Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | What Lies Within [ Pinkerlocke ] hiatus
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5]DAY 22[/size][/font] [item=dust slither][/center] ----- He couldn’t believe his luck when he showed up. Oh yes, he’d recognize that dragon anywhere. Those green wings. Those red eyes. He would always recognize him. But stuck in a little cage now, was he? And so was he. How quaint. The dragon twiddled his thumbs, the hood drawn over his eyes. They had put him in there a while ago. He knew he’d leave. He would leave. Nobody kept him in there. He was not angry that they’d put him in here. He had come here, searching, a wanderer. And they’d brought his little bird right to him. [i]Little Bird, I will always know you.[/i] That detective fellow, swaggering with his necklace jangling about his neck. “Like I said, he’s dangerous,” The Guardian hoisted the gun in his claws higher. On the floor of the cell lay his Little Bird. Broken. Bent. “There’s proof right there.” The Coatl with the green feathers shook herself, her shape changing as she relaxed her feathers. “No doubt, he could’ve killed you,” Another Coatl, this one with her feathers marred by white, spoke. She wrinkled her nose at the Wildclaw. “And I hate to agree with you, detective.” “I don’t mind,” He smiled at her. Her expression changed into one of disgust. “...I was travelling with a- [i]dangerous dragon,[/i]” The emerald one shivers. “You didn’t know?” “No, I didn’t…” She leaned against the bars pleading, “Detective, hear me out, there’s been a misunderstanding.” “Mmmm, I don’t know, miss. I’m more inclined to believe the authorities over you.” “But I can explain. Whatever crimes I’ve been convicted of, it’s because of him,” She jabbed a claw at Wendell. A flightless, dead bird. “He coerced me into taking him to the Viridian Labyrinth. I stole a two-week shipment because he would’ve killed me if I hadn’t. I nearly [i]died[/i] because of him. All that I’ve done, it’s his fault.” The Guardian arches a brow. “You sure, miss? You could be lying for all I knew.” “I’m not lying, Detective Shell. You saw how I argued with him. Would I have done that if I were his accomplice?” “Call him a ‘despicable, run-down, piece of scum?’ I’ve seen other criminals call each other worse.” “I’m [i]not a criminal![/i]” “There isn’t any proof to suggest otherwise.” “No- There is!” She took a deep breath. Look at her, trying to sell out Wendell. The Coatl continued to spew out a variety of excuses. Clearly, the detective wasn’t buying it. What did he want with his pet? Wendell had ran from him. He ran, because he was afraid and revolted and desperate. He ran, and he’d left those scars on his face. The skin of his snout prickled. Little Bird wanted to make it to the Labyrinth. He knew exactly where he’d go. [i]If that’s what you want, then I will give it to you.[/i] “Alright, that’s enough,” The Guardian handed his weapon back to one of the guards, from whom he’d taken the gun. He waved at both of them. “Both of you, take the Wildclaw to the Vault cells. He’s clearly unstable. We’ll need to keep him somewhere more secure.” They were going to cage up his sparrow. Oh no, he wouldn’t let them. As the detective swung open the door, he curled his claws, drawing on that bleakness, that hollow feeling. A long black strand slithered from his talons, catching all the light that came its way, swallowing the glow until nothing remained. It looked at him, as if inquiring. This was his to control. It’d once bent him. Not anymore. He turned back to the Guardian. “...As for you, you will be staying here.” “No! Let me out- I- My mother will hear of this! She’s a wealthy merchant! And she has connections!” The Coatl kept begging, leaping for his silver scales, but he nudged her away with a chuckle. All the while, the guards were picking up his Little Bird. His head lolled limp and weak. “Sorry, I don’t discriminate between the rich and poor,” He laughed. “You’ll be staying here until an envoy from the Icefield arrives to take you back. I’ve heard their prisons are lovely this time of year-” And the strand lept. It snaked with haste across the floor and up the leg of one guard, over her body, and around her neck, to which it then constricted, snapping her neck with a [i]CRACK.[/i] Then it shot towards the other and broke his bones too. Dead within seconds. Finally, the line danced down and over the ground, slithering up the cell’s bars until it was in line with the Guardian’s forehead. And it struck. ----- SO SO SHELL [I]DIED[/I] PINKERTON WHY THE FRESH HECK I knew I shouldn't have trained in the Woodland path >:////// God I had so much planned for him too, and now he's d e a d I'm not willing to part with him, but alas, the rules say otherwise... So say goodbye to Detective Shell, Private Eye everyone [emoji=guardian sad size=2] @RosaDiaz @Charias @Midwinter @Ellapinky @Orodruin @VeniVidiVici @DootTheBang @amble @FallenEclipse @Razatharia @Umaroth @RadioReprise @namrathel @Petall @TundraKitsune @catmeow1 [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png
DAY 22
Dust Slither

He couldn’t believe his luck when he showed up. Oh yes, he’d recognize that dragon anywhere. Those green wings. Those red eyes.

