Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | And Here There Be Emperors {PinkerLocke}
1 2 3 4
Scorched forest is honestly horrible for low-levels; glad they're just being mildly inconvenienced by the animals of the woodland path in this update though ^^
Scorched forest is honestly horrible for low-levels; glad they're just being mildly inconvenienced by the animals of the woodland path in this update though ^^

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
[center][item=Cobra Snakehead] Day Nine Quiet Road[/center] The lush grass fields they were in previously were slowly turning more barren as they moved further into Earth and away from the Nature border. Certain sections of the ground would be charred from the continuous battle going on behind them. These sections would span on forever into distance as far as they could see. Jarel managed to navigate both Penny and herself down to the usual route for carriers and the two of them were just walking down the side of it. The only odd thing that stuck out to her was that barely any dragons were flying down the path. The ones she did see however, she couldn’t unfurl her wings fast enough to fly up to them to ask questions. A mildly frustrating situation to be in but she’s been in worse situations. This would be a piece of cake if they stuck to the path. Everything will be fine when the two of them reach camp. ----- [center]Notable Drops[/center] [quote=Drops][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][/quote] ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]I tried leveling these two a bit in the Scorched Forest again. A bad idea to begin with but I finished the rounds I wanted to do with them in the first place so why not give it a shot? It went slightly better this time around. I might revamp Penny's stats so she can be more of a healer so that I'm not using up all my health potions on the two of them. Probably when she hits level 10 or so. Not that much of writing for today because school stuff, you know the usual busy busy busy
Cobra Snakehead
Day Nine
Quiet Road

The lush grass fields they were in previously were slowly turning more barren as they moved further into Earth and away from the Nature border. Certain sections of the ground would be charred from the continuous battle going on behind them. These sections would span on forever into distance as far as they could see.

Jarel managed to navigate both Penny and herself down to the usual route for carriers and the two of them were just walking down the side of it. The only odd thing that stuck out to her was that barely any dragons were flying down the path. The ones she did see however, she couldn’t unfurl her wings fast enough to fly up to them to ask questions.

A mildly frustrating situation to be in but she’s been in worse situations. This would be a piece of cake if they stuck to the path. Everything will be fine when the two of them reach camp.
Notable Drops
Drops wrote:
Leafy Pack Leafy Pack

@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff

I tried leveling these two a bit in the Scorched Forest again. A bad idea to begin with but I finished the rounds I wanted to do with them in the first place so why not give it a shot? It went slightly better this time around. I might revamp Penny's stats so she can be more of a healer so that I'm not using up all my health potions on the two of them. Probably when she hits level 10 or so.

Not that much of writing for today because school stuff, you know the usual busy busy busy
bVzIUfv.png
[center][item=Greystone Deer] [item=Chipskink] Day Ten and Day Eleven Better Safe Than Sorry[/center] The empty road Jarel had them on opened up to mountains all around them, as far as they could see. Seeing the sun beginning to settle down by the horizon, the two of them began trying to find a place to settle in for the night. The mountains were no place to sleep out under the stars. Jarel spotted a slightly hidden cave entrance and with some digging, managed to get enough room for Penny to slip in for the night. FInding a spot was easy, making sure no one is in it was harder. Even after triple checking the den Jarel couldn’t help but feeling uneasy the entire time they were setting up camp. Which was a completely valid thought to have despite how much Penny rags on her for it. The den was still silent despite how much Jarel paced around and poked into the odd corners. It was still silent when Penny finally got Jarel to settle in for the night. It was not silent when Jarel woke up to someone over her with a rock clutched between two paws. A pearlcatcher in ragged shape was trying to smash a rock down on her head and if she hadn’t missed by the tip of her nose, Jarel would have been a hundred percent dead. Rolling onto her feet and backing away from the pearlcatcher, she gave out a warning growl before shouting at her. “Look if this was your home first, sorry about the intrusion. Needed a place for the night, we weren’t going to burn the place down if it helps” The pearlcatcher stared at her blankly for a solid minute before settling down a bit. At least she didn’t seem like she was going to be slamming rocks down on her head again at any point. Jarel could see that she looked thinner than most dragons her size tend to be. She looked tired and her fur was choppily cut short, some being shaved down in odd patches. Life must’ve hit her hard Jarel thought. “I’m Kenji”, muttered out the pearlcatcher, scuffing some dirt around. Jarel could cut the tension in the cave with her claw. How do you talk with someone who just tried to kill you? “..I’m Jarel and the giant who’s still sleeping by some ungodly miracle is Penny.” Kenji slowly nodded and had even more questions to throw at Jarel. She answered the first few but the pearlcatcher just kept throwing them at her. She wanted to throw her hands over her head and yell at her to stop but she tried to be a tad bit nicer to Kenji. Mostly because she didn’t want another attempted murder on her again. Another bit so Penny wouldn’t get those sad eyes when she yells at other dragons that passed them by on the pathway. But most definitely the trying not to get killed bit. They both didn’t mention the near death in the middle of the night to Penny when she awoke. ----- [img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/fly911.jpg[/img] ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]I didn't do yesterday's because I literally went home and slept for the rest of the day,,,so here's the two days mashed together haha! The art drawing was based off the one dragon play I wrote about at some point here. It's a bit rushed by my standards but hey, it's done and out for today so that's great. [emoji=guardian happy] New Party member too! Meet Kenji! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50231489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502315/50231489_350.png[/img] [/url] She'll get a small bio and place on the front page later but someone's here finally. Now the hard part is leveling her without letting her die
Greystone Deer
Chipskink
Day Ten and Day Eleven
Better Safe Than Sorry

