Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] The Hiveminded [CANCELED]
1 2 3 4
I love them so much; oh lord. I relate to the dislike of the deep deep water too<3 Can't wait for when you have time to update!!!
I love them so much; oh lord. I relate to the dislike of the deep deep water too<3 Can't wait for when you have time to update!!!
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@ToastyThief
Ahh thank you so much! Tudur is honestly such a good soff bab
@ToastyThief
Ahh thank you so much! Tudur is honestly such a good soff bab
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 7.5[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Swim"[/I][/size][/center] Tudur finally landed to the shore of the Wasteland, and let out a huff. He managed to find a nice spot, where the jagged red cliffs had dipped down, low enough, making a small shoreline, and actual sand! Well... Tudur shifted his claws on the ground below him as he shifted around, feeling it between his claws and chuffed. More like Gravel... Anyways. Tudur shifted and pulled any clothing off that would create drag, removing the baskets soon after and weighing them with a few large chunks if gravel before taking a running dive into the water, and feeling the water rush past his scales, deep blue eyes looking over the ocean floor... It was still, the sand barely moving and he felt his lips curled back as he got a better look of what he was seeing... bones, dragon bones, beastclan bones and some... fresh bodies lying at the bottom, fish and crustacean chewing away at the body. He could feel his spines press to his back, a wave of nervousness hitting him like a brick and he let out a breath, water swirling around him as he extended his magic, air then pulled into his lungs with a deep breath, diving downwards and letting the waters churn. The creatures barely had a moment to react as the water around them swirled, and suddenly the smaller aquatic creatures were lifted upwards in a whirlpool, waters churning hard and fast and the Ridgeback swam up with the vortex, keeping it moving before breaking the surface. His wings flapped as he shot himself into the air, the vortex following beneath him, swirling with the aquatic animals, before shooting upwards like two large streams of water as he landed, wings closing down, the streams then crashing down each into the baskets, water seeping down into the gravel and back to the ocean, leaving two filled baskets of fish and crustacean. Tudur looked them over, letting out a deep huff as he shifted, quickly pulling the baskets on and shifting the wright along his back, before starting to steadily make his way back, humming under his breath. [rule] Uh oh Spaghettios. Yeah got a food pull, again, which means Coli! Had a ton of close calls grinding Tudur up, and an extremely lucky miss that could have killed Oreus when I paired the two together. Decided to write Tudur doing a fish, the Ridgie got a real knack for his water magic, hmmmm. But he's got food and hopefully everyone can rest up! Time for catch-up though [center][item=Clownfish][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @\RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 7.5
"Swim"
Tudur finally landed to the shore of the Wasteland, and let out a huff. He managed to find a nice spot, where the jagged red cliffs had dipped down, low enough, making a small shoreline, and actual sand! Well...

Tudur shifted his claws on the ground below him as he shifted around, feeling it between his claws and chuffed.

More like Gravel...

Anyways. Tudur shifted and pulled any clothing off that would create drag, removing the baskets soon after and weighing them with a few large chunks if gravel before taking a running dive into the water, and feeling the water rush past his scales, deep blue eyes looking over the ocean floor...

It was still, the sand barely moving and he felt his lips curled back as he got a better look of what he was seeing... bones, dragon bones, beastclan bones and some... fresh bodies lying at the bottom, fish and crustacean chewing away at the body.

He could feel his spines press to his back, a wave of nervousness hitting him like a brick and he let out a breath, water swirling around him as he extended his magic, air then pulled into his lungs with a deep breath, diving downwards and letting the waters churn. The creatures barely had a moment to react as the water around them swirled, and suddenly the smaller aquatic creatures were lifted upwards in a whirlpool, waters churning hard and fast and the Ridgeback swam up with the vortex, keeping it moving before breaking the surface.

His wings flapped as he shot himself into the air, the vortex following beneath him, swirling with the aquatic animals, before shooting upwards like two large streams of water as he landed, wings closing down, the streams then crashing down each into the baskets, water seeping down into the gravel and back to the ocean, leaving two filled baskets of fish and crustacean.

Tudur looked them over, letting out a deep huff as he shifted, quickly pulling the baskets on and shifting the wright along his back, before starting to steadily make his way back, humming under his breath.

Uh oh Spaghettios.
Yeah got a food pull, again, which means Coli!
Had a ton of close calls grinding Tudur up, and an extremely lucky miss that could have killed Oreus when I paired the two together.

Decided to write Tudur doing a fish, the Ridgie got a real knack for his water magic, hmmmm. But he's got food and hopefully everyone can rest up!
Time for catch-up though
Clownfish