He would always recognize him.

But stuck in a little cage now, was he? And so was he. How quaint.

The dragon twiddled his thumbs, the hood drawn over his eyes. They had put him in there a while ago. He knew he’d leave. He would leave. Nobody kept him in there. He was not angry that they’d put him in here. He had come here, searching, a wanderer.

And they’d brought his little bird right to him.

Little Bird, I will always know you.

That detective fellow, swaggering with his necklace jangling about his neck.

“Like I said, he’s dangerous,” The Guardian hoisted the gun in his claws higher. On the floor of the cell lay his Little Bird. Broken. Bent. “There’s proof right there.”

The Coatl with the green feathers shook herself, her shape changing as she relaxed her feathers.

“No doubt, he could’ve killed you,” Another Coatl, this one with her feathers marred by white, spoke. She wrinkled her nose at the Wildclaw. “And I hate to agree with you, detective.”

“I don’t mind,” He smiled at her. Her expression changed into one of disgust.

“...I was travelling with a- dangerous dragon,” The emerald one shivers.

“You didn’t know?”

“No, I didn’t…” She leaned against the bars pleading, “Detective, hear me out, there’s been a misunderstanding.”

“Mmmm, I don’t know, miss. I’m more inclined to believe the authorities over you.”

“But I can explain. Whatever crimes I’ve been convicted of, it’s because of him,” She jabbed a claw at Wendell. A flightless, dead bird. “He coerced me into taking him to the Viridian Labyrinth. I stole a two-week shipment because he would’ve killed me if I hadn’t. I nearly died because of him. All that I’ve done, it’s his fault.”

The Guardian arches a brow. “You sure, miss? You could be lying for all I knew.”

“I’m not lying, Detective Shell. You saw how I argued with him. Would I have done that if I were his accomplice?”

“Call him a ‘despicable, run-down, piece of scum?’ I’ve seen other criminals call each other worse.”

“I’m not a criminal!

“There isn’t any proof to suggest otherwise.”

“No- There is!” She took a deep breath. Look at her, trying to sell out Wendell. The Coatl continued to spew out a variety of excuses. Clearly, the detective wasn’t buying it.

What did he want with his pet? Wendell had ran from him. He ran, because he was afraid and revolted and desperate. He ran, and he’d left those scars on his face. The skin of his snout prickled.

Little Bird wanted to make it to the Labyrinth. He knew exactly where he’d go.

If that’s what you want, then I will give it to you.

“Alright, that’s enough,” The Guardian handed his weapon back to one of the guards, from whom he’d taken the gun. He waved at both of them. “Both of you, take the Wildclaw to the Vault cells. He’s clearly unstable. We’ll need to keep him somewhere more secure.”

They were going to cage up his sparrow. Oh no, he wouldn’t let them.

As the detective swung open the door, he curled his claws, drawing on that bleakness, that hollow feeling.

A long black strand slithered from his talons, catching all the light that came its way, swallowing the glow until nothing remained. It looked at him, as if inquiring. This was his to control. It’d once bent him. Not anymore.

He turned back to the Guardian.

“...As for you, you will be staying here.”

“No! Let me out- I- My mother will hear of this! She’s a wealthy merchant! And she has connections!” The Coatl kept begging, leaping for his silver scales, but he nudged her away with a chuckle. All the while, the guards were picking up his Little Bird. His head lolled limp and weak.

“Sorry, I don’t discriminate between the rich and poor,” He laughed. “You’ll be staying here until an envoy from the Icefield arrives to take you back. I’ve heard their prisons are lovely this time of year-”

And the strand lept.

It snaked with haste across the floor and up the leg of one guard, over her body, and around her neck, to which it then constricted, snapping her neck with a CRACK. Then it shot towards the other and broke his bones too. Dead within seconds.