The empty road Jarel had them on opened up to mountains all around them, as far as they could see. Seeing the sun beginning to settle down by the horizon, the two of them began trying to find a place to settle in for the night. The mountains were no place to sleep out under the stars. Jarel spotted a slightly hidden cave entrance and with some digging, managed to get enough room for Penny to slip in for the night.

FInding a spot was easy, making sure no one is in it was harder. Even after triple checking the den Jarel couldn’t help but feeling uneasy the entire time they were setting up camp. Which was a completely valid thought to have despite how much Penny rags on her for it.

The den was still silent despite how much Jarel paced around and poked into the odd corners. It was still silent when Penny finally got Jarel to settle in for the night. It was not silent when Jarel woke up to someone over her with a rock clutched between two paws.

A pearlcatcher in ragged shape was trying to smash a rock down on her head and if she hadn’t missed by the tip of her nose, Jarel would have been a hundred percent dead. Rolling onto her feet and backing away from the pearlcatcher, she gave out a warning growl before shouting at her.

“Look if this was your home first, sorry about the intrusion. Needed a place for the night, we weren’t going to burn the place down if it helps”

The pearlcatcher stared at her blankly for a solid minute before settling down a bit. At least she didn’t seem like she was going to be slamming rocks down on her head again at any point. Jarel could see that she looked thinner than most dragons her size tend to be. She looked tired and her fur was choppily cut short, some being shaved down in odd patches. Life must’ve hit her hard Jarel thought.

“I’m Kenji”, muttered out the pearlcatcher, scuffing some dirt around.

Jarel could cut the tension in the cave with her claw. How do you talk with someone who just tried to kill you?

“..I’m Jarel and the giant who’s still sleeping by some ungodly miracle is Penny.”

Kenji slowly nodded and had even more questions to throw at Jarel. She answered the first few but the pearlcatcher just kept throwing them at her. She wanted to throw her hands over her head and yell at her to stop but she tried to be a tad bit nicer to Kenji. Mostly because she didn’t want another attempted murder on her again. Another bit so Penny wouldn’t get those sad eyes when she yells at other dragons that passed them by on the pathway. But most definitely the trying not to get killed bit.

They both didn’t mention the near death in the middle of the night to Penny when she awoke.
fly911.jpg
@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff

I didn't do yesterday's because I literally went home and slept for the rest of the day,,,so here's the two days mashed together haha!

The art drawing was based off the one dragon play I wrote about at some point here. It's a bit rushed by my standards but hey, it's done and out for today so that's great.

New Party member too! Meet Kenji!

