Leveled up (M. and A.); break to assign stats [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] 1 Broken Flower Pot ==> 70 treasure [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 170 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for the Altadonna Family: [/b] n/a [b]Dragons in Tartakower Mob:[/b] Michael (LP : 11), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 11) ----- [center]Day 2 - Talk Around Town[/center] Oh, something that big? Of course the town would be abuzz with the news, the chatter. And, yeah, Michael knew [b]exactly[/b] who was behind it. Who else? He'd only been seething most of the afternoon. "Hey boss, you hear about the Siren-?" "[I]Shut up.[/I]" Aikoun went silent. "Yes, [I]of course[/I] I've [b]heard[/b]." His fins twisted and danced, a writhing halo of irritation around his head. "It's all [I]anyone[/I] can [b]talk about,[/b] actually." "I- I just figured you'd-." "Well. Next time, you should [I]figure[/I] on [I]keeping your trap shut.[/I]" He wasn't that angry, not really. ... Well. He knew he [b]shouldn't[/b] be that angry. Except that Sebastian had spent the majority of the evening talking about how much [I]better[/I] 'that Alberici woman' was than him. Talking about how despite the brazen nature of the crime (attacking the City's storehouse!) they had enough knowledge not to get caught. (Knowledge that it was implied that [I]he[/I] didn't have.) Asking, in as far as it could be called 'asking', why Michael couldn't be like his father. At least Daddy Dearest knew what he was doing, after all! [I]"If you like her so much better, why don't you run off and join [b]her?[/b]"[/I] He hadn't spoken to Sebastian since that. He didn't want to. He didn't want to talk to anyone. His skin itched. Fire-ants and nettles, and bile in his throat. Aikoun was still there, waiting. For... Something. "Get out of here." She practically ran to escape him. He'd show Sebastian. Hell. He'd show the [b]world[/b] that he wasn't some mess-up of a kid.
shadowmid.png
Day 2, Week 1: Tartakower Mob
shadowmid.png

Effects: None
False Allies: None

Police Encounters
Encounter: No Encounter

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Michael (LP : 11)
Companion Dragons: Sebastian (LP : 11) and Aikoun (LP : 11)
Venue: Training Fields for 15 rounds
Battle 3: Broken Flower Pot +1. Leveled up (M. and A.); break to assign stats
Battle 7: Sebastian leveled up; break to assign stats.
Battle 8: Leveled up (M. and A.); break to assign stats

Hoard Update:
1 Broken Flower Pot ==> 70 treasure

Faction Finances: 170 Treasure

Total Tallies:
  • Familiars: 0
  • Element: 0

End of Day

Ration Penalties for the Altadonna Family: n/a
Dragons in Tartakower Mob: Michael (LP : 11), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 11)

Day 2 - Talk Around Town

Oh, something that big? Of course the town would be abuzz with the news, the chatter.
And, yeah, Michael knew exactly who was behind it. Who else? He'd only been seething most of the afternoon.
"Hey boss, you hear about the Siren-?"
"Shut up."
Aikoun went silent.
"Yes, of course I've heard." His fins twisted and danced, a writhing halo of irritation around his head. "It's all anyone can talk about, actually."
"I- I just figured you'd-."
"Well. Next time, you should figure on keeping your trap shut."
He wasn't that angry, not really. ... Well. He knew he shouldn't be that angry. Except that Sebastian had spent the majority of the evening talking about how much better 'that Alberici woman' was than him. Talking about how despite the brazen nature of the crime (attacking the City's storehouse!) they had enough knowledge not to get caught. (Knowledge that it was implied that he didn't have.) Asking, in as far as it could be called 'asking', why Michael couldn't be like his father. At least Daddy Dearest knew what he was doing, after all!

"If you like her so much better, why don't you run off and join her?"
He hadn't spoken to Sebastian since that. He didn't want to. He didn't want to talk to anyone.
His skin itched. Fire-ants and nettles, and bile in his throat.
Aikoun was still there, waiting. For... Something.
"Get out of here."
She practically ran to escape him.

