Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | How Lucky am I?
Well, I’m here to figure this out! I’ve been itching to do more coli and have recently discovered the joys of hoardselling and the sheer amount of treasure that can be gained. So, welcome to my own Long Drop Coli Challenge! Here are rules, originally thought up by @/Oria (I think): [quote=Rules] Rules 1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm! 2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after. 3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding. 4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get. 5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder) [/quote] And with that, I’m starting at the Training Fields! Time to get this hibden items I hoardsold in my first week!
Well, I’m here to figure this out! I’ve been itching to do more coli and have recently discovered the joys of hoardselling and the sheer amount of treasure that can be gained. So, welcome to my own Long Drop Coli Challenge!

Here are rules, originally thought up by @/Oria (I think):

Rules wrote:
Rules
1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm!

2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after.

3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding.

4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get.

5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder)

And with that, I’m starting at the Training Fields! Time to get this hibden items I hoardsold in my first week!
6klg2iF.png
[quote=Training Fields] [b]Long Drip:[/b] [item=Frosted Violets]x99 [b]Notable Drops:[/b] [columns] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [nextcol] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment]x2 [nextcol] [item=Anticipate]x2 [nextcol] [item=Ruby Webwing] [nextcol] [item=Chipskink]x2 [/columns] [columns] [item=Death's-Head Stag] [nextcol] [item=Coral Carpenter] [nextcol] [item=Primrose Mith]x4 [nextcol] [item=Satin Pocketmouse] [nextcol] [item=Leafy Pack]x16 [/columns] [columns] [item=Bumble Crate] [nextcol] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [nextcol] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [nextcol] [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [nextcol] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [/columns] [columns] [item=Green Lace Ribbons] [nextcol] [item=Minor Health Potion]x13 [nextcol] [item=Scratch] [nextcol] [item=Pestilential Slash] [nextcol] [item=Enfeeble] [nextcol] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [/columns] [columns] [item=Might Fragment] [nextcol] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [/columns] [/quote]
Training Fields wrote:
Long Drip:

Frosted Violets x99

Notable Drops:

Unhatched Earth Egg

Magical Acuity Fragment x2

Anticipate x2

Ruby Webwing

Chipskink x2

Death's-Head Stag

Coral Carpenter

Primrose Mith x4