Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | the Wasteland + the Spire [complete]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@withoutwords

Pinglist please. Your writing is so awesome :O
@withoutwords

Pinglist please. Your writing is so awesome :O
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678 added you, and thank you so much for your kind words; I really needed them today. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Tirtouga678 added you, and thank you so much for your kind words; I really needed them today.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
@withoutwords

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to help you in some way :>
@withoutwords

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to help you in some way :>

[center][item=masked harpy] familiar :: [b]new dragon[/b] 16 :: [b]Wildclaw[/b][/center] ------- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61551757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61551757&skin=0&apparel=20836,13080,943,20837,20842,32699,32698,20840,20841&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Where did Dorre come from? We're not sure. When did he get here? No one can remember. Why did Dorre want to join the Keepers? You know, I'm sure he told me, but I can't quite recall. Selective amnesia seems to be contagious around Dorre. He drifts between Plague clans, quietly and impassively tending to his own agenda, and when he moves on, he takes his clanmates' memories along. Why? Yet another mystery attached to this enigmatic 'claw. Whether or not Dorre has any control over the memories he steals is unknown. Is it an ability he must choose to exercise, or has reality itself just deemed him too dangerous to remember? Is he cursed? Was he always like this? The questions are endless, and Dorre answers none of them. Who's Dorre? I don't know a dragon by that name. ------- [center]@Everburn @CleverTrick @IronPen @darkstormyheart @Tirtouga678[/center] ------- [size=2]Not much, but it's something. Honestly, my motivation to write for this has been completely shot this past week. I'm trying, but words just aren't happening, so this is all I can give you guys for now. My sincerest apologies.[/size]
Masked Harpy
familiar :: new dragon
16 :: Wildclaw

dragon?did=61551757&skin=0&apparel=20836,13080,943,20837,20842,32699,32698,20840,20841&xt=dressing.png

Where did Dorre come from? We're not sure. When did he get here? No one can remember.

Why did Dorre want to join the Keepers? You know, I'm sure he told me, but I can't quite recall.

Selective amnesia seems to be contagious around Dorre. He drifts between Plague clans, quietly and impassively tending to his own agenda, and when he moves on, he takes his clanmates' memories along. Why? Yet another mystery attached to this enigmatic 'claw.

Whether or not Dorre has any control over the memories he steals is unknown. Is it an ability he must choose to exercise, or has reality itself just deemed him too dangerous to remember? Is he cursed? Was he always like this? The questions are endless, and Dorre answers none of them.

Who's Dorre? I don't know a dragon by that name.

Not much, but it's something. Honestly, my motivation to write for this has been completely shot this past week. I'm trying, but words just aren't happening, so this is all I can give you guys for now. My sincerest apologies.
It's alright!! Writer's drain is a Thing and it sucks

You're an amazing writer btw :)
It's alright!! Writer's drain is a Thing and it sucks

You're an amazing writer btw :)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Haha, 20 dragons and more for my newest lore and there's still barely anything written! You're fine on having writers block. And yes Agee with Everburn, you're writings great and I've gushed about the dragons bios before!
Haha, 20 dragons and more for my newest lore and there's still barely anything written! You're fine on having writers block. And yes Agee with Everburn, you're writings great and I've gushed about the dragons bios before!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@withoutwords

It's fine! Writer's block is perfectly normal! I've been at a loss for what to write as well >.<

Agreeing with Everburn and IronPen, your writing's great! I particularly liked the last sentence "Who's Dorre? I don't know a dragon by that name", it was really striking and tied the whole post together.
@withoutwords

It's fine! Writer's block is perfectly normal! I've been at a loss for what to write as well >.<

Agreeing with Everburn and IronPen, your writing's great! I particularly liked the last sentence "Who's Dorre? I don't know a dragon by that name", it was really striking and tied the whole post together.

[center][item=hainu's eye] food :: [b]coliseum[/b] plant :: [b]10-20 matches[/b] Nothing much of interest happened while the Watchtower's party was out fighting. The Keepers, on the other hand...[/center] ------- [center][item=ember mouse] 20 :: [b]'find' a dragon[/b] 6 :: [b]guardian[/b][/center] ------- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61604719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61604719&skin=0&apparel=5672,291,290,12268,739,293,1255,292,2601,4003,294,2598,2961&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] The patterns on Wavecrest's hide seem to shift and eddy like currents, rippling like a deadcalm sea, hypnotic and deceptively peaceful. Like the sea, Wavecrest is full of riptides and monsters. Since the breaking of the bond with her first Charge during the cataclysm, Wavecrest has been wandering, testing and prodding at the changes wrought by the uncontrolled magic of the new Wasteland and a freedom few Guardians seem to realize they suddenly have. Wavecrest has a new Charge. One she chose herself. A Charge she personally judged worthy of her protection, not some stranger she'd compelled to protect whether she wants to or not. Wavecrest sees great and terrible things when she looks at Rhiada. She sees blood and grief and pride and power. She sees the future. She will protect it, or she will die trying. ------- [center]@Everburn @CleverTrick @IronPen @darkstormyheart @Tirtouga678[/center] ------- [size=2]I seem to be okay for small things like this, so I'll keep going for now and see how I feel in a week or so. Thanks for sticking with me and being so encouraging, guys![/size]
Hainu's Eye
food :: coliseum
plant :: 10-20 matches

Nothing much of interest happened while the Watchtower's party was out fighting.
The Keepers, on the other hand...

Ember Mouse
20 :: 'find' a dragon
6 :: guardian

dragon?did=61604719&skin=0&apparel=5672,291,290,12268,739,293,1255,292,2601,4003,294,2598,2961&xt=dressing.png

The patterns on Wavecrest's hide seem to shift and eddy like currents, rippling like a deadcalm sea, hypnotic and deceptively peaceful. Like the sea, Wavecrest is full of riptides and monsters.

Since the breaking of the bond with her first Charge during the cataclysm, Wavecrest has been wandering, testing and prodding at the changes wrought by the uncontrolled magic of the new Wasteland and a freedom few Guardians seem to realize they suddenly have.

Wavecrest has a new Charge. One she chose herself. A Charge she personally judged worthy of her protection, not some stranger she'd compelled to protect whether she wants to or not.

Wavecrest sees great and terrible things when she looks at Rhiada. She sees blood and grief and pride and power. She sees the future.

She will protect it, or she will die trying.

I seem to be okay for small things like this, so I'll keep going for now and see how I feel in a week or so. Thanks for sticking with me and being so encouraging, guys!
@withoutwords

She's pretty!!! I love your writing style btw, it really just flows, and it's very poetic!

(I think you had a typo. It's Watchtower instead of Watertower, if I'm not wrong?)
@withoutwords

She's pretty!!! I love your writing style btw, it really just flows, and it's very poetic!

(I think you had a typo. It's Watchtower instead of Watertower, if I'm not wrong?)

More dergs for the Plague Core!
More dergs for the Plague Core!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10