Finally, the line danced down and over the ground, slithering up the cell’s bars until it was in line with the Guardian’s forehead.

And it struck.

SO

SO SHELL DIED

PINKERTON WHY THE FRESH HECK I knew I shouldn't have trained in the Woodland path >:////// God I had so much planned for him too, and now he's d e a d

I'm not willing to part with him, but alas, the rules say otherwise... So say goodbye to Detective Shell, Private Eye everyone

@RosaDiaz @Charias @Midwinter @Ellapinky @Orodruin @VeniVidiVici @DootTheBang @amble @FallenEclipse @Razatharia @Umaroth @RadioReprise @namrathel @Petall @TundraKitsune @catmeow1
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546 [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1]
@Dragonfire546

7qCl3Ny.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

jpq0y2I.png
:(((((((( nooooo
:(((((((( nooooo
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
OOooooooof

Our first death of the locke... and Shell had so much potential...

Also, these dragons just can't stay out of some kind of prison or another, can they?
OOooooooof

Our first death of the locke... and Shell had so much potential...

Also, these dragons just can't stay out of some kind of prison or another, can they?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@amble @Umaroth Fierro: This is so sad, Wendell, play Whatcha' Say @namrathel Rest in pieces Shell, you will be missed :pensive: @Petall Big F hours God... like I was so excited to finally get Shell? He was the first familiar-pull I got, and then he gets nerfed. I was so shocked I sat there for a good thirty minutes staring at the screen. At least he had a good run [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] And yeah, it be like that sometimes, constantly getting arrested. That happens when you're trying to haul butt over 200+ miles
@amble @Umaroth Fierro: This is so sad, Wendell, play Whatcha' Say

@namrathel Rest in pieces Shell, you will be missed :pensive:

@Petall Big F hours

God... like I was so excited to finally get Shell? He was the first familiar-pull I got, and then he gets nerfed. I was so shocked I sat there for a good thirty minutes staring at the screen. At least he had a good run

