Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 50 million treasure challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6
@KitsaRosethorn

Good luck on your quest! I think you might get to 50 million by June

Also I see you make a lot from the AH. I recently learnt how to flip and switch between treasure and gem ratios but I’m afraid I’m still a noob when it comes to popular stuff. Plus the urge of window shopping and keeping purchases is undeniable. Do you have any tips or tricks in profiting off the AH? I’ll be very grateful if you shared any with me!
@KitsaRosethorn

Good luck on your quest! I think you might get to 50 million by June

Also I see you make a lot from the AH. I recently learnt how to flip and switch between treasure and gem ratios but I’m afraid I’m still a noob when it comes to popular stuff. Plus the urge of window shopping and keeping purchases is undeniable. Do you have any tips or tricks in profiting off the AH? I’ll be very grateful if you shared any with me!
@CrystalChrissy

A Lot of my loot I sell in the Ah I get from grinding in the coliseum. Yea it might be boring but even 1 hr of grinding can net you 100000 treasure.

Also if you are able to brew things you want to do that. Eggs and Genes sell the best and are pretty cheap to make compared to their sale price.

Brewing things during festivals and selling them off at the end makes a great profit also. List Them on Saturday night for best profit..

Hope these help :)
@CrystalChrissy

A Lot of my loot I sell in the Ah I get from grinding in the coliseum. Yea it might be boring but even 1 hr of grinding can net you 100000 treasure.

Also if you are able to brew things you want to do that. Eggs and Genes sell the best and are pretty cheap to make compared to their sale price.

Brewing things during festivals and selling them off at the end makes a great profit also. List Them on Saturday night for best profit..

Hope these help :)
i7jjUhe.png
Wow... I've been Gone Awhile..

For those Wondering I got sick. So I have been dealing and learning about my illness.

I'm very close to 40 Million. I should break it by this week. :)
Wow... I've been Gone Awhile..

For those Wondering I got sick. So I have been dealing and learning about my illness.

I'm very close to 40 Million. I should break it by this week. :)
i7jjUhe.png
Atm I'm at 42.2 million.. !
Atm I'm at 42.2 million.. !
i7jjUhe.png
Well due to Nature Dom buying all the level 25's and Exaulting them

(Even though 4 of them Had ELIMINATE T.T)

I am currently at 46.9 million
Well due to Nature Dom buying all the level 25's and Exaulting them

(Even though 4 of them Had ELIMINATE T.T)

I am currently at 46.9 million
i7jjUhe.png
At 47.5 Million and 4900 gems

I am buying grinding so My increase will be slow for the moment.
At 47.5 Million and 4900 gems

I am buying grinding so My increase will be slow for the moment.
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6