He'd show Sebastian. Hell. He'd show the world that he wasn't some mess-up of a kid.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 3, Week 1: Tartakower Mob[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 6- yes. [b]Encountering:[/b] Warren. [b]Raid, Trade, or Swayed?[/b] Trade -No trades performed -No influence on Warren [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Aikoun (LP : 11) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Michael (LP : 11) and Radinen (LP : 11) [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields for 15 rounds Battle 9: Radinen leveled up; break to assign stats Battle 10: Aikoun and Michael leveled up; break to assign stats. (Venue change: Woodland Path) Battle 12: Michael and Aikoun fainted; Sebastian and King swap in. (Back to TF) [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 170 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for the Altadonna Family: [/b] n/a [b]Dragons in Tartakower Mob:[/b] Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 10) ----- [center]Day 3 - Acting Out[/center] [i]She hated it. She hated knowing that they thought of her as "Tiny". She hated that they were right about her. That she was small- her personality, her physical size, her magic. She was 'Tiny' for a reason.[/i] She woke up on Sebastian's couch. (Even [i]that[/i] seemed to dwarf her, she noted with displeasure.) "What... What happened?" King stepped into view; bright, but slowly creeping, as though trying not to startle her. Cleared his throat, fins waggling in a way that suggested unease- (really, he had nothing to be uneasy about with [I]her[/I],) before starting; "you and Michael... Do you remember that Michael tried to..?" She shook her head, becoming by degrees more aware of the taste of metal in her mouth. "Did the boss do something?" "I'll say he did." Sebastian was at the table just across the room; a haze of blue smoke streaming in beautiful curls off her cigarette. A long drag; a sigh that billowed pale plumes. "The kid was so eager to [I]prove[/I] himself- or maybe it was his way of blowing off steam? Either way, he went to poke around at Irene's handiwork from yesterday. Had a bit of a run-in with the detectives- something about 'tampering with the scene of the crime.' He should'a known better than to go rooting around for trouble." "... Er." Aikoun tried, and failed, to think of a way to say [I]'but how does that involve me sitting here with a bruised jaw, exactly?'[/I] which wouldn't come off as particularly rude. (Would that have been rude? She didn't know, but Sebastian was known to have a shorter fuse since Michael became the head honcho. Especially when talking about said head honcho.) "Radinen brought you here. She was in the area when it happened; she didn't exactly explain what was going on." King sat on the arm of the sofa, head tilted in a way that might have been uncomfortable to anyone else. Peering- leering at Aikoun. "I was hoping you'd remember what he was doing." "No. I don't-. Sorry." "Hmm." "Just as well," Sebastian sighed, leaning over the back of her chair with an air that was [b]too[/b] comfortable, given the situation. "Er. I assume that if Radinen brought us back- both me and the boss, that is," Aikoun started; "that he's... Also injured?" "He'll get back up in a day or two," Sebastian shrugged. "Don't worry about him."
shadowmid.png
Day 3, Week 1: Tartakower Mob
shadowmid.png

Police Encounters
Encounter: 6- yes.
Encountering: Warren.
Raid, Trade, or Swayed? Trade
-No trades performed
-No influence on Warren

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Aikoun (LP : 11)
Companion Dragons: Michael (LP : 11) and Radinen (LP : 11)
Battle 9: Radinen leveled up; break to assign stats
Battle 10: Aikoun and Michael leveled up; break to assign stats. (Venue change: Woodland Path)
Battle 12: Michael and Aikoun fainted; Sebastian and King swap in. (Back to TF)

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 170 Treasure

Total Tallies:

End of Day

Dragons in Tartakower Mob: Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 10)

Day 3 - Acting Out

She hated it. She hated knowing that they thought of her as "Tiny".
She hated that they were right about her. That she was small- her personality, her physical size, her magic. She was 'Tiny' for a reason.