Pinglist
@\RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546

WishList
Bottled Embers
God thats cool. Cool magic; terrifying scenery.
God thats cool. Cool magic; terrifying scenery.
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 8[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Float"[/I][/size][/center] Oreus's ears twitched to the crackling of fire, watching cinders slowly rise upwards, the smell of fish cooking. His gaze flicked around, watching Tudur eating away at a cephalopod, his familiar chewing away some stray water bugs, and... He frowned as he gently bit into his portion of the food, quickly swallowing it down as a sigh broke his lips, shaking his head, taking another bite and swallowing. Tudur noticed the shift in emotion, looking up as he pulled his head up, away from the crab, and tilted his head, frowning at the Imperial, but his voice came out soft, filled with concern. "Hey, are you... okay?" Oreus let out a grumble in return, pushing the finished bones away, bringing his paw up to rub at his eyes, shaking his head. "I'm jus'... worried. Astraeus is still asleep, and I've been gone from my group for five days now... they're gunna be worried sick..." Tudur frowned at that, looking to his claws, twiddling with the crab he was eating and then let out a breath, giving Oreus a smile. "Don't worry.... I'm sure they'll be okay... and you did say Astraeus had primal energy and all, he should be awake any-" Click. Tudur cut himself off, the two dragons quickly looking to Astraeus as the noise of a click filled the air, both quiet and... waiting... The Coatl was still for a moment, unmoving and then... his eyes opened, glowing swirls of color, and... black dots in the center, and blinked, head shifting around both directions, scales(?) shifting and moving with low clicks, like their joints were cracking. "Ah..." Oreus quickly got up, eyes wide, wings shuffling behind him as he ignored the pain through his body, approaching the coatl quickly, but... carefully. "Astraeus?... are you..." The Coatl looked at Oreus for a long moment, blinking, standing up, wings shuffling and stretching before... [I]"Or..e-us?"[/I] The Imperial brightened up at that, letting out a laugh as he quickly moved to the dragon's side, wings wrapping him in a hug tight, nuzzling the dragon's head. "Oh thank the Deities yer safe, you had me so worried... you didn't have to take a whole blow like that for me, next time don't do that alright?" Oreus pulled himself back to stare into the Coatl's eyes intensely, the blank things actually blinking, his head tilting before.. nodding. But Astraeus paused, head turning, looking towards the new dragon, crest raising, slowly backing up behind the Imperial and letting out a confused chitter, the Imperial lifting a wing up and shaking his head. "Woah it's, okay. He's... a friend." Tudur smiled at that, quickly nodding to the Coatl as he backed up, giving him space, lowering to the ground. "Yeah. Really. Not here to hurt you or anything, I found you two falling from the sky, and hurt... I had to help. My name is Tudur. Oreus here told me your name is Astraeus." Tudur smiled gently sticking his claw out to the Coatl who perked up at it, slowly approaching as the Ridgeback continued to speak, voice low and calm. "It's nice to meet you." Astraeus looked to the outstretched claw, and then nodded, taking the larger hand with his paw, shaking, head bobbing with the motion, and a chatter leaving his vocals, Oreus cutting in with a low laugh. "That's his thank you call." "Right." Tudur only smiled and soon enough the night started to wash away, Astraeus eating and all three dragons curling up along the fire starting to fall asleep... And along the jagged cliffs in the distance, a lone Sethriss watched, eyes narrowed intently on the trio, or more particularly the start blue and pink dot, a snarling hiss leaving their lips as they turned, leaving the night silent... [rule] Really late post aaaa apologies! It was storming real bad all day so I couldn't access my computer through most of it, but here we are! A .5 day for this will also come out with Ignatia/Memory stressin out with the new day coming in, but that'll likely be much later in the night from now (or say if timezone jankiness is up, but late to FR time) Thank you to @DawnTalon427 for the pull! I appreciate it ;; [center][item=Crumbling Leather][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule] ... [rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 8.5[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Drift"[/I][/size][/center] Five Days. Five Days apart, Five Days worried [I]Sick.[/I] It was feeling like an eternity, it was feeling like months had gone by, and even though Ignatia has seemed stoic, seemed harsh, and she didn't even [I]know[/I] these dragons for more than maybe a week or so at most... She was worried. Oreus had been gone for Five Days now, with the night passing to this next days early night, and that left Ignatia basically alone... Basically... The Coatl let out a huff as she eyed the Pearlcatcher sitting at the far end of the cave, organizing some scraps of metal into piles, and looked away as her head turned, her eyes closing. Memory was not getting any better. The cracks on her face didn't get worse, thank Flamecaller... but... it was not healing, and some torn up wrappings covering the muscle below from exposure to air, wasn't exactly top notch medical care. At all. Ignatia let out a deep breath as she laid her head down, letting out a soft breath. She just hoped they were safe. [rule] And the half day! Aaa sorry for the lack of updates on the next day, I was pretty busy today and away from my tablet for writing. Going to post a place holder and try and quickly get everything going! [center][item=Sparrow Skull][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 8
"Float"
Oreus's ears twitched to the crackling of fire, watching cinders slowly rise upwards, the smell of fish cooking. His gaze flicked around, watching Tudur eating away at a cephalopod, his familiar chewing away some stray water bugs, and...

He frowned as he gently bit into his portion of the food, quickly swallowing it down as a sigh broke his lips, shaking his head, taking another bite and swallowing.

Tudur noticed the shift in emotion, looking up as he pulled his head up, away from the crab, and tilted his head, frowning at the Imperial, but his voice came out soft, filled with concern. "Hey, are you... okay?"

Oreus let out a grumble in return, pushing the finished bones away, bringing his paw up to rub at his eyes, shaking his head. "I'm jus'... worried. Astraeus is still asleep, and I've been gone from my group for five days now... they're gunna be worried sick..."

Tudur frowned at that, looking to his claws, twiddling with the crab he was eating and then let out a breath, giving Oreus a smile. "Don't worry.... I'm sure they'll be okay... and you did say Astraeus had primal energy and all, he should be awake any-"

Click.

Tudur cut himself off, the two dragons quickly looking to Astraeus as the noise of a click filled the air, both quiet and... waiting...

The Coatl was still for a moment, unmoving and then... his eyes opened, glowing swirls of color, and... black dots in the center, and blinked, head shifting around both directions, scales(?) shifting and moving with low clicks, like their joints were cracking.

"Ah..." Oreus quickly got up, eyes wide, wings shuffling behind him as he ignored the pain through his body, approaching the coatl quickly, but... carefully. "Astraeus?... are you..."

The Coatl looked at Oreus for a long moment, blinking, standing up, wings shuffling and stretching before...

"Or..e-us?"

The Imperial brightened up at that, letting out a laugh as he quickly moved to the dragon's side, wings wrapping him in a hug tight, nuzzling the dragon's head. "Oh thank the Deities yer safe, you had me so worried... you didn't have to take a whole blow like that for me, next time don't do that alright?"

Oreus pulled himself back to stare into the Coatl's eyes intensely, the blank things actually blinking, his head tilting before.. nodding.

But Astraeus paused, head turning, looking towards the new dragon, crest raising, slowly backing up behind the Imperial and letting out a confused chitter, the Imperial lifting a wing up and shaking his head.

