Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR 2020] Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52
I'm not sure what's the most disturbing thing happening in this night....
I'm not sure what's the most disturbing thing happening in this night....
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
OOC: Happy Riot of Rot everyone!
OOC: Happy Riot of Rot everyone!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Gosh that was brutal. [emoji=banescale sad size=1] Poor Patina! I was rooting for them *cries* I love that Asaess keeps getting put with other players that didn’t want to RP so I am usually just talking to myself while things are just falling apart here XD
Gosh that was brutal. Poor Patina! I was rooting for them *cries*

I love that Asaess keeps getting put with other players that didn’t want to RP so I am usually just talking to myself while things are just falling apart here XD
Happy Riot or Rot, y’all!
Happy Riot or Rot, y’all!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
Spectator RP

It was getting late already. The Riot of Rot had started, and Dainsleif was the only one of his friends to still be awake. Livianna had made them join the group because she wanted to experience the festival of every single flight, and they'd be separating from the group, who wanted to continue watching the Games, when they woke up. He supposed he wasn't exactly subtle at hiding his interest in the Games, as Livianna had taken one look at him before sleeping and allowed him to stay. He'd be forever grateful to her for that.

As the Games went on, he'd noticed the fireflowers on Patina wilt while some sort of sap started to spread across the Banescale's body. That couldn't be good. It was only until Patina lost the will to live in the Arena that Dainsleif realised the effects of the plant. To his right, he could hear the sound of a quill on paper as Thana started writing in a notebook. Probably writing about the plant's effects to report back to the gardener in their village. As the Banescale's companion agreed with Patina, Dainsleif started to wonder if whatever the plant was had affected the other dragon too. Or was Patina simply that convincing of a speaker?

His first theory started to hold more water as the two dragons worked together to subdue a few others, the dragons they captured succumbing to the plant ratther quickly. Did it grow in strength after infecting a host? It had taken about a day for Patina to succumb, and yet these dragons fell victim much quicker. As the four made good on their suicide pact, it seemed the mercenaries Dainsleif travelled with had grown somewhat used to the Games, as while there was still an uneasy air around everyone, they didn't seem particularly horrified, instead discussing the plant with each other.

"Do you think we should get some for Viola to study?" He heard Thana ask as she pored over her notes on the plant. Bimala only sighed in response. "Only if we get a Nature dragon or two to join us. Walking in to get it without any immunity at all is only going to get us all killed, and we're assuming this plant can be found naturally and isn't one of the Plaguebringer's mutations. And Viola's owing us a huge favour if we get it for her." As the conversation quickly turned into discussions of the plant and the events of the day. Dainsleif started to doze off. It had been a long time since he'd slept late at night, and his ability to stay up had gone rusty. The last thing on his mind before he went to sleep fully was what the next day would bring in the Games.
Happy Riot of Rot everyone!
Mentioned: @Havic
Spectator RP

It was getting late already. The Riot of Rot had started, and Dainsleif was the only one of his friends to still be awake. Livianna had made them join the group because she wanted to experience the festival of every single flight, and they'd be separating from the group, who wanted to continue watching the Games, when they woke up. He supposed he wasn't exactly subtle at hiding his interest in the Games, as Livianna had taken one look at him before sleeping and allowed him to stay. He'd be forever grateful to her for that.

As the Games went on, he'd noticed the fireflowers on Patina wilt while some sort of sap started to spread across the Banescale's body. That couldn't be good. It was only until Patina lost the will to live in the Arena that Dainsleif realised the effects of the plant. To his right, he could hear the sound of a quill on paper as Thana started writing in a notebook. Probably writing about the plant's effects to report back to the gardener in their village. As the Banescale's companion agreed with Patina, Dainsleif started to wonder if whatever the plant was had affected the other dragon too. Or was Patina simply that convincing of a speaker?

His first theory started to hold more water as the two dragons worked together to subdue a few others, the dragons they captured succumbing to the plant ratther quickly. Did it grow in strength after infecting a host? It had taken about a day for Patina to succumb, and yet these dragons fell victim much quicker. As the four made good on their suicide pact, it seemed the mercenaries Dainsleif travelled with had grown somewhat used to the Games, as while there was still an uneasy air around everyone, they didn't seem particularly horrified, instead discussing the plant with each other.

"Do you think we should get some for Viola to study?" He heard Thana ask as she pored over her notes on the plant. Bimala only sighed in response. "Only if we get a Nature dragon or two to join us. Walking in to get it without any immunity at all is only going to get us all killed, and we're assuming this plant can be found naturally and isn't one of the Plaguebringer's mutations. And Viola's owing us a huge favour if we get it for her." As the conversation quickly turned into discussions of the plant and the events of the day. Dainsleif started to doze off. It had been a long time since he'd slept late at night, and his ability to stay up had gone rusty. The last thing on his mind before he went to sleep fully was what the next day would bring in the Games.
Mentioned: @Havic
hhhahah.png
[b]Hemophobia - District 6 - Wildclaw F - Plague[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315568/31556702p.png[/img] "Ah can't decide whetha yu sh'd live o' die. Oh ya'll problay go ta 'eaven. Please don' hang ya head n' cry. No wondah why mah heart iz dead 'nside. Cold, ha'd, n' petrified. Lock tha doors n' close tha blind, we'hr goin' fo' a ride~" Hemophobia sings to herself, not bothering to be quiet as she sits at the top of a ravine, kicking her legs off the edge. She doesn't seem to be alert or care if anyone comes across her. ------ @ridill @SixCrows prompt for our dragons to sing together. song is I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters
Hemophobia - District 6 - Wildclaw F - Plague