She woke up on Sebastian's couch. (Even that seemed to dwarf her, she noted with displeasure.) "What... What happened?"
King stepped into view; bright, but slowly creeping, as though trying not to startle her. Cleared his throat, fins waggling in a way that suggested unease- (really, he had nothing to be uneasy about with her,) before starting; "you and Michael... Do you remember that Michael tried to..?"
She shook her head, becoming by degrees more aware of the taste of metal in her mouth. "Did the boss do something?"
"I'll say he did." Sebastian was at the table just across the room; a haze of blue smoke streaming in beautiful curls off her cigarette. A long drag; a sigh that billowed pale plumes. "The kid was so eager to prove himself- or maybe it was his way of blowing off steam? Either way, he went to poke around at Irene's handiwork from yesterday. Had a bit of a run-in with the detectives- something about 'tampering with the scene of the crime.' He should'a known better than to go rooting around for trouble."
"... Er." Aikoun tried, and failed, to think of a way to say 'but how does that involve me sitting here with a bruised jaw, exactly?' which wouldn't come off as particularly rude. (Would that have been rude? She didn't know, but Sebastian was known to have a shorter fuse since Michael became the head honcho. Especially when talking about said head honcho.)
"Radinen brought you here. She was in the area when it happened; she didn't exactly explain what was going on." King sat on the arm of the sofa, head tilted in a way that might have been uncomfortable to anyone else. Peering- leering at Aikoun. "I was hoping you'd remember what he was doing."
"No. I don't-. Sorry."
"Hmm."
"Just as well," Sebastian sighed, leaning over the back of her chair with an air that was too comfortable, given the situation.
"Er. I assume that if Radinen brought us back- both me and the boss, that is," Aikoun started; "that he's... Also injured?"
"He'll get back up in a day or two," Sebastian shrugged. "Don't worry about him."

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 3, Week 1: Altadonna Family[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] None [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Clarence (LP: 11) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Rosario (LP: 10) and Marcello (LP: 11) [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields for 15 rounds Battle 1: Took a break (Rosario low on health) Battle 4: Took a break (Marcello low on health) Battle 6: +1 Leafy Pack, Leveled up(Marcello and Rosario), break to assign stats. Battle 9: Leveled up(Clarence), break to assign stats. (Venue change: Woodland Path) Battle 10: Took a break (All low on health) Battle 12: Took a break (Marcello low on health) Battle 13: Took a break (Rosario low on health) Battle 14: Took a break (Marcello low on health) [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] 1 Leafy Pack ==> 100 Treasure [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 2175 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Tartakower Mob: [/b] Aikoun [b]Dragons in Altadonna Family:[/b] Irene (LP : 11), Rosario (LP : 10), Marcello (LP: 11), Dorothy (LP: 11), and Clarence (LP: 11) ------ “Read em’ and weep boys!” Clarence threw down his cards on the table and the two drakes on the opposite side both groaned and lolled their heads back toward the ceiling. Rosario had seen better days but he was doing dandy compared to a few days earlier. He had faint lines of stitches across one side of his face but he showed no signs of it bothering him. In fact, he looked more bothered by the fact he just lost a hand of poker to the youngest gangster in the Family. He huffed out a large coil of smoke and slapped his cards down in defeat, a sharp tooth poking out from over his cigar. “Heard ‘bout what you did,” Marcello commented casually and shoved the pot over to the fae, “But who hasn’t?” “You seen that Michael cat?” Rosario leaned forward, much more interested in the conversation now, and a sneer played across his face in the way they were all too familiar with. “Throwin’ an ing-bing bout that clean sneak we pulled off! Hah!” “Think he knows it was us?” Clarence scuttled all of the money up towards himself, two small arms wrapped around the pile like, well, a dragon and its hoard. He was small like any fae, sure, but anyone knew he had talent. Talent and a seemingly supernatural lucky streak. [i]Luck![/i] He hated that word. Lucky they called him. Tch. He was nothing but skill. The next one to call him that was going to get one right in the jaw. “Of course he knows you halfwit,” Rosario snarled and took the cigar from his mouth, waggling it in the direction of the fae. Clarence’s fins flattened then spread out, eyes narrowed defensively. “Who else is it gonna damn well be? No one in the town is bigger than us.” “‘Cept [i]them [/i]of course,” Marcello corrected and gathered the cards, shuffling and dealing them out again almost as if it was second nature. “Sure, sure,” Rosario bit back down on his cigar and Clarence reflexively gagged. He always found the act rather repulsive. The only deck he wanted was a deck of cards. Who in their right mind would bother with those things? “But they’re just jaw. Once they can pull of something like [i]that[/i],” Rosario jabbed a thumb behind him, gesturing to nothing but the dark air of the room, “Then maybe I’ll consider them a real threat.” “Watch yourself, Gambino. You don’t know what they’re capable of.” Clarence picked up his cards and slunk behind them like he was hiding behind the safety of a bush. “Don’t matter what they’re capable of,” He retorted with a glint behind his cold, blue eyes, “There ain’t nothin’ they can do to get the drop on me.”
shadowmid.png
Day 3, Week 1: Altadonna Family
shadowmid.png