"Woah it's, okay. He's... a friend." Tudur smiled at that, quickly nodding to the Coatl as he backed up, giving him space, lowering to the ground.

"Yeah. Really. Not here to hurt you or anything, I found you two falling from the sky, and hurt... I had to help. My name is Tudur. Oreus here told me your name is Astraeus."

Tudur smiled gently sticking his claw out to the Coatl who perked up at it, slowly approaching as the Ridgeback continued to speak, voice low and calm. "It's nice to meet you."

Astraeus looked to the outstretched claw, and then nodded, taking the larger hand with his paw, shaking, head bobbing with the motion, and a chatter leaving his vocals, Oreus cutting in with a low laugh.

"That's his thank you call."

"Right." Tudur only smiled and soon enough the night started to wash away, Astraeus eating and all three dragons curling up along the fire starting to fall asleep...

And along the jagged cliffs in the distance, a lone Sethriss watched, eyes narrowed intently on the trio, or more particularly the start blue and pink dot, a snarling hiss leaving their lips as they turned, leaving the night silent...
Really late post aaaa apologies! It was storming real bad all day so I couldn't access my computer through most of it, but here we are!
A .5 day for this will also come out with Ignatia/Memory stressin out with the new day coming in, but that'll likely be much later in the night from now (or say if timezone jankiness is up, but late to FR time)

Thank you to @DawnTalon427 for the pull! I appreciate it ;;
Crumbling Leather

Pinglist
@RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546

Day 8.5
"Drift"
Five Days.

Five Days apart, Five Days worried Sick.

It was feeling like an eternity, it was feeling like months had gone by, and even though Ignatia has seemed stoic, seemed harsh, and she didn't even know these dragons for more than maybe a week or so at most...

She was worried.

Oreus had been gone for Five Days now, with the night passing to this next days early night, and that left Ignatia basically alone...

Basically...

The Coatl let out a huff as she eyed the Pearlcatcher sitting at the far end of the cave, organizing some scraps of metal into piles, and looked away as her head turned, her eyes closing.

Memory was not getting any better. The cracks on her face didn't get worse, thank Flamecaller... but... it was not healing, and some torn up wrappings covering the muscle below from exposure to air, wasn't exactly top notch medical care. At all.

Ignatia let out a deep breath as she laid her head down, letting out a soft breath.

She just hoped they were safe.
And the half day! Aaa sorry for the lack of updates on the next day, I was pretty busy today and away from my tablet for writing.
Going to post a place holder and try and quickly get everything going!
Sparrow Skull

Pinglist

WishList
Bottled Embers
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 9[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Within"[/I][/size][/center] The Eighth Day had passed by simply, the trio of dragons and familiar continuing to wander on their way out along the Wasteland. Oreus wasn't sure how long it took. He was already away for a while, already taking two days and a half to get to where he was, to find Astraeus, but now? Well. With waiting for Astraeus to wake up, getting food, and now with Tudur following along... It had been a while, and there were still a few days ahead, atleast two more. Ignatia had to have been worried by now, and the feeling of stressing her out like this didn't... sit well. Not with him... And now, it was the Sixth day they were all apart, midday and soon to be a week apart.... Tudur was walking beside the Imperial, already noticing how quiet he was... it'd only been a few days together but the ridgeback could tell Oreus handled his emotions very inwardly... "So.. Oreus." Tudur started, giving the Imperial a smile as the two locked gazes, his spines flicking for a moment. "What's your whole story?" "Story?" Oreus quirked a brow at the Ridgeback, eyes then narrowing a bit as his lips curled back, and Tudur quickly continued, flicked his tail. "Oh yeah, yknow, I meant.... Where you're from. But that's obvious considering...." The ridgeback trailed off with a low chuckle, motioning to his eyes. "Yknow. Eyes." "Oh.... right..." Oreus grimaced for a moment, clearing his throat as he let the silence hang in the air before letting out a low huff. "Welll.... there's not much t'it an all. Grew up in the Expanse, with a fairly small clan... with the whole uh, mechanic archetype and all. I wasn't huge into the clan, lotta... stuff had happened, and well, left. I've been travelin' since." There was a long pause afterwards, Tudur nodding as they continued to walk along in silence as the ridgeback looked down to his claws, letting the day fall by simply after that, going through into the night soon after, with a campfire set up with small talk flowing afterwords... ... The Consciousness opened his eyes. It was... night, cold, calm, quiet... the crackling of a flame he was far from.... and Astraeus blinked once, marks along his face glowing before dimming out as he rose up, huffing out.... His chitin shifted around, stretching out with low clicks and shifting, and his head shifted, looking around at the dragons around him... asleep. Ridgeback, Imperial... Tudur, Oreus. His lips twitched, curling into an odd smile, an odd emotion washing over him, before pausing. His crest flicked, vibrating along them, an odd sensation passing his mind... sinking in his gut and then... Lights. His gaze looked out the landscape, to a hill they had passed earlier in the day.... Dots of color, slowly moving downwards, a familiar feeling in his chest... And so a loud chatter quickly woke the dragons sleep. [rule] Aaaa this day is so late, apologies! I've been struggling to write for a bit, but I'll be trying to catch up these days and all as much as I can, keeping the claim comments up and filling them when I'm done! [center][item=Smokey sphere][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 9
"Within"
The Eighth Day had passed by simply, the trio of dragons and familiar continuing to wander on their way out along the Wasteland.

Oreus wasn't sure how long it took. He was already away for a while, already taking two days and a half to get to where he was, to find Astraeus, but now? Well. With waiting for Astraeus to wake up, getting food, and now with Tudur following along...

It had been a while, and there were still a few days ahead, atleast two more. Ignatia had to have been worried by now, and the feeling of stressing her out like this didn't... sit well.

Not with him...

And now, it was the Sixth day they were all apart, midday and soon to be a week apart....

Tudur was walking beside the Imperial, already noticing how quiet he was... it'd only been a few days together but the ridgeback could tell Oreus handled his emotions very inwardly...

