Noooo! Bimala I’m sorry I failed you!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
*chokes* oh my g o d

Will Thezmios ever get a decent simulator result? Lmao
*chokes* oh my g o d

Will Thezmios ever get a decent simulator result? Lmao
Dead Tribute RP

Out of the blue, Bimala woke up to a sudden, agonising pain. She shrieked, trying to get to her feet and run, and came face to face with Eternity and another Mirror. She felt blood drip down her body, no doubt from a slash wound, probably rather deep. As she scrambled and tried to run, the pair of dragons didn't relent in their attacks, slashing her countless times. As the pain eventually grew too much to bear, she collapsed onto the ground, the light fading from her eyes. Teacher, please forgive me. I couldn't make you proud after all.
When Bimala awoke, she found she was in her own clan. Startled, she shot up. How did she get here? Wasn't she in the Arena? As she noticed the lack of wounds on her body, the realisation finally dawned on her. I'm dead. This is, what, my soul? How did it get here? As she wandered around, planning to get her last look at her clan before finally going to meet the Windsinger, she noticed a sight that gave her pause.

Her mentor was before her. The scrying mirror broadcasting the Games had been thrown to one side, and it was clearly broken. Her mentor was curled up, and Bimala was stunned to see tears rolling down his face, the first time she had ever seen him cry. The only sounds he let out were stifled sobs and there seemed to be no one beside him, though a set of footprints leading out of thr area suggested another dragon had left the area. What...? This wasn't what I expected when I died! Do I really...want this to be the last time I ever see him? As if answering her own question, Bimala's form turned around, facing the direction of the Arena, and sprinted as fast as it could.

This was the fastest Bimala had ever run in her life. Sights that normally took a while to reach were now blazing by, and in what seemed like a few minutes, Bimala found herself bordering the Icefields and before the vast stretch of sea leading to the rest of Sornieth. As she felt a wind beneath her wings gently push her up, Bimala flew as fast as she ran, not thinking about anything. Not the sight of her mentor crying, not how she got to her clan, not where the wind beneath her wings came from. All she could think about was how much she wanted to live, and as her corpse appeared before Bimala's eyes and she made contact with it, all she hoped against hope that she would wake up once more.
Windsinger above, everything hurt. Bimala wanted nothing more than to go to sleep and escape the agonising pain she fel-

Wait, felt? That meant-!

The Mirror's eyes shot open, refusing to blink even as the sun temporarily blinded her. As her eyes slowly adjusted to the light, Bimala saw that she was back in the Arena, and never had she so badly wanted to cry before.

She was alive! Something, deity or not, had shown mercy to her, and here she was, alive and breathing! The sight of the Arena before her, the feeling of the wind lightly brushing against her, heck, even the painful sting of her wounds were all the most wonderful things she had ever felt, all of them reminders that she wasn't dead. She slowly stood up, gritting her teeth as her wounds screamed in protest, and glanced over her body. Her wounds had stopped bleeding by a miracle, though the they hadn't started to close yet. They had yet to stop hurting too, a fact which was very obvious. Doing her best to ignore the pain, Bimala carefully took a step forward, breathing harshly as her wounds did everything in their power to stop her from wanting to take another step. Slowly, one step turned into two which turned to three, and eventually Bimala was going at a steady walk forward. She needed to do a lot of things now, find a way to escape, find her friends, find Magnus too, he wasn't there when she was attacked and she didn't see him when she came back. Well, for now, all she could do was continue moving forward one step at a time.
You tried your best, Bimala. Even though you didn't make it as far as Mela, I'm still proud of you.
Dead Tribute RP

Out of the blue, Bimala woke up to a sudden, agonising pain. She shrieked, trying to get to her feet and run, and came face to face with Eternity and another Mirror. She felt blood drip down her body, no doubt from a slash wound, probably rather deep. As she scrambled and tried to run, the pair of dragons didn't relent in their attacks, slashing her countless times. As the pain eventually grew too much to bear, she collapsed onto the ground, the light fading from her eyes. Teacher, please forgive me. I couldn't make you proud after all.
When Bimala awoke, she found she was in her own clan. Startled, she shot up. How did she get here? Wasn't she in the Arena? As she noticed the lack of wounds on her body, the realisation finally dawned on her. I'm dead. This is, what, my soul? How did it get here? As she wandered around, planning to get her last look at her clan before finally going to meet the Windsinger, she noticed a sight that gave her pause.

