Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Escapists - A Pinkerlocke
1 2
[center][b]DAY 1[/b][/center] [center][i]Aight, Pinkerton, whatcha got?[/i] [item=Shed Fuchsia Scale] [i]Material! Alright. Time to write some nice lore.[/i][/center] [center]--------------------[/center] "You can't be serious." Thundercloud toyed with the roses around her wrist. "We'll be killed." Boysenberry shrugged. "If I had a coin for every time you said that..." Smoke rolled his eyes and laughed in that unhinged way of his. "Well, we'll be killed anyway," he chuckled. "Might as well go out in style." Boysenberry nodded, and they both turned to Thunder, silently begging her to agree. She sighed. "Fine." [center]--------------------[/center] The three "escapists," as Smoke had dubbed them, trudged through the secret servants' passages through the Caverns. Well, Boysenberry did. The two spirals twisted along through the air alongside him. He didn't mind getting a little dirty. After all, he was a Plague dragon. There wasn't really a risk of him getting sick. "So here's the plan- I distract the guard on duty, assuming it's not Xeeri," he mumbled, mostly to himself. "Smoke and Thundercloud escape and incapacitate the guard... then we run." Smoke nodded with a crazed grin. "Well," Thunder said, "I'll scout ahead. Say I'm getting some water. Leave, get some water for you two. See what guard is there. You know. Normal scout things." Without waiting for the other two, she shot ahead. And without his sister to watch him, Smoke collapsed into the sludge. "I'm gonna take a nap." With a sigh, Boysenberry sat down and waited. [center]--------------------[/center] "Guys! GUYS!" Thunder barreled into the tunnels. She slammed into Boysenberry, abruptly waking him (and Smoke) from their impromptu nap. [i]"IT'S XEERI!"[/i]
DAY 1
Aight, Pinkerton, whatcha got?
Shed Fuchsia Scale
Material! Alright. Time to write some nice lore.

"You can't be serious." Thundercloud toyed with the roses around her wrist. "We'll be killed."
Boysenberry shrugged. "If I had a coin for every time you said that..." Smoke rolled his eyes and laughed in that unhinged way of his.
"Well, we'll be killed anyway," he chuckled. "Might as well go out in style." Boysenberry nodded, and they both turned to Thunder, silently begging her to agree.
She sighed.
"Fine."

The three "escapists," as Smoke had dubbed them, trudged through the secret servants' passages through the Caverns. Well, Boysenberry did. The two spirals twisted along through the air alongside him. He didn't mind getting a little dirty. After all, he was a Plague dragon. There wasn't really a risk of him getting sick.
"So here's the plan- I distract the guard on duty, assuming it's not Xeeri," he mumbled, mostly to himself. "Smoke and Thundercloud escape and incapacitate the guard... then we run."
Smoke nodded with a crazed grin.
"Well," Thunder said, "I'll scout ahead. Say I'm getting some water. Leave, get some water for you two. See what guard is there. You know. Normal scout things." Without waiting for the other two, she shot ahead.
And without his sister to watch him, Smoke collapsed into the sludge. "I'm gonna take a nap."
With a sigh, Boysenberry sat down and waited.

"Guys! GUYS!" Thunder barreled into the tunnels. She slammed into Boysenberry, abruptly waking him (and Smoke) from their impromptu nap.

"IT'S XEERI!"
ginger/addison | FR+3
n4H37dx.png 2tEkl13.png
CATaunw.gif
f4iXRVq.png QRVupBA.png

CdeOu8S.png
[center][b]DAY 2[/b][/center] [center][i]What now, Pinkerman?[/i] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [i]Well, a trinket? I've done nothing so I guess I'm drawing now. I can't do that until later but whatever haha.[/i][/center]
DAY 2
What now, Pinkerman?
Glittering Bluesilver Torc
Well, a trinket? I've done nothing so I guess I'm drawing now. I can't do that until later but whatever haha.
ginger/addison | FR+3
n4H37dx.png 2tEkl13.png
CATaunw.gif
f4iXRVq.png QRVupBA.png

