Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lucid's Projects and Logs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Was just casually leveling some fodder in the Golem Workshop when this happened: [img]https://i.imgur.com/b3amzHH.png[/img] I now have all of the familiars from the Golem Workshop which means I am FINALLY FREE from this venue, I can level my fodder elsewhere! :D [size=2](I really hope the staff doesn't release a bunch of new Golem Workshop familiars now that I've said that)[/size]
Was just casually leveling some fodder in the Golem Workshop when this happened:

b3amzHH.png

I now have all of the familiars from the Golem Workshop which means I am FINALLY FREE from this venue, I can level my fodder elsewhere! :D

(I really hope the staff doesn't release a bunch of new Golem Workshop familiars now that I've said that)
I've run out of Bobs to level so while I'm waiting for my next batch to age, I'm gonna start leveling up one of my gen ones: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36285805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/362859/36285805_350.png[/img][/url] When she gets to level 25 she'll be my new Mire leveler (not sure which build I'm gonna use yet). [color=darkviolet]^-^[/color] [b][Color=darkviolet]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [Item=adjudicator rings] [item=ferberus] [Item=all-seeing eye] [item=sanguine multimist] [item=mindless flight] [item=lap pupowl] [item=barhide menace] [Color=darkviolet]Edit:[/color] I leveled her up to 17 and got a few familiars that I didn't have [color=darkviolet]\o/[/color]
I've run out of Bobs to level so while I'm waiting for my next batch to age, I'm gonna start leveling up one of my gen ones:
36285805_350.png
When she gets to level 25 she'll be my new Mire leveler (not sure which build I'm gonna use yet). ^-^

Forbidden Portal Drops
Adjudicator Rings Ferberus All-Seeing Eye Sanguine Multimist Mindless Flight Lap Pupowl Barhide Menace

Edit: I leveled her up to 17 and got a few familiars that I didn't have \o/
Gonna continue to level my Mire leveler today. [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] [B][color=mediumslateblue]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [Item=rally] [item=adjudicator tail sleeve] [item=adjudicator mitts] [item=crimson rogue tail binding] [item=starspawn flyer] [item=starspawn flyer] [item=springfoot bilworper] [Item=tattertail bilworper] [Color=mediumslateblue]Edit:[/color] Leveled her up to 22
Gonna continue to level my Mire leveler today.

Forbidden Portal Drops
Rally Adjudicator Tail Sleeve Adjudicator Mitts Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Starspawn Flyer Starspawn Flyer Springfoot Bilworper Tattertail Bilworper

Edit: Leveled her up to 22
I'm hoping to get my Mire leveler from 22 to 25 today so I can start leveling up my fodder with her. I do have a Mire Flyer already, but he [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17169197][color=darkviolet]doesn't fit the Mire theme at all[/color][/url]. I'd love to have themed trainers for all locations eventually. So far I only have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13897075][color=darkviolet]Shadow[/color][/url], my Ghostlight Ruins anticitank. Yesterday I bought a new gen one to fit an accent that I bought a while ago, who might fit the Forbidden Portal theme. I'm probably gonna gene her like this: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59784997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1339405&skin=32396&apparel=939&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] I'm not sure if it's too busy though? The accent kinda reminds me of Amygdala from Bloodborne, so I've been wanting to find a dragon to wear it for a while, but as much as I love Faes, they're hard to work with. I'll have to make sure I'm definitely happy with her gene plan before I start to gene her up as those gem genes are expensive. [b][color=darkviolet]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [item=giggling planesrunner] [item=foolish prince] [item=mindless flight] [item=portal watcher] [item=starspawn flyer] [item=deeprealm leon] [item=spectre wyvern] [Color=darkviolet]Edit:[/color] I've finished leveling my Mire leveler, I'll put her stones and stats on tomorrow and level my fodder.
I'm hoping to get my Mire leveler from 22 to 25 today so I can start leveling up my fodder with her. I do have a Mire Flyer already, but he doesn't fit the Mire theme at all.

I'd love to have themed trainers for all locations eventually. So far I only have Shadow, my Ghostlight Ruins anticitank. Yesterday I bought a new gen one to fit an accent that I bought a while ago, who might fit the Forbidden Portal theme. I'm probably gonna gene her like this:
scry?sdid=1339405&skin=32396&apparel=939&xt=dressing.png
I'm not sure if it's too busy though? The accent kinda reminds me of Amygdala from Bloodborne, so I've been wanting to find a dragon to wear it for a while, but as much as I love Faes, they're hard to work with. I'll have to make sure I'm definitely happy with her gene plan before I start to gene her up as those gem genes are expensive.

Forbidden Portal Drops
Giggling Planesrunner Foolish Prince Mindless Flight Portal Watcher Starspawn Flyer Deeprealm Leon Spectre Wyvern

Edit: I've finished leveling my Mire leveler, I'll put her stones and stats on tomorrow and level my fodder.
Last night I leveled most of my fodder with my new Mire Flyer, she fits in nicely with the Mire scenery. ^-^ I also sold a 6 digit gen one that'd been sitting in my den for ages, I wasn't doing anything with her and needed some gems. I used some of the gems to gene up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59784997][color=mediumslateblue]Amygdala[/color][/url], and tonight I'm gonna level her up a bit so she can eventually be part of my Forbidden Portal team. [b][color=mediumslateblue]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [Item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=terror toad] [item=adjudicator rings] [Item=medusa leon] [Color=mediumslateblue]Edit:[/color] I leveled her from 10-17 and got some great drops that should sell for a decent amount of gems[color=mediumslateblue] :o[/color] The Portal has been very kind to me today. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Last night I leveled most of my fodder with my new Mire Flyer, she fits in nicely with the Mire scenery. ^-^ I also sold a 6 digit gen one that'd been sitting in my den for ages, I wasn't doing anything with her and needed some gems. I used some of the gems to gene up Amygdala, and tonight I'm gonna level her up a bit so she can eventually be part of my Forbidden Portal team.

