Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 169 170
Foxglove shrugged. “I don’t have an answer for that,” she responded truthfully. “We can only hope, although seeing as were both alive, the Capitol must make more mistakes than we thought. Stupid mistakes, seeing as whoever attacked me completely missed my jugular. They should have been able to tell.”

The salty tang in the air was burning her already injured throat, and she winced a little, but kept going. “As for our favorite Mirror, I don’t think stealing from her would be a problem, frankly. I did it once with minimal effort; she’s not the most observant dragon. Although I would prefer to have her on our side, because I’d more likely get us all exploded if you gave me a bomb.” She stared down at the pit of plants. It felt that with every step forward they took, they encountered another obstacle. “So what can we do now? Sit around and wait for catastrophe to strike?”

@Alurayune
Foxglove shrugged. “I don’t have an answer for that,” she responded truthfully. “We can only hope, although seeing as were both alive, the Capitol must make more mistakes than we thought. Stupid mistakes, seeing as whoever attacked me completely missed my jugular. They should have been able to tell.”

The salty tang in the air was burning her already injured throat, and she winced a little, but kept going. “As for our favorite Mirror, I don’t think stealing from her would be a problem, frankly. I did it once with minimal effort; she’s not the most observant dragon. Although I would prefer to have her on our side, because I’d more likely get us all exploded if you gave me a bomb.” She stared down at the pit of plants. It felt that with every step forward they took, they encountered another obstacle. “So what can we do now? Sit around and wait for catastrophe to strike?”

@Alurayune
[center][b]Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43268354] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/432684/43268354.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------ The Icefield was often mistaken for a place that was constantly engulfed in violent blizzards that froze dragons to death and ripped them from the sky unchecked. That was admittedly, the truth save the lower regions and occasional days like this one that were clear and crisp. Chloe remembered very few of these days, she preferred them over the snow squalls that made hunting miserable and nearly impossible. Not today though. Two guardians stand on a lower precipice in the numerous mountain ranges of the Crags, the larger glares at the world around and breathes a hostile burst of ice before turning around to her much smaller daughter. "Are you cowering?!" she barked, "Stand up and stretch your wings, if you can't accomplish this task then the clan has no need for you." The tiny black and yellow guardian hissed back but complied, moving to glance over the edge her mother had chosen for flying practice. Chloe could fly of course, all the clan's hatchlings could before they were even allowed out of the caves, this was... a different type of exercise. "I can't jump from here without magic, it'd be suicide!" "Are you a dragon or an imperial with wings so small, who can't even jump without help from another?" her mother snarled as she struck her across the face. "This clan has never needed to rely on magic, even with it in our bones like a parasite. You have wings that can support your lazy ***, so stop sniveling and go before I shove you off myself." Chloe crouched in the snow, cursing the gods as she prepared for flight, the gemstones around her neck weighing her down and completely sealing her magic away. She only had her wings and instincts to guide her as she dived off the edge. ------ It was... it was everywhere. Her jaw dropped a bit as she watched the swollen sea flood half the lower arena. [i]That explains the salt in the air.[/i] She was perched on the top of the Cornucopia, attempting to sharpen the knife. She wished she had a bit more time, with careful precision she could cut entire chucks away, creating a deadly and reliable karambit knife, her old clan's weapon of choice for hunts or fights with other dragons. For now a thinner edge would have to do as she stuffed it back in her belt with the assorted poisons. [i]Odd if I find you dead I will throw myself off the nearest cliff and chase you to hell and back. At least give me a chance to defend you if you're going to die on me.[/i] She crouched before springing into the air. Full flight was impossible here, just the forcefield alone was only meters above them and she didn't feel like testing their ability right now. The wind was [i]furious[/i], stirred up from the sudden tides and flow of magic and threatened to knock her from the air. But she could glide, her wingspan and years of being forced to rely on them had strengthened those muscles, she didn't need any magic to fly, though it was helpful for long distances. She hit the top of a tree before crouching and leaping into the air again, gliding about half a mile before the violent winds pushed her down, only to land on another tree and repeat her actions. [i]I've wasted my time yelling at that b*****d and listening to his nonsensical wheezing. No, I've been a goddamn moron the moment I got away from them, I should have tried to find my way back as soon as possible, then I might have had a chance to slice that lizard's throat. So ironically I'm just as guilty of her death in a way.[/i] Another leap, but this time an entire tree branch flung up from gods knew where and hit her square in the nose, sending her crashing into the trees below. She bellowed, clawing her way up again and continuing on. Her bursts of flight were becoming shorter, the further she soared near the raging waters. [i]I will not fail you in the same way Odd.[/i] She grit her teeth. Suddenly she cut herself off midflight and whirled around, which caused the air currents around her to rebel and sent her spiraling downwards. She sucked in a breath and angled her wings in the direction of the tiny pearlcatcher that had been shouting moments before. Odd was standing on an outcropping, trying to talk with someone else that she couldn't see. Then he hopped down and vanished from sight, but just the brief glimpse put completely metaphorical wind under her wings. [i]He's alive, he's alive, thank the Icewarden he's not dead.... yet.[/i] "ODD!" she roared over the salty winds as she fell closer to him and the dark wildclaw swimming up to him, "Odd it's me Ch- oh FU-" In one beautifully swift movement the wind caught her wings and lifted her up several meters.... and then slammed her into the churning waves below. ------ [size=2]@Yeezy13 @Havic [s]ahhh don't mean to barge in. If needed Chloe can drown here bc i love my children uwu[/s]
Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian

