Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | We raised 7kg to gift a dream dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Added 100g!
Added 100g!
Added 200g!
Added 200g!
Added 100g!
Added 100g!
@FallenEclipse @iiSwizzle @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @kunikida @nekosysteme @GuardianDragonak Guuuuyys!! Someone just donated the last 900g!! I’m off to find a dream dragon right now! I’ll edit this post with the scry [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@FallenEclipse @iiSwizzle @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @kunikida @nekosysteme @GuardianDragonak

Guuuuyys!! Someone just donated the last 900g!! I’m off to find a dream dragon right now! I’ll edit this post with the scry
Oh my!! So nice :) Can't wait to see it!
Oh my!! So nice :) Can't wait to see it!
wow, awesome! i don't have a dream dragon (and i can't enter myself), but i hope whoever you choose is happy about it!
wow, awesome! i don't have a dream dragon (and i can't enter myself), but i hope whoever you choose is happy about it!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I have a mosaic Gaoler gene if you want it...
I have a mosaic Gaoler gene if you want it...
she/her|artist|FR+1
@origamicrane

That’s alright, I’ve already raised the 7kg, but thanks for the offer!
@origamicrane

That’s alright, I’ve already raised the 7kg, but thanks for the offer!
GIFTS!!

(pinglist for those who wanted a notif for gifting time!, minus those already pinged in this post) @FallenEclipse @iiSwizzle @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @nekosysteme

(pinglist for those who submitted dream dragons!, minus those already pinged in this post) @furyan @deathphoenix @trafa1garlaw @sumatra @zlhzlh @hobihobi @origamicrane @shivermetimbers @veldrusara @giraffe01

Sorry if I’ve pinged you twice by accident!

@galaxanova 's dream dragon won the random pick and will receive Starmap and Constellation!

@closetcreep @kunikida @cheddargoblin @nightmare10 @kitanya
Everyone who has donated 200g+ now has all of their gems back, plus 100g each!

This still leaves 1.5k gems though, doesn’t it? Back to the random number generator!

@pollyanna0015 has won the last dream dragon gift! I have enough left to buy a Breed Change: Pearlcatcher, Skink, and Opal for you!

Congratulations to the winners! I am buying your gifts and sending gems now!
GIFTS!!

(pinglist for those who wanted a notif for gifting time!, minus those already pinged in this post) @FallenEclipse @iiSwizzle @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @nekosysteme

(pinglist for those who submitted dream dragons!, minus those already pinged in this post) @furyan @deathphoenix @trafa1garlaw @sumatra @zlhzlh @hobihobi @origamicrane @shivermetimbers @veldrusara @giraffe01

Sorry if I’ve pinged you twice by accident!

@galaxanova 's dream dragon won the random pick and will receive Starmap and Constellation!

@closetcreep @kunikida @cheddargoblin @nightmare10 @kitanya
Everyone who has donated 200g+ now has all of their gems back, plus 100g each!

This still leaves 1.5k gems though, doesn’t it? Back to the random number generator!

@pollyanna0015 has won the last dream dragon gift! I have enough left to buy a Breed Change: Pearlcatcher, Skink, and Opal for you!

Congratulations to the winners! I am buying your gifts and sending gems now!
Yay! Congrats to the people getting genes! :D
Yay! Congrats to the people getting genes! :D
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7