Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for the Pure Primal
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Sad to see it go tbh, but it was fun while it lasted! I definitely wished I had hatched a primal for you the times I had the pairs :pensive:
Sad to see it go tbh, but it was fun while it lasted! I definitely wished I had hatched a primal for you the times I had the pairs :pensive:
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Hate to see an update kill personal projects.
Hate to see an update kill personal projects.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
I’d like to buy Wisteria!
I’d like to buy Wisteria!
QFXpYkj.png
Sorry to see you abandoning the project, @3idolon! I can get why, though I still think it would be cool to have a naturally bred pure primal of every type simply for the knowledge of accomplishment! Still, I get why you're disheartened, and hope you enjoy the pure primals you got - it's a pretty cool achievement!
Sorry to see you abandoning the project, @3idolon! I can get why, though I still think it would be cool to have a naturally bred pure primal of every type simply for the knowledge of accomplishment! Still, I get why you're disheartened, and hope you enjoy the pure primals you got - it's a pretty cool achievement!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@3idolon
I'll give you 50g for Avira and Asao?
@3idolon
I'll give you 50g for Avira and Asao?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@/EmeraldJubilee It'd be cool, but I don't really want to go through the effort of finding homes for any that might come along, as I have to figure the market will be severely reduced when someone can make their dream primal, and a pure primal too, with a bit of saving. Imagining holding on to a dragon that took a year or more to get, waiting for it to sell for however much the going rate is going to settle to, is a bit disheartening. This quest was never about the gems (obviously given how many I've sunk into it, lol) but it's hard to maintain motivation knowing you'd be able to save up just doing G&G to get a pure primal in a fraction of the time.

@/Emarelda CR sent

@/Andraya CR sent
@/EmeraldJubilee It'd be cool, but I don't really want to go through the effort of finding homes for any that might come along, as I have to figure the market will be severely reduced when someone can make their dream primal, and a pure primal too, with a bit of saving. Imagining holding on to a dragon that took a year or more to get, waiting for it to sell for however much the going rate is going to settle to, is a bit disheartening. This quest was never about the gems (obviously given how many I've sunk into it, lol) but it's hard to maintain motivation knowing you'd be able to save up just doing G&G to get a pure primal in a fraction of the time.

@/Emarelda CR sent

@/Andraya CR sent
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Man! I'm really sorry that the update killed this project, I really loved watching it and I feel so fortunate to have Ritual with me. He's a very treasured part of my lair and I'm grateful to you for letting him come live with me. Take care and please ping me if you do any more projects in the future!
Man! I'm really sorry that the update killed this project, I really loved watching it and I feel so fortunate to have Ritual with me. He's a very treasured part of my lair and I'm grateful to you for letting him come live with me. Take care and please ping me if you do any more projects in the future!
QcmVjST.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27