43268354.png

The Icefield was often mistaken for a place that was constantly engulfed in violent blizzards that froze dragons to death and ripped them from the sky unchecked. That was admittedly, the truth save the lower regions and occasional days like this one that were clear and crisp. Chloe remembered very few of these days, she preferred them over the snow squalls that made hunting miserable and nearly impossible. Not today though. Two guardians stand on a lower precipice in the numerous mountain ranges of the Crags, the larger glares at the world around and breathes a hostile burst of ice before turning around to her much smaller daughter. "Are you cowering?!" she barked, "Stand up and stretch your wings, if you can't accomplish this task then the clan has no need for you." The tiny black and yellow guardian hissed back but complied, moving to glance over the edge her mother had chosen for flying practice. Chloe could fly of course, all the clan's hatchlings could before they were even allowed out of the caves, this was... a different type of exercise. "I can't jump from here without magic, it'd be suicide!" "Are you a dragon or an imperial with wings so small, who can't even jump without help from another?" her mother snarled as she struck her across the face. "This clan has never needed to rely on magic, even with it in our bones like a parasite. You have wings that can support your lazy ***, so stop sniveling and go before I shove you off myself." Chloe crouched in the snow, cursing the gods as she prepared for flight, the gemstones around her neck weighing her down and completely sealing her magic away. She only had her wings and instincts to guide her as she dived off the edge.
It was... it was everywhere. Her jaw dropped a bit as she watched the swollen sea flood half the lower arena. That explains the salt in the air. She was perched on the top of the Cornucopia, attempting to sharpen the knife. She wished she had a bit more time, with careful precision she could cut entire chucks away, creating a deadly and reliable karambit knife, her old clan's weapon of choice for hunts or fights with other dragons. For now a thinner edge would have to do as she stuffed it back in her belt with the assorted poisons. Odd if I find you dead I will throw myself off the nearest cliff and chase you to hell and back. At least give me a chance to defend you if you're going to die on me. She crouched before springing into the air. Full flight was impossible here, just the forcefield alone was only meters above them and she didn't feel like testing their ability right now. The wind was furious, stirred up from the sudden tides and flow of magic and threatened to knock her from the air. But she could glide, her wingspan and years of being forced to rely on them had strengthened those muscles, she didn't need any magic to fly, though it was helpful for long distances. She hit the top of a tree before crouching and leaping into the air again, gliding about half a mile before the violent winds pushed her down, only to land on another tree and repeat her actions.

I've wasted my time yelling at that b*****d and listening to his nonsensical wheezing. No, I've been a goddamn moron the moment I got away from them, I should have tried to find my way back as soon as possible, then I might have had a chance to slice that lizard's throat. So ironically I'm just as guilty of her death in a way. Another leap, but this time an entire tree branch flung up from gods knew where and hit her square in the nose, sending her crashing into the trees below. She bellowed, clawing her way up again and continuing on. Her bursts of flight were becoming shorter, the further she soared near the raging waters. I will not fail you in the same way Odd. She grit her teeth.

