Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR 2020] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: MrSparkaluffagus [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46166153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461662/46166153_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: MrSparkaluffagus will be 2 years old on the 20th October - and pretty much all of his life he has been surrounded by this cloud of ... some sort of Vapor. He knows it's something to do with the Plaguebringer, so has decided to come to the Scarred Wasteland to investigate further. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes (although RP/Lore isn't my strong suit) [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Fairly mild (to be honest, he doesn't have much of one yet - but this will be a journey of discovery!!) [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Nope, not really. Oh - I'm on FR+13, so my responses may come at odd times... @Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: MrSparkaluffagus [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: After leaving home, MrSparkaluffagus finds that the Scarred Wastelands aren't so far away as he'd always thought. Standing on the edge of the outer crater he looks over the landscape with interest. The first thing he notices is that he [i]can[/i] look over the landscape - the Labyrinth isn't exactly known for it's sweeping vistas. Looking closer, though - he sees that the area is teeming with life... of sorts. He wonders what he's got himself in for, but is still determined to explore further... tomorrow morning.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: MrSparkaluffagus
46166153_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: MrSparkaluffagus will be 2 years old on the 20th October - and pretty much all of his life he has been surrounded by this cloud of ... some sort of Vapor. He knows it's something to do with the Plaguebringer, so has decided to come to the Scarred Wasteland to investigate further.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes (although RP/Lore isn't my strong suit)

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Fairly mild (to be honest, he doesn't have much of one yet - but this will be a journey of discovery!!)
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Nope, not really. Oh - I'm on FR+13, so my responses may come at odd times...

@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: MrSparkaluffagus
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: After leaving home, MrSparkaluffagus finds that the Scarred Wastelands aren't so far away as he'd always thought. Standing on the edge of the outer crater he looks over the landscape with interest. The first thing he notices is that he can look over the landscape - the Labyrinth isn't exactly known for it's sweeping vistas. Looking closer, though - he sees that the area is teeming with life... of sorts. He wonders what he's got himself in for, but is still determined to explore further... tomorrow morning.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59037587][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/590376/59037587_350.png[/img][/url] Flying over the fleshy lands of the wastes, a group of pustules drew the eye of the intrepid journalist. Her curiosity piqued, the spiral dived down, coming face to face with the pulsing boils of the Wastes. It was quite disgusting watching the sickly flesh heave like a living being, but she couldn't break her gaze away. With morbid fascination, she flew circles around the mass, watching the criss-crossing of veiny growths in the ground. Cautiously, she nudged one of the boils. No reaction. She poked it again, and again more insistently. There had to be something hidden under here, there had to be! Thoroughly annoyed, she pierced the boil with a quill point. With a wet squelch, greenish pus began to seep out of the newly-created hole, sizzling as it hit the ground. "Eugh. I guess I should've expected as much from the wastes." The Spiral commented, recoiling. Although, she had to admit she didn't know the culture in these parts. Maybe some dragon was into this? Or maybe they ate it. Knowing what exactly plague dragons did with this is probably best left unknown. Exactly the sort of thing to go into the paper! Squeezing her nose with her claws, she carefully bottled the fluid to ask about later.
59037587_350.png

Flying over the fleshy lands of the wastes, a group of pustules drew the eye of the intrepid journalist. Her curiosity piqued, the spiral dived down, coming face to face with the pulsing boils of the Wastes. It was quite disgusting watching the sickly flesh heave like a living being, but she couldn't break her gaze away. With morbid fascination, she flew circles around the mass, watching the criss-crossing of veiny growths in the ground.

Cautiously, she nudged one of the boils. No reaction. She poked it again, and again more insistently. There had to be something hidden under here, there had to be! Thoroughly annoyed, she pierced the boil with a quill point. With a wet squelch, greenish pus began to seep out of the newly-created hole, sizzling as it hit the ground.

"Eugh. I guess I should've expected as much from the wastes." The Spiral commented, recoiling. Although, she had to admit she didn't know the culture in these parts. Maybe some dragon was into this? Or maybe they ate it. Knowing what exactly plague dragons did with this is probably best left unknown. Exactly the sort of thing to go into the paper!