"So.. Oreus." Tudur started, giving the Imperial a smile as the two locked gazes, his spines flicking for a moment. "What's your whole story?"

"Story?" Oreus quirked a brow at the Ridgeback, eyes then narrowing a bit as his lips curled back, and Tudur quickly continued, flicked his tail.

"Oh yeah, yknow, I meant.... Where you're from. But that's obvious considering...." The ridgeback trailed off with a low chuckle, motioning to his eyes. "Yknow. Eyes."

"Oh.... right..." Oreus grimaced for a moment, clearing his throat as he let the silence hang in the air before letting out a low huff. "Welll.... there's not much t'it an all. Grew up in the Expanse, with a fairly small clan... with the whole uh, mechanic archetype and all. I wasn't huge into the clan, lotta... stuff had happened, and well, left. I've been travelin' since."

There was a long pause afterwards, Tudur nodding as they continued to walk along in silence as the ridgeback looked down to his claws, letting the day fall by simply after that, going through into the night soon after, with a campfire set up with small talk flowing afterwords...
The Consciousness opened his eyes. It was... night, cold, calm, quiet... the crackling of a flame he was far from.... and Astraeus blinked once, marks along his face glowing before dimming out as he rose up, huffing out....

His chitin shifted around, stretching out with low clicks and shifting, and his head shifted, looking around at the dragons around him... asleep.

Ridgeback, Imperial...

Tudur, Oreus.

His lips twitched, curling into an odd smile, an odd emotion washing over him, before pausing. His crest flicked, vibrating along them, an odd sensation passing his mind... sinking in his gut and then...

Lights. His gaze looked out the landscape, to a hill they had passed earlier in the day.... Dots of color, slowly moving downwards, a familiar feeling in his chest...

And so a loud chatter quickly woke the dragons sleep.

Aaaa this day is so late, apologies!
I've been struggling to write for a bit, but I'll be trying to catch up these days and all as much as I can, keeping the claim comments up and filling them when I'm done!

Pinglist

WishList
Bottled Embers
Ah the updaaaaaaates<3<3<3 baby bean Astraeus is always so cute and im glad youre ok from the storm that was going one<3
Ah the updaaaaaaates<3<3<3 baby bean Astraeus is always so cute and im glad youre ok from the storm that was going one<3
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 10[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Sight"[/I][/size][/center] The Sethriss were smarter then what Oreus gave them credit for. Well. Either Smart, or just Incredibly Angry. He would bet on the latter far more though, but in the moments where he and the dragons he's been spending the past few days with, were roughly woken in the middle of the night and promptly attacked. It wasn't time to think about possibilities. Or even now. They may have gotten away, thank the Deities. But they were tired, and essentially back to square one... If not worse so, with the baskets Oreus had now destroyed, and whatever Tudur had on hand gone too. Oreus grumbled at these thoughts, jaw tightening against the tension running through his body, coat pulled over his face to keep light from seeping through into his vision, rocking one heck of a migraine he had to work his way though... And before, he was knocked out when the poison was really working it's way but now? Well. He got to experience his body fighting against it, against the wounds along his legs and chest, the burning feeling running through them, through his veins, body sweating it out all the while... But while the Imperial was suffering his way through the poison, praying his wounds wouldn't go and get infected, Tudur was... well. He was okay. Of course he was in pain too, still struggling with the various gashes along his pink frame, the poison, but... Tudur had to help the other two... even if he wasn't exactly in a good place himself, breathing out roughly as he rose up, shaking his head as he leaned down to the Imperial's side with a tired huff. "We'll be okay, Oreus... just... rest." 'Y'can keep sayin' that as much as you want, Tudur.' Oreus snapped back, maybe a bit too harshly then he intended with this headache wracking his senses, breathing out harshly, rolling onto his side after a moment with a grumble. 'Jus' lay down and [I]sleep.'[\I] Tudur frowned at that, but relented, laying down beside the Imperial, shuffling to get comfortable but eventually passing out... But it was midday. Astraeus was wide awake, taking the time to process last nights events in full with his disrupted resetting... but paused, looking between the two dragons and stood up. The Coatl approached them, head tilting, crest flicking out as he made a low chatter, then gently pawing both... And having no reaction. His crest flicked, an odd sensation washing over him as he looked around, g the ground, searching for something... before pausing. Sethriss. Poison. Something he healed from, did not have issue with... but dragons were... weak to it. A chitter left his lips as his tail flicked out along the ground, wings pressing down on his back, marks glowing along his face, eyes closing and then, with a memory passing over his mind... He Vanished. [rule] Aaaaaa this was. A mess, but! Thankfully the trio came out fine! Had a ton of close calls, a near second knock out for Astraeus again, and Oreus got really low. But thankfully nothing crazy. Writings been a bit rough these past few days, going to still try and catch up as best as I can though! [center][item=Berserker][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 10
"Sight"
The Sethriss were smarter then what Oreus gave them credit for.

Well. Either Smart, or just Incredibly Angry.

He would bet on the latter far more though, but in the moments where he and the dragons he's been spending the past few days with, were roughly woken in the middle of the night and promptly attacked.

It wasn't time to think about possibilities. Or even now. They may have gotten away, thank the Deities. But they were tired, and essentially back to square one...

If not worse so, with the baskets Oreus had now destroyed, and whatever Tudur had on hand gone too.

Oreus grumbled at these thoughts, jaw tightening against the tension running through his body, coat pulled over his face to keep light from seeping through into his vision, rocking one heck of a migraine he had to work his way though...

And before, he was knocked out when the poison was really working it's way but now? Well. He got to experience his body fighting against it, against the wounds along his legs and chest, the burning feeling running through them, through his veins, body sweating it out all the while...

But while the Imperial was suffering his way through the poison, praying his wounds wouldn't go and get infected, Tudur was... well. He was okay.

Of course he was in pain too, still struggling with the various gashes along his pink frame, the poison, but...