Police Encounters
Encounter: None

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Clarence (LP: 11)
Companion Dragons: Rosario (LP: 10) and Marcello (LP: 11)
Battle 1: Took a break (Rosario low on health)
Battle 4: Took a break (Marcello low on health)
Battle 6: +1 Leafy Pack, Leveled up(Marcello and Rosario), break to assign stats.
Battle 9: Leveled up(Clarence), break to assign stats. (Venue change: Woodland Path)
Battle 10: Took a break (All low on health)
Battle 12: Took a break (Marcello low on health)
Battle 13: Took a break (Rosario low on health)
Battle 14: Took a break (Marcello low on health)

Hoard Update:

1 Leafy Pack ==> 100 Treasure

Faction Finances: 2175 Treasure

Total Tallies:

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Tartakower Mob: Aikoun
Dragons in Altadonna Family: Irene (LP : 11), Rosario (LP : 10), Marcello (LP: 11), Dorothy (LP: 11), and Clarence (LP: 11)

“Read em’ and weep boys!” Clarence threw down his cards on the table and the two drakes on the opposite side both groaned and lolled their heads back toward the ceiling. Rosario had seen better days but he was doing dandy compared to a few days earlier. He had faint lines of stitches across one side of his face but he showed no signs of it bothering him. In fact, he looked more bothered by the fact he just lost a hand of poker to the youngest gangster in the Family. He huffed out a large coil of smoke and slapped his cards down in defeat, a sharp tooth poking out from over his cigar.

“Heard ‘bout what you did,” Marcello commented casually and shoved the pot over to the fae, “But who hasn’t?”
“You seen that Michael cat?” Rosario leaned forward, much more interested in the conversation now, and a sneer played across his face in the way they were all too familiar with. “Throwin’ an ing-bing bout that clean sneak we pulled off! Hah!”
“Think he knows it was us?” Clarence scuttled all of the money up towards himself, two small arms wrapped around the pile like, well, a dragon and its hoard. He was small like any fae, sure, but anyone knew he had talent. Talent and a seemingly supernatural lucky streak.

Luck!
He hated that word. Lucky they called him. Tch. He was nothing but skill. The next one to call him that was going to get one right in the jaw.

“Of course he knows you halfwit,” Rosario snarled and took the cigar from his mouth, waggling it in the direction of the fae. Clarence’s fins flattened then spread out, eyes narrowed defensively. “Who else is it gonna damn well be? No one in the town is bigger than us.”
“‘Cept them of course,” Marcello corrected and gathered the cards, shuffling and dealing them out again almost as if it was second nature.
“Sure, sure,” Rosario bit back down on his cigar and Clarence reflexively gagged. He always found the act rather repulsive. The only deck he wanted was a deck of cards. Who in their right mind would bother with those things? “But they’re just jaw. Once they can pull of something like that,” Rosario jabbed a thumb behind him, gesturing to nothing but the dark air of the room, “Then maybe I’ll consider them a real threat.”
“Watch yourself, Gambino. You don’t know what they’re capable of.”
Clarence picked up his cards and slunk behind them like he was hiding behind the safety of a bush. “Don’t matter what they’re capable of,” He retorted with a glint behind his cold, blue eyes, “There ain’t nothin’ they can do to get the drop on me.”
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 4, Week 1: Tartakower Mob[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 4- no. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Aikoun (LP : 9.5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Radinen (LP : 11) and Sebastian (LP : 11) [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path for 15 rounds Battle 7: Fled after Aikoun fainted; no exhaustion penalties. King swaps in (Training Fields) Battle 9: +1 Broken Flower Pot Battle 15: King leveled up. [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] Broken Flower Pot ==> +70 treasure [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 240 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for the Altadonna Family: [/b] n/a [b]Dragons in Tartakower Mob:[/b] Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 8.5) ----- [center]Day 4 - [/center] She hadn't been in this business more than... Oh. A couple weeks at this point. She was so sick of the whole thing. Aikoun listened at the door; outside, she could hear Radinen and Sebastian. The collection hadn't gone over half as smooth as Radinen had expected, but it was hard to tell who would take the fall for that. "She ain't exactly made for this kind of work," Radinen commented- an allusion to elemental affinities? Or another way to say she was [I]too small[/I]? Aikoun shuddered- the shadowy tendrils that had been around her throat hours before still seemed to trace ghostly chills across her scales. She curled in, tail and arms tight around her legs, leaning against the door- she put a hand to her throat, dispelling the memory as well as she could. [I]It was really a dangerous thing for a dragon like her- getting involved in this. In a town like Tombstone, no less.[/I] "...and she probably should stay off the streets for a while," Radinen's voice cut through her thoughts, and she flinched back. They were coming- coming in here, and [I]get on the bed, flatten out, lie down like you weren't trying to listen at the door[/I] "Aikoun-? ... Huh. You're a lousy liar, you know," Radinen quirked a lip in amusement- Aikoun could tell by the sound. "Stay there. Nothin' else needs to be done today." She opened one eye, fins flicking an apology that wouldn't be understood. "What do you mean, lousy liar?" "I mean only a stiff'd be tenser than that," she gestured, but Aikoun thought it was an unfair comparison. "The livin' tend to also be breathin'." [I]Oh.[/I] "You stay here tonight, ok?" She nodded dumbly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Nothing else, huh?" "Well, nothin' you need to concern yourself with." Right. 'Stay out of the way', then.
shadowmid.png
Day 4, Week 1: Tartakower Mob
shadowmid.png