Squeezing her nose with her claws, she carefully bottled the fluid to ask about later.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
[img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]Moth[/b] She quickly cleaned her talon and decided to look around for a bit. A glimpse of something odd caught her attention. She started walking towards it, being more careful this time. She can't risk getting infected by the plague... At least not right now. And everything around her seemed like it would poison her by just being close Anyway, when she got closer, She noticed awful smell spreading around. It was decaying dragon corpse. She calmly inspected it by glance. There were several stinglashes on it and probably even more inside. She hesitated for a moment and then pulled a pair of gloves out of bag she had on her neck, snached few of them and quickly placed them in one of the jars, aware of their stingers. They may be useful later. Or in clan. She was sure, that somebody would appreciate them as a snack.
pub?w=960&.png

Moth

She quickly cleaned her talon and decided to look around for a bit. A glimpse of something odd caught her attention. She started walking towards it, being more careful this time. She can't risk getting infected by the plague... At least not right now. And everything around her seemed like it would poison her by just being close

Anyway, when she got closer, She noticed awful smell spreading around. It was decaying dragon corpse. She calmly inspected it by glance. There were several stinglashes on it and probably even more inside. She hesitated for a moment and then pulled a pair of gloves out of bag she had on her neck, snached few of them and quickly placed them in one of the jars, aware of their stingers. They may be useful later. Or in clan. She was sure, that somebody would appreciate them as a snack.
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Elucul [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]:[emoji=new friend size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57333423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573335/57333423_350.png[/img][/url] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes, but bare with me, I may be slow and English isn't my first language <3 [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: - Elucul is a friendly goofy dragon who can be impulsive, a bit hyperactive, and very curious. He likes to joke around and dance with his fellow dragon friends. But even under the goofiness, there is a soft and brave young dragon, who would do anything to save those in need or offer a hand wherever he can c': [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: - Due to his hyperactivity and curiosity his attention span will sometimes wander a bit. But he will never be rude or ignore you <3 @Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57333423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573335/57333423_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes (maybe?) [b]My RP post[/b]: Elucul whipped his forehead with his claw and looked around. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2801860/1]Elysia[/url] had sent him on a new quest to a new and unexplored land - at least to him: [i]The Scarred Wasteland[/i]. Ever since he left the Starfall Isles, he had gone North East and then South East, until he found himself in the Tangled Woods - where he had met [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8750745]Della [/url] and their journey together had begone. This time, however, Elysia had sent Elucul out alone... She had not said much.. Only that this quest was an [b]endurance test[/b], while he had to document the land and bring back the notes to her. As Elucul moved slowly into the wastelands, he got a chill feeling.. This was nothing like he would have ever imagined.. Dry dirt, green smelly gust, bones and rotting decay was laying everywhere.. He feft sick to his stomach... He was wondering to himself, why on earth Elysia wanted him to explore this place... He heard something...Footsteps were moving around the area near him. His heart stopped and his eyes widened [i]" Oh,, Oh no... Please don't be a dragon eating monster, please don't be a dragon eating monster..!"[/i] He whispered to himself, as he closed his eyes tight and his heart raced [i]"This is it! I'ma gonna be dragon mousse just like the decay here.."[/i].. Then he heard.. A humming? Confused he opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the humming. In between the green gust, something blue was moving.. Something.. with a feather and a ..lute? As the green gust got softly swept to the side by the wind, a Tundra appeared in bright blue and orange colors. The Tundra had not noticed him, as he was busy sniffing around the area, clearly searching for something. Elucul tilted his head, as he looked at the Tundra, humming moving around turning rocks and moving bones in his search. Elucul sat and thought of his options... Either he could approach the dragon or he could sneak away. He didn't know who this dragon was .. And based on his eye color, he was clearly a Plague dragon... Did that automatically made him dangerous...? Based on the rumors of Plaguebringer's diseases and how she has fought with her sister: Gladekeeper. Elucul assumed plague dragons were dangerous...Elucul didn't know much on how to fight if the worse came to it.. On the other hand, this dragon didn't look the least bit dangerous. More.. Friendly? With his big smile and soft humming. [i]"And if you were an evil dragon, would you bother dragging a lute around with you?" [/i]He thought to himself. He had made up his mind, he flew up and made sure to make a bit of noise so the Tundra would hear him approaching - to not startle and accidentally start something bad. [i]"uhm... Hello there! What brings you to this .. uhm.. fine place?"[/i] Elucul stuttered - [i]"oh dear... Was this a good or bad idea?"[/i] @elafralah
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Elucul

My chosen map marker is:57333423_350.png
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer:
I am open to RP interaction: Yes, but bare with me, I may be slow and English isn't my first language <3

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer:
- Elucul is a friendly goofy dragon who can be impulsive, a bit hyperactive, and very curious. He likes to joke around and dance with his fellow dragon friends. But even under the goofiness, there is a soft and brave young dragon, who would do anything to save those in need or offer a hand wherever he can c':
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer:
- Due to his hyperactivity and curiosity his attention span will sometimes wander a bit. But he will never be rude or ignore you <3

pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is:57333423_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Familiars

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes (maybe?)
My RP post:

Elucul whipped his forehead with his claw and looked around. Elysia had sent him on a new quest to a new and unexplored land - at least to him: The Scarred Wasteland. Ever since he left the Starfall Isles, he had gone North East and then South East, until he found himself in the Tangled Woods - where he had met Della and their journey together had begone.
This time, however, Elysia had sent Elucul out alone... She had not said much.. Only that this quest was an endurance test, while he had to document the land and bring back the notes to her.