Tudur had to help the other two... even if he wasn't exactly in a good place himself, breathing out roughly as he rose up, shaking his head as he leaned down to the Imperial's side with a tired huff. "We'll be okay, Oreus... just... rest."

'Y'can keep sayin' that as much as you want, Tudur.' Oreus snapped back, maybe a bit too harshly then he intended with this headache wracking his senses, breathing out harshly, rolling onto his side after a moment with a grumble. 'Jus' lay down and sleep.'[\I]

Tudur frowned at that, but relented, laying down beside the Imperial, shuffling to get comfortable but eventually passing out...

But it was midday. Astraeus was wide awake, taking the time to process last nights events in full with his disrupted resetting... but paused, looking between the two dragons and stood up. The Coatl approached them, head tilting, crest flicking out as he made a low chatter, then gently pawing both...

And having no reaction.

His crest flicked, an odd sensation washing over him as he looked around, g the ground, searching for something... before pausing.

Sethriss. Poison.

Something he healed from, did not have issue with... but dragons were... weak to it. A chitter left his lips as his tail flicked out along the ground, wings pressing down on his back, marks glowing along his face, eyes closing and then, with a memory passing over his mind...

He Vanished.

Aaaaaa this was. A mess, but!
Thankfully the trio came out fine! Had a ton of close calls, a near second knock out for Astraeus again, and Oreus got really low.
But thankfully nothing crazy.

Writings been a bit rough these past few days, going to still try and catch up as best as I can though!
Berserker

Pinglist

WishList
Bottled Embers
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 11[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Memorable"[/I][/size][/center] Oreus and Tudur had woken up the next day. Midday to be exact. How long were they out for?? A while, if they were sleeping early in the day before, till now, which was midday, and well. It was still a bit of a haze. Tudur barely remembered waking up by Astraeus nudging the two of them, and being filled up by... fish. A lot of fish, to the point they must have blacked out then, since now they were... eating plants. Odd plants, healthy and very chewy and tasty plants... ....Why were they eating plants? Tudur quirked his brow down at the plant at his feet, huffing a bit. He was... still weird from the poison in his body, everything felt a bit funky, and so, the idea was eating plants might help the poison work it's way through, but the one at his feet seemed... different. He reached and picked it up, it being a particularly large plant, large leaves growing upwards a stem with large leaves that curved upwards slightly... He bit into it, and water rushed into his mouth from the plant, eyes widening as he swallowed it, staring at it, before quickly setting it down, Oreus noting the Ridgebacks oddly out of character silence, quirking a brow as he placed the berries he had picked out from the pile of plants before them, down, head tilting. "Y'alright?" "Uh, yeah it's just. These plants don't really.... look like plague.... plants..." Tudur spoke softly back, a frown on his face as he eyed the pile, picking off the leaves from the stem and eating it, before his head. "They're... real healthy." "Yeah?" The Imperial looked down to the pile, head tilting as he then looked down at the blackberries in his hands, lips curling back a bit as he huffed... ".... yeah. Y’know..." Oreus paused as he reached and lifted a particular plant up, the healthy bark, almost pinkish moss growing along its surface, twisting it around before setting it down with a low huff. "Its kinda... it kinda looks like it's from th'Labyrinth." "... you mean the Viridian Labyrinth? [I]Nature[/I] Territory...?" Tudur started, head looking down into the pile as he let out a deep breath, slowly nodding. "I could see why... but, it's not possible... well. Not in the few hours we were out for? Not... without the baskets the Sethriss destroyed, it's take weeks, maybe months to travel there and back...." The Ridgeback then paused as he frowned, looking to Astraeus who was sitting alone, curled up, possibly asleep, but the ridgeback couldn't ever get a read on when the Coatl was or wasn't asleep, or... drifting, and spoke a bit quite. "Do you think... those arcane magic runes he has did… something... funky?" "Funky?" Oreus tilted his head, repeating the word as he tilted his head, eyeing Astraeus for a long moment, gaze softening as he let out a breath, shifting and leaning to his side, "Maybe... he does have those primal energies coursin' through him.. and arcane dragons are known for always messing things up one way or another..." "Yeah... like reality." Tudur started, glancing to Astraeus as the Ridgeback shifted, speaking a bit more forward as his voice came out in a softer firmness. "I think... your friend might be... twisting reality. Like, teleporting... you did say you had to go out, searching for him, when your group was attacked... he wouldn't have run that far without you guys..." "Maybe he's just now getting used to his abilities..." "..." Oreus frowned at that, looking to the Coatl who was breathing steadily, knowing himself he was asleep, but still spoke quietly, leaning down. "So should we be blunt t'him?" Tudur looked down at that, thinking for a long moment, before letting out a deep breath as he shook his head, laying down. "Maybe... maybe tomorrow." And Tudur had to leave it to that... after all, it had been a long day for everyone, Oreus and Tudur were in no shape for moving yet, they still needed to relax, and Astraeus was... quiet... Maybe tomorrow. ... ... [size=2][I]child... I know you can hear me. It won't be long till we meet, eventually. You just have to [u]Succumb.[/u][/I][/size] [rule] Aaa I'm still lagging behind. Writings been a bit hard these last few days, especially since of New Years having be be pretty busy, but gunna try and catch back up as much as I can! [center][item=Otherworldly Collar][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @/RedSiren @/ToastyThief @/Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 11
"Memorable"
Oreus and Tudur had woken up the next day.

Midday to be exact. How long were they out for?? A while, if they were sleeping early in the day before, till now, which was midday, and well.

It was still a bit of a haze. Tudur barely remembered waking up by Astraeus nudging the two of them, and being filled up by... fish. A lot of fish, to the point they must have blacked out then, since now they were... eating plants. Odd plants, healthy and very chewy and tasty plants...

....Why were they eating plants?

