Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WvP]NECROPOLOST[ cyoa] [SIGNUPS CLOSED]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161
Ripple blinks multiple times. Unexpectedly ending up in strange places twice in such a short amount of time is disorienting, to say the least. What in Sorneith is going on? There's nothing about this whole situation that makes sense and she now feels well and truly uneasy.

She forgets all that for a moment when she notices the orbs. She moves closer to investigate them and makes up her mind that next, she'll cross the bridge. It's good to be out in the open, at least.
Ripple blinks multiple times. Unexpectedly ending up in strange places twice in such a short amount of time is disorienting, to say the least. What in Sorneith is going on? There's nothing about this whole situation that makes sense and she now feels well and truly uneasy.

She forgets all that for a moment when she notices the orbs. She moves closer to investigate them and makes up her mind that next, she'll cross the bridge. It's good to be out in the open, at least.
lohf4Mo.png
The two push onwards, past the wildflowers and on through the dark path. They don't seem too bothered by all of this, honestly, although it might spook others. In fact, it was rather fun. When they get to the clearing, they look around, Glashtyn of course running to the BOX to investigate.

"Don't get hurt!" Her mother yells to her, pausing to check the SIGNPOST and then look at the BASIN.

They spend some time there, before investigating the nearby area, and choosing to go THIS WAY.
The two push onwards, past the wildflowers and on through the dark path. They don't seem too bothered by all of this, honestly, although it might spook others. In fact, it was rather fun. When they get to the clearing, they look around, Glashtyn of course running to the BOX to investigate.

"Don't get hurt!" Her mother yells to her, pausing to check the SIGNPOST and then look at the BASIN.

They spend some time there, before investigating the nearby area, and choosing to go THIS WAY.
m5NMmDh.png
[center][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9833277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/98333/9833277_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23282.png[/img][/columns][/center] [i]'Another lake, huh?' Anemosa thinks distractedly, gazing over it and the cavern at large with a curious eye. "Hey Sylph!" she calls over the roaring of the falls. "Why don't we take a breather and enjoy the sights for a bit?" Sylph readily nods her agreement, knowing that she would not be heard otherwise. And so, the pair take a seat a little ways from the stream and just [b]gaze around with wonder[/b] at the cavern for a spell.[/i]
9833277_350.png 23282.png

'Another lake, huh?' Anemosa thinks distractedly, gazing over it and the cavern at large with a curious eye.

"Hey Sylph!" she calls over the roaring of the falls. "Why don't we take a breather and enjoy the sights for a bit?"

Sylph readily nods her agreement, knowing that she would not be heard otherwise. And so, the pair take a seat a little ways from the stream and just gaze around with wonder at the cavern for a spell.

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/611239/61123818.png[/img][nextcol]"That's unexpected, do you think we should continue with this labyrinth or cross the shore? That button is giving me quite the sense of unease." [/columns] [columns]"Let's look around a bit first, but I think perhaps we could cross the water again, that river isn't as wide as the first big pool, and we have wings if the stone crumbles." [nextcol][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/587609/58760817.png[/img][/columns] The partially open BOX draws Olea's attention and she carefully levers the lid off with a piece of driftwood picked up from the shore earlier. Osmanthus decides to check the BASIN, even if they don't need the extra water there might be something inside it. Before he does that he decides to FORAGE a bit - although several pouches may have been filled with candles, matches, mushrooms, and other things they've picked up it never hurts to gather more supplies if possible. They decide to cross to the opposite SHORE, the intimidating architecture of the labyrinth being rather uninviting.
61123818.png "That's unexpected, do you think we should continue with this labyrinth or cross the shore? That button is giving me quite the sense of unease."
"Let's look around a bit first, but I think perhaps we could cross the water again, that river isn't as wide as the first big pool, and we have wings if the stone crumbles." 58760817.png
The partially open BOX draws Olea's attention and she carefully levers the lid off with a piece of driftwood picked up from the shore earlier.
Osmanthus decides to check the BASIN, even if they don't need the extra water there might be something inside it. Before he does that he decides to FORAGE a bit - although several pouches may have been filled with candles, matches, mushrooms, and other things they've picked up it never hurts to gather more supplies if possible.