Suddenly she cut herself off midflight and whirled around, which caused the air currents around her to rebel and sent her spiraling downwards. She sucked in a breath and angled her wings in the direction of the tiny pearlcatcher that had been shouting moments before. Odd was standing on an outcropping, trying to talk with someone else that she couldn't see. Then he hopped down and vanished from sight, but just the brief glimpse put completely metaphorical wind under her wings. He's alive, he's alive, thank the Icewarden he's not dead.... yet. "ODD!" she roared over the salty winds as she fell closer to him and the dark wildclaw swimming up to him, "Odd it's me Ch- oh FU-" In one beautifully swift movement the wind caught her wings and lifted her up several meters.... and then slammed her into the churning waves below.
@Yeezy13
@Havic ahhh don't mean to barge in. If needed Chloe can drown here bc i love my children uwu
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Bimala sighed. There was one other thing they could do, but the plants in that area were going to be a huge problem. "I think I know another spot that a cluster of flowers could be. There's a ravine somewhere near the Cornucopia, and there's a huge cave system inside with vines swarming everywhere. Problem is we'll have to go inside if we want to make sure there's a group of those flowers in there, and I'm sure the vines got aggressive just like these flytraps. It's risky, so it's perfectly fine if you don't want to go, though."
@Galatheid
Bimala sighed. There was one other thing they could do, but the plants in that area were going to be a huge problem. "I think I know another spot that a cluster of flowers could be. There's a ravine somewhere near the Cornucopia, and there's a huge cave system inside with vines swarming everywhere. Problem is we'll have to go inside if we want to make sure there's a group of those flowers in there, and I'm sure the vines got aggressive just like these flytraps. It's risky, so it's perfectly fine if you don't want to go, though."
@Galatheid
hhhahah.png
Foxglove felt energized rather than scared at the prospect of letting out her pented anger on a couple of innocent, clueless vines. Well, perhaps not innocent. She was getting reckless, but she found that she had to do something or else she would die of utter boredom. "Murderous vines are fun," she remarked, grinning. "Lead the way." When was the last time she had volunteered to battle past a cave of furious vines to see if there were a couple of wacky flowers inside? It was proof that the Arena had driven her to the brink of insanity. Oh well. The sooner we break out, the better.

@Alurayune
Foxglove felt energized rather than scared at the prospect of letting out her pented anger on a couple of innocent, clueless vines. Well, perhaps not innocent. She was getting reckless, but she found that she had to do something or else she would die of utter boredom. "Murderous vines are fun," she remarked, grinning. "Lead the way." When was the last time she had volunteered to battle past a cave of furious vines to see if there were a couple of wacky flowers inside? It was proof that the Arena had driven her to the brink of insanity. Oh well. The sooner we break out, the better.

@Alurayune
[center][b]Odd | District 2 | Nature | Pearlcatcher[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42064285][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/614249703386644526/640972034846883842/Odd-nosebroke.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- He nodded, "Yes, we'll go to the outcropping. It should shelter us." In a moment, a shadow cast over him- the wide wingspan of a gliding guardian. [i]Chloe![/i] She was lifted and tossed into the churning waves. [i]No, no, no![/i] "Hold on!" Odd jumped to a protruding stone near where Chloe thrashed in the water. He was much too weak to haul her out. [i]This isn't going to work,[/i] he worried, working on dislodging a large driftwood branch from between the stones. It was too large for him to lift, but he could manage pushing it with a bit of effort. Finally, he dug it free and lowered it into the rapids below, where it wedged between two of the stones, "Try to get a grip on the log!" Riptide was already wading into the surf, below. She appeared to be a seasoned swimmer, and quickly made her way to Chloe. With any luck, the log would help. As much as he wanted to dive in and rescue Chloe, Odd was an okay swimmer and not nearly strong enough. ----- @Yeezy13 @Lednik
Odd | District 2 | Nature | Pearlcatcher

Odd-nosebroke.png

He nodded, "Yes, we'll go to the outcropping. It should shelter us." In a moment, a shadow cast over him- the wide wingspan of a gliding guardian. Chloe! She was lifted and tossed into the churning waves. No, no, no!