Tudur quirked his brow down at the plant at his feet, huffing a bit. He was... still weird from the poison in his body, everything felt a bit funky, and so, the idea was eating plants might help the poison work it's way through, but the one at his feet seemed... different. He reached and picked it up, it being a particularly large plant, large leaves growing upwards a stem with large leaves that curved upwards slightly...

He bit into it, and water rushed into his mouth from the plant, eyes widening as he swallowed it, staring at it, before quickly setting it down, Oreus noting the Ridgebacks oddly out of character silence, quirking a brow as he placed the berries he had picked out from the pile of plants before them, down, head tilting. "Y'alright?"

"Uh, yeah it's just. These plants don't really.... look like plague.... plants..." Tudur spoke softly back, a frown on his face as he eyed the pile, picking off the leaves from the stem and eating it, before his head. "They're... real healthy."

"Yeah?" The Imperial looked down to the pile, head tilting as he then looked down at the blackberries in his hands, lips curling back a bit as he huffed...

".... yeah. Y’know..." Oreus paused as he reached and lifted a particular plant up, the healthy bark, almost pinkish moss growing along its surface, twisting it around before setting it down with a low huff. "Its kinda... it kinda looks like it's from th'Labyrinth."

"... you mean the Viridian Labyrinth? Nature Territory...?" Tudur started, head looking down into the pile as he let out a deep breath, slowly nodding. "I could see why... but, it's not possible... well. Not in the few hours we were out for? Not... without the baskets the Sethriss destroyed, it's take weeks, maybe months to travel there and back...."

The Ridgeback then paused as he frowned, looking to Astraeus who was sitting alone, curled up, possibly asleep, but the ridgeback couldn't ever get a read on when the Coatl was or wasn't asleep, or... drifting, and spoke a bit quite.

"Do you think... those arcane magic runes he has did… something... funky?"

"Funky?" Oreus tilted his head, repeating the word as he tilted his head, eyeing Astraeus for a long moment, gaze softening as he let out a breath, shifting and leaning to his side, "Maybe... he does have those primal energies coursin' through him.. and arcane dragons are known for always messing things up one way or another..."

"Yeah... like reality." Tudur started, glancing to Astraeus as the Ridgeback shifted, speaking a bit more forward as his voice came out in a softer firmness. "I think... your friend might be... twisting reality. Like, teleporting... you did say you had to go out, searching for him, when your group was attacked... he wouldn't have run that far without you guys..."

"Maybe he's just now getting used to his abilities..."

"..." Oreus frowned at that, looking to the Coatl who was breathing steadily, knowing himself he was asleep, but still spoke quietly, leaning down. "So should we be blunt t'him?"

Tudur looked down at that, thinking for a long moment, before letting out a deep breath as he shook his head, laying down. "Maybe... maybe tomorrow."

And Tudur had to leave it to that... after all, it had been a long day for everyone, Oreus and Tudur were in no shape for moving yet, they still needed to relax, and Astraeus was... quiet...

Maybe tomorrow.

child... I know you can hear me.
It won't be long till we meet, eventually. You just have to
Succumb.

Aaa I'm still lagging behind. Writings been a bit hard these last few days, especially since of New Years having be be pretty busy, but gunna try and catch back up as much as I can!
Otherworldly Collar

