Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eerie's 100 Hatchlings Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU'RE FAT SHAMING THE SNAPPER EYE-
IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU'RE FAT SHAMING THE SNAPPER EYE-
1f57908efcf4fb8364ced2fb1e18e993.gif09666218b40564dd04e5edb811799eaf.gif326cb56db5de09b8d223bc7121a7f8e5.gif
"the forth and much bigger egg rocks over and a much bigger baby dragon comes rolling out the egg nearly crumbling his small sisters"
"the forth and much bigger egg rocks over and a much bigger baby dragon comes rolling out the egg nearly crumbling his small sisters"
1f57908efcf4fb8364ced2fb1e18e993.gif09666218b40564dd04e5edb811799eaf.gif326cb56db5de09b8d223bc7121a7f8e5.gif
@MoonJin
xD I is not fat shaming him! I was just putting it as Fae are much, much smaller then Snapper dragons so as in eggs the Snapper egg would be bigger + as a hatchling.
@MoonJin
xD I is not fat shaming him! I was just putting it as Fae are much, much smaller then Snapper dragons so as in eggs the Snapper egg would be bigger + as a hatchling.
[center][b]@TheNightsSecret :[/b] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/c079b3dcd1188a1a1529d13a0005656d/tenor.gif[/img][/center]
[center]I will takes the snapper [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/CDoxe35inxhfO/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Where he shall be loved and accepted.[/b][/center]
I will takes the snapper

giphy.gif
Where he shall be loved and accepted.
Eerie's offspring are ready to adopt, click link in NEWS to see who to ready to be adopted.
Eerie's offspring are ready to adopt, click link in NEWS to see who to ready to be adopted.
@TheNightsSecret