"Hold on!" Odd jumped to a protruding stone near where Chloe thrashed in the water. He was much too weak to haul her out. This isn't going to work, he worried, working on dislodging a large driftwood branch from between the stones. It was too large for him to lift, but he could manage pushing it with a bit of effort. Finally, he dug it free and lowered it into the rapids below, where it wedged between two of the stones, "Try to get a grip on the log!"

Riptide was already wading into the surf, below. She appeared to be a seasoned swimmer, and quickly made her way to Chloe. With any luck, the log would help. As much as he wanted to dive in and rescue Chloe, Odd was an okay swimmer and not nearly strong enough.

@Yeezy13 @Lednik
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Staring at Foxglove in disbelief and a little fear, Bimala wondered what exactly counted as fun to the Skydancer. "So you don't want to go near flytraps and sundews but murderous vines are fun?" She asked. Well, maybe she'd change her mind after seeing the Imperial corpse down there, if it hadn't been reduced to nothing more than bones after the plants got more aggressive. Retracing her steps back to the ravine, Bimala stared down into it. The vines that made a false ground didn't seem to have changed at all, but when she dove down towards it, they immediately opened up without needing her to pull them up. Entering the cave, she saw the Imperial corpse still there, though most of its flesh had already been digested. More worrying was that the vines down there were indeed more aggressive, reaching for her as soon as she entered. Climbing back up quickly, she swatted off the vines trying to trap her in the cave and went back to Foxglove. "It seems like you'll get your fun after all. The vines are way more aggressive than before. Just ignore the first layer, they'll open up easily, but they don't attack. Only the ones in the cave do that."
@Galatheid Those Foxglove quotes are perfect.
Staring at Foxglove in disbelief and a little fear, Bimala wondered what exactly counted as fun to the Skydancer. "So you don't want to go near flytraps and sundews but murderous vines are fun?" She asked. Well, maybe she'd change her mind after seeing the Imperial corpse down there, if it hadn't been reduced to nothing more than bones after the plants got more aggressive. Retracing her steps back to the ravine, Bimala stared down into it. The vines that made a false ground didn't seem to have changed at all, but when she dove down towards it, they immediately opened up without needing her to pull them up. Entering the cave, she saw the Imperial corpse still there, though most of its flesh had already been digested. More worrying was that the vines down there were indeed more aggressive, reaching for her as soon as she entered. Climbing back up quickly, she swatted off the vines trying to trap her in the cave and went back to Foxglove. "It seems like you'll get your fun after all. The vines are way more aggressive than before. Just ignore the first layer, they'll open up easily, but they don't attack. Only the ones in the cave do that."
@Galatheid Those Foxglove quotes are perfect.
hhhahah.png
Thezmios | Guardian | Plague

Thezmios nodded to Eternity. "You make a good point. To fight tooth and claw, it requires a different mindset, a different series of moves. You need to teach yourself to turn every part of your body into a weapon. And then be able to adapt and redefine depending on your opponent. I would explain in more detail... but you're my enemy still and I am not going to reveal how I fight to you." She grinned at him, quite enjoying this.

"As for magic, it is indeed near quite impossible to rob individuals of it. However, magic isn't limitless. Many dragons spent majority of their lives trying to fully understand their limits. Then there are those who dedicate research and time into barriers that prevent magic spells from being used, followed by those who try to learn how to bypass it. It's a game of cat and mouse. And you need to be careful. Once in a while you are the cat, once in a while you're the mouse. You don't want to be the mouse unprepared." Thezmios had noticed that Eternity was quickly adjusting to the lack of magic in the air, and his physical strength was coming back. Well, good for him. She wished her wounds would disappear as quickly as the Imperial regained his strength. That would be nice.

@tripkatt13
Thezmios | Guardian | Plague

Thezmios nodded to Eternity. "You make a good point. To fight tooth and claw, it requires a different mindset, a different series of moves. You need to teach yourself to turn every part of your body into a weapon. And then be able to adapt and redefine depending on your opponent. I would explain in more detail... but you're my enemy still and I am not going to reveal how I fight to you." She grinned at him, quite enjoying this.

