Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Hatchling Hunger Games!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
i cant believe she died twice in one day! what bad luck kgjfngkj
i cant believe she died twice in one day! what bad luck kgjfngkj
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
Supernova | District 11 | Shadow | Wildclaw

Supernova wanders off in the morning, heading deeper into the forest to find his nest once more. As he's going, however, a drop of bubble-gum hits his head, nearly knocking him out.

He moves on, dizzy but conscious and finally reaches his nest. There, he curls up, going over his plans. They had been altered by the fall of tributes. Tevra and several others were gone, and now he just needed to select his chosen foes.

Eidolon, as usual, was his most immediate threat, constantly training, but they also relied entirely on brute strength, while he preferred to take advantage of his cleverness and intelligence. Many of them were absolutely pointless, and were no real threat to his power.

Gumshoe, Solace and Jeyun were dangerous what with Gumshoe's sudden interest in winning and the other two were practiced already, on each other. His latest spear set were all solidified by now, and he knew that he had to be ready, aiming them onto the ground for path-crossers. Finally, he slept.
Supernova | District 11 | Shadow | Wildclaw

Supernova wanders off in the morning, heading deeper into the forest to find his nest once more. As he's going, however, a drop of bubble-gum hits his head, nearly knocking him out.

He moves on, dizzy but conscious and finally reaches his nest. There, he curls up, going over his plans. They had been altered by the fall of tributes. Tevra and several others were gone, and now he just needed to select his chosen foes.

Eidolon, as usual, was his most immediate threat, constantly training, but they also relied entirely on brute strength, while he preferred to take advantage of his cleverness and intelligence. Many of them were absolutely pointless, and were no real threat to his power.

Gumshoe, Solace and Jeyun were dangerous what with Gumshoe's sudden interest in winning and the other two were practiced already, on each other. His latest spear set were all solidified by now, and he knew that he had to be ready, aiming them onto the ground for path-crossers. Finally, he slept.
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
Um well I’m just gonna mix today’s with yesterday’s...
|Dreamscale|Arcane|Pearlcatcher|District 2|
ugh, what was I thinking!? I had no chance and now she probably thinks I’m weird... Dreamscale’s hip was really sore. And he wasn’t shy about keeping his anger and ambition in his gaze. Come on Dreamscale. You’re smart. You are Arcane after all. I’ll come up with something... and everyone will be impressed with me then.... (he thinks everyone, but he mainly means Arslan, his sisters, and his parents). The next day, Dreamscale played hide and seek with a group, including Arslan.
After their game ended he saw Arslan heading off. Ahh! What do I do what do I do...? Dreamscale took a mental inhale as he called after her, deciding to play it cool. “See you around Arslan” He thought he heard her turn around, but he kept flying the other way, as he did not want the goodbye to last any longer.
@Kijauni
Um well I’m just gonna mix today’s with yesterday’s...
|Dreamscale|Arcane|Pearlcatcher|District 2|
ugh, what was I thinking!? I had no chance and now she probably thinks I’m weird... Dreamscale’s hip was really sore. And he wasn’t shy about keeping his anger and ambition in his gaze. Come on Dreamscale. You’re smart. You are Arcane after all. I’ll come up with something... and everyone will be impressed with me then.... (he thinks everyone, but he mainly means Arslan, his sisters, and his parents). The next day, Dreamscale played hide and seek with a group, including Arslan.
After their game ended he saw Arslan heading off. Ahh! What do I do what do I do...? Dreamscale took a mental inhale as he called after her, deciding to play it cool. “See you around Arslan” He thought he heard her turn around, but he kept flying the other way, as he did not want the goodbye to last any longer.
@Kijauni
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
@3idolon @Farwalker @Yeezy13 @Alurayune @GuardParade @Avrap @Peyp @kermes @BoulderEnder @dadminkestler @Evbay @sockmonkeygerald @TheDeathseer @Kijauni @Dalilah @vanillaicecream1 @CinamonPizza @TripKatt13 @mintea00 @dransnake

Just another night in the ~Danger Zone~

Simulator Results: Night 4

NEBULOSA, RAZZLES, ARSLAN, SOLACE, and EIDOLON make camp together. Their loud chattering goes on for hours and can be heard even from quite a distance away. Eventually, EIDOLON is the only one left awake. He looks up at the sky, feeling a little homesick.

ARSLAN wakes up to the pleasant discovery that a sponsor has sent her a first-aid kit.

SUPERNOVA questions why he’s even here, and if anything he’s done so far matters.

