Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Odd way to fame - A likelocke
1 2 3 4
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus
Day four.
It’s late at night, and most dragons are present in front of the campfire one had made. Lux and Stringbean are missing.
Murk and Raeside are sitting together closely, Orane on the exact opposite side. The tension clearly hasn’t dropped, but nobody brings up yesterday’s events.
Ammonite is keeping the fire going, no doubt being assisted by their element.
“Are you sure you’re alright doing that, Ammonite? I don’t want you getting burned. I heard that somebody once passed out into a fire once due to the smoke.”
Ammonite chuckles. “I’ll be fine. I come from the hottest, more fiery place on this planet, remember?”
Iris nods as the song of cicadas fills the air. Raeside snuggles closer to Murk as Xene yawns. Sundial watches the fire idly.
“Wake up! We got any food?” Anpaka demands, frill standing on end. Either trying to look intimidating or just really excited by the sound of food.
Bickson passes them some campfire snacks.
“Stay away from the sugars, dearie. Wouldn’t want to ruin your already short sleep schedule.”
Interview four: Airtalon
This interview takes place on what seems to be a large cliff overlooking the ocean. The sun is rising, meaning that it’s technically the next morning.
The usual off-camera voice prompts: “Well, tell us how you aim to play.”
Airtalon seems distracted by the sunrise. Few moments pass before he responds.
“Stay informed. Know everything around you at all times. What is the most heart-wrenching past? Who has family, and maybe even offspring back home? You want to ask game-breaking questions.”
Airtalons seems to let that settle before stating
“Where am I getting this information? I have my sources.”
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus
Day four.
It’s late at night, and most dragons are present in front of the campfire one had made. Lux and Stringbean are missing.
Murk and Raeside are sitting together closely, Orane on the exact opposite side. The tension clearly hasn’t dropped, but nobody brings up yesterday’s events.
Ammonite is keeping the fire going, no doubt being assisted by their element.
“Are you sure you’re alright doing that, Ammonite? I don’t want you getting burned. I heard that somebody once passed out into a fire once due to the smoke.”
Ammonite chuckles. “I’ll be fine. I come from the hottest, more fiery place on this planet, remember?”
Iris nods as the song of cicadas fills the air. Raeside snuggles closer to Murk as Xene yawns. Sundial watches the fire idly.
“Wake up! We got any food?” Anpaka demands, frill standing on end. Either trying to look intimidating or just really excited by the sound of food.
Bickson passes them some campfire snacks.
“Stay away from the sugars, dearie. Wouldn’t want to ruin your already short sleep schedule.”
Interview four: Airtalon
This interview takes place on what seems to be a large cliff overlooking the ocean. The sun is rising, meaning that it’s technically the next morning.
The usual off-camera voice prompts: “Well, tell us how you aim to play.”
Airtalon seems distracted by the sunrise. Few moments pass before he responds.
“Stay informed. Know everything around you at all times. What is the most heart-wrenching past? Who has family, and maybe even offspring back home? You want to ask game-breaking questions.”
Airtalons seems to let that settle before stating
“Where am I getting this information? I have my sources.”
SVt2S0L.png
Maybe leaning towards Airtalon? Hmmmm.
Maybe leaning towards Airtalon? Hmmmm.
4UUQPPZ.gif
I noticed this in your siggy! Add me to the pinglist, please!
I noticed this in your siggy! Add me to the pinglist, please!
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus @CorvvusCorax
Day 5
Camp seems strangely peaceful. Yakov and Splendor are somewhat napping during the day. Raeside is tending to the fire while Murk chats with them, clearly the two have grown into close friends. Boa and Xene leave for a walk on the beach.
A frustrated yell sounds from deeper in the forest. Stringbean and Sundial are arguing over a pile of… stones and seashells?
“It’s ONE shiny rock. You have PLENTY. Plus, I’m just borrowing it!” Sundial argues towards the small fae.
Stringbean’s frills expand with anger “This is MY shiny pebble. I found it, I keep it!” He spits back. “And I know all of your dirty tricks! You ridgebacks have a borrowing problem!”
Sundial stands, slightly taken aback, before both erupt into more bickering.
Coldsnap walks over, eyes narrowing. “Ladies, Gentlemen, what in the world are you doing? You both are arguing over seashells and rocks.”