They decide to cross to the opposite SHORE, the intimidating architecture of the labyrinth being rather uninviting.
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
PEDESTAL, ORBS

BRIDGE
PEDESTAL, ORBS

BRIDGE
sword-bookend-hilt-L.pngbook-jay.png book-marvin.png book-candy.png
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
[center][b]Day 4 – Part 1[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46809027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/468091/46809027_350.png[/img][/url] Hoard: Map | Candles | Matches | Ration Bars | Dried Meat | Twine | Trinkets | Bottle of liquid | Mushrooms[/center] ----- Maelrys eyes the button curiously, but decides that she should probably steer clear of it. For now. She decides to open the BOX first, then check the BASIN. Afterwards, she'll probably FORAGE some more.
Day 4 – Part 1
46809027_350.png
Hoard: Map | Candles | Matches | Ration Bars | Dried Meat | Twine | Trinkets | Bottle of liquid | Mushrooms

Maelrys eyes the button curiously, but decides that she should probably steer clear of it.

For now.

She decides to open the BOX first, then check the BASIN. Afterwards, she'll probably FORAGE some more.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Day 4: Interaction 1
Deeper and deeper they went. Untangling vines from around their claws and tails. Seeing all the mushrooms reminds them of their hunger. The wildclaw reached into her pouch and grabbed a few mushrooms they had gathered earlier. Not her first choice of food, but it would do.

"I wonder when this path will end?" Vashti wonders out loud. The echoing of their footsteps seemed to go on forever down the stone hall, until...

Something changed. The sound was different. They continue forward, taking hesitant steps as they couldn't see too far in front of themselves. Soon, the room began to lighten. Standing perfectly still, Auxesia watched on as the lichen continued to glow brighter and brighter. "It's beautiful," she breathed.

There were quite a few places the dragons could explore. They felt they still had enough food for now, wishing it wasn't mushrooms, but still. Thinking it would be best to EXPLORE their surrounds first, Auxesia got out some matches and lit a few torches, driving some of the thick shadows away.
Day 4: Interaction 1
Deeper and deeper they went. Untangling vines from around their claws and tails. Seeing all the mushrooms reminds them of their hunger. The wildclaw reached into her pouch and grabbed a few mushrooms they had gathered earlier. Not her first choice of food, but it would do.

"I wonder when this path will end?" Vashti wonders out loud. The echoing of their footsteps seemed to go on forever down the stone hall, until...

Something changed. The sound was different. They continue forward, taking hesitant steps as they couldn't see too far in front of themselves. Soon, the room began to lighten. Standing perfectly still, Auxesia watched on as the lichen continued to glow brighter and brighter. "It's beautiful," she breathed.

There were quite a few places the dragons could explore. They felt they still had enough food for now, wishing it wasn't mushrooms, but still. Thinking it would be best to EXPLORE their surrounds first, Auxesia got out some matches and lit a few torches, driving some of the thick shadows away.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[b][u]------[/u][/b] [columns][nextcol][br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br]|[br][nextcol][indent][center][indent][indent][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=candle size=1][emoji=sword size=1][/center][/indent][/indent][br][indent][b][i]Day Four : [/i][/b][/indent][br][indent][emoji=torch size=1][/indent][br][indent] . . . So, that was unexpected....[br][br]The forest is made purely of mushrooms, and that already sounds like something that should be avoided - - no questions asked...[br][br] This big button is very interesting. Were it to be pressed, one wonders what might come of it, maybe it would be fun. Before any button pressing goes on, however, there are a few things to be explored first. For starters, that box is begging an investigation, but also the rack of weapons seems to be yet another foreboding clue as to the dangers that likely are to come ahead, or maybe just forage some more...[br][br] Give in to curiosity and open the BOX, with any luck the contents of which will be useful,. [br] [color=transparent]. [nextcol][indent][quote name=hoard][columns][nextcol][br][item=featherfall pack][nextcol][br] >> supplies[/columns][columns][nextcol][br][item=map kit][nextcol][br] >> map[/columns][columns][nextcol][br][item=redwood kindling][nextcol][br] >> matches[/columns][columns][nextcol][indent][br][size=2] + common loot x5[/indent][/columns][columns][nextcol][br][color=transparent]................................................[/quote][nextcol][/columns][b][u]------[/u][/b] [columns][br][nextcol][size=2][indent] ( Hi hosts, got a quick question. I plan to be [ full disclosure ] pressing the button. [br] I skimmed some posts and it looks like it sends you to another area. I wanted to know, were it pushed, do the 3 daily room interactions reset? Or only whatever you have left, or is that knowledge only for those having already fully committed to the button push? Thanks. ) [nextcol][indent][size=2]