50231489_350.png

She'll get a small bio and place on the front page later but someone's here finally. Now the hard part is leveling her without letting her die
bVzIUfv.png
[center][item=Discipline] Day Twelve Three’s A Crowd[/center] Jarel passed Kenji over to Penny as soon as she woke up. The consistent questions were beginning to grate on her nerves and Kenji clearly didn’t understand the meaning of being quiet. Kenji’s terrible shape must’ve rubbed Penny the wrong way because she tried getting Jarel to allow Kenji to come with them. “Jarel, she should come with us! I mean, look at her, she could use a hand out here” Kenji was looking at her with wide eyes as Penny kept on trying to convince her to let the pearlcatcher join the duo. Kenji may be in bad shape but she can most definitely fend for herself with just a rock. Maybe even with just a pebble. The point is, she’s fine all by herself despite of Penny’s thoughts on the matter. Penny was still pleading with her, batting her puppy dog eyes at her. Kenji stood behind Penny looking nervous as ever. Jarel was strong, she can handle that, she can totally handle that. “Fine, she can come with us”, she snapped back at Penny. She was wrong, she was so wrong about the puppy eyes. Penny smiled back at her gleefully before turning back around to Kenji. Jarel squinted her eyes at the two of them before letting out a huff. She did not sign up for this many dragons to be following her back to camp. ----- [center]Notable Drops[/center] [quote=Drops][item=Delicate Bat Wing][/quote] [i]Jarel is now level nine! Penny is now level nine! Kenji is now level five![/i] ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]So I didn't actually have to a death streak today but I decided to take the time and attempt to level Kenji up a bit. I was so scared of her dying on the woodland path but she was actually fine! Level ones can take a bit of damage on the venue before actually dying apparently. So yea she can totally take someone out with a pebble.
Discipline
Day Twelve
Three’s A Crowd

Jarel passed Kenji over to Penny as soon as she woke up. The consistent questions were beginning to grate on her nerves and Kenji clearly didn’t understand the meaning of being quiet. Kenji’s terrible shape must’ve rubbed Penny the wrong way because she tried getting Jarel to allow Kenji to come with them.

“Jarel, she should come with us! I mean, look at her, she could use a hand out here”

Kenji was looking at her with wide eyes as Penny kept on trying to convince her to let the pearlcatcher join the duo. Kenji may be in bad shape but she can most definitely fend for herself with just a rock. Maybe even with just a pebble. The point is, she’s fine all by herself despite of Penny’s thoughts on the matter.

Penny was still pleading with her, batting her puppy dog eyes at her. Kenji stood behind Penny looking nervous as ever. Jarel was strong, she can handle that, she can totally handle that.

“Fine, she can come with us”, she snapped back at Penny. She was wrong, she was so wrong about the puppy eyes.

Penny smiled back at her gleefully before turning back around to Kenji. Jarel squinted her eyes at the two of them before letting out a huff. She did not sign up for this many dragons to be following her back to camp.
Notable Drops
Drops wrote:
Delicate Bat Wing
Jarel is now level nine!
Penny is now level nine!
Kenji is now level five!

@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff

So I didn't actually have to a death streak today but I decided to take the time and attempt to level Kenji up a bit. I was so scared of her dying on the woodland path but she was actually fine! Level ones can take a bit of damage on the venue before actually dying apparently. So yea she can totally take someone out with a pebble.
bVzIUfv.png
[center][item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse] Day Thirteen Down We Go[/center] Penny couldn’t be happier. Jarel usually never changed her mind on these types of matters. Penny had pushed for it so mostly because she had saw herself in Kenji’s eyes. It was hard out there by yourself. She knew that personally. She gathered up the rest of their meager supplies and after Jarel gave the cave a final look through, they set out for Jarel’s camp. Penny stuck by Kenji’s side mostly, occasionally flying up to take a look above them. Glancing down from her spot in the air, Penny could faintly spot what looked to be centaurs stalking towards Jarel and Kenji. She let out a small sigh before gliding back down towards the two. She was so tired of fighting of everything that comes across them. Why can’t talking solve these issues, Penny thought. Once Jarel and Kenji were closer in eye shot, she called out, “There’s centaurs ahead. Keep an eye out.” Jarel perked her head up towards her as she crouched down into a defensive crouch. Kenji backed up and pulled up the rear end. Kenji didn’t try to involve herself in battles Penny noticed from the last few scuffles they were involved with. Kenji seemed to prefer standing behind and throwing feeble shots at the enemies. The centaurs made their grand entrance by shooting arrows at them as usual. Arrows were starting to test her agility because somehow they always seemed to get closer to her body despite how much Penny weaved her body around them. She clawed at the one that was closer to her and while in the middle of scratching out a centaur she heard a scream rip the air. She whipped her head around and as the centaur took the opportunity to strike her back, Penny froze at what she saw. Jarel was on the ground and a centaur loomed over her body. Kenji was cowering behind Jarel and her mouth gaped open as the centaur took another step closer towards her. Penny felt her feet move on their own as she moved towards Kenji to grab her and fly ahead of the centaurs. She flew until her wings ached and her mouth grew tired of having to support Kenji. Even when she tumbled to the ground and Kenji let out a yelp of pain, she didn’t want to cry for her loss. Jarel was strong, Eurig was strong, she wanted to be strong. Her tears welled up in her eyes and she couldn’t stop them from dropping down her face. She cried for Eurig, for Jarel, for everyone who left her alone in the end. She couldn’t stop bawling even after the centaurs left. They’re gone and she’s still here. ----- [center]Notable Drops[/center] [quote=Drops][item=banded owlcat crate][/quote] [i]Kenji is now level six![/i] ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]Jarel's gone! She got hit three times in a row and I was so sad to see her go. I really loved her :'( So now it's just Penny and Kenji left together. Which also means I need to figure out some story stuff because Jarel knew the direction to go in and she's not here now
Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
Day Thirteen
Down We Go