I'd love a ping ^^
@TheNightsSecret

I'd love a ping ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat
Sweet, will add you to the pinglist. :)
@MeKat
Sweet, will add you to the pinglist. :)
[center] Eerie is wandering along on the branches of tree's in the Tangled woods, but hears a bang and a dark poof cloud, she runs along the tree branch to where it is and see's a male dark colored Skydancer with a book in his hands with a startled face as one of his dark magic spells went wrong. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56800168] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568002/56800168_350.png[/img] [/url] Eerie looks down at him from on her tree branch as the Skydancer he wipes his face and throws his book down with anger, he does not understand why he cannot do this spell he has tried so many times! Eerie slightly startled and ducks as the book goes over her and branch she is on into the bush behind her, she looks up and the now anger Skydancer dragon for a moment before flying down to the book and see's it is about dark magic, she has heard of dark magic and everyone has said to stay away from it but she was curious about it. Eerie takes a wee while shoving the book outside the bush and flops down on it to rest but looks up and see's the Skydancer is looking down at her who know is alot more calmer and very curious of why this little Fae was moving his book, Eerie looks up at him slightly nervous and stands up, *I was passing though and saw your book was in the bush so I thought i'd try give it back to you*, she says, the Skydancer picks up his book with Eerie still on it, *Hmm.. Thank you*, he says, Eerie gripping onto the book as it move's looks at him now eye level, she nods her head, she is about to fly off but stops and looks back the strange dragon, *Who are you?*, she asks before speaking again, *I have never seen you here before*, the Skydancer looks at the little Fae dragon on his book, *My name is Crowley, I am traveling trying to find the missing piece in this book for a spell..*, he looks down now feeling like giving up as he has look far and wide but the missing part, Eerie looks down at the book she is on and she has sworn she has seen this book before with a spooky dragon selling dark stuff in his stand, she looks up at Crowley, *I might know someone who has this book*, she says before flying off starting to go back to her clan but stops and looks back at Crowley, *Come on follow me*, she says before flying off again, Crowley grabs his books and puts them in his bag before running after the very Quick Fae dragon, Eerie see's he is following her, *Oh I forgot my name is Eerie*, she says with a slight smile. The pair get's to the clan's camp ground and walk up to a stand with a spooky looking dragon behind it, he looks up and see's the pair, *hmm...*, he says, Crowley looks at Eerie before looking at the more stranger dragon then himself and takes his book out showing it the the dragon, *Do you have a book like this?*, he asks, the spooky dragon raises and eye before turning his back looking for something for a moment before turning back with the book on the page where it shows the full spell but shuts it quickly with a small smirk, *You have seen it, I want 50,000 treasure for it!*, he says, Crowley and Eerie look at each other before looking back at the spooky dragon, Crowley looks into his bag and only has 30,000, he looks up, *I only have 30,000*, he says the spooky dragon turns his back not interested, Crowley panics slightly needing this book, *I will give you my book and 30,000!*, he says, the spooky dragon turns his head round thinking for a moment, it is the best deal he has gotten for it and he could pretend it is the same book... he nods head and the trade is done! Eerie is flying next to Crowley as he scans the book happy that is is all there including the spell and a few others he was missing, Eerie stops flying for a moment as comes to land on a branch near a stream running though the camp's ground to rest, Crowley looks up from the book and see's Eerie resting on the branch, he lays down near her, *Thank you...*, he pauses and looks right at her, *This means so much to me, is there anything I could do to give back?*, Eerie shakes her head, *It is alright, glad I could help*, she smile alittle then looks down at the book, *C.. could you teach me some dark magic?*, she asks, Crowley looks up surprise as no one ever wants to learn such thing but nods his head alittle and puts his special book away and gets another book out about dark magic, Eerie fly's down next to him and he talks about dark magic. Hours have passed since the two started talking, Eerie gives a small yawn and blinks her eyes a couple of times, *Mmm, I should really should get some sleep*, she says as he stands up moving her body as it is abit stiff from laying down for so long, Crowley looks up from reading the part and see's it is is dark out now, he stands up as well putting his book away hiding a yawn, Eerie jumps up to a branch then another branch, *You don't have anywhere to stay?*, she asks him, Crowley shakes his head alittle, *No, but I will be fine I should start heading back to my clan*, Eerie alittle sad he has to go back so fast looks down for a moment before looking back up at him, *It is nearly midnight, come you can stay in my den for the rest of the night then leave in the morning?* she asks hoping he would say yes, Crowley signs, he should go back to his clan but he does really like Eerie, he thinks for a moment then nods his head, Eerie flutters her wings happily before flying up and the pair go to her den to rest for the night. The morning comes and Eerie wakes up and realizes she is not in her den at all but rather the nesting grounds and see's she is on a nest of 3 eggs! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Eerie cannot remember how she got here looks up as Crowley walks in with some bugs for her to eat, he puts them down next to her and see's the 3 eggs of his and Eerie's, Eerie sits up and grabs a bug and munches on it not realizing how hungry she is, *Thank you*, she says as she carries on eating the rest of the bugs, Crowley nods his head alittle and puts his paw gently on each of the eggs placing a dark mark on each egg sorted naming them before looking back at Eerie as she finishes her last bug, *I have to leave, I must go back to my clan now*, he says, Eerie licks her mouth and feels alittle sad he has to leave but remembers he said he had to leave, she looks up at him, *It is alright, you may go back to your clan*, she pauses and looks at the 3 eggs seeing the three strange marks on the eggs, she looks up and see's Crowley already leaving the nesting grounds, she frowns alittle and gets off her nest and runs after him and just see's him turning into a crow with dark magic and flying off. Eerie stands there for a moment before one of the other nesting she-dragon's boops her shoulder, *Eerie dear?*, she says alittle worried, Eerie looks up and see's the she-dragon's worried face, *I am alright*, the she-dragon smiles alittle at her before walking off to her nest, Eerie looks back once more and see's he is not there anymore and signs alittle before going back to her nest. ----- [b]Pinglist[/b] @TwistedEerie @GoldenRidge @VeranaStorm @WolfprintsSC @LoveMqze, @QuartzDragons @DrakoTheDragon @FishHasOpinions @Quillen @SpacePirate314 @Arwain @FinnFantastic @HoneyB19 @Yawmi @MeKat Eerie is on another nest, thanks to Quillen for her next mate Crowley, I got a few things of his personality into the lore, hope it sounds ok? Hope everyone enjoys this bit of lore. :) [/center]
Eerie is wandering along on the branches of tree's in the Tangled woods, but hears a bang and a dark poof cloud, she runs along the tree branch to where it is and see's a male dark colored Skydancer with a book in his hands with a startled face as one of his dark magic spells went wrong.

56800168_350.png

Eerie looks down at him from on her tree branch as the Skydancer he wipes his face and throws his book down with anger, he does not understand why he cannot do this spell he has tried so many times!

Eerie slightly startled and ducks as the book goes over her and branch she is on into the bush behind her, she looks up and the now anger Skydancer dragon for a moment before flying down to the book and see's it is about dark magic, she has heard of dark magic and everyone has said to stay away from it but she was curious about it.

Eerie takes a wee while shoving the book outside the bush and flops down on it to rest but looks up and see's the Skydancer is looking down at her who know is alot more calmer and very curious of why this little Fae was moving his book, Eerie looks up at him slightly nervous and stands up, *I was passing though and saw your book was in the bush so I thought i'd try give it back to you*, she says, the Skydancer picks up his book with Eerie still on it, *Hmm.. Thank you*, he says, Eerie gripping onto the book as it move's looks at him now eye level, she nods her head, she is about to fly off but stops and looks back the strange dragon, *Who are you?*, she asks before speaking again, *I have never seen you here before*, the Skydancer looks at the little Fae dragon on his book, *My name is Crowley, I am traveling trying to find the missing piece in this book for a spell..*, he looks down now feeling like giving up as he has look far and wide but the missing part, Eerie looks down at the book she is on and she has sworn she has seen this book before with a spooky dragon selling dark stuff in his stand, she looks up at Crowley, *I might know someone who has this book*, she says before flying off starting to go back to her clan but stops and looks back at Crowley, *Come on follow me*, she says before flying off again, Crowley grabs his books and puts them in his bag before running after the very Quick Fae dragon, Eerie see's he is following her, *Oh I forgot my name is Eerie*, she says with a slight smile.