"As for magic, it is indeed near quite impossible to rob individuals of it. However, magic isn't limitless. Many dragons spent majority of their lives trying to fully understand their limits. Then there are those who dedicate research and time into barriers that prevent magic spells from being used, followed by those who try to learn how to bypass it. It's a game of cat and mouse. And you need to be careful. Once in a while you are the cat, once in a while you're the mouse. You don't want to be the mouse unprepared." Thezmios had noticed that Eternity was quickly adjusting to the lack of magic in the air, and his physical strength was coming back. Well, good for him. She wished her wounds would disappear as quickly as the Imperial regained his strength. That would be nice.

@tripkatt13
Foxglove, smirking at Bimala's remark, followed her to the ravine. The moment she saw the vines, she thought, Not fun. They were frantically waving and thrashing, and although they couldn't speak, she could imagine them screaming in rage if they had mouths. She watched as Bimala edged inside, praying that the Mirror wasn't about to get herself killed. "Interesting," she murmured, reaching instinctively for a knife, before she realized that she didn't have one. Oh, well. She would simply have to rely on her own speed, then. Edging closer to the cave, she asked wryly, "Shall we?"

@Alurayune
Foxglove, smirking at Bimala's remark, followed her to the ravine. The moment she saw the vines, she thought, Not fun. They were frantically waving and thrashing, and although they couldn't speak, she could imagine them screaming in rage if they had mouths. She watched as Bimala edged inside, praying that the Mirror wasn't about to get herself killed. "Interesting," she murmured, reaching instinctively for a knife, before she realized that she didn't have one. Oh, well. She would simply have to rely on her own speed, then. Edging closer to the cave, she asked wryly, "Shall we?"

@Alurayune
Eternity

Eternity smirked at her response, though had seen it coming a mile away. He did note that the Guardian's leg was still hurt, and he was quite proud of the fact that he was not feeling much of his loss. Though, admittedly, He had only lost his magic, she had been seriously injured.

"And I hope I never am. The mouse should always be wary, and should he enter a game unprepared, he will die. Just as surely as any one of us. This arena, these games have sentenced us to a period of vulnerability as mice, and the Capitol is the cat. In the end, the real question is whether or not said mice would survive."

He talked to her, enjoying this game of picking your words carefully, lest you slip up and reveal the way to kill yourself. Damn that needs a new name.

He stared right into her eyes as he said it all, hoping she would understand the double meaning behind it. Unfortunately, that's when his body decided to act up.

She had been in the middle of her response when something shot out of his mouth, a small plume of smoke. He looked surprised, but happy, as he focused gently on his palm, the tiniest spark appearing. The ward could only hold so much for so long, and he desperately tried to capture this small fire, and lit the internal flare.

It wasn't much, in fact, it was hardly anything, but it did mean he could keep himself warm, and possibly blind enemies, as a tiny flame the size of a Fae child lit his center. Likely the most he would ever be able to do until the magic blanket was lifted. His dark eyes which had lost their orange flames regained colour, now taking on the normal fire with shadow dots. He smiled, and turned back to Thezmios.

It seemed she had had not noticed the change, and he paid attention to what she said, ready to respond.
@somnorium
@Unterrestrial (Chime in whenever you feel like it, the conversation would be more interesting)
Eternity

Eternity smirked at her response, though had seen it coming a mile away. He did note that the Guardian's leg was still hurt, and he was quite proud of the fact that he was not feeling much of his loss. Though, admittedly, He had only lost his magic, she had been seriously injured.

"And I hope I never am. The mouse should always be wary, and should he enter a game unprepared, he will die. Just as surely as any one of us. This arena, these games have sentenced us to a period of vulnerability as mice, and the Capitol is the cat. In the end, the real question is whether or not said mice would survive."

He talked to her, enjoying this game of picking your words carefully, lest you slip up and reveal the way to kill yourself. Damn that needs a new name.

He stared right into her eyes as he said it all, hoping she would understand the double meaning behind it. Unfortunately, that's when his body decided to act up.