Her mentor was before her. The scrying mirror broadcasting the Games had been thrown to one side, and it was clearly broken. Her mentor was curled up, and Bimala was stunned to see tears rolling down his face, the first time she had ever seen him cry. The only sounds he let out were stifled sobs and there seemed to be no one beside him, though a set of footprints leading out of thr area suggested another dragon had left the area. What...? This wasn't what I expected when I died! Do I really...want this to be the last time I ever see him? As if answering her own question, Bimala's form turned around, facing the direction of the Arena, and sprinted as fast as it could.

This was the fastest Bimala had ever run in her life. Sights that normally took a while to reach were now blazing by, and in what seemed like a few minutes, Bimala found herself bordering the Icefields and before the vast stretch of sea leading to the rest of Sornieth. As she felt a wind beneath her wings gently push her up, Bimala flew as fast as she ran, not thinking about anything. Not the sight of her mentor crying, not how she got to her clan, not where the wind beneath her wings came from. All she could think about was how much she wanted to live, and as her corpse appeared before Bimala's eyes and she made contact with it, all she hoped against hope that she would wake up once more.
Windsinger above, everything hurt. Bimala wanted nothing more than to go to sleep and escape the agonising pain she fel-

Wait, felt? That meant-!

The Mirror's eyes shot open, refusing to blink even as the sun temporarily blinded her. As her eyes slowly adjusted to the light, Bimala saw that she was back in the Arena, and never had she so badly wanted to cry before.

She was alive! Something, deity or not, had shown mercy to her, and here she was, alive and breathing! The sight of the Arena before her, the feeling of the wind lightly brushing against her, heck, even the painful sting of her wounds were all the most wonderful things she had ever felt, all of them reminders that she wasn't dead. She slowly stood up, gritting her teeth as her wounds screamed in protest, and glanced over her body. Her wounds had stopped bleeding by a miracle, though the they hadn't started to close yet. They had yet to stop hurting too, a fact which was very obvious. Doing her best to ignore the pain, Bimala carefully took a step forward, breathing harshly as her wounds did everything in their power to stop her from wanting to take another step. Slowly, one step turned into two which turned to three, and eventually Bimala was going at a steady walk forward. She needed to do a lot of things now, find a way to escape, find her friends, find Magnus too, he wasn't there when she was attacked and she didn't see him when she came back. Well, for now, all she could do was continue moving forward one step at a time.
You tried your best, Bimala. Even though you didn't make it as far as Mela, I'm still proud of you.
hhhahah.png
@kijauni (Nice to see you here :P I pinged you because
vista fell into your trap)

Vidar | District 7 | Ice | Guardian

As the Guardian trudged through the undergrowth, his senses tingling from with the strange feelings from before, he became momentarily distracted. Something gave out under his talons easily under his weight, and he opened his mouth in a soundless roar before he could even comprehend what had happened next. The large Guardian hit the bottom of the trap heavily, where he became entangled in more vegetation. He lashed out and struggled, unable to unsheathe he his cleaver, for it was bound to his body. He had his claws, at least—but thrashing around only got him more tangled, and he fell still, breathing heavily.

Vidar wanted to roar in frustration, for the moment he become distracted, he blundered into someone else’s trap. It was his fault. As he continued pushing against the thick vines, he felt exhaustion set in. Vidar snarled and tried to bite through the vines, but to no avail. He was stuck, and that was it. It was only up to whoever found his first, rather they decide to keep him alive, ignore him, take this supplies, or kill him.

He finally drifted off from the inevitable tiredness, despite his attempts to stay awake.
@kijauni (Nice to see you here :P I pinged you because
vista fell into your trap)

Vidar | District 7 | Ice | Guardian

As the Guardian trudged through the undergrowth, his senses tingling from with the strange feelings from before, he became momentarily distracted. Something gave out under his talons easily under his weight, and he opened his mouth in a soundless roar before he could even comprehend what had happened next. The large Guardian hit the bottom of the trap heavily, where he became entangled in more vegetation. He lashed out and struggled, unable to unsheathe he his cleaver, for it was bound to his body. He had his claws, at least—but thrashing around only got him more tangled, and he fell still, breathing heavily.

Vidar wanted to roar in frustration, for the moment he become distracted, he blundered into someone else’s trap. It was his fault. As he continued pushing against the thick vines, he felt exhaustion set in. Vidar snarled and tried to bite through the vines, but to no avail. He was stuck, and that was it. It was only up to whoever found his first, rather they decide to keep him alive, ignore him, take this supplies, or kill him.

