Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 169 170
I got her a horn!

Buuuut i think I should have bought the flaxen one, and the whole thing doesn't show up in the avatar, but that's okay
I got her a horn!

Buuuut i think I should have bought the flaxen one, and the whole thing doesn't show up in the avatar, but that's okay
Fallen Eternity

He contemplated this, and thought it was well made. It would definitely work, at least superficially. Of course he saw some holes, and felt it necessary to point them out. He grinned toothily at this. Revenge for her cheek.

"a definitely good and well thought plan, but there are a few holes. Like, why not burn it down? I could definitely try that. Also, what if Demeter isn't strong enough? I am sorry, but it is a possibility. Next, even if she can control them all, who's to say it will both work, and not alert the capitol to our location, thereby killing us anyways?" He apologized to Demeter at his statement, hoping she understood.

"And finally, if you do manage to weaken it just enough that they don't notice, assuming that the plants are enough to weaken it, whats your plan after that? Where are you going to go, that's far enough in the limited time you have to escape the Capitol?" He finished his explanation, looking he rin the eyes, as his own mind thought of ways they could get out. They were all risky, but he considered the least dangerous options.
@Galatheid
@Unterrestrial (Sweeeeet!)
Fallen Eternity

He contemplated this, and thought it was well made. It would definitely work, at least superficially. Of course he saw some holes, and felt it necessary to point them out. He grinned toothily at this. Revenge for her cheek.

"a definitely good and well thought plan, but there are a few holes. Like, why not burn it down? I could definitely try that. Also, what if Demeter isn't strong enough? I am sorry, but it is a possibility. Next, even if she can control them all, who's to say it will both work, and not alert the capitol to our location, thereby killing us anyways?" He apologized to Demeter at his statement, hoping she understood.

"And finally, if you do manage to weaken it just enough that they don't notice, assuming that the plants are enough to weaken it, whats your plan after that? Where are you going to go, that's far enough in the limited time you have to escape the Capitol?" He finished his explanation, looking he rin the eyes, as his own mind thought of ways they could get out. They were all risky, but he considered the least dangerous options.
@Galatheid
@Unterrestrial (Sweeeeet!)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
Foxglove tilted her head at him, simultaneously curious and offended. Did he not think that she had checked for any loopholes that could doom them all to death? "First of all, the Capitol can't simply zap us out of existence, when they don't even know that we exist. I doubt they will catch on until they see the force field weaken, and by then we will have smashed it down. Also, I've been thinking that we do this while the Capitol is distracted. While they are orchestrating the fight between the last two tributes would be a preferable time." She smirked at Demeter. "Also, you still have those explosives, don't you? We can use those against the force field too. It shouldn't take more than a minute."

She turned back to Eternity. "And, in response to your last question, it doesn't matter where you go. It doesn't matter where I go, although the answer, to me, is clear. We fly as fast as we can, away from the damned Capitol. Go wherever you want. Hide. I don't care."

@TripKatt13

(Why does Eternity have magic? It seems a little unfair to ignore the fact that no one in the Arena but Demeter has any of it :/ Really no offense, just pointing it out. ^^)
Foxglove tilted her head at him, simultaneously curious and offended. Did he not think that she had checked for any loopholes that could doom them all to death? "First of all, the Capitol can't simply zap us out of existence, when they don't even know that we exist. I doubt they will catch on until they see the force field weaken, and by then we will have smashed it down. Also, I've been thinking that we do this while the Capitol is distracted. While they are orchestrating the fight between the last two tributes would be a preferable time." She smirked at Demeter. "Also, you still have those explosives, don't you? We can use those against the force field too. It shouldn't take more than a minute."

She turned back to Eternity. "And, in response to your last question, it doesn't matter where you go. It doesn't matter where I go, although the answer, to me, is clear. We fly as fast as we can, away from the damned Capitol. Go wherever you want. Hide. I don't care."

@TripKatt13

(Why does Eternity have magic? It seems a little unfair to ignore the fact that no one in the Arena but Demeter has any of it :/ Really no offense, just pointing it out. ^^)
Fallen Eternity

"Alright, alright. I admit, you have excellent points. But it still doesn't answer the key question: Will it be enough? Are you absolutely certain this will be enough to take down the force-field, because we only get one shot at this. I need t make sure you are certain that this won't fail, because otherwise we will be risking our lives for nothing." He hated to do this, but he needed to be sure. Eternity did not want to die, as he was certain nobody else did, and he wanted to be certain this would work. And he voiced that in his very last point:

"I don't want to do this, but all possible flaws in your plan must be addressed. I have no doubt you've spent a long time crafting this plan, but if it all goes sideways, we Die. No second chances. The Capitol are ruthless plague dragons, and I've no doubt if it doesn't work, they will kill us."
@Galatheid

(He just had magic because why not? It's not really affecting anything too much, and if you want magic, Everybody[who's dead] can have magic! Besides, Odd's dead, he probably should have magic. If ghosts can. :/)
Fallen Eternity

"Alright, alright. I admit, you have excellent points. But it still doesn't answer the key question: Will it be enough? Are you absolutely certain this will be enough to take down the force-field, because we only get one shot at this. I need t make sure you are certain that this won't fail, because otherwise we will be risking our lives for nothing." He hated to do this, but he needed to be sure. Eternity did not want to die, as he was certain nobody else did, and he wanted to be certain this would work. And he voiced that in his very last point:

"I don't want to do this, but all possible flaws in your plan must be addressed. I have no doubt you've spent a long time crafting this plan, but if it all goes sideways, we Die. No second chances. The Capitol are ruthless plague dragons, and I've no doubt if it doesn't work, they will kill us."
@Galatheid