Forbidden Portal Drops
Unhatched Shadow Egg Terror Toad Adjudicator Rings Medusa Leon

Edit: I leveled her from 10-17 and got some great drops that should sell for a decent amount of gems :o The Portal has been very kind to me today.
Just leveling Amygdala a bit more while watching my boyfriend play Control [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [B][color=darkviolet]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [Item=teleporting planesrunner] [item=giggling planesrunner] [item=bearded pupowl] [Color=darkviolet]Edit:[/color] Leveled her up to 20
Just leveling Amygdala a bit more while watching my boyfriend play Control

Forbidden Portal Drops
Teleporting Planesrunner Giggling Planesrunner Bearded Pupowl

Edit: Leveled her up to 20
Leveling Amygdala again tonight, hope I get some good drops. [Color=mediumslateblue]^-^[/color] [B][color=mediumslateblue]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [item=eliminate] [item=pretty pink tail bow] [Item=springfoot bilworper] [item=lap pupowl] [Color=mediumslateblue]Edit: [/color]I only managed to level her to 22 (kept getting distracted by my boyfriend's game lol), I'll level her more on Friday.
Leveling Amygdala again tonight, hope I get some good drops. ^-^

Forbidden Portal Drops
Eliminate Pretty Pink Tail Bow Springfoot Bilworper Lap Pupowl

Edit: I only managed to level her to 22 (kept getting distracted by my boyfriend's game lol), I'll level her more on Friday.
I'm leveling Amygdala again tonight, hoping to get her to max level but I'll see what happens. [B][color=darkviolet]Fobidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [Item=accent: mindless flight] [item=rally] [item=nebula starsilk scarf] [Item=all-seeing eye] [item=frogspawn flyer] [item=lap pupowl] [Color=darkviolet]Edit:[/color] She is now fully leveled! I'll put her stones and stats on tomorrow and she can be my new Portal mage (if her element isn't too weak there...I think Shadow should be strong against the bosses?)
I'm leveling Amygdala again tonight, hoping to get her to max level but I'll see what happens.

Fobidden Portal Drops
Accent: Mindless Flight Rally Nebula Starsilk Scarf All-Seeing Eye Frogspawn Flyer Lap Pupowl

Edit: She is now fully leveled! I'll put her stones and stats on tomorrow and she can be my new Portal mage (if her element isn't too weak there...I think Shadow should be strong against the bosses?)
Earlier today I leveled up 8 fodder dragons that had aged and added them to the Bob Brigade in my den. There are 55 of them now, I'm hoping to have 100 or so by the time the next big dom battle rolls around. I feel like leveling another dragon to 25 while I'm waiting to breed more fodder so over the next few days or so I'll be leveling Annihilation: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58283040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582831/58283040_350.png[/img][/url] I'll see how Amygdala gets along in the Portal. I also stoned and statted a dragon that I bought a while ago who was already at 25, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19692169][color=mediumslateblue]Soma[/color][/url], to be my Portal fighter. [b][color=mediumslateblue]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [item=nebula starsilk scarf] [item=lovebirds dried tea] [item=lovebirds tea cups] [item=lovebirds tea tray] [Item=lovebirds apron] [item=lovebirds apron] [item=lovebirds apron] [item=lovebirds apron] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=strawberry noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [color=mediumslateblue]Edit:[/color] I leveled her up to 17, and got a lot of the Valentines drops (although they're probably worthless with how high the drop rate is)
Earlier today I leveled up 8 fodder dragons that had aged and added them to the Bob Brigade in my den. There are 55 of them now, I'm hoping to have 100 or so by the time the next big dom battle rolls around.

I feel like leveling another dragon to 25 while I'm waiting to breed more fodder so over the next few days or so I'll be leveling Annihilation:
58283040_350.png

I'll see how Amygdala gets along in the Portal. I also stoned and statted a dragon that I bought a while ago who was already at 25, Soma, to be my Portal fighter.

Forbidden Portal Drops
Nebula Starsilk Scarf Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Strawberry Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle

Edit: I leveled her up to 17, and got a lot of the Valentines drops (although they're probably worthless with how high the drop rate is)
Just gonna be leveling [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58283040][color=darkviolet]Annihilation[/color][/url] again tonight. [b][color=darkviolet]Forbidden Portal Drops[/color][/b] [item=adjudicator rings] [item=crimson rogue hood] [item=lovebirds dried tea] [item=lovebirds dried tea] [item=lovebirds tea tray] [item=lovebirds tea tray] [item=lovebirds tea tray] [Item=lovebirds tea cups] [item=lovebirds tea cups] [item=lovebirds apron] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=ferberus] [item=calico ferberus] [item=calico ferberus] [item=spectre wyvern] [item=strawberry noggle] [Item=strawberry noggle] [item=strawberry noggle] [item=strawberry noggle] [item=strawberry noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [Color=darkviolet]Edit:[/color] I leveled her from 17-22, and got a familiar I didn't have and way too many Valentines things (I stopped keeping track after a while)
Just gonna be leveling Annihilation again tonight.

Forbidden Portal Drops
Adjudicator Rings Crimson Rogue Hood Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Tea Tray
Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Apron
Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Ferberus Calico Ferberus
Calico Ferberus Spectre Wyvern Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle
Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle

Edit: I leveled her from 17-22, and got a familiar I didn't have and way too many Valentines things (I stopped keeping track after a while)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13