Police Encounters
Encounter: 4- no.

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Aikoun (LP : 9.5)
Companion Dragons: Radinen (LP : 11) and Sebastian (LP : 11)
Venue: Woodland Path for 15 rounds
Battle 7: Fled after Aikoun fainted; no exhaustion penalties. King swaps in (Training Fields)
Battle 9: +1 Broken Flower Pot
Battle 15: King leveled up.

Hoard Update:
Broken Flower Pot ==> +70 treasure

Faction Finances: 240 Treasure

Total Tallies:

End of Day

Dragons in Tartakower Mob: Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 8.5)

Day 4 -

She hadn't been in this business more than... Oh. A couple weeks at this point.
She was so sick of the whole thing.

Aikoun listened at the door; outside, she could hear Radinen and Sebastian. The collection hadn't gone over half as smooth as Radinen had expected, but it was hard to tell who would take the fall for that. "She ain't exactly made for this kind of work," Radinen commented- an allusion to elemental affinities? Or another way to say she was too small?
Aikoun shuddered- the shadowy tendrils that had been around her throat hours before still seemed to trace ghostly chills across her scales. She curled in, tail and arms tight around her legs, leaning against the door- she put a hand to her throat, dispelling the memory as well as she could.
It was really a dangerous thing for a dragon like her- getting involved in this. In a town like Tombstone, no less.
"...and she probably should stay off the streets for a while," Radinen's voice cut through her thoughts, and she flinched back. They were coming- coming in here, and

get on the bed, flatten out, lie down like you weren't trying to listen at the door