He finally drifted off from the inevitable tiredness, despite his attempts to stay awake.
MyfNmKq.png
@taytenn very short morning post to see if we can kick things up a little today and also because I’ll forget about this if I don’t post right now :D

I am rather happy about the make-happy start of this game so dear god the bloodbath later will be heartbreaking.
~~~

Naivke growls, and she can feel her peacock shifting uneasily under her skin. Other tributes are nearby, can’t Izumi see that? The smoke from the fire would give them away in an instant.

Why does she refuse to listen?
@taytenn very short morning post to see if we can kick things up a little today and also because I’ll forget about this if I don’t post right now :D

I am rather happy about the make-happy start of this game so dear god the bloodbath later will be heartbreaking.
~~~

Naivke growls, and she can feel her peacock shifting uneasily under her skin. Other tributes are nearby, can’t Izumi see that? The smoke from the fire would give them away in an instant.

Why does she refuse to listen?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Bimala D:

Also chloe god what have you been doing these last few results *wheeze*
@Somnorium honestly I'm mostly leaving this in your ballpark bc I don't have a clue what either of our dragons are doing xD
Bimala D:

Also chloe god what have you been doing these last few results *wheeze*
@Somnorium honestly I'm mostly leaving this in your ballpark bc I don't have a clue what either of our dragons are doing xD
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55140400] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/551405/55140400.png[/img] [/url] [b]Izumi | District 12 | Spiral | Interactions: Naivke[/b] [/center] ----- As night fell, and after she had stored the canteen somewhere safe, Izumi exited the brush shelter and took out the firemaking tools that herself and Naivke shared. Izumi began making a fire when Naivke stopped her, claiming that there were tributes nearby building a fire would give away their position. "But we must build a fire! The nights here are only going to get colder and wetter. We'll freeze to death or die of some sort of sickness if we don't keep ourselves warm and dry!" Izumi argued. It made perfect sense, so why was Naivke being so stubborn? [color=transparent]xx[/color] ------ [size=2] @Ellapinky [/size]

55140400.png

Izumi | District 12 | Spiral | Interactions: Naivke

As night fell, and after she had stored the canteen somewhere safe, Izumi exited the brush shelter and took out the firemaking tools that herself and Naivke shared. Izumi began making a fire when Naivke stopped her, claiming that there were tributes nearby building a fire would give away their position.

"But we must build a fire! The nights here are only going to get colder and wetter. We'll freeze to death or die of some sort of sickness if we don't keep ourselves warm and dry!" Izumi argued.

It made perfect sense, so why was Naivke being so stubborn?
xx

@Ellapinky
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
[center][b]Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43268354] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/432684/43268354.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------ Chloe stretched from underneath the Cornucopia's shelter. It was admittedly very nice to have some peaceful sleep for once in this game. The other mirror had changed their course and left the area, whether that was because of her was left up in the air, they had been too far away to really get a look at. Since then no one else had appeared and against her better judgement she took the chance to grab some sleep. It was night again and the sky had cleared up. Her fever was still going strong but most of her strength had finally returned. Now she was ready to chase some dragons. A cannon shot in the distance startled her and she grit her teeth. [i]I've wasted so much time ****ing around, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already dead...[/i] Sudden movement caught her eye and she instinctively fell into a crouch. The other dragon entering the clearing was too dark to see, save their bright red garments. [i]Thezmois... did she follow me here?[/i] That would be a logical conclusion considering she basically almost stepped on her last night, but it was also likely they had stumbled across each other purely by chance and the size of the arena. [i]Well, this time I'm ready for a fight.[/i] ------ [size=2]@Somnorium I have no idea what I'm doing sdfghj
Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian

43268354.png

Chloe stretched from underneath the Cornucopia's shelter. It was admittedly very nice to have some peaceful sleep for once in this game. The other mirror had changed their course and left the area, whether that was because of her was left up in the air, they had been too far away to really get a look at. Since then no one else had appeared and against her better judgement she took the chance to grab some sleep. It was night again and the sky had cleared up. Her fever was still going strong but most of her strength had finally returned. Now she was ready to chase some dragons. A cannon shot in the distance startled her and she grit her teeth. I've wasted so much time ****ing around, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already dead...

Sudden movement caught her eye and she instinctively fell into a crouch. The other dragon entering the clearing was too dark to see, save their bright red garments. Thezmois... did she follow me here? That would be a logical conclusion considering she basically almost stepped on her last night, but it was also likely they had stumbled across each other purely by chance and the size of the arena. Well, this time I'm ready for a fight.
@Somnorium I have no idea what I'm doing sdfghj
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@Taytenn

~~~
Naivke barks out a sharp sigh.
“Do you want us to get spotted?! There’s the beginnings of a brawl brewing with the big alliance packs picking people out. We only have the two of us, and my warning signals can only get us so far. It’s still dark; they’ll catch us in no time like this!”
@Taytenn

~~~
Naivke barks out a sharp sigh.
“Do you want us to get spotted?! There’s the beginnings of a brawl brewing with the big alliance packs picking people out. We only have the two of us, and my warning signals can only get us so far. It’s still dark; they’ll catch us in no time like this!”
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Magnus | District 6 | Ice | Imperial
Magnus was bored, then again he almost always was. He knew he’d signed up for watching for danger as Bimala rested, so he didn’t mind much. He looked to the sky. He vaguely registered that he’d been doing that a lot lately.