Penny couldn’t be happier. Jarel usually never changed her mind on these types of matters. Penny had pushed for it so mostly because she had saw herself in Kenji’s eyes. It was hard out there by yourself. She knew that personally.

She gathered up the rest of their meager supplies and after Jarel gave the cave a final look through, they set out for Jarel’s camp. Penny stuck by Kenji’s side mostly, occasionally flying up to take a look above them. Glancing down from her spot in the air, Penny could faintly spot what looked to be centaurs stalking towards Jarel and Kenji. She let out a small sigh before gliding back down towards the two. She was so tired of fighting of everything that comes across them. Why can’t talking solve these issues, Penny thought.

Once Jarel and Kenji were closer in eye shot, she called out, “There’s centaurs ahead. Keep an eye out.”

Jarel perked her head up towards her as she crouched down into a defensive crouch. Kenji backed up and pulled up the rear end. Kenji didn’t try to involve herself in battles Penny noticed from the last few scuffles they were involved with. Kenji seemed to prefer standing behind and throwing feeble shots at the enemies.

The centaurs made their grand entrance by shooting arrows at them as usual. Arrows were starting to test her agility because somehow they always seemed to get closer to her body despite how much Penny weaved her body around them. She clawed at the one that was closer to her and while in the middle of scratching out a centaur she heard a scream rip the air.

She whipped her head around and as the centaur took the opportunity to strike her back, Penny froze at what she saw. Jarel was on the ground and a centaur loomed over her body. Kenji was cowering behind Jarel and her mouth gaped open as the centaur took another step closer towards her.

Penny felt her feet move on their own as she moved towards Kenji to grab her and fly ahead of the centaurs. She flew until her wings ached and her mouth grew tired of having to support Kenji. Even when she tumbled to the ground and Kenji let out a yelp of pain, she didn’t want to cry for her loss. Jarel was strong, Eurig was strong, she wanted to be strong.

Her tears welled up in her eyes and she couldn’t stop them from dropping down her face. She cried for Eurig, for Jarel, for everyone who left her alone in the end. She couldn’t stop bawling even after the centaurs left. They’re gone and she’s still here.
Notable Drops
Drops wrote:
Banded Owlcat Crate
Kenji is now level six!
@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff
Jarel's gone! She got hit three times in a row and I was so sad to see her go. I really loved her :'(
So now it's just Penny and Kenji left together. Which also means I need to figure out some story stuff because Jarel knew the direction to go in and she's not here now
bVzIUfv.png
n oooooo
n oooooo
[center][item=Flax Fiber] Day Fourteen Just Us[/center] Penny wiped off her tears and tried to pull herself together. It was just her and Kenji now and Kenji doesn’t look like a leader type. Jarel was always the leader, she took charge, she always knew what to do and oh dear, she needed to stop thinking of her before the waterworks come back into play. She needed to be the leader for once. She had to. The imperial looked at the pearlcatcher and then the surrounding area. Realization hit her in a heartbeat as she kept looking around. She didn’t know where Jarel’s camp is. Turning her head towards Kenji, she quietly asked,”You wouldn’t happen to know about the work aid camps in helping the fight against emperor?” Kenji stared at her before slowly shaking her head no. How wonderful Penny thought. If Jarel were here she’d know what to do. She always did. Letting out a small sigh, she tried to figure out a plan. She didn’t exactly want to wander around forever and trying to barge in on other clan territories scared her too much to attempt much of that. Penny supposed the sadness on her face was still evident because she felt Kenji slide her flank against Penny’s. The pearlcatcher was looking up at her with a worried smile on her face. The imperial let out a tiny smile back at her before standing up in front of her. She figured out a plan. “Kenji, I’m going to be honest here, I don’t have a plan. I do know however, we’re going back and we’re giving Jarel a proper farewell first. Afterwards? Afterwards I still won’t know what to do but we’re going to be fine. Mark my words.” Kenji’s face was unreadable for a minute which got Penny ready to think she was going to venture off alone before the pearlcatcher said, ”That sounds like a brilliant plan Penny.” ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]I actually thought it was a drawing day today before I checked the item again. It was not a drawing day. I had a drawing done. Oh well Kenji now has a place on the front page of the thread now! One of the reserved threads has also been changed to serve as a memorial grounds for our fallen. Their icon won't be shown but it'll have an item that most matched their character type. This is more so that I can keep everyone into one place and not rely on Penny's bio to keep everyone in one spot. There's also dates! I'll most likely update it a few days after anyone's exaltation
Flax Fiber
Day Fourteen
Just Us