31556702p.png "Ah can't decide whetha yu sh'd live o' die. Oh ya'll problay go ta 'eaven. Please don' hang ya head n' cry. No wondah why mah heart iz dead 'nside. Cold, ha'd, n' petrified. Lock tha doors n' close tha blind, we'hr goin' fo' a ride~" Hemophobia sings to herself, not bothering to be quiet as she sits at the top of a ravine, kicking her legs off the edge. She doesn't seem to be alert or care if anyone comes across her.
@ridill @SixCrows prompt for our dragons to sing together.

song is I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters
Remus • 11 • Plague • Tundra

Remus had been dozing in his tree when he heard the sounds of a someone singing start up. It was a little odd to be doing in the middle of some death games, but it’s him curious, so he began to slide out of his tree. That made the squirrels still snuggled in his fur chitter at him in irritation, so after a moments consideration, he switched tactics. It probably would be smarter to travel above ground, so he wouldn’t be so easy to attack or ambush. After eyeing the surrounding trees with trepidation, he cautiously leapt onto the biggest nearby branch he could find. To his relief and slight surprise, it held his weight. He tried again, picking a further branch this time, and the leap required a short glide. When he landed successfully again, he set off with more confidence through the trees, his little crew of squirrel friends either riding on his back or scampering along beside him, leaping from twig to twig.

He stopped when the trees ended, crouched on a branch, as he watched the wildclaw sing peacefully. He couldn’t help but hum along, though he wasn’t particularly familiar with the song. It felt nice, though it made it impossible to push away the awful guilt of killing the fae who had played a song. One of his squirrels made a sad little chirping sound, as if it sensed his change of mood.

@ridill

@grandserpentine
(Thanks for starting by the way, I couldn’t think of a reason to get Remus out of his tree to start singing.)
Remus • 11 • Plague • Tundra

Remus had been dozing in his tree when he heard the sounds of a someone singing start up. It was a little odd to be doing in the middle of some death games, but it’s him curious, so he began to slide out of his tree. That made the squirrels still snuggled in his fur chitter at him in irritation, so after a moments consideration, he switched tactics. It probably would be smarter to travel above ground, so he wouldn’t be so easy to attack or ambush. After eyeing the surrounding trees with trepidation, he cautiously leapt onto the biggest nearby branch he could find. To his relief and slight surprise, it held his weight. He tried again, picking a further branch this time, and the leap required a short glide. When he landed successfully again, he set off with more confidence through the trees, his little crew of squirrel friends either riding on his back or scampering along beside him, leaping from twig to twig.

He stopped when the trees ended, crouched on a branch, as he watched the wildclaw sing peacefully. He couldn’t help but hum along, though he wasn’t particularly familiar with the song. It felt nice, though it made it impossible to push away the awful guilt of killing the fae who had played a song. One of his squirrels made a sad little chirping sound, as if it sensed his change of mood.

@ridill

@grandserpentine
(Thanks for starting by the way, I couldn’t think of a reason to get Remus out of his tree to start singing.)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[b]Hemophobia - District 6 - Wildclaw F - Plague[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315568/31556702p.png[/img] Hemophobia swore she heard a hum, but pretended not to take notice as she continued to sing without a care. "It's uh b**** convincin' people ta like ya! 'f ah stop now call me uh quittah. 'f lies wer' cats ya'd be uh littah! Pleasin' erryone isn' lika ya! Dancin' jigs 'ntil ah'm crippled. Slug t'n drinks ah won' get pickled. Ah'v got ta hand ih ta ya. Ya've played bah all th' same rules. Ih takes tha truth ta fool me. 'nd now ya'v made me angry!" After singing the next verse, she starts to repeat the chorus. ---------- @ridill @SixCrows np~
Hemophobia - District 6 - Wildclaw F - Plague