Look at that. Another package. Interesting. Magnus wondered if it contained another explosive. He reached up to catch it, only to have it swiped away by Ruko. Under normal circumstances he would not have cared. This wasn’t normal circumstances, however. In a sudden urge of possessiveness and aggression he gave chase.

It didn’t take long for the Nocturne to toss the package aside. Ignoring the feeling of dread, he picked up the package and looked inside. Fresh foods greeted him. The sponsor seems to have picked up on his preference of seafood, seeing as there was more of that than the other three food groups. He nodded, grasping it with magic and going back to resume his lookout duties.

A feminine scream meets his ears. From Bimala’s direction. Magnus surged forwards, bursting through the brush. Two dragons, Eternity and Demeter, were slashing at the bleeding and dying Bimala. His eyes narrowed as the Mirror collapsed to the ground, all light fading from her eyes.

As guilt weighed heavily on his soul, the Mage pulled his book from his side. He all but shouted the chosen incantation within. Enormous icicles erupted from the ground, nearly stabbing the two attackers right through, though they leapt out of the in time and only got nicked. They surrounded the seemingly-dead Bimala, preventing them from going near her again, though it would be pointless.

He hurled more magic at Eternity as Demeter fled. As an extra preventative measure, he cast a high-level shield spell around himself. The other Imperial was particularly strong and pushed through the barrage exceedingly well, but even he was eventually driven off by the onslaught of equally-powerful spells.

Magnus sighed, ceasing fire. A counter-spell melted all the ice in the surrounding area. Except for the ice growing around his talons and crawling up his legs. He wanted to do something for the fallen Tribute since Chloe couldn’t, but he couldn’t even bring himself to touch even a scale. Instead, he clawed the very tree she now lay under. Three deep slashed in the wood, ever so lightly glazed with the frost from his talons.

Magnus sighed and left, not once looking back.

Ouch, my soul qnq
@Alurayune
@InfectedWolf
@Unterrestrial
@TripKatt13
Magnus | District 6 | Ice | Imperial
Magnus was bored, then again he almost always was. He knew he’d signed up for watching for danger as Bimala rested, so he didn’t mind much. He looked to the sky. He vaguely registered that he’d been doing that a lot lately.

Look at that. Another package. Interesting. Magnus wondered if it contained another explosive. He reached up to catch it, only to have it swiped away by Ruko. Under normal circumstances he would not have cared. This wasn’t normal circumstances, however. In a sudden urge of possessiveness and aggression he gave chase.

It didn’t take long for the Nocturne to toss the package aside. Ignoring the feeling of dread, he picked up the package and looked inside. Fresh foods greeted him. The sponsor seems to have picked up on his preference of seafood, seeing as there was more of that than the other three food groups. He nodded, grasping it with magic and going back to resume his lookout duties.

A feminine scream meets his ears. From Bimala’s direction. Magnus surged forwards, bursting through the brush. Two dragons, Eternity and Demeter, were slashing at the bleeding and dying Bimala. His eyes narrowed as the Mirror collapsed to the ground, all light fading from her eyes.

As guilt weighed heavily on his soul, the Mage pulled his book from his side. He all but shouted the chosen incantation within. Enormous icicles erupted from the ground, nearly stabbing the two attackers right through, though they leapt out of the in time and only got nicked. They surrounded the seemingly-dead Bimala, preventing them from going near her again, though it would be pointless.

He hurled more magic at Eternity as Demeter fled. As an extra preventative measure, he cast a high-level shield spell around himself. The other Imperial was particularly strong and pushed through the barrage exceedingly well, but even he was eventually driven off by the onslaught of equally-powerful spells.

Magnus sighed, ceasing fire. A counter-spell melted all the ice in the surrounding area. Except for the ice growing around his talons and crawling up his legs. He wanted to do something for the fallen Tribute since Chloe couldn’t, but he couldn’t even bring himself to touch even a scale. Instead, he clawed the very tree she now lay under. Three deep slashed in the wood, ever so lightly glazed with the frost from his talons.

Magnus sighed and left, not once looking back.

Ouch, my soul qnq
@Alurayune
@InfectedWolf
@Unterrestrial
@TripKatt13
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 169 170