"Aikoun-? ... Huh. You're a lousy liar, you know," Radinen quirked a lip in amusement- Aikoun could tell by the sound. "Stay there. Nothin' else needs to be done today."
She opened one eye, fins flicking an apology that wouldn't be understood. "What do you mean, lousy liar?"
"I mean only a stiff'd be tenser than that," she gestured, but Aikoun thought it was an unfair comparison. "The livin' tend to also be breathin'."
Oh.
"You stay here tonight, ok?"
She nodded dumbly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Nothing else, huh?"
"Well, nothin' you need to concern yourself with."
Right. 'Stay out of the way', then.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 4, Week 1: Altadonna Family[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] None [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Dorothy (LP: 11) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Rosario (LP: 10) and Marcello (LP: 11) [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path for 15 rounds Battle 1: Took a break (All low on health) Battle 2: Took a break (Marcello low on health) Battle 3: +1 Scratch; Rolled a 2, -2 LP for Rosario Battle 5: Took a break (Dorothy low on health) Battle 7: +1 Leafy Pack; Ration penalty for Aikoun Battle 10: Fled; -½ LP for Rosario Battle 11: Took a break (Rosario low on health) Battle 13: Took a break (Marcello low on health) Battle 14: Marcello leveled up, took a break to assign stats. Battle 15: Dorothy leveled up. [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] Leafy Pack ==> 100 Treasure [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 2275 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Tartakower Mob: [/b] Aikoun [b]Dragons in Altadonna Family:[/b] Irene (LP : 11), Rosario (LP : 7½), Marcello (LP: 11), Dorothy (LP: 11), and Clarence (LP: 11) ------ “How’s that for a real threat?” Marcello tilted his head at Dorothy as she leaned against the door frame. She scowled at his thoughtful expression and tossed her head to the side, tail looping around her leg. The room was dark and humid as it always was and she could still hear the rain from outside through the thick, wooden walls.. A lot of rain lately. Didn’t matter much to her in the grand scheme of things, other than when she wanted to doll herself up for some babe or bird. “Ain’t nice to talk about someone who’s nearly been knocked off like that, kitten.” He was looking at her like that again. That soft yet judging expression with slightly askew brows. He was polishing shot glasses like he usually was. Tending to the boss’s favorite trinkets and accoutrements. The way his hands carefully and casually swept in and out of the glass, so ginger and precise. Why did he give [i]her[/i] respect and attention but no one else? What the hell was wrong with him? “So much that brain of his is gonna be for us if he can’t hold his own in a damn fight,” She nearly spat in his direction, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of him, but his expression hardly changed. In fact, he dared to turn his head away from her, down to focus solely on that stupid shot glass. She gritted her teeth and her plumage folded against her neck. “He’ll be fine,” Marcello trilled and set the glass upside down on the counter, “He usually is. He’s just had an unlucky streak. He ain’t usually the fightin’ type.” “Oh, like you’re any better than he is?” Marcello glanced upwards and there was a fire behind his stormy eyes. His mouth rolled in a circle and, ever so slightly, his nose twitched. She smiled. “Listen, broad. You better keep that trap of yours shut tight or you’ll last less time out here than he will. Talkin’ smack is the fastest way to get chilled off, get it?” “Call me broad again and I’ll snap off your antlers, pretty boy.”
shadowmid.png
Day 4, Week 1: Altadonna Family
shadowmid.png

Police Encounters
Encounter: None

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Dorothy (LP: 11)
Companion Dragons: Rosario (LP: 10) and Marcello (LP: 11)
Battle 1: Took a break (All low on health)
Battle 2: Took a break (Marcello low on health)
Battle 3: +1 Scratch; Rolled a 2, -2 LP for Rosario
Battle 5: Took a break (Dorothy low on health)
Battle 7: +1 Leafy Pack; Ration penalty for Aikoun
Battle 10: Fled; -½ LP for Rosario
Battle 11: Took a break (Rosario low on health)
Battle 13: Took a break (Marcello low on health)
Battle 14: Marcello leveled up, took a break to assign stats.
Battle 15: Dorothy leveled up.

Hoard Update:

Leafy Pack ==> 100 Treasure

Faction Finances: 2275 Treasure

Total Tallies:

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Tartakower Mob: Aikoun
Dragons in Altadonna Family: Irene (LP : 11), Rosario (LP : 7½), Marcello (LP: 11), Dorothy (LP: 11), and Clarence (LP: 11)

“How’s that for a real threat?”

Marcello tilted his head at Dorothy as she leaned against the door frame. She scowled at his thoughtful expression and tossed her head to the side, tail looping around her leg. The room was dark and humid as it always was and she could still hear the rain from outside through the thick, wooden walls.. A lot of rain lately. Didn’t matter much to her in the grand scheme of things, other than when she wanted to doll herself up for some babe or bird.
“Ain’t nice to talk about someone who’s nearly been knocked off like that, kitten.” He was looking at her like that again. That soft yet judging expression with slightly askew brows. He was polishing shot glasses like he usually was. Tending to the boss’s favorite trinkets and accoutrements. The way his hands carefully and casually swept in and out of the glass, so ginger and precise. Why did he give her respect and attention but no one else? What the hell was wrong with him?