DANNY and JELLO spend the quieter hours of the evening talking about the games and the friends they’ve made so far.

RARITY finds a clearing with a single, large tree adorned with candied pink leaves standing in the middle of it. She dubs it, “Camp RARITY” and dedicates herself to decorating it.

It seems someone is responding well to GUMSHOE’s new strategy, as halfway through the night he receives a gift filled to the brim slime bombs and glitter bombs. Whether anyone was similarly impressed by his lack to get a fire going, however, has yet to be seen.

JEYUN counts her lucky stars when she receives a first aid kit from a sponsor. She’s still in the running for victor.

SEPTUMBRA wanders through the darkness. She swore she knew the layout of the arena by now, but she’s also pretty sure she’s passed the same tree at least ten times now. After another hour of frustration, she finally admits she’s totally disoriented. She tries to make herself a campfire, at least, but there isn’t any suitable fuel around.

DREAMSCALE has trouble sleeping, his mind replaying the events of the last two days over and over. He worries that he’s somehow made a mistake in his new friendship with ARSLAN.
At the end of Night 4, no tributes have fallen. Good job, Tributes!
No one has been weakened by the events of Night 4.
Tributes with one life left:Jello, Nebulosa, Supernova, Jeyun, Danny, Razzles, Rarity, Dreamscale, Solace.
Tributes with three lives left: Arslan, Septumbra.

Okay maybe I ship Dreamscale and Arslan too…
@3idolon @Farwalker @Yeezy13 @Alurayune @GuardParade @Avrap @Peyp @kermes @BoulderEnder @dadminkestler @Evbay @sockmonkeygerald @TheDeathseer @Kijauni @Dalilah @vanillaicecream1 @CinamonPizza @TripKatt13 @mintea00 @dransnake

Just another night in the ~Danger Zone~

Simulator Results: Night 4

NEBULOSA, RAZZLES, ARSLAN, SOLACE, and EIDOLON make camp together. Their loud chattering goes on for hours and can be heard even from quite a distance away. Eventually, EIDOLON is the only one left awake. He looks up at the sky, feeling a little homesick.

ARSLAN wakes up to the pleasant discovery that a sponsor has sent her a first-aid kit.

SUPERNOVA questions why he’s even here, and if anything he’s done so far matters.

DANNY and JELLO spend the quieter hours of the evening talking about the games and the friends they’ve made so far.

RARITY finds a clearing with a single, large tree adorned with candied pink leaves standing in the middle of it. She dubs it, “Camp RARITY” and dedicates herself to decorating it.

It seems someone is responding well to GUMSHOE’s new strategy, as halfway through the night he receives a gift filled to the brim slime bombs and glitter bombs. Whether anyone was similarly impressed by his lack to get a fire going, however, has yet to be seen.

JEYUN counts her lucky stars when she receives a first aid kit from a sponsor. She’s still in the running for victor.

SEPTUMBRA wanders through the darkness. She swore she knew the layout of the arena by now, but she’s also pretty sure she’s passed the same tree at least ten times now. After another hour of frustration, she finally admits she’s totally disoriented. She tries to make herself a campfire, at least, but there isn’t any suitable fuel around.

DREAMSCALE has trouble sleeping, his mind replaying the events of the last two days over and over. He worries that he’s somehow made a mistake in his new friendship with ARSLAN.
At the end of Night 4, no tributes have fallen. Good job, Tributes!
No one has been weakened by the events of Night 4.
Tributes with one life left:Jello, Nebulosa, Supernova, Jeyun, Danny, Razzles, Rarity, Dreamscale, Solace.
Tributes with three lives left: Arslan, Septumbra.

Okay maybe I ship Dreamscale and Arslan too…
ChALanJ.png
Why has Danny not died even once yet, while others have died back to back some days? Does RNG have favorites?
Why has Danny not died even once yet, while others have died back to back some days? Does RNG have favorites?
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@rhapsodicDream

Septumbra | District 9 | Wind | Ridgeback

Day 4

Umbra and a few others play a fun game of hide-and-seek. Soon it is Umbra's turn to be the seeker. She closes her eyes and hides in a bush while the others run off to hide.
"One... two... three..." she counts, her lime-green eyes tightly shut. A few moments later she shouts "Thirty! Ready or not... here I come!" As she races off to find her friends she trips over something. "Ow!" she exclaims. She looks down to examine the object... it's a gift from a sponsor!