Pinglist
@/RedSiren @/ToastyThief @/Dragonfire546

WishList
Bottled Embers
[rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 12[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Insight"[/I][/size][/center] It was the Next Day eventually and it was... Silent. That's all it ever was. Small talk went on, now and again, but with everything they had gone through... it was hard to keep the mood up to speak. With the initial attack burning what they had built down and all their hard work, Astraeus being out in the middle of nowhere, Ignatia getting hurt, Oreus going out to find Astraeus, then the Sethriss attacks and the now trio being riddled with wounds, and poison. It had been, a lot. And it was taking them, forever to get back to the clan, the Wasteland throwing problem after problem set them... But they'd get there. They had to. But today was not that day. While they had been moving for two days already, they'd been slow in pace, still injured, still healing, and pacing themselves. And the sun was starting to set, "This seems like a good area to set up for the night...." Tudur said gently, letting out a breath as his shoulders shifted, his curled up familiar being gently rolled down to the ground, to not wake them from their curled up sleeping position, and rolled his shoulders back, starting to walk away and search for rocks to set up the fire pit. "Yeah, alright, looks good t'me to." Oreus nodded, letting out a huff as he pulled his jacket away, laying it along the ground, before walking away to help Tudur start to set up the pit, starting to dig out a small well in the ground, and scavenging for rocks, lining it along in. Ring and letting Tudur create the wall, as the Imp scavenged for branches and bark. Astraeus watched them walk off and start to gather, shifting as he looked around to the ground and huffed out, chittering quietly as he approached the curled up ball on the ground. [I]Torre[/I], the Ridgeback Tudur had referred to as the creature, and he gently pawed it, before nudging and rolling it over to where Oreus had placed his jacket down, pulling an edge of the coat over it soon after, gently chittering as he laid down beside it. Oreus watched this, smiling for a moment before feeling a nudge at his leg, flinching a bit and turning to see a Tudur looking to him, those soft blue orbs, head tilting slightly as the Ridgebacks voice came out low. "Should we ask..?" Tudurs voice trailed off as he bowed his head slightly as Astraeus looked to their direction, back shifting with the weight of the rocks on it, and the Ridgeback huffed softly. "I don't mind waiting... but it's up to you," Oreus started at the Coatl he had grown onto for a long while, contemplating whether he really wanted to push or not before taking a deep breath as he approached, letting the rocks he collected slide off beside the fire pit, voice coming out clearly, but low. "Hey... Astraeus." The Coatl looked up, crest rising as the Oreus approached, unable to read the emotion on his face as the Imperial continued to speak, voice a bit lower, shifting and laying down on the floor. "We.. We need to talk..." [rule] Aaaahh jeez this day took forever to get the urge to write for but here it is! There should be a halfday, but that will come tomorrow! Thanks to anyone still reading along I hope it reads well ;; As for Coli, everyone survived! It's slowly getting easier, slowly getting tougher, and for Astraeus's Sunday flip (even though this day might have not been on a Sunday IRL, and I messed up order sometimes which I'll admit), I'll roll it in the halfday! (Halfday will be added to this post) [center][item=Hallowed Ivy][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule] [rule] [rule] [font=Lucida Console] [Center][size=5]Day 12.5[/size][/center] [Center][size=3][I]"Inspect"[/I][/size][/center] "We need to talk." Astraeus tilted his head, letting out a low chitter as the conscious looked between Oreus and then Tudur who was quietly approaching, starting to work on the 'firepit', stacking rocks, Oreus continuing to speak. "We... just wanted to know how you got those... plants the other day... they aren't exactly plague plants..." "And with how you left the clan when we were attacked... how far you got... it feels like you could possibly teleport?" His head tilted at this, crest flicking once as a dull buzz then filtered through his mind, a quiet voice, speaking, almost a familiar one as his mouth closed, blinking. [I][size=2]You don't have to answer them Child... They are dragons.... They fear strength. They fear us... [u]Keep quiet.[/u][/size][/I] "Look." His thoughts were broken as Tudur smoke, the Ridgeback approaching and giving the Coatl a small smile, laying down a bit away to not seem suffocating, but still close, voice coming out gently. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to... But know we wouldn't judge, or be scared of you, we just want to know and all." [size=1][I]Keep...qu..iet, child th...ey... don't...-[/I][/size] Astraeus closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, seeming to be in deep thought to the dragons but... in actuality he was pulling away from a wavelength... the voice getting fainter and fainter, before disconnecting with a low click leaving his lips, and the conscious opened his eyes. The Coatl opened his mouth, but frowned as he chattered out, shifting on his paws and looking down, claws tapping the dirt, before pointing to his mouth, and Oreus nodding and looking to Tudur. "We know... you can't speak all that well Astraeus. Don't try and force it, just go at your own pace, alright? Do [I]charades[/I] if you have t'." Charades... His mind flittered over his vocabulary, before falling on that unusual word. [I][size=3][u]Charades[/u] is a parlor or party word guessing game. Often done through acting out the word or phrase, for others to guess.[/size][/I] Astraeus let out a deep breath, shifting and then slowly rising up as he approached a few extra rocks they had brought along, nudging them over to where they dragons were sitting and taking one in particular, and then nodded, runes forming in his palm and teleporting it to where he was sitting in a flash of light, and the two dragons watched it with wide eyes, Oreus quickly rising up. "Wait so. Did you teleport yourself to the Labyrinth and get us those plants there?" He said quickly, earned a nod from the Coatl, and continued as his wins foaired behind him, "If ya can do that, couldn't you teleport all of us back to the Clan?" Astraeus paused at that, and quickly frowned, shaking his head with a lower chitter, earning a frown from Oreus who let out a huff, head tilting. "No? Why?" The Coatl frowned for a long moment, shifting and taking two more rocks, and then the third, setting them to the ground. His eyes glowed after a moment, runes then forming beneath the rocks in a ring, another ring of the rocks appearing closer to Tudur who backed up, watching with amazement and the rocks were engulfed by the pink light, then popping out the circle closer to Tudur. The largest rock in the center was okay... the two beside it... Were split apart. The two dragons frowned at that, Tudur stepping back in discomfort, Oreus swallowing as he slowly nodded, voice coming out a bit shaky as he backed away from the initial portal Astraeus made closer to them, frowning. "Ah, yeah... I see why now..." Astraeus nodded and shifted, letting out a low chitter as he laid back down on the coat, curling up, and Oreus watched, shifting and leaning down to his friend and nudging his head with his, nuzzling, speaking softly. "Hey, it's alright. Thank you for showin' us..." The Coatl lifted his head, nudging his forehead into the Imperials with a softer chitter back, smiling, before laying down, watching as Oreus walked to Tudur, the two speaking quietly as the consciousness drifted off to sleep, with an odd feeling... Calm... [rule] And the .5 day done! Aaa I wasn't able to do a full day, and this ended up, almost amusingly longer then the actual day amount, but! It's out atleast, and I hope you enjoy it! As for Astraeus's roll he leaned to Dragonkind! Which is a big yay! Or maybe a nay if you like the angstier options ;3 But here's a fun bit now, more a dual choosing option for you guys, with the material pull and all! Would you guys want to continue to see the Trio here, Or see more from Ignatia, Memory and their familiar, and see how they are doing as a break from the trio? (Since I haven't written with them much aaa) [s]this will effect pulls and change certain writing[/s] [center][item=Intact Clay Relief][/center] [rule] [size=1]Pinglist @RedSiren @ToastyThief @Dragonfire546[/size] [rule] [rule]

Day 12
"Insight"
It was the Next Day eventually and it was... Silent.

That's all it ever was. Small talk went on, now and again, but with everything they had gone through... it was hard to keep the mood up to speak. With the initial attack burning what they had built down and all their hard work, Astraeus being out in the middle of nowhere, Ignatia getting hurt, Oreus going out to find Astraeus, then the Sethriss attacks and the now trio being riddled with wounds, and poison.

It had been, a lot. And it was taking them, forever to get back to the clan, the Wasteland throwing problem after problem set them...

But they'd get there. They had to.

But today was not that day. While they had been moving for two days already, they'd been slow in pace, still injured, still healing, and pacing themselves. And the sun was starting to set,

"This seems like a good area to set up for the night...." Tudur said gently, letting out a breath as his shoulders shifted, his curled up familiar being gently rolled down to the ground, to not wake them from their curled up sleeping position, and rolled his shoulders back, starting to walk away and search for rocks to set up the fire pit.

"Yeah, alright, looks good t'me to." Oreus nodded, letting out a huff as he pulled his jacket away, laying it along the ground, before walking away to help Tudur start to set up the pit, starting to dig out a small well in the ground, and scavenging for rocks, lining it along in. Ring and letting Tudur create the wall, as the Imp scavenged for branches and bark.