Penny wiped off her tears and tried to pull herself together. It was just her and Kenji now and Kenji doesn’t look like a leader type. Jarel was always the leader, she took charge, she always knew what to do and oh dear, she needed to stop thinking of her before the waterworks come back into play.

She needed to be the leader for once. She had to. The imperial looked at the pearlcatcher and then the surrounding area. Realization hit her in a heartbeat as she kept looking around. She didn’t know where Jarel’s camp is.

Turning her head towards Kenji, she quietly asked,”You wouldn’t happen to know about the work aid camps in helping the fight against emperor?”

Kenji stared at her before slowly shaking her head no. How wonderful Penny thought. If Jarel were here she’d know what to do. She always did. Letting out a small sigh, she tried to figure out a plan. She didn’t exactly want to wander around forever and trying to barge in on other clan territories scared her too much to attempt much of that. Penny supposed the sadness on her face was still evident because she felt Kenji slide her flank against Penny’s. The pearlcatcher was looking up at her with a worried smile on her face. The imperial let out a tiny smile back at her before standing up in front of her. She figured out a plan.

“Kenji, I’m going to be honest here, I don’t have a plan. I do know however, we’re going back and we’re giving Jarel a proper farewell first. Afterwards? Afterwards I still won’t know what to do but we’re going to be fine. Mark my words.”

Kenji’s face was unreadable for a minute which got Penny ready to think she was going to venture off alone before the pearlcatcher said, ”That sounds like a brilliant plan Penny.”
@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff
I actually thought it was a drawing day today before I checked the item again. It was not a drawing day. I had a drawing done.

Oh well

Kenji now has a place on the front page of the thread now! One of the reserved threads has also been changed to serve as a memorial grounds for our fallen. Their icon won't be shown but it'll have an item that most matched their character type. This is more so that I can keep everyone into one place and not rely on Penny's bio to keep everyone in one spot. There's also dates! I'll most likely update it a few days after anyone's exaltation
bVzIUfv.png
[center][item=Buzzing Rotwood] Day Fifteen No Storytime[/center] [rule] [center]Notable Drops[/center] [quote=Drops][item=Bolster][/quote] [i]Kenji is now level seven![/i] [rule] @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]No writing time today! I got busy today and only have time to just do the battles for tonight. I’ll see if I can get some writing in for tomorrow but I’m also busy again ^^” Busy,busy,busy!
Buzzing Rotwood
Day Fifteen
No Storytime