Both Sundial and Stringbean start to explain themselves at the same time, and dispute Coldsnap’s attempt to remain mature, he too, soon gets pulled into the bickering.
Interview five: Bickson
The snapper is standing in the forest around the camp, blinking her goat-like eyes.
As usual, the snapper is asked a question. “Do you think tempers are starting to flare?”
The snapper pauses, before nodding. “Yes. All these youngsters are away from their home with strangers, dearie. Away from their usual routine. No doubt tempers will flare and attitudes will be used.”
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus @CorvvusCorax
Day 5
Camp seems strangely peaceful. Yakov and Splendor are somewhat napping during the day. Raeside is tending to the fire while Murk chats with them, clearly the two have grown into close friends. Boa and Xene leave for a walk on the beach.
A frustrated yell sounds from deeper in the forest. Stringbean and Sundial are arguing over a pile of… stones and seashells?
“It’s ONE shiny rock. You have PLENTY. Plus, I’m just borrowing it!” Sundial argues towards the small fae.
Stringbean’s frills expand with anger “This is MY shiny pebble. I found it, I keep it!” He spits back. “And I know all of your dirty tricks! You ridgebacks have a borrowing problem!”
Sundial stands, slightly taken aback, before both erupt into more bickering.
Coldsnap walks over, eyes narrowing. “Ladies, Gentlemen, what in the world are you doing? You both are arguing over seashells and rocks.”
Both Sundial and Stringbean start to explain themselves at the same time, and dispute Coldsnap’s attempt to remain mature, he too, soon gets pulled into the bickering.
Interview five: Bickson
The snapper is standing in the forest around the camp, blinking her goat-like eyes.
As usual, the snapper is asked a question. “Do you think tempers are starting to flare?”
The snapper pauses, before nodding. “Yes. All these youngsters are away from their home with strangers, dearie. Away from their usual routine. No doubt tempers will flare and attitudes will be used.”
SVt2S0L.png
Pinglist
Day six
You could practically just cut the tension in the air. Everybody was silent, either eating or just staring off into nothing. Sundial was clutching the shiny stone, Stringbean glowering at her.
And then it erupted.
Lux pulled Airtalon away to chat by the tide pools.
Splendor, Ammonite, and Orane went off into the forest.
Murk and Raeside huddled closer, clearly confused what was going on.
Anpaka and Yakov ducked into the shelter with a harsh whisper.
Almasi, Boa, and Xene followed a thin trail to a small portion of beach.
Stringbean started to argue with Sundial again, Coldsnap being dragged into that mess again. Iris just watched..
Eternity, Faye, and Solemn went out for a stroll, suggested by Solemn. More cruel jokes?
Bickson sat, oblivious to the drama.
~
Lux splashed in the tide pools. “Look. You want the information? I’m your man. I know a lot. Eternity, for example, sees himself as a deity and that’s why he came here, to escape from being exalted and ruining that status.”
Airtalon quirked a brow.
~
“And so, after that, I went fishing! Isn’t fishing so fun? Have you ever been fishing?” Splendor rambled. “I caught so many fish! Everybody was so impressed-“
Orane groaned. “Do you ever shut up?”
~
Murk and Raeside glanced at Bickson. “You too, huh? Just wanting to lay on the down-low?” Murk questioned.
Bickson gave a sweet smile. “Yes, dearie. Those who scramble just look bad.”
The two nodded in unison.
~
“- And shade forbid. You and me together on this, you swear?” Yakov questioned the bogsneak.
“Until I cannot, we are together in this war.” Anpaka agreed.
~
“Look, ignore them, Xene. They just can’t see true beauty.” Boa smirked.
“Wha-“ Xene started
~
“I don’t CARE that we figured this out! I’m UNHAPPY NOW!” Stringbean screeched.
“Hey can we calm down for once-“ Iris started.
The other three gave her a silencing look.
~
“An’ with that, yer’ two could win.” Solemn stated.
“Eternity is confused. Why does Eternity have to wear a fish head on their horn rather than Faye?”
Solemn sighed.
Interview six: Yakov
Yavok is standing behind the shelter. Clearly, the chaos is still going on as Sundial is screaming at the top of her lungs.
The off-camera dragon asks: “Why’d you team up with Anpaka? What did you see in her.”
The ridgeback smirked, eyes glinting. “I’m glad you asked.” With a slight lower in his voice, he added. “It’s simple really.”
“Have her get me far, then use her as a stepping stone in the river of fame.”
Last day to vote

