Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vitali's Warriors [Lineage Project!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 394 395
@TimTurtle

Hi!

Which one of the two did you want to reserve? :)
@TimTurtle

Hi!

Which one of the two did you want to reserve? :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@LunarTwist

What date am i set up to send gargoyle over? I'm sorry, but i seem to have lost track of it...

@LunarTwist

What date am i set up to send gargoyle over? I'm sorry, but i seem to have lost track of it...

QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx

Hello!

You're currently on the pinglist for open slots. Slots won't open until August 1st, since they're all full right now. Once August 1st opens up, I'll ping everyone to fill the next five slots. The earliest Vitali will be ready to nest will be August 16th, so stay tuned! :D
@mxlplyx

Hello!

You're currently on the pinglist for open slots. Slots won't open until August 1st, since they're all full right now. Once August 1st opens up, I'll ping everyone to fill the next five slots. The earliest Vitali will be ready to nest will be August 16th, so stay tuned! :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@LunarTwist

Yay! Thank you!
@LunarTwist

Yay! Thank you!
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@TimTurtle

Hello!

Just checking in since I hadn't heard anything back. Which hatchling did you wan out of the two?
@TimTurtle

Hello!

Just checking in since I hadn't heard anything back. Which hatchling did you wan out of the two?
First Pinglist: @Digimon11, @Aquadrops, @TimTurtle, @linxminx, @VaporWaveDrogon

Second Pinglist: @centipedepaw, @AmaranthineShade, @HoneyedBee, @entropie

Second ping! The new guardian ladies are all trained up and ready to go home! Let me know if you want to adopt any of them!

:)

ALSO - We have our first grandkids! Check out the front page. They're so adorable! <3

I decided as well - for ANY descendants of Vitali (grandkids, great grandkids, etc), I will be happy to train them to level 10 for free! So if you want to take advantage of that, just ping me and let me know! :D
First Pinglist: @Digimon11, @Aquadrops, @TimTurtle, @linxminx, @VaporWaveDrogon

Second Pinglist: @centipedepaw, @AmaranthineShade, @HoneyedBee, @entropie

Second ping! The new guardian ladies are all trained up and ready to go home! Let me know if you want to adopt any of them!

:)

ALSO - We have our first grandkids! Check out the front page. They're so adorable! <3

I decided as well - for ANY descendants of Vitali (grandkids, great grandkids, etc), I will be happy to train them to level 10 for free! So if you want to take advantage of that, just ping me and let me know! :D
@Lunartwist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62524132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625242/62524132_350.png[/img][/url] Can I adopt Acai?
@Lunartwist
62524132_350.png
Can I adopt Acai?
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops

You bet, I'll send her over!

Did you want to stay on the second pinglist for future hatchlings?
@Aquadrops

You bet, I'll send her over!

Did you want to stay on the second pinglist for future hatchlings?
@Lunartwist Yes, I would love to stay on the second pinglist! :D
@Lunartwist Yes, I would love to stay on the second pinglist! :D
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops

Awesome, I'll update the pinglist!

Thanks for taking her home!
@Aquadrops

Awesome, I'll update the pinglist!

Thanks for taking her home!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 394 395