Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Story Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My apologies for the continued mix-ups. My organization this year is extremely lacking.
My apologies for the continued mix-ups. My organization this year is extremely lacking.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@LordTalos It is unlikely. My interest in FR has been severely lacking and I barely maintained enough activity to bring the contest to a close more crash landing than proper close, but eh. I'm glad you enjoyed it regardless, but someone else will likely have to run it next year.
@LordTalos It is unlikely. My interest in FR has been severely lacking and I barely maintained enough activity to bring the contest to a close more crash landing than proper close, but eh. I'm glad you enjoyed it regardless, but someone else will likely have to run it next year.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@Disillusionist Ah thank you! I was really pleased with how that story turned out :) (And I finally got him~ and he's beautiful :D Hope your project's going well!)

@RaikuKawisa Sorry to hear that! Thanks very much for running the contest this year anyway, I really enjoyed it. Hope future endeavors treat you well!
@Disillusionist Ah thank you! I was really pleased with how that story turned out :) (And I finally got him~ and he's beautiful :D Hope your project's going well!)

@RaikuKawisa Sorry to hear that! Thanks very much for running the contest this year anyway, I really enjoyed it. Hope future endeavors treat you well!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@RaikuKawisa Considering that things are pretty hectic right now, I think you did very well! I've joined user-run events (on various sites) where the hosts just ran out on us, so I appreciate your finishing the event. Thank you again for your time and hard work and for giving us a place to share our stories. Stay safe, and I hope things go well for you! [emoji=flowering tree size=1]
@RaikuKawisa Considering that things are pretty hectic right now, I think you did very well! I've joined user-run events (on various sites) where the hosts just ran out on us, so I appreciate your finishing the event. Thank you again for your time and hard work and for giving us a place to share our stories. Stay safe, and I hope things go well for you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@/everyone I'm so sorry I wasnt more active as a judge, I don't think I was notified when the contest began and the contest slipped my mind :((
@/everyone I'm so sorry I wasnt more active as a judge, I don't think I was notified when the contest began and the contest slipped my mind :((
sig wip :)
@mikrokosmos Thats on me. You did great helping me get things set up.
@mikrokosmos Thats on me. You did great helping me get things set up.
@RaikuKawisa Hi there! Sorry to bother you again, but I just wanted to check -- the badges for Participant and Second Place (all categories) look the same to me. Are the images correct? EDIT: Forgot to ping @CatchyEarwyrm19, the artist. Maybe it's just me?? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675104325403410444/691910113669283870/Finished-Participant.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675104325403410444/691910145009123350/Finished-2nd.png[/img]
@RaikuKawisa Hi there! Sorry to bother you again, but I just wanted to check -- the badges for Participant and Second Place (all categories) look the same to me. Are the images correct?

EDIT: Forgot to ping @CatchyEarwyrm19, the artist. Maybe it's just me??

Finished-Participant.pngFinished-2nd.png
@Disillusionist I apologize if the badges look to similar to one another! I don't work on images that small very often. I intended the badges to have a shiny outline with color based on where you placed

Participant - light green

3rd - bronze

2nd - silver

1st - gold

Grand - rainbow colored
@Disillusionist I apologize if the badges look to similar to one another! I don't work on images that small very often. I intended the badges to have a shiny outline with color based on where you placed

Participant - light green

3rd - bronze

2nd - silver

1st - gold

Grand - rainbow colored
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@CatchyEarwyrm19 I see! I'd noticed the gold and copper borders on the other badges, but the difference between the silver and light green ones is a bit too fine for me to distinguish. Thought I was going loopy there for a while. x'D Thanks for clarifying!
@CatchyEarwyrm19 I see! I'd noticed the gold and copper borders on the other badges, but the difference between the silver and light green ones is a bit too fine for me to distinguish. Thought I was going loopy there for a while. x'D Thanks for clarifying!
Np! Sorry for not making it easier to see!
Np! Sorry for not making it easier to see!
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10