As Elucul moved slowly into the wastelands, he got a chill feeling.. This was nothing like he would have ever imagined.. Dry dirt, green smelly gust, bones and rotting decay was laying everywhere.. He feft sick to his stomach... He was wondering to himself, why on earth Elysia wanted him to explore this place... He heard something...Footsteps were moving around the area near him. His heart stopped and his eyes widened " Oh,, Oh no... Please don't be a dragon eating monster, please don't be a dragon eating monster..!" He whispered to himself, as he closed his eyes tight and his heart raced "This is it! I'ma gonna be dragon mousse just like the decay here..".. Then he heard.. A humming? Confused he opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the humming.
In between the green gust, something blue was moving.. Something.. with a feather and a ..lute? As the green gust got softly swept to the side by the wind, a Tundra appeared in bright blue and orange colors. The Tundra had not noticed him, as he was busy sniffing around the area, clearly searching for something. Elucul tilted his head, as he looked at the Tundra, humming moving around turning rocks and moving bones in his search.
Elucul sat and thought of his options... Either he could approach the dragon or he could sneak away. He didn't know who this dragon was .. And based on his eye color, he was clearly a Plague dragon... Did that automatically made him dangerous...? Based on the rumors of Plaguebringer's diseases and how she has fought with her sister: Gladekeeper. Elucul assumed plague dragons were dangerous...Elucul didn't know much on how to fight if the worse came to it.. On the other hand, this dragon didn't look the least bit dangerous. More.. Friendly? With his big smile and soft humming. "And if you were an evil dragon, would you bother dragging a lute around with you?" He thought to himself.

He had made up his mind, he flew up and made sure to make a bit of noise so the Tundra would hear him approaching - to not startle and accidentally start something bad.
"uhm... Hello there! What brings you to this .. uhm.. fine place?" Elucul stuttered - "oh dear... Was this a good or bad idea?"
@elafralah
F9No6Gk.png
Last year was so fun and I'm excited to participate again! :D @3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Sein [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42074136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/420742/42074136_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=scratch size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Sein is a retired brawler, in his youth he travelled throughout Sornieth looking for trouble. This constant need to prove himself eventually faded with age and while he still enjoys a good fight he doesn't actively seek out trouble anymore. Eventually he settled down in the Southern Icefield with his mate Carina, who he met during his travels. He now serves as a guard for his clan, putting his volatile nature to good use. Sein hasn't been to the Scarred Wasteland since he was a hatchling, having preferred to seek out adversaries in other domains. He hopes to familiarize himself better with his birth domain during this trek through the area. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Although he's mellowed out over the years he's still easily provoked and if someone challenges him he'd never say no to a quick brawl. Initially quite deadpan but easily excited if the topic of conversation interests him. Loves his mate way too much and will ramble nonstop if she's brought up. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: I'm very busy atm with assignments and whatnot but should respond to any RPs within 24 hours. Please ping me! [b]*Update:[/b] As of 10/19 Sein is being accompanied by a [item=Contaminated Ambassador] named Itas.
Last year was so fun and I'm excited to participate again! :D

@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Sein
42074136_350.png
My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Sein is a retired brawler, in his youth he travelled throughout Sornieth looking for trouble. This constant need to prove himself eventually faded with age and while he still enjoys a good fight he doesn't actively seek out trouble anymore. Eventually he settled down in the Southern Icefield with his mate Carina, who he met during his travels. He now serves as a guard for his clan, putting his volatile nature to good use. Sein hasn't been to the Scarred Wasteland since he was a hatchling, having preferred to seek out adversaries in other domains. He hopes to familiarize himself better with his birth domain during this trek through the area.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Although he's mellowed out over the years he's still easily provoked and if someone challenges him he'd never say no to a quick brawl. Initially quite deadpan but easily excited if the topic of conversation interests him. Loves his mate way too much and will ramble nonstop if she's brought up.

Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: I'm very busy atm with assignments and whatnot but should respond to any RPs within 24 hours. Please ping me!

