Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fire Primal Permababy Breeding Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
@Xeriau Can I be added to the pinglist? :)
@Xeriau Can I be added to the pinglist? :)
@Werther Of course :3
@Werther Of course :3

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Eehhh they take so long to be able to breed eh

But Mana grew up so that’s something
Eehhh they take so long to be able to breed eh

But Mana grew up so that’s something

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Xeriau woah, good luck with this! Add me to the pinglist :D
@Xeriau woah, good luck with this! Add me to the pinglist :D
3YAN1tx.png
fOzY5fQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
rainbow-lesbian-mottled-heckin-lesbian.png
tg462CC.png
Alright!
Alright!

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Strella @Iaolii @ThePotatoShiba @Werther
Just a quick update, I expanded my lair and bought four more dragons for the challenge. Only thing is that Mana and Miso’s offspring cannot breed together. ;-;
link
@Strella @Iaolii @ThePotatoShiba @Werther
Just a quick update, I expanded my lair and bought four more dragons for the challenge. Only thing is that Mana and Miso’s offspring cannot breed together. ;-;
link

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
;o;
;o;
:3

Also plz don’t mind the fact that all of their names start with M and have 4(or 5) letters in it.
I’m also gonna level some fodder to get rid of them, then I can slowly empty out my Hibden, so I can put dragons there so I can hatch my nests so I can get ready to breed the spirals.

Also each pair’s offspring will only have one name so I can easily pick them apart.
:3

Also plz don’t mind the fact that all of their names start with M and have 4(or 5) letters in it.
I’m also gonna level some fodder to get rid of them, then I can slowly empty out my Hibden, so I can put dragons there so I can hatch my nests so I can get ready to breed the spirals.

Also each pair’s offspring will only have one name so I can easily pick them apart.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@Strella @Iaolii @ThePotatoShiba @Werther @Lyasa

Hey guys I made a self-editing pinglist! Can ya add yourself to it when ya want to be pinged? This is just an easier way to do a pinglist. Also it may not work idk why tho i will try and fix it
@Strella @Iaolii @ThePotatoShiba @Werther @Lyasa

Hey guys I made a self-editing pinglist! Can ya add yourself to it when ya want to be pinged? This is just an easier way to do a pinglist. Also it may not work idk why tho i will try and fix it

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
It doesn't seem to be working for me ;-;
It doesn't seem to be working for me ;-;
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 3 4 5