Astraeus watched them walk off and start to gather, shifting as he looked around to the ground and huffed out, chittering quietly as he approached the curled up ball on the ground. Torre, the Ridgeback Tudur had referred to as the creature, and he gently pawed it, before nudging and rolling it over to where Oreus had placed his jacket down, pulling an edge of the coat over it soon after, gently chittering as he laid down beside it.

Oreus watched this, smiling for a moment before feeling a nudge at his leg, flinching a bit and turning to see a Tudur looking to him, those soft blue orbs, head tilting slightly as the Ridgebacks voice came out low. "Should we ask..?"

Tudurs voice trailed off as he bowed his head slightly as Astraeus looked to their direction, back shifting with the weight of the rocks on it, and the Ridgeback huffed softly. "I don't mind waiting... but it's up to you,"

Oreus started at the Coatl he had grown onto for a long while, contemplating whether he really wanted to push or not before taking a deep breath as he approached, letting the rocks he collected slide off beside the fire pit, voice coming out clearly, but low.

"Hey... Astraeus." The Coatl looked up, crest rising as the Oreus approached, unable to read the emotion on his face as the Imperial continued to speak, voice a bit lower, shifting and laying down on the floor. "We.. We need to talk..."

Aaaahh jeez this day took forever to get the urge to write for but here it is! There should be a halfday, but that will come tomorrow!
Thanks to anyone still reading along I hope it reads well ;;

As for Coli, everyone survived! It's slowly getting easier, slowly getting tougher, and for Astraeus's Sunday flip (even though this day might have not been on a Sunday IRL, and I messed up order sometimes which I'll admit), I'll roll it in the halfday! (Halfday will be added to this post)
Hallowed Ivy

Pinglist

Day 12.5
"Inspect"
"We need to talk."

Astraeus tilted his head, letting out a low chitter as the conscious looked between Oreus and then Tudur who was quietly approaching, starting to work on the 'firepit', stacking rocks, Oreus continuing to speak. "We... just wanted to know how you got those... plants the other day... they aren't exactly plague plants..."

"And with how you left the clan when we were attacked... how far you got... it feels like you could possibly teleport?"

His head tilted at this, crest flicking once as a dull buzz then filtered through his mind, a quiet voice, speaking, almost a familiar one as his mouth closed, blinking.

You don't have to answer them Child...
They are dragons....
They fear strength. They fear us...
Keep quiet.

"Look." His thoughts were broken as Tudur smoke, the Ridgeback approaching and giving the Coatl a small smile, laying down a bit away to not seem suffocating, but still close, voice coming out gently. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to... But know we wouldn't judge, or be scared of you, we just want to know and all."

Keep...qu..iet, child th...ey... don't...-

Astraeus closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, seeming to be in deep thought to the dragons but... in actuality he was pulling away from a wavelength... the voice getting fainter and fainter, before disconnecting with a low click leaving his lips, and the conscious opened his eyes.

The Coatl opened his mouth, but frowned as he chattered out, shifting on his paws and looking down, claws tapping the dirt, before pointing to his mouth, and Oreus nodding and looking to Tudur. "We know... you can't speak all that well Astraeus. Don't try and force it, just go at your own pace, alright? Do charades if you have t'."

Charades...

His mind flittered over his vocabulary, before falling on that unusual word.

Charades is a parlor or party word guessing game. Often done through acting out the word or phrase, for others to guess.

Astraeus let out a deep breath, shifting and then slowly rising up as he approached a few extra rocks they had brought along, nudging them over to where they dragons were sitting and taking one in particular, and then nodded, runes forming in his palm and teleporting it to where he was sitting in a flash of light, and the two dragons watched it with wide eyes, Oreus quickly rising up.

"Wait so. Did you teleport yourself to the Labyrinth and get us those plants there?" He said quickly, earned a nod from the Coatl, and continued as his wins foaired behind him, "If ya can do that, couldn't you teleport all of us back to the Clan?"

Astraeus paused at that, and quickly frowned, shaking his head with a lower chitter, earning a frown from Oreus who let out a huff, head tilting. "No? Why?"

The Coatl frowned for a long moment, shifting and taking two more rocks, and then the third, setting them to the ground. His eyes glowed after a moment, runes then forming beneath the rocks in a ring, another ring of the rocks appearing closer to Tudur who backed up, watching with amazement and the rocks were engulfed by the pink light, then popping out the circle closer to Tudur.

The largest rock in the center was okay... the two beside it...

Were split apart.

The two dragons frowned at that, Tudur stepping back in discomfort, Oreus swallowing as he slowly nodded, voice coming out a bit shaky as he backed away from the initial portal Astraeus made closer to them, frowning. "Ah, yeah... I see why now..."

Astraeus nodded and shifted, letting out a low chitter as he laid back down on the coat, curling up, and Oreus watched, shifting and leaning down to his friend and nudging his head with his, nuzzling, speaking softly. "Hey, it's alright. Thank you for showin' us..."

The Coatl lifted his head, nudging his forehead into the Imperials with a softer chitter back, smiling, before laying down, watching as Oreus walked to Tudur, the two speaking quietly as the consciousness drifted off to sleep, with an odd feeling...

Calm...

And the .5 day done! Aaa I wasn't able to do a full day, and this ended up, almost amusingly longer then the actual day amount, but! It's out atleast, and I hope you enjoy it!
As for Astraeus's roll he leaned to Dragonkind! Which is a big yay! Or maybe a nay if you like the angstier options ;3

But here's a fun bit now, more a dual choosing option for you guys, with the material pull and all!
Would you guys want to continue to see the Trio here,
Or see more from Ignatia, Memory and their familiar, and see how they are doing as a break from the trio? (Since I haven't written with them much aaa)
this will effect pulls and change certain writing
Intact Clay Relief

Pinglist

WishList
Bottled Embers
1 2 3 4