*Update: As of 10/19 Sein is being accompanied by a Contaminated Ambassador named Itas.
n2Yio0g.png
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Sein [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=scratch size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: The hot wind beat down on Sein's scales and a foul stench hung in the air. It was certainly a stark contrast to the icy climate he now called home, and for a moment he found it hard to believe he'd been born here. Although, he supposed his lack of reaction to the oppressive smells of the area was proof enough that some part of him remembered his roots. He didn't have many memories of this region, and bold as he was, as a hatchling he certainly hadn't dared to go anywhere near the "soup", as they called it. Sein chuckled at this old slang resurfacing in his mind. The Abiding Boneyard, however, seemed unchanged from how he remembered it, and he supposed the most effective way to experience the majority of the Scarred Wasteland was to limit flying as much as possible. Thus, he folded his wings and set off at a leisurely pace through the bones that littered the area. Sein wasn't too familiar with the local fauna and decided to examine the local biodiversity, first and foremost.
pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: Sein
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
The hot wind beat down on Sein's scales and a foul stench hung in the air. It was certainly a stark contrast to the icy climate he now called home, and for a moment he found it hard to believe he'd been born here. Although, he supposed his lack of reaction to the oppressive smells of the area was proof enough that some part of him remembered his roots. He didn't have many memories of this region, and bold as he was, as a hatchling he certainly hadn't dared to go anywhere near the "soup", as they called it. Sein chuckled at this old slang resurfacing in his mind.

The Abiding Boneyard, however, seemed unchanged from how he remembered it, and he supposed the most effective way to experience the majority of the Scarred Wasteland was to limit flying as much as possible. Thus, he folded his wings and set off at a leisurely pace through the bones that littered the area. Sein wasn't too familiar with the local fauna and decided to examine the local biodiversity, first and foremost.
n2Yio0g.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55307208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553073/55307208_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=raven size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Styred is the Head Necromancer of the Vereiteln des Erdes clan of the Scarred Wastelands. She is her leader's right hand and biggest confidant. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Styred is stoic,cold and calculated but loves her mates and has a vicious sense of humor. She is also arrogant, with the skillset to back it up. She tends to use her powers for the good of her clan, but will harm others for the sake of her clan, specifically her mates. Do not threaten them. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Please ping me, as I am subscribed to a lot of threads and will miss your interaction otherwise!
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: 55307208_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Styred is the Head Necromancer of the Vereiteln des Erdes clan of the Scarred Wastelands. She is her leader's right hand and biggest confidant.

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Styred is stoic,cold and calculated but loves her mates and has a vicious sense of humor. She is also arrogant, with the skillset to back it up. She tends to use her powers for the good of her clan, but will harm others for the sake of her clan, specifically her mates. Do not threaten them.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Please ping me, as I am subscribed to a lot of threads and will miss your interaction otherwise!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55307208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553073/55307208_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=raven size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Styred narrowed her eyes. Explore the Scarred Wasteland, huh? Well. No better place to explore than the edge of the Wyrmwound, at the spot where she had completed her final Trial. Perhaps she would find something useful, perhaps not. Either way, it would be good to visit the site again.
pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: 55307208_350.png
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Styred narrowed her eyes. Explore the Scarred Wasteland, huh?

Well. No better place to explore than the edge of the Wyrmwound, at the spot where she had completed her final Trial. Perhaps she would find something useful, perhaps not. Either way, it would be good to visit the site again.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49667251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496673/49667251_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Paladina is a fierce fighter, even if she doesn't look it. She likes to strike when you least expect it but when she feels especially generous she might enter a fair fight. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: fierce, active, gracious to those who approach her in a friendly manner [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: none @Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49667251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496673/49667251_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (P) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Paladina leaves the ashfall waste and soares over terrain that's completely unknown to her. She has a long history of fighting and yet she's never been anywhere near the wasteland. Food has been scarce in her clan lately, and anything that can survive and thrive here is bound to make hungry dragons strong. At least, that's what she's hoping anyway. Eventually she lands, hoping that where something died once, new life might bloom.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:
49667251_350.png
My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Paladina is a fierce fighter, even if she doesn't look it. She likes to strike when you least expect it but when she feels especially generous she might enter a fair fight.

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: fierce, active, gracious to those who approach her in a friendly manner
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: none

@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is:
49667251_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (P)

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Paladina leaves the ashfall waste and soares over terrain that's completely unknown to her. She has a long history of fighting and yet she's never been anywhere near the wasteland. Food has been scarce in her clan lately, and anything that can survive and thrive here is bound to make hungry dragons strong. At least, that's what she's hoping anyway.