Hi! Myth here. This was a lot to write and a lot of chaos, too. Could this be what could happen in the future, or are they just playing tricks on the viewers to be saved? Today is the last day to vote for those you want to save. Feel free to vote for multiple. Votes will be taken at 6:00 AM Flight rising time. I’m really excited, if I’m honest!
Pinglist
Day six
You could practically just cut the tension in the air. Everybody was silent, either eating or just staring off into nothing. Sundial was clutching the shiny stone, Stringbean glowering at her.
And then it erupted.
Lux pulled Airtalon away to chat by the tide pools.
Splendor, Ammonite, and Orane went off into the forest.
Murk and Raeside huddled closer, clearly confused what was going on.
Anpaka and Yakov ducked into the shelter with a harsh whisper.
Almasi, Boa, and Xene followed a thin trail to a small portion of beach.
Stringbean started to argue with Sundial again, Coldsnap being dragged into that mess again. Iris just watched..
Eternity, Faye, and Solemn went out for a stroll, suggested by Solemn. More cruel jokes?
Bickson sat, oblivious to the drama.
~
Lux splashed in the tide pools. “Look. You want the information? I’m your man. I know a lot. Eternity, for example, sees himself as a deity and that’s why he came here, to escape from being exalted and ruining that status.”
Airtalon quirked a brow.
~
“And so, after that, I went fishing! Isn’t fishing so fun? Have you ever been fishing?” Splendor rambled. “I caught so many fish! Everybody was so impressed-“
Orane groaned. “Do you ever shut up?”
~
Murk and Raeside glanced at Bickson. “You too, huh? Just wanting to lay on the down-low?” Murk questioned.
Bickson gave a sweet smile. “Yes, dearie. Those who scramble just look bad.”
The two nodded in unison.
~
“- And shade forbid. You and me together on this, you swear?” Yakov questioned the bogsneak.
“Until I cannot, we are together in this war.” Anpaka agreed.
~
“Look, ignore them, Xene. They just can’t see true beauty.” Boa smirked.
“Wha-“ Xene started
~
“I don’t CARE that we figured this out! I’m UNHAPPY NOW!” Stringbean screeched.
“Hey can we calm down for once-“ Iris started.
The other three gave her a silencing look.
~
“An’ with that, yer’ two could win.” Solemn stated.
“Eternity is confused. Why does Eternity have to wear a fish head on their horn rather than Faye?”
Solemn sighed.
Interview six: Yakov
Yavok is standing behind the shelter. Clearly, the chaos is still going on as Sundial is screaming at the top of her lungs.
The off-camera dragon asks: “Why’d you team up with Anpaka? What did you see in her.”
The ridgeback smirked, eyes glinting. “I’m glad you asked.” With a slight lower in his voice, he added. “It’s simple really.”
“Have her get me far, then use her as a stepping stone in the river of fame.”
Last day to vote