Notable Drops
Drops wrote:
Bolster
Kenji is now level seven!
@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff
No writing time today! I got busy today and only have time to just do the battles for tonight. I’ll see if I can get some writing in for tomorrow but I’m also busy again ^^”
Busy,busy,busy!
bVzIUfv.png
[center][item=Mobile Stick] Day Sixteen Moonlight[/center] Penny took one last look at the flower covered mound that she and Kenji made before turning around to find an aid camp. The imperial figured that since the emperor was around there would at least be one place of opportunity lying within one of those camps. It sounded good in her head at least. Padding down along a slightly beaten up path, Penny kept a careful eye out. Kenji was struggling to keep up with her long strides as the imperial kept on briskly walking but the golden dragon didn’t break her fast pace. Penny didn’t want anything to get an advantage over the two of them. Kenji didn’t look like she could handle any harsh scuffles and Penny didn’t want to lose another companion so soon. The pearlcatcher simply had to deal with the quick travel she thought. Seeing as the sun was beginning to set, Penny began digging a hole into a mountainside to make camp for the night. Her claws ached after digging for quite some time but at least they have shelter. It may have been slightly cramped and covered in dirt but it was the best she could do. Settling down onto the floor next to Kenji, they tried to sleep through the howls ripping the night air. When she blinked them open again, she couldn’t feel Kenji next to her. She got managed to heave herself out of the hole she made and even after doing a turn around, she couldn’t find the pearlcatcher. The pale dragon seemed to have vanished off into the moonlight. Guess it’s just a one dragon party from here on out, Penny sadly thought to herself. ----- [center]Notable Drops[/center] [quote=Drops][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][/quote] ----- @huskies709 @ZippoFeuer @Riff [color=darkmagenta]So one, I had a busy weekend and only got around to the pinklerlocke today. And two, I ran into a predicament here. Kenji died in battle(everyone loves targeting the weak ones :( ) and now only Penny is left in the nuzlocke. I thought about continue using regular death=exalt for her but then I din't know how to deal if she were to die by accident. Which is entirely likely to occur since she's the only party member right now. I've got a mild story line goin in my head and I don't know how to integrate a completely new dragon separate from Penny's interactions with the world/dragons around her if she died before any new dragons came into play with her around. So here's my plan. Any last dragon standing is going to get immunity to deaths until another party member comes into play. I'm still gonna be careful about Penny in battle but it's just not a final exalt for her if she got knocked out in battle. But yea, RIP Kenji
Mobile Stick
Day Sixteen
Moonlight

Penny took one last look at the flower covered mound that she and Kenji made before turning around to find an aid camp. The imperial figured that since the emperor was around there would at least be one place of opportunity lying within one of those camps. It sounded good in her head at least.

Padding down along a slightly beaten up path, Penny kept a careful eye out. Kenji was struggling to keep up with her long strides as the imperial kept on briskly walking but the golden dragon didn’t break her fast pace. Penny didn’t want anything to get an advantage over the two of them. Kenji didn’t look like she could handle any harsh scuffles and Penny didn’t want to lose another companion so soon. The pearlcatcher simply had to deal with the quick travel she thought.

Seeing as the sun was beginning to set, Penny began digging a hole into a mountainside to make camp for the night. Her claws ached after digging for quite some time but at least they have shelter. It may have been slightly cramped and covered in dirt but it was the best she could do. Settling down onto the floor next to Kenji, they tried to sleep through the howls ripping the night air.

When she blinked them open again, she couldn’t feel Kenji next to her. She got managed to heave herself out of the hole she made and even after doing a turn around, she couldn’t find the pearlcatcher. The pale dragon seemed to have vanished off into the moonlight.

Guess it’s just a one dragon party from here on out, Penny sadly thought to herself.
Notable Drops
Drops wrote:
Opheodrys Serthis Magical Acuity Fragment

@huskies709
@ZippoFeuer
@Riff

So one, I had a busy weekend and only got around to the pinklerlocke today. And two, I ran into a predicament here. Kenji died in battle(everyone loves targeting the weak ones :( ) and now only Penny is left in the nuzlocke. I thought about continue using regular death=exalt for her but then I din't know how to deal if she were to die by accident. Which is entirely likely to occur since she's the only party member right now. I've got a mild story line goin in my head and I don't know how to integrate a completely new dragon separate from Penny's interactions with the world/dragons around her if she died before any new dragons came into play with her around.

So here's my plan. Any last dragon standing is going to get immunity to deaths until another party member comes into play. I'm still gonna be careful about Penny in battle but it's just not a final exalt for her if she got knocked out in battle.

But yea,
RIP Kenji
bVzIUfv.png
oh nooo ;(

thats a fair plan though. wouldnt be much of a point starting over yeah?
sorry i havent commented or anything, i’m following along! just busy :)

good luck penny!!
oh nooo ;(

thats a fair plan though. wouldnt be much of a point starting over yeah?
sorry i havent commented or anything, i’m following along! just busy :)

good luck penny!!
grRJOR8.png AdNAlvs.gif
Adopts
uh5MgPj.gif
Hatchery
1 2 3 4