Eventually she lands, hoping that where something died once, new life might bloom.
@Reynette [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/618998/61899791.png?mtime=XwNbiwAAUJ8.png[/img][nextcol][item=steelhound drone] [center]x20[/center][nextcol]The doctor's strange eccentricity will be his own lifesaver, perhaps ... his strange, twisting way of flight attracted the attention of a pack of scrounging mutts. In other words: dinner.[/columns] @HurricaneWinds [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628489/62848853.png?mtime=X2vjSAAAUpY.png[/img][nextcol][item=rose highnoon hank][nextcol]The mother's wound can be unforgiving to strangers... especially ones that don't blend in. Perhaps Hurricane might fit in better with a touch of red, rather than... [i]gestures to all of her.[/i][/columns] @Goldia [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/461662/46166153.png?mtime=XVfYvwAASqc.png[/img][nextcol][item=hematite] [center]x40[/center][nextcol]As MrSparkaluffagus settles down to rest at the edge of his supposed homeland, a strange thing begins to occur. His vaporous aura combines with the stones he lays amongst, and they begin to float... Perhaps he ought to document this?[/columns] @HollowBay [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573335/57333423.png?mtime=XiCg5QAARX4.png[/img][nextcol][item=tatterwing carcass][nextcol]What a strange, fascinating dragon... It glows... How unusual. Bright and blue and ever-so-unsuited for the mother's eyes... Perhaps the beast might taste as yummy as he is colorful. Elucul has gained a follower, but not of the adoring variety...[/columns] @myriadofstars [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/553073/55307208.png?mtime=XlKyAwAAO4w.png[/img][nextcol][item=wasteland collector][nextcol]The ground trembles with delight to see her return, whispering her name with curling tongues. It remembers her, reveres her, rewards her; there are bones she could use for yet another servi if she chose to make one... from an animal.[/columns] ----- @Crim || @SerpentineOracle [quote=SerpentineOracle][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28790140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/287902/28790140_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]In your travels, a caravan happens to pass by in the distance, consisting of many dragons and carts of various sizes and shapes. Its path never quite crosses yours, but it draws near enough that a single dragon approaches.[/i] "You aren't my enemy today, so perhaps you could use a guide. My duties are to my clan," [i]the pearlcatcher gestured to the caravan,[/i] "But he—" [i]she gestured to the ground as if pulling a thread, her pearl clutched in her other talon. At her behest, a serthis appeared from nothing with a polite bow,[/i] "—should be capable of helping you." She leaves behind: [item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=snakeskin][b]x20[/b][/quote] ----- [right][size=1]Please allow up to 24 hours for your prizes to be distributed. Thank you for playing![/size][/right]
@Reynette
61899791.png?mtime=XwNbiwAAUJ8.png Steelhound Drone
x20
The doctor's strange eccentricity will be his own lifesaver, perhaps ... his strange, twisting way of flight attracted the attention of a pack of scrounging mutts. In other words: dinner.

@HurricaneWinds
62848853.png?mtime=X2vjSAAAUpY.png Rose Highnoon Hank The mother's wound can be unforgiving to strangers... especially ones that don't blend in. Perhaps Hurricane might fit in better with a touch of red, rather than... gestures to all of her.

@Goldia
46166153.png?mtime=XVfYvwAASqc.png Hematite
x40
As MrSparkaluffagus settles down to rest at the edge of his supposed homeland, a strange thing begins to occur. His vaporous aura combines with the stones he lays amongst, and they begin to float... Perhaps he ought to document this?

@HollowBay
57333423.png?mtime=XiCg5QAARX4.png Tatterwing Carcass What a strange, fascinating dragon... It glows... How unusual. Bright and blue and ever-so-unsuited for the mother's eyes... Perhaps the beast might taste as yummy as he is colorful. Elucul has gained a follower, but not of the adoring variety...

@myriadofstars
55307208.png?mtime=XlKyAwAAO4w.png Wasteland Collector The ground trembles with delight to see her return, whispering her name with curling tongues. It remembers her, reveres her, rewards her; there are bones she could use for yet another servi if she chose to make one... from an animal.

@Crim || @SerpentineOracle
SerpentineOracle wrote:
28790140_350.png

In your travels, a caravan happens to pass by in the distance, consisting of many dragons and carts of various sizes and shapes. Its path never quite crosses yours, but it draws near enough that a single dragon approaches.

"You aren't my enemy today, so perhaps you could use a guide. My duties are to my clan," the pearlcatcher gestured to the caravan, "But he—" she gestured to the ground as if pulling a thread, her pearl clutched in her other talon. At her behest, a serthis appeared from nothing with a polite bow, "—should be capable of helping you."

She leaves behind:
Contaminated Ambassador Snakeskin x20

Please allow up to 24 hours for your prizes to be distributed.
Thank you for playing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88