The pair get's to the clan's camp ground and walk up to a stand with a spooky looking dragon behind it, he looks up and see's the pair, *hmm...*, he says, Crowley looks at Eerie before looking at the more stranger dragon then himself and takes his book out showing it the the dragon, *Do you have a book like this?*, he asks, the spooky dragon raises and eye before turning his back looking for something for a moment before turning back with the book on the page where it shows the full spell but shuts it quickly with a small smirk, *You have seen it, I want 50,000 treasure for it!*, he says, Crowley and Eerie look at each other before looking back at the spooky dragon, Crowley looks into his bag and only has 30,000, he looks up, *I only have 30,000*, he says the spooky dragon turns his back not interested, Crowley panics slightly needing this book, *I will give you my book and 30,000!*, he says, the spooky dragon turns his head round thinking for a moment, it is the best deal he has gotten for it and he could pretend it is the same book... he nods head and the trade is done!

Eerie is flying next to Crowley as he scans the book happy that is is all there including the spell and a few others he was missing, Eerie stops flying for a moment as comes to land on a branch near a stream running though the camp's ground to rest, Crowley looks up from the book and see's Eerie resting on the branch, he lays down near her, *Thank you...*, he pauses and looks right at her, *This means so much to me, is there anything I could do to give back?*, Eerie shakes her head, *It is alright, glad I could help*, she smile alittle then looks down at the book, *C.. could you teach me some dark magic?*, she asks, Crowley looks up surprise as no one ever wants to learn such thing but nods his head alittle and puts his special book away and gets another book out about dark magic, Eerie fly's down next to him and he talks about dark magic.

Hours have passed since the two started talking, Eerie gives a small yawn and blinks her eyes a couple of times, *Mmm, I should really should get some sleep*, she says as he stands up moving her body as it is abit stiff from laying down for so long, Crowley looks up from reading the part and see's it is is dark out now, he stands up as well putting his book away hiding a yawn, Eerie jumps up to a branch then another branch, *You don't have anywhere to stay?*, she asks him, Crowley shakes his head alittle, *No, but I will be fine I should start heading back to my clan*, Eerie alittle sad he has to go back so fast looks down for a moment before looking back up at him, *It is nearly midnight, come you can stay in my den for the rest of the night then leave in the morning?* she asks hoping he would say yes, Crowley signs, he should go back to his clan but he does really like Eerie, he thinks for a moment then nods his head, Eerie flutters her wings happily before flying up and the pair go to her den to rest for the night.

The morning comes and Eerie wakes up and realizes she is not in her den at all but rather the nesting grounds and see's she is on a nest of 3 eggs!

3healthy_0dead.png

Eerie cannot remember how she got here looks up as Crowley walks in with some bugs for her to eat, he puts them down next to her and see's the 3 eggs of his and Eerie's, Eerie sits up and grabs a bug and munches on it not realizing how hungry she is, *Thank you*, she says as she carries on eating the rest of the bugs, Crowley nods his head alittle and puts his paw gently on each of the eggs placing a dark mark on each egg sorted naming them before looking back at Eerie as she finishes her last bug, *I have to leave, I must go back to my clan now*, he says, Eerie licks her mouth and feels alittle sad he has to leave but remembers he said he had to leave, she looks up at him, *It is alright, you may go back to your clan*, she pauses and looks at the 3 eggs seeing the three strange marks on the eggs, she looks up and see's Crowley already leaving the nesting grounds, she frowns alittle and gets off her nest and runs after him and just see's him turning into a crow with dark magic and flying off.

Eerie stands there for a moment before one of the other nesting she-dragon's boops her shoulder, *Eerie dear?*, she says alittle worried, Eerie looks up and see's the she-dragon's worried face, *I am alright*, the she-dragon smiles alittle at her before walking off to her nest, Eerie looks back once more and see's he is not there anymore and signs alittle before going back to her nest.

Pinglist
@TwistedEerie @GoldenRidge @VeranaStorm @WolfprintsSC @LoveMqze, @QuartzDragons @DrakoTheDragon @FishHasOpinions @Quillen @SpacePirate314 @Arwain @FinnFantastic @HoneyB19 @Yawmi @MeKat

Eerie is on another nest, thanks to Quillen for her next mate Crowley, I got a few things of his personality into the lore, hope it sounds ok?

Hope everyone enjoys this bit of lore. :)
It was delightful! I look forward to seeing what hatches :)
It was delightful! I look forward to seeing what hatches :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17