And yeah, it be like that sometimes, constantly getting arrested. That happens when you're trying to haul butt over 200+ miles
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5]DAY 23[/size][/font] [item=decorated turtle shell][/center] ----- It happened too fast. One minute she was against the bars, begging Shell to let her go. One minute he was laughing, and mocking her, and then the next thing she knew, he was falling back. Thimba didn’t realize what had happened until the blood hit her face. It poured all over her scales, thick and heavy. The red stained her green feathers, turning them maroon. The feeling on her scales was- it was hot. And warm. Fresh blood. Shell’s body hit the ground with a [i]whump.[/i] And Thimba froze. [i]Oh. My. Gods! Oh my gods! By the Lightbringer![/i] She screamed inside her head. No words came from her mouth, though. The Coatl could hardly tear her eyes away from the blood- there was [i]so much[/i] of it! “Holy crap!” Fierro shrunk back. “Holy- Holy [i]crap![/i] What happened?” “H- He-” Thimba tried to speak, but couldn’t. Why was there so much [i]blood?[/i] [i]Come on- come on-[/i] Her thoughts ran in circles, and her body jittered. Everything she tried to do wouldn’t work. Her limbs stayed planted on the concrete floor. Unmoving, Thimba stared at the red pool as it crept closer and crawled onto her paws. It was on her [i]paws.[/i] [i]”Huhhhhhhh-”[/i] The world suddenly spun, and Thimba collapsed. “Come on! You can’t be serious!” A pair of strong arms clung to her and hauled her up. Who was- No, it wasn’t Wendell. Wendell was- elsewhere. Yes, he was somewhere. “Thimba! Thimba- damn it!” Where was Wendell? Where was her father? [i]He wouldn’t stop coughing blood. There was so much blood. I just wanted to see him again. I didn’t realize there was so much blood.[/i] “Thimba! Look at me!” Somebody shook her. She blinked. Feathers? White feathers? Something hit her in the face. “Augh! You didn’t have to hit me!” She reeled back, hissing at Fierro. The quartermaster had her wings flared. “You were going to have a panic attack! If I hadn’t hit you, you would’ve never left this place,” Fierro smirked mirthlessly. “I think a ‘thank you’ is in order.” “You’re being sarcastic [i]now?[/i]” “I will be if you don’t pull yourself together,” She stepped over to the cage door and peered through the bars at Shell’s corpse. “You think he has a key on him? I don’t see how we’re going to open this door without a key.” Her paws rested on the metal, and she shook the door. “Come on!” The door swung open. The two girls stared at it, and the gloriously unblocked hallway beyond. “How?” Thimba stared. “It hadn’t been-” Fierro confidently stepped out of the cell. “No questions, Rainbow. Take the chance and leave.” Both of them left the room, Thimba being careful not to look at or touch the three bodies on the ground. Gods, she hated blood. It made her uncomfortable, really uncomfortable. Mentions of it were fine, but the sight of it made her shiver. And the [i]feeling[/i] of it, though... She felt herself hyperventilating, then stopped. [i]I hate it.[/i] Her foot hit a fleshy object. “HAH-” “No, no!” A hand clamped over her snout, stifling her scream. Thimba’s legs gave way under her, and she stumbled into Fierro, who awkwardly shuffled back at the sudden weight. With a grunt, the quartermaster pushed Thimba back up. “You can’t scream, Thimba. They’ll know something’s up,” She said. “I know, I just-” Her eyes instinctively flicked down at what she’d touched. It wasn’t a body. Or, it was, but this dragon was very much alive, and still knocked out from the stunning. Wendell’s chest gently rose and fell. He looked almost like he were sleeping. Thimba was suddenly reminded of her constant goal: abandon Wendell. Ever since they’d left the Icefield, she had wanted- no, she [i]knew[/i] that she’d leave him. If she wanted to be free, there was no way he could be a part of her life. She’d told herself that was what she’d do. It had to be done. And it was all because she hated him. She’d even told him outright just a moment ago, that she’d leave him. Which ended badly, but still - Wendell had to go. But looking at his unconscious form, she felt a sudden doubt. [i]Like I said, he’s dangerous.[/i] But Thimba didn’t know why. She’d seen his ailment firsthand, how it plagued him. She’d seen his regretful nature. Wendell might’ve been dangerous, but he was also a dragon. Had she been taught never to hurt others? If she left him, would she be condemning him? Fierro raised a brow at Thimba’s longing look. “I thought you hated Wendell.” “I-” [i]She’s right, I don’t need him.[/i] Yes, there would be no harm done in leaving him. “Alright, I’m coming,” Thimba pulled herself away and followed Fierro down the corridor, forcing herself to keep looking forwards. She would leave with Fierro, take her boat, and travel away from all of this forever. Wendell would be fine. As they left, neither of them noticed the hooded figure watching them. ----- so Thimba has a blood phobia! You get some more insight into her past as well @RosaDiaz @Charias @Midwinter @Ellapinky @Orodruin @VeniVidiVici @DootTheBang @amble @FallenEclipse @Razatharia @Umaroth @RadioReprise @namrathel @Petall @TundraKitsune @catmeow1 [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center]
DAY 23
Decorated Turtle Shell

It happened too fast.

One minute she was against the bars, begging Shell to let her go. One minute he was laughing, and mocking her, and then the next thing she knew, he was falling back. Thimba didn’t realize what had happened until the blood hit her face. It poured all over her scales, thick and heavy. The red stained her green feathers, turning them maroon. The feeling on her scales was- it was hot. And warm. Fresh blood.

Shell’s body hit the ground with a whump.

And Thimba froze.

Oh. My. Gods! Oh my gods! By the Lightbringer! She screamed inside her head. No words came from her mouth, though. The Coatl could hardly tear her eyes away from the blood- there was so much of it!

“Holy crap!” Fierro shrunk back. “Holy- Holy crap! What happened?”

“H- He-” Thimba tried to speak, but couldn’t. Why was there so much blood?

Come on- come on- Her thoughts ran in circles, and her body jittered. Everything she tried to do wouldn’t work. Her limbs stayed planted on the concrete floor. Unmoving, Thimba stared at the red pool as it crept closer and crawled onto her paws.

It was on her paws.

”Huhhhhhhh-” The world suddenly spun, and Thimba collapsed.

“Come on! You can’t be serious!” A pair of strong arms clung to her and hauled her up. Who was- No, it wasn’t Wendell. Wendell was- elsewhere. Yes, he was somewhere.

“Thimba! Thimba- damn it!”

Where was Wendell? Where was her father? He wouldn’t stop coughing blood. There was so much blood.