(He just had magic because why not? It's not really affecting anything too much, and if you want magic, Everybody[who's dead] can have magic! Besides, Odd's dead, he probably should have magic. If ghosts can. :/)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
[center][b]Odd | Dead Tribute RP[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42064285][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/614249703386644526/644630691996499968/odd-ghost.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- "Our plan may not be foolproof, but it's what we have," Odd had watched Demeter's magic with interest, but didn't question it. The arena was strange and so were the tributes. It was a fantastic display of nature magic, and he'd love nothing more than to ask her about it, but there was more at hand. He blinked at the assembled dragons and sat idly on the ground, waiting for a moment to talk. "Even if destroying the flowers doesn't work- or if we cannot do so- they can't keep the force-field over the arena forever, and they have no reason to after the games if we're presumed dead. Given how many "deaths" they've falsely reported, it would be possible to escape their notice in the aftermath, while the capitol is caught up in broadcasts of the victor." "Not to say it's a wise course of action," he almost stutters, "Or even a plan we should consider unless things go terribly wrong. Just that it may be possible." ----- [i]Odd grounded himself to his pearl once more, and found images flashing back through his mind. Laying low in the rolling fog in the Blacksand Annex, looking for his daughter. Something nearby, a ghost among the smoke. He had escaped through the crags and waited out the tide in a sea cave. Taking refuge from the horrible vines of the arena in the imperial skull. By the Flamecaller, Odd was a coward, but he was a good one. If they had to lie low, he could do so for days. More, even, given his lack of corporeal form.[/i] ----- @Galatheid @Unterrestrial @Tripkatt13 @Alurayune [s]I think that's everyone??[/s] (Edit: Odd doesn't have magic to start with, except what normal dragons need to live. He can't even do simple stuff. He's a nonmagical herbalist.)
Odd | Dead Tribute RP

odd-ghost.png

"Our plan may not be foolproof, but it's what we have," Odd had watched Demeter's magic with interest, but didn't question it. The arena was strange and so were the tributes. It was a fantastic display of nature magic, and he'd love nothing more than to ask her about it, but there was more at hand. He blinked at the assembled dragons and sat idly on the ground, waiting for a moment to talk.

"Even if destroying the flowers doesn't work- or if we cannot do so- they can't keep the force-field over the arena forever, and they have no reason to after the games if we're presumed dead. Given how many "deaths" they've falsely reported, it would be possible to escape their notice in the aftermath, while the capitol is caught up in broadcasts of the victor."

"Not to say it's a wise course of action," he almost stutters, "Or even a plan we should consider unless things go terribly wrong. Just that it may be possible."

Odd grounded himself to his pearl once more, and found images flashing back through his mind. Laying low in the rolling fog in the Blacksand Annex, looking for his daughter. Something nearby, a ghost among the smoke. He had escaped through the crags and waited out the tide in a sea cave. Taking refuge from the horrible vines of the arena in the imperial skull. By the Flamecaller, Odd was a coward, but he was a good one. If they had to lie low, he could do so for days. More, even, given his lack of corporeal form.

@Galatheid @Unterrestrial @Tripkatt13 @Alurayune I think that's everyone??

(Edit: Odd doesn't have magic to start with, except what normal dragons need to live. He can't even do simple stuff. He's a nonmagical herbalist.)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
(i don't think odd has magic.... and it was kinda stated in the rules that no magic was going to return until the end of the game so...)
(i don't think odd has magic.... and it was kinda stated in the rules that no magic was going to return until the end of the game so...)
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Guys, again, He is, for all intents or purposes, effectively DEAD. He is not affecting the results or anything like that. Also, no rules affecting magic once your dead, afaik.(And yeah, Odd doesn't have magic. Sorry about that)
Guys, again, He is, for all intents or purposes, effectively DEAD. He is not affecting the results or anything like that. Also, no rules affecting magic once your dead, afaik.(And yeah, Odd doesn't have magic. Sorry about that)
i mean it kinda affects the game? since if eternity supposedly has his powers back, he could just burn the entire arena down and escape
and yes the rules do apply to dead rp afaik considering 3 told the escape squad to yknow, not escape until the game ended
i mean it kinda affects the game? since if eternity supposedly has his powers back, he could just burn the entire arena down and escape
and yes the rules do apply to dead rp afaik considering 3 told the escape squad to yknow, not escape until the game ended
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Bimala fidgeted nervously. Windsinger above she didn't want to stay here any longer than the Games' duration, but it was something that could happen and they had to acknowledge it. "Odd's right. Even if our plan fails and worst case scenario we get noticed, if it's after the Games are over there's no real reason to kill us anyway, right? It won't be broadcast to anyone or anything. We can lay low, survive somehow, and hopefully the organisers will let us continue. Isn't survival praised in Plague anyway?" She really hoped she was right. Of course, maybe they'd kill them off to heal a bruised ego or something, but hooefully that wouldn't be the case.
@Unterrestrial
@TripKatt13
@Havic
@Galatheid
Bimala fidgeted nervously. Windsinger above she didn't want to stay here any longer than the Games' duration, but it was something that could happen and they had to acknowledge it. "Odd's right. Even if our plan fails and worst case scenario we get noticed, if it's after the Games are over there's no real reason to kill us anyway, right? It won't be broadcast to anyone or anything. We can lay low, survive somehow, and hopefully the organisers will let us continue. Isn't survival praised in Plague anyway?" She really hoped she was right. Of course, maybe they'd kill them off to heal a bruised ego or something, but hooefully that wouldn't be the case.
@Unterrestrial
@TripKatt13
@Havic
@Galatheid
hhhahah.png
Ok caught up, need to make a phone call, but then I'll get on the results asap
Ok caught up, need to make a phone call, but then I'll get on the results asap
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 169 170