CdeOu8S.png
[center][b]DAY 3[/b][/center] [center][i]If it's another trinket I swe-[/i][/center] [center][item=False Leaf][/center] [center][i]FOOD![/i][/center] [center][i]20-30 matches in coli, and they're all level 1. Let's do this. Training Fields, here I come![/i][/center] Match 1: Two Bumbles. We win and only Boysenberry got Contused. Once. Match 2: An Emerald Webwing. We got the familiar, so that'll be some lore. Match 3: Two Ruby Webwings. Level up! Leaving the streak to increase strength (and give Boysenberry Scratch). Match 4: A Chipskink! I love these things. Nothing eventful. Match 5: A Ceanothus Brawler and a Yellow Sparrowmouse. Match 6: A Brown-Spotted Mith and a Dark Sparrowmouse. Match 7: Bumblebumblebumblebumble there was only one. Match 8: Brown-Spotted Mith and Dark Sparrowmouse. Again. Match 9: Mith trio! A Mith Bruiser, a Luna Mith, and a Primrose Mith. Level up; abandon streak and increase strength. Also Boysenberry has Clobber now. The other two get Sap. Match 10: Ragepuff and Sweetpuff. Two crits, each was a one-shot. This is getting easy... Match 11: An Ember Mouse. Like I needed more firestarters. Match 12: Glowing Pocket Mouse. Like I needed more glowing pocket baubles. Match 13: Luna Mith and my first Coral Carpenter of the day! Match 14: An Amaranth Moth and an Ember Mouse. Match 15: Two Bluelight Chipskinks. I love these things!! Match 16: A single Primrose Mith. Poor thing... Match 17: A single Ragepuff. Where's your Sweetpuff, man? Match 18: Frosted and Satin Pocketmice and an Ember Mouse. And Thunder takes the first hit of the streak~ Match 19: Two Leafy Moths. Match 20: Last match! ...AND IT'S A SINGLE GLOWING POCKET MOUSE. Joy. [center]--------------[/center] Stumbling from the Training Fields, Boysenberry shakes himself off. The slowest of the three. He barely hit anything. Which reminded him... Oh, Lagoon... his dear mate- she wouldn't hurt a fly. Where was she? Was she okay? [center]--------------[/center] Floating alongside his slightly injured sister, Smoke stared ahead at Boysenberry. His friend of... he couldn't tell how long. Not a single deity could come between them. He hoped. [center]--------------[/center] Thunder looked gratefully up at her brother. For all of his flaws, he knew when to be serious. And his expression... Were their parents okay?
DAY 3
If it's another trinket I swe-
False Leaf
FOOD!
20-30 matches in coli, and they're all level 1. Let's do this. Training Fields, here I come!

Match 1: Two Bumbles. We win and only Boysenberry got Contused. Once.
Match 2: An Emerald Webwing. We got the familiar, so that'll be some lore.
Match 3: Two Ruby Webwings. Level up! Leaving the streak to increase strength (and give Boysenberry Scratch).
Match 4: A Chipskink! I love these things. Nothing eventful.
Match 5: A Ceanothus Brawler and a Yellow Sparrowmouse.
Match 6: A Brown-Spotted Mith and a Dark Sparrowmouse.
Match 7: Bumblebumblebumblebumble there was only one.
Match 8: Brown-Spotted Mith and Dark Sparrowmouse. Again.
Match 9: Mith trio! A Mith Bruiser, a Luna Mith, and a Primrose Mith. Level up; abandon streak and increase strength. Also Boysenberry has Clobber now. The other two get Sap.
Match 10: Ragepuff and Sweetpuff. Two crits, each was a one-shot. This is getting easy...
Match 11: An Ember Mouse. Like I needed more firestarters.
Match 12: Glowing Pocket Mouse. Like I needed more glowing pocket baubles.
Match 13: Luna Mith and my first Coral Carpenter of the day!
Match 14: An Amaranth Moth and an Ember Mouse.
Match 15: Two Bluelight Chipskinks. I love these things!!
Match 16: A single Primrose Mith. Poor thing...
Match 17: A single Ragepuff. Where's your Sweetpuff, man?
Match 18: Frosted and Satin Pocketmice and an Ember Mouse. And Thunder takes the first hit of the streak~
Match 19: Two Leafy Moths.
Match 20: Last match! ...AND IT'S A SINGLE GLOWING POCKET MOUSE. Joy.

Stumbling from the Training Fields, Boysenberry shakes himself off. The slowest of the three. He barely hit anything. Which reminded him...

Oh, Lagoon... his dear mate- she wouldn't hurt a fly. Where was she? Was she okay?

Floating alongside his slightly injured sister, Smoke stared ahead at Boysenberry. His friend of... he couldn't tell how long. Not a single deity could come between them. He hoped.

Thunder looked gratefully up at her brother. For all of his flaws, he knew when to be serious. And his expression...
Were their parents okay?
ginger/addison | FR+3
n4H37dx.png 2tEkl13.png
CATaunw.gif
f4iXRVq.png QRVupBA.png

CdeOu8S.png
[center][b]DAY 4[/b][/center] [center][i]Come on Pinkerton, give me something good.[/i][/center] [center][item=Broadleaf Plantain][/center] [center][i]Delicious. FOOOOOOOD[/i][/center] [center][i]10-20 matches? Nice. We're going... oh no. WOODS![/i][/center] Match 1: THUNDER NO-! SMOKE! BOYSENBERRY! THEY'RE DEAD! Well.... Boysenberry and Lagoon have a nest. Maybe their children will carry on their legacy...
DAY 4
Come on Pinkerton, give me something good.
Broadleaf Plantain
Delicious. FOOOOOOOD
10-20 matches? Nice. We're going... oh no. WOODS!

Match 1: THUNDER NO-! SMOKE! BOYSENBERRY! THEY'RE DEAD!

Well.... Boysenberry and Lagoon have a nest. Maybe their children will carry on their legacy...
ginger/addison | FR+3
n4H37dx.png 2tEkl13.png
CATaunw.gif
f4iXRVq.png QRVupBA.png

CdeOu8S.png
Plague mother loyal fans add one!
Plague mother loyal fans add one!
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
1 2