I just wanted to see him again.

I didn’t realize there was so much blood.

“Thimba! Look at me!” Somebody shook her. She blinked. Feathers? White feathers?

Something hit her in the face.

“Augh! You didn’t have to hit me!” She reeled back, hissing at Fierro. The quartermaster had her wings flared.

“You were going to have a panic attack! If I hadn’t hit you, you would’ve never left this place,” Fierro smirked mirthlessly. “I think a ‘thank you’ is in order.”

“You’re being sarcastic now?

“I will be if you don’t pull yourself together,” She stepped over to the cage door and peered through the bars at Shell’s corpse. “You think he has a key on him? I don’t see how we’re going to open this door without a key.” Her paws rested on the metal, and she shook the door. “Come on!”

The door swung open.

The two girls stared at it, and the gloriously unblocked hallway beyond.

“How?” Thimba stared. “It hadn’t been-”

Fierro confidently stepped out of the cell. “No questions, Rainbow. Take the chance and leave.”

Both of them left the room, Thimba being careful not to look at or touch the three bodies on the ground. Gods, she hated blood. It made her uncomfortable, really uncomfortable. Mentions of it were fine, but the sight of it made her shiver. And the feeling of it, though...

She felt herself hyperventilating, then stopped.

I hate it.

Her foot hit a fleshy object.

“HAH-”

“No, no!” A hand clamped over her snout, stifling her scream. Thimba’s legs gave way under her, and she stumbled into Fierro, who awkwardly shuffled back at the sudden weight. With a grunt, the quartermaster pushed Thimba back up.

“You can’t scream, Thimba. They’ll know something’s up,” She said.

“I know, I just-” Her eyes instinctively flicked down at what she’d touched.

It wasn’t a body. Or, it was, but this dragon was very much alive, and still knocked out from the stunning. Wendell’s chest gently rose and fell. He looked almost like he were sleeping.

Thimba was suddenly reminded of her constant goal: abandon Wendell. Ever since they’d left the Icefield, she had wanted- no, she knew that she’d leave him. If she wanted to be free, there was no way he could be a part of her life. She’d told herself that was what she’d do. It had to be done.

And it was all because she hated him. She’d even told him outright just a moment ago, that she’d leave him. Which ended badly, but still - Wendell had to go.

But looking at his unconscious form, she felt a sudden doubt.

Like I said, he’s dangerous. But Thimba didn’t know why. She’d seen his ailment firsthand, how it plagued him. She’d seen his regretful nature. Wendell might’ve been dangerous, but he was also a dragon. Had she been taught never to hurt others?

If she left him, would she be condemning him?

Fierro raised a brow at Thimba’s longing look.

“I thought you hated Wendell.”

“I-”

She’s right, I don’t need him.

Yes, there would be no harm done in leaving him.

“Alright, I’m coming,” Thimba pulled herself away and followed Fierro down the corridor, forcing herself to keep looking forwards. She would leave with Fierro, take her boat, and travel away from all of this forever. Wendell would be fine.

As they left, neither of them noticed the hooded figure watching them.

so Thimba has a blood phobia! You get some more insight into her past as well

@RosaDiaz @Charias @Midwinter @Ellapinky @Orodruin @VeniVidiVici @DootTheBang @amble @FallenEclipse @Razatharia @Umaroth @RadioReprise @namrathel @Petall @TundraKitsune @catmeow1
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
@Dragonfire546
This is making me want to do a pinkerlocke again how dare you do this to me
@Dragonfire546
This is making me want to do a pinkerlocke again how dare you do this to me
7qCl3Ny.png
@Dragonfire546

AAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! I DONT THINK I'VE EVER READ THAT FAST! YOUR WRITING STYLE IS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THIS!!

Ahem .. yeah anyways I'd love to get added to the pinglist. I'm not so secretly hoping that Wendell and Thimba fall in love
@Dragonfire546

AAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! I DONT THINK I'VE EVER READ THAT FAST! YOUR WRITING STYLE IS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THIS!!

Ahem .. yeah anyways I'd love to get added to the pinglist. I'm not so secretly hoping that Wendell and Thimba fall in love
@Mystic9187 AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU!!!!! WRITING IS BEST

Sure! Adding you to the pinglist!
@Mystic9187 AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU!!!!! WRITING IS BEST

Sure! Adding you to the pinglist!
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20