“So much that brain of his is gonna be for us if he can’t hold his own in a damn fight,” She nearly spat in his direction, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of him, but his expression hardly changed. In fact, he dared to turn his head away from her, down to focus solely on that stupid shot glass. She gritted her teeth and her plumage folded against her neck.

“He’ll be fine,” Marcello trilled and set the glass upside down on the counter, “He usually is. He’s just had an unlucky streak. He ain’t usually the fightin’ type.”
“Oh, like you’re any better than he is?”
Marcello glanced upwards and there was a fire behind his stormy eyes. His mouth rolled in a circle and, ever so slightly, his nose twitched. She smiled.
“Listen, broad. You better keep that trap of yours shut tight or you’ll last less time out here than he will. Talkin’ smack is the fastest way to get chilled off, get it?”
“Call me broad again and I’ll snap off your antlers, pretty boy.”
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 4, Week 1: Tartakower Mob[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gw39cpoxvpk6p1q/shadowmid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Police Encounters[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 2- no. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Aikoun (LP : 8) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Radinen (LP : 11) and Michael (LP : 10) [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path for 15 rounds Battle 2: Took a break (Michael). Battle 6: Took a break (Aikoun). Battle 7: Radinen to level 5, break for stats. Battle 10: Took a break (Aikoun). Battle 11: Aikoun to level 5, break for stats. Battle 13: Took a break (Radinen). [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 240 Treasure [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0 [*]Element: 0 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for the Altadonna Family: [/b] n/a [b]Dragons in Tartakower Mob:[/b] Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 8) ----- [center]Day 5 - Bootlegging[/center] A buggy, laden with foods; her job, now, you never really talked to her long enough to have caught it, but since you see her driving her cart around with food from out of town, you assume she's just a delivery dragon. You know, like one of them couriers- only she's always transporting food, not packages or letters or whatever else mail-drakes carry. Pops around the back of eateries and diners, and leaves with her cart bouncing along all the more lightly. You've definitely seen her, but that's not really much. In Tombstone, lots of people to see, and lots to be seen by. And if you happen to know that she, her cart, and her over-sized Augite familiar are all laden with booze? What's it to you; you're just as guilty of visiting the speakeasies as half the town, and a delivery girl is just a delivery girl. She ain't up to nothin' special. You don't know enough about fae frills to know what expression she's always wearing, but you think she's got a rather controlled look about her; like her fins are almost too-stiff, too-still, too-stuck in an expression you think has to be neutral, or else she wouldn't expend so much effort keeping it like that. Or maybe it's just a fae thing; you never were good with their expressions, after all.
shadowmid.png
Day 4, Week 1: Tartakower Mob
shadowmid.png

Police Encounters
Encounter: 2- no.

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Aikoun (LP : 8)
Companion Dragons: Radinen (LP : 11) and Michael (LP : 10)
Battle 2: Took a break (Michael).
Battle 6: Took a break (Aikoun).
Battle 7: Radinen to level 5, break for stats.
Battle 10: Took a break (Aikoun).
Battle 11: Aikoun to level 5, break for stats.
Battle 13: Took a break (Radinen).

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 240 Treasure

Total Tallies:

End of Day

Dragons in Tartakower Mob: Michael (LP : 10), Sebastian (LP : 11), King (LP : 11), Radinen (LP : 11), Aikoun (LP : 8)

Day 5 - Bootlegging

A buggy, laden with foods; her job, now, you never really talked to her long enough to have caught it, but since you see her driving her cart around with food from out of town, you assume she's just a delivery dragon. You know, like one of them couriers- only she's always transporting food, not packages or letters or whatever else mail-drakes carry. Pops around the back of eateries and diners, and leaves with her cart bouncing along all the more lightly.
You've definitely seen her, but that's not really much. In Tombstone, lots of people to see, and lots to be seen by.
And if you happen to know that she, her cart, and her over-sized Augite familiar are all laden with booze? What's it to you; you're just as guilty of visiting the speakeasies as half the town, and a delivery girl is just a delivery girl. She ain't up to nothin' special.

You don't know enough about fae frills to know what expression she's always wearing, but you think she's got a rather controlled look about her; like her fins are almost too-stiff, too-still, too-stuck in an expression you think has to be neutral, or else she wouldn't expend so much effort keeping it like that.
Or maybe it's just a fae thing; you never were good with their expressions, after all.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2