Hi! Myth here. This was a lot to write and a lot of chaos, too. Could this be what could happen in the future, or are they just playing tricks on the viewers to be saved? Today is the last day to vote for those you want to save. Feel free to vote for multiple. Votes will be taken at 6:00 AM Flight rising time. I’m really excited, if I’m honest!
SVt2S0L.png
So much drama so many choices!

Bickson is definitely getting my vote :D.
So much drama so many choices!

Bickson is definitely getting my vote :D.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
And so the votes are cast
And so the votes are cast
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Mythkat

May I please be on the pinglist :) loving this so far.
@Mythkat

May I please be on the pinglist :) loving this so far.
Panda_Gladiolus.png 6sNzRUK.png
Pinglist
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus @CorvvusCorax @CrackPanda
Day Seven.
ELIMINATION
All twenty of the dragons climb, flutter, or glide to the top of a cliff, the same cliff Airtalon had his interview on, infact. However, this time, it’s decorated with stone-carved stools, one for each dragon. The host stand just at an angle a tad bit away from them. On his left, there are three boxes. On the right, the overhang of the cliff. There seems to be decorations for the light festival, too.
Once all dragons are settled, the wildclaw host claps his hands together.
“Well well! Survived your first week, I see. Congratulations to you all, though you have only bitten slightly into the cake we serve here.” He claims with a slight smirk.
“I’m sure you had your ups and down, but now isn’t the time to talk about that, hm? Let’s sort out how this will work, considering this is your first time here.”
The wildclaw gestures towards the boxes. “We will start with the dragon with the most likes. They will choose a random box that contains some sort of accessory or familiar, if they are yet to have one.” He nods. “Please refrain from eating the familiars. Our local keeper wouldn’t like that.”
Then, he turns to the edge overhanging the sea. “And once the most liked is settled, we’ll move onto the most disliked. The dragon chosen will take the plunge of shame. No worries, we chest for stray sea serpents before you get here.” The wildclaw grins again.
“And in the case of a tie..” with a slight hook of his claw, the host pulls up what seems to be a small self built into the cliff, able to be slid up and down for storage.
On the shelves is a coin, and a set of dice ranging from three-sided to twenty-sided.
“In the case of a tie, we will use one of these.”
The host slides the shelf back into the cliff, nodding.
“Let’s begin with our most liked, hm?”
Text appears on screen: Box one contains a Storm Seeker. A crow-like familiar.
Box two contains a Well-to-do Sable Locket. A silvery locket for a dragon to wear.
Box three does not hold anything, but when chosen, will be given a skin with the respected gender and breed of the dragon.

“Our viewers have chosen. There is, infact, a three-way tie.” The wildclaw pauses. “Almasi, Eternity, and Airtalon. Please step forward.”
All three dragons come forward in a neat line as the host grabs a three-sided die.
“Almasi! Your number will be one. Eternity, yours two, and Airtalon, yours three.”
The wildclaw throws the dice up in the air, and it rolls as it comes back down
The dice lands on two.
“Eternity. The dice has chosen you. Almasi, Airtalon, sit back down, though not with a heavy heart. You are safe this time.”
The host gestures towards the boxes. “Choose.”
Eternity only thinks for a moment, before opening the first box.
The Storm Seeker emerges with a shriek, causing the Pearlcatcher to jump back in alarm. After a moment, both go back to being seated.

“And now, The bad news. One of you must leave today.” He paused. “And somebody here has gained no likes whatsoever. Three of you, actually. We have another three way tie.”
“Xene. Faye. Yakov.” The wildclaw declares. “Step forward, as the dice will decide your fate.”
All three glance around before stepping forward hesitantly.
“Xene’s number is one. Faye’s number is two. Yakov’s is three. Whoever the dice lands on must leave.”
The dice gets thrown in the air again.
Falls, rolls, and lands on three.
Both Xene and Faye let out a large sigh of relief as Yakov stares, dumbfounded.
Anpaka gasps quietly.
“Yakov. It’s time for you to take the plunge.”
“Into the water?” The reply was quick, fearful.
The wildclaw shrugs. “I mean, would you rather land on straight rock?”
With a large gulp, the Ridgeback turns, and dives off the edge of the overhang.
Hello! If anybody would like Yakov, please let me know.