Don't forget to stay hydrated! read a note attached to the gift. The basket the note came in, however, contains a few bottles of fresh water. "Thank you!" Umbra shouts to the sky, hoping the sponsor is watching the Sugar Games right now and can hear her.

The note to stay hydrated stayed fresh in her mind as she continued playing with her friends. After a while though she got bored and split off to find some resources.

Night 4

Umbra wanders through the darkness looking for a place to set up camp. She swore she knew the layout of the candy arena by now, but seems to be passing the same tree over and over again.

She finally admits to herself she is absolutely and totally lost, though she finds a secluded spot and settles down to start a campfire. At least she tries to, there's no good fuel around.

More to come later?
@rhapsodicDream

Septumbra | District 9 | Wind | Ridgeback

Day 4

Umbra and a few others play a fun game of hide-and-seek. Soon it is Umbra's turn to be the seeker. She closes her eyes and hides in a bush while the others run off to hide.
"One... two... three..." she counts, her lime-green eyes tightly shut. A few moments later she shouts "Thirty! Ready or not... here I come!" As she races off to find her friends she trips over something. "Ow!" she exclaims. She looks down to examine the object... it's a gift from a sponsor!

Don't forget to stay hydrated! read a note attached to the gift. The basket the note came in, however, contains a few bottles of fresh water. "Thank you!" Umbra shouts to the sky, hoping the sponsor is watching the Sugar Games right now and can hear her.

The note to stay hydrated stayed fresh in her mind as she continued playing with her friends. After a while though she got bored and split off to find some resources.

Night 4

Umbra wanders through the darkness looking for a place to set up camp. She swore she knew the layout of the candy arena by now, but seems to be passing the same tree over and over again.

She finally admits to herself she is absolutely and totally lost, though she finds a secluded spot and settles down to start a campfire. At least she tries to, there's no good fuel around.

More to come later?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Avrap Well, Danny is down to one life, but it's true that he has been holding onto it for a while. Same thing for Jello.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that code must be assigning stats or keeping track of something, because it really doesn't feel completely random. Of course, it could just be that having tributes in triplicate just causes it to be weird.
@Avrap Well, Danny is down to one life, but it's true that he has been holding onto it for a while. Same thing for Jello.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that code must be assigning stats or keeping track of something, because it really doesn't feel completely random. Of course, it could just be that having tributes in triplicate just causes it to be weird.
ChALanJ.png
Haha i go from reading the plague hunger games where there’s 7 tributes left on day 3, and then I go to this thread and pretty much start writing a kindergarten romance... ahhh life is great.
Haha i go from reading the plague hunger games where there’s 7 tributes left on day 3, and then I go to this thread and pretty much start writing a kindergarten romance... ahhh life is great.
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
|Dreamscale|Is|Slowly|Getting|Over|Chocolate|
come on plot convenience, keep helping me out here

Dreamscale sighed as he stared up at the night sky. He was trying to think of a plan, but he couldn’t stop thinking about how he had screwed up and made a total fool of himself with Arslan. She probably thinks I’m so weird now... ugh Dreamscale gave a frustrated snort to the ground. And, you only have one life left, so if you look for her then you’ll probably get nocked out. At least Arslan has all her lives. I hope she’s feeling okay. Hopefully she’s happy and sleeping well. “Goodnight Arslan, I hope you are okay” he said, though he knew she could not hear. Then, Dreamscale put his face in his paws and began to cry. His muffled sniffles were heard only passing creatures of the night.
|Dreamscale|Is|Slowly|Getting|Over|Chocolate|
come on plot convenience, keep helping me out here

Dreamscale sighed as he stared up at the night sky. He was trying to think of a plan, but he couldn’t stop thinking about how he had screwed up and made a total fool of himself with Arslan. She probably thinks I’m so weird now... ugh Dreamscale gave a frustrated snort to the ground. And, you only have one life left, so if you look for her then you’ll probably get nocked out. At least Arslan has all her lives. I hope she’s feeling okay. Hopefully she’s happy and sleeping well. “Goodnight Arslan, I hope you are okay” he said, though he knew she could not hear. Then, Dreamscale put his face in his paws and began to cry. His muffled sniffles were heard only passing creatures of the night.
Me: *Sitting at table at school*
Also me: *Randomly sniffles*
Everyone else at the table: What are you doing?
Me: uhhhhhhh
Me: *Sitting at table at school*
Also me: *Randomly sniffles*
Everyone else at the table: What are you doing?
Me: uhhhhhhh
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26