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Day Four :

. . . So, that was unexpected....

The forest is made purely of mushrooms, and that already sounds like something that should be avoided - - no questions asked...

This big button is very interesting. Were it to be pressed, one wonders what might come of it, maybe it would be fun. Before any button pressing goes on, however, there are a few things to be explored first. For starters, that box is begging an investigation, but also the rack of weapons seems to be yet another foreboding clue as to the dangers that likely are to come ahead, or maybe just forage some more...

Give in to curiosity and open the BOX, with any luck the contents of which will be useful,.

hoard wrote:

Featherfall Pack

>> supplies

Map Kit

>> map

Redwood Kindling

>> matches

+ common loot x5

( Hi hosts, got a quick question. I plan to be [ full disclosure ] pressing the button.

I skimmed some posts and it looks like it sends you to another area. I wanted to know, were it pushed, do the 3 daily room interactions reset? Or only whatever you have left, or is that knowledge only for those having already fully committed to the button push? Thanks. )
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
[b]Day 4[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/53611/5361046p.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/29136/2913509p.png[/img] "I'll [b]fish[/b] and [b]forage[/b] for a bit," Vidar decided, before sauntering off. Ganix shrugged to himself and stayed where he was. He decided to take a rest to stare around in [b]wonder[/b] of the scenery before him. He'd much like to invite Vidar to stay for just a moment, too, but he knew him well enough to by the type of dragon who would refuse. The Wildclaw noticed an odd button. It sure wasn't a normal one; in fact, he could have sworn he felt something radiating from it. However, he felt that he shouldn't push it. When Vidar came back with his haul, he didn't even mention the button. Ganix suspected the Guardian had the same thought as he did, and so they [b]continued on[/b] in a moment's notice.
Day 4

5361046p.png2913509p.png

"I'll fish and forage for a bit," Vidar decided, before sauntering off.

Ganix shrugged to himself and stayed where he was. He decided to take a rest to stare around in wonder of the scenery before him. He'd much like to invite Vidar to stay for just a moment, too, but he knew him well enough to by the type of dragon who would refuse.

The Wildclaw noticed an odd button. It sure wasn't a normal one; in fact, he could have sworn he felt something radiating from it. However, he felt that he shouldn't push it.

When Vidar came back with his haul, he didn't even mention the button. Ganix suspected the Guardian had the same thought as he did, and so they continued on in a moment's notice.
MyfNmKq.png
@Xoanon
((The button push counts as a ROOM MOVE! Those who have seen their day 3 interactions cut short were those who delivered BUTTON pushes on their first post of the day x3

The minute a dragon is COMMITTED to pushing a button (i.e. if its the only move in the post, or if its above any BURN actions), their interactions of the day are cut short, since what happens is an instantaneous response.))
@Xoanon
((The button push counts as a ROOM MOVE! Those who have seen their day 3 interactions cut short were those who delivered BUTTON pushes on their first post of the day x3

The minute a dragon is COMMITTED to pushing a button (i.e. if its the only move in the post, or if its above any BURN actions), their interactions of the day are cut short, since what happens is an instantaneous response.))
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161