She had been in the middle of her response when something shot out of his mouth, a small plume of smoke. He looked surprised, but happy, as he focused gently on his palm, the tiniest spark appearing. The ward could only hold so much for so long, and he desperately tried to capture this small fire, and lit the internal flare.

It wasn't much, in fact, it was hardly anything, but it did mean he could keep himself warm, and possibly blind enemies, as a tiny flame the size of a Fae child lit his center. Likely the most he would ever be able to do until the magic blanket was lifted. His dark eyes which had lost their orange flames regained colour, now taking on the normal fire with shadow dots. He smiled, and turned back to Thezmios.

It seemed she had had not noticed the change, and he paid attention to what she said, ready to respond.
@somnorium
@Unterrestrial (Chime in whenever you feel like it, the conversation would be more interesting)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
[center][b]Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43268354] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/432684/43268354.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------ This was not Chloe's finest moment. When she went under her guardian instincts kicked into overdrive as she fought to reach the surface. A dragon named Morrissay, had taught her and her nestmates how to swim in the freezing and deadly swift currents of the Icefield. He was probably the friendliest of her trainers, letting them fail, only to rescue them and letting them start again. Similar to her flight, a lifetime of practice meant she was as capable as any water dragon in the water. She had managed to keep below during a hurricane in the seas once but something went wrong here. Her best guess was the angle and speed she had slammed into the water, her eyes were full of the infected sea and blurry with an oncoming headache. [i]If I broke any bones I'll have to deal with it.[/i] Caught off guard and weakened, the currents saw their advantage and threatened to drown her every passing moment. Riptide roared at her through the crashing waves, "Calm down and paddle!" "You don't think I'm [i]trying[/i] that already?" exhaustion and clashing emotions made her snap back as she fought to regain a stable position. A log crashed right next to her and she yelped. "Try to grip the log!" [i]Don't have to ask me twice.[/i] She lunged out of the water and sank her claws into the rotting wood, praying it would hold long enough for her to pull herself out. "Oh gods land. Good, let's never leave it again until we finish this game." she wheezed. Odd was next to her as she suddenly captured him in a fierce hug. "You're not dead, thank the gods one of you is still alive." she gripped his shoulders. "[i]How[/i] are you not dead?" Riptide yelled at them to move toward a sort of ledge, which was fine with her and she stood and followed. [i]What happened Odd? You must have all gotten separated since Eternity didn't mention a witness to his 'tragic' mistake...[/i]She thanked Riptide after reaching the fa more solid ground and collapsed wheezing. [i]Do you even know she's dead?[/i] ------ [size=2]@Yeezy13 @Havic
Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian

43268354.png

This was not Chloe's finest moment. When she went under her guardian instincts kicked into overdrive as she fought to reach the surface. A dragon named Morrissay, had taught her and her nestmates how to swim in the freezing and deadly swift currents of the Icefield. He was probably the friendliest of her trainers, letting them fail, only to rescue them and letting them start again. Similar to her flight, a lifetime of practice meant she was as capable as any water dragon in the water. She had managed to keep below during a hurricane in the seas once but something went wrong here. Her best guess was the angle and speed she had slammed into the water, her eyes were full of the infected sea and blurry with an oncoming headache. If I broke any bones I'll have to deal with it.

Caught off guard and weakened, the currents saw their advantage and threatened to drown her every passing moment. Riptide roared at her through the crashing waves, "Calm down and paddle!" "You don't think I'm trying that already?" exhaustion and clashing emotions made her snap back as she fought to regain a stable position. A log crashed right next to her and she yelped. "Try to grip the log!" Don't have to ask me twice. She lunged out of the water and sank her claws into the rotting wood, praying it would hold long enough for her to pull herself out.

"Oh gods land. Good, let's never leave it again until we finish this game." she wheezed. Odd was next to her as she suddenly captured him in a fierce hug. "You're not dead, thank the gods one of you is still alive." she gripped his shoulders. "How are you not dead?" Riptide yelled at them to move toward a sort of ledge, which was fine with her and she stood and followed. What happened Odd? You must have all gotten separated since Eternity didn't mention a witness to his 'tragic' mistake...She thanked Riptide after reaching the fa more solid ground and collapsed wheezing.

Do you even know she's dead?
@Yeezy13
@Havic
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 169 170