Pinglist
@VoxxVoleur @Tynethyne @HydreigonOxide @littletoes101 @EssenceOfNexus @CorvvusCorax @CrackPanda
Day Seven.
ELIMINATION
All twenty of the dragons climb, flutter, or glide to the top of a cliff, the same cliff Airtalon had his interview on, infact. However, this time, it’s decorated with stone-carved stools, one for each dragon. The host stand just at an angle a tad bit away from them. On his left, there are three boxes. On the right, the overhang of the cliff. There seems to be decorations for the light festival, too.
Once all dragons are settled, the wildclaw host claps his hands together.
“Well well! Survived your first week, I see. Congratulations to you all, though you have only bitten slightly into the cake we serve here.” He claims with a slight smirk.
“I’m sure you had your ups and down, but now isn’t the time to talk about that, hm? Let’s sort out how this will work, considering this is your first time here.”
The wildclaw gestures towards the boxes. “We will start with the dragon with the most likes. They will choose a random box that contains some sort of accessory or familiar, if they are yet to have one.” He nods. “Please refrain from eating the familiars. Our local keeper wouldn’t like that.”
Then, he turns to the edge overhanging the sea. “And once the most liked is settled, we’ll move onto the most disliked. The dragon chosen will take the plunge of shame. No worries, we chest for stray sea serpents before you get here.” The wildclaw grins again.
“And in the case of a tie..” with a slight hook of his claw, the host pulls up what seems to be a small self built into the cliff, able to be slid up and down for storage.
On the shelves is a coin, and a set of dice ranging from three-sided to twenty-sided.
“In the case of a tie, we will use one of these.”
The host slides the shelf back into the cliff, nodding.
“Let’s begin with our most liked, hm?”
Text appears on screen: Box one contains a Storm Seeker. A crow-like familiar.
Box two contains a Well-to-do Sable Locket. A silvery locket for a dragon to wear.
Box three does not hold anything, but when chosen, will be given a skin with the respected gender and breed of the dragon.

“Our viewers have chosen. There is, infact, a three-way tie.” The wildclaw pauses. “Almasi, Eternity, and Airtalon. Please step forward.”
All three dragons come forward in a neat line as the host grabs a three-sided die.
“Almasi! Your number will be one. Eternity, yours two, and Airtalon, yours three.”
The wildclaw throws the dice up in the air, and it rolls as it comes back down
The dice lands on two.
“Eternity. The dice has chosen you. Almasi, Airtalon, sit back down, though not with a heavy heart. You are safe this time.”
The host gestures towards the boxes. “Choose.”
Eternity only thinks for a moment, before opening the first box.
The Storm Seeker emerges with a shriek, causing the Pearlcatcher to jump back in alarm. After a moment, both go back to being seated.

“And now, The bad news. One of you must leave today.” He paused. “And somebody here has gained no likes whatsoever. Three of you, actually. We have another three way tie.”
“Xene. Faye. Yakov.” The wildclaw declares. “Step forward, as the dice will decide your fate.”
All three glance around before stepping forward hesitantly.
“Xene’s number is one. Faye’s number is two. Yakov’s is three. Whoever the dice lands on must leave.”
The dice gets thrown in the air again.
Falls, rolls, and lands on three.
Both Xene and Faye let out a large sigh of relief as Yakov stares, dumbfounded.
Anpaka gasps quietly.
“Yakov. It’s time for you to take the plunge.”
“Into the water?” The reply was quick, fearful.
The wildclaw shrugs. “I mean, would you rather land on straight rock?”
With a large gulp, the Ridgeback turns, and dives off the edge of the overhang.
Hello! If anybody would like Yakov, please let me know.

SVt2S0L.png
And now it's time to retract my likes for the next round

How fun
And now it's time to retract my likes for the next round

How fun
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4