31556702p.png Hemophobia swore she heard a hum, but pretended not to take notice as she continued to sing without a care. "It's uh b**** convincin' people ta like ya! 'f ah stop now call me uh quittah. 'f lies wer' cats ya'd be uh littah! Pleasin' erryone isn' lika ya! Dancin' jigs 'ntil ah'm crippled. Slug t'n drinks ah won' get pickled. Ah'v got ta hand ih ta ya. Ya've played bah all th' same rules. Ih takes tha truth ta fool me. 'nd now ya'v made me angry!" After singing the next verse, she starts to repeat the chorus.
@ridill @SixCrows np~
----- [center][b]Spectator RP[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42064285][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/420643/42064285.png[/img][/url][/center] Sickly, red lanterns sway in a thick breeze, suspended between colorful carnival-style carts. The Conflagrant Caravan has made its way to the Scarred Wasteland just in time for Riot of Rot festivities to begin. Somewhere, an unseen mage tints the torches and braziers a festive red. In an eclectic black-and-white cart with orange decorations, a pearlcatcher fusses around. "What a troubling time of year, indeed," he hums, searching for his scrying mirror, "Aha. Precisely where I left it." He tunes it, and sees barely a flash of the games, "Hm, what awful memories those are." A shiver runs down his spine. A wishful part of him thought the games wouldn't return. "Darling?" He calls to a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53466382]stoic pearlcatcher[/url], outside, "Agate, darling. I finished making dinner, it's inside on the table. You're in charge. Make sure your sister eats. I'm going to see if Tourmaline is about." It's a quick trip to the administrative cart and Odd is tuning the clan messenger's mirror. The games flash on, and Odd grimaces but doesn't turn them off. He begins to cast a spell using the messenger, Tourmaline's, arcane messaging components. [i]"Bimala,"[/i] he writes in fine, cursive penmanship, [i]"I hope this message finds you well. The Caravan has just arrived in the Scarred Wasteland, and to my surprise, I found the games on my mirror. How are you holding up, my friend?"[/i] In the corner of his vision, the games show a flash of dragons singing in the night. It was something special, to see dragons so close to death and heartbreak still persisting and doing such a basic and soft act as singing. ----- Happy Riot of Rot everyone! @Disastrousabsol @Somnorium Thank you for rooting for my disaster child @Alurayune Hope this isn't a bother! Feel free to ignore Odd if you want, he's just reminiscing

Spectator RP
42064285.png

Sickly, red lanterns sway in a thick breeze, suspended between colorful carnival-style carts. The Conflagrant Caravan has made its way to the Scarred Wasteland just in time for Riot of Rot festivities to begin. Somewhere, an unseen mage tints the torches and braziers a festive red.

In an eclectic black-and-white cart with orange decorations, a pearlcatcher fusses around.

"What a troubling time of year, indeed," he hums, searching for his scrying mirror, "Aha. Precisely where I left it." He tunes it, and sees barely a flash of the games, "Hm, what awful memories those are." A shiver runs down his spine. A wishful part of him thought the games wouldn't return.

"Darling?" He calls to a stoic pearlcatcher, outside, "Agate, darling. I finished making dinner, it's inside on the table. You're in charge. Make sure your sister eats. I'm going to see if Tourmaline is about."

It's a quick trip to the administrative cart and Odd is tuning the clan messenger's mirror. The games flash on, and Odd grimaces but doesn't turn them off. He begins to cast a spell using the messenger, Tourmaline's, arcane messaging components.

"Bimala," he writes in fine, cursive penmanship, "I hope this message finds you well. The Caravan has just arrived in the Scarred Wasteland, and to my surprise, I found the games on my mirror. How are you holding up, my friend?"

In the corner of his vision, the games show a flash of dragons singing in the night. It was something special, to see dragons so close to death and heartbreak still persisting and doing such a basic and soft act as singing.

@Disastrousabsol @Somnorium Thank you for rooting for my disaster child

@Alurayune Hope this isn't a bother! Feel free to ignore Odd if you want, he's just reminiscing
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Spectator RP

It was late in the night now, and Bimala was ready to sleep. The sounds of the singing tributes, while not exactly a lullaby, were rather soothing considering the situation they were in. Thana had started to hum along softly, and the only dragon fully awake was Maurice, who was on nightwatch anyway. Just as she was about to fully fall asleep, she felt someone nudge her awake. "Bima, there's a message for you." She could hear Maurice's voice. A message? She reluctantly got up and checked the scrying mirror, blinking in surprise at the message written on it. After reading the message, however, a smile made its way on her face, happy to hear again from Odd. "It's good to hear from you again, Odd! I've been doing fine, started a mercenary group after the Games and we're holding up well. At least, well enough to buy five scrying mirrors. We've been watching the Games too, most of my friends hadn't watched it before and were curious. You can join us if you want to, it'd be nice to see each other face to face again."
@Havic It's not a bother at all! It'd be nice to RP with you again.
Spectator RP

It was late in the night now, and Bimala was ready to sleep. The sounds of the singing tributes, while not exactly a lullaby, were rather soothing considering the situation they were in. Thana had started to hum along softly, and the only dragon fully awake was Maurice, who was on nightwatch anyway. Just as she was about to fully fall asleep, she felt someone nudge her awake. "Bima, there's a message for you." She could hear Maurice's voice. A message? She reluctantly got up and checked the scrying mirror, blinking in surprise at the message written on it. After reading the message, however, a smile made its way on her face, happy to hear again from Odd. "It's good to hear from you again, Odd! I've been doing fine, started a mercenary group after the Games and we're holding up well. At least, well enough to buy five scrying mirrors. We've been watching the Games too, most of my friends hadn't watched it before and were curious. You can join us if you want to, it'd be nice to see each other face to face again."
@Havic It's not a bother at all! It'd be nice to RP with you again.
hhhahah.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52