TOPIC | AngelSami's Project: ROBOT
1 2 3 4 5
Need to add Sprocket, Ribbot, and Del.
I may be on a weird hiatus but I NEVER FORGET MY COMPENDIUM

ADDED
Need to add Sprocket, Ribbot, and Del.
I may be on a weird hiatus but I NEVER FORGET MY COMPENDIUM

ADDED
Oh my gosh is there a pinglist I can be on to see scries, outfits, and completed dragons? :D (you know me, robot dragons own my heart too ahhhh)
Oh my gosh is there a pinglist I can be on to see scries, outfits, and completed dragons? :D (you know me, robot dragons own my heart too ahhhh)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
I didn't have a pinglist but you becha I'll make one
I'm slowly coming back from a hiatus so I'm trying to chuck all my breeding projects out to get this train moving again!
@ImpossibleJedi4
I didn't have a pinglist but you becha I'll make one
I'm slowly coming back from a hiatus so I'm trying to chuck all my breeding projects out to get this train moving again!
Awesome! :D Best of luck and feel free to ping me if you want some free outfit scries, I love doing those
Awesome! :D Best of luck and feel free to ping me if you want some free outfit scries, I love doing those
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Need to add Havve Hogan
(Technically a cyborg but I'll just use Starlight Brigades version HA)

ADDED
Need to add Havve Hogan
(Technically a cyborg but I'll just use Starlight Brigades version HA)

ADDED
Need to add the robot from Dirty Pair.
Thanks Coela!

ADDED
Need to add the robot from Dirty Pair.
Thanks Coela!

ADDED
That one beautiful opera robot from Nier Automata.
And maybe some other robots from that game, like the philosophical one that won't shut up. You know the one future me.

BOTH ADDED
That one beautiful opera robot from Nier Automata.
And maybe some other robots from that game, like the philosophical one that won't shut up. You know the one future me.

BOTH ADDED
One day I’ll update the list proper but for now I gotta note down Bubs from Space Sweepers. We stan a robot in big shirts. I love her

ADDED
One day I’ll update the list proper but for now I gotta note down Bubs from Space Sweepers. We stan a robot in big shirts. I love her

ADDED
K9 from Doctor Who!! He’a the very best robotic dog <3

(Even if you don’t watch doctor who, I’d recommend watching some YouTube clips with K9 seriously he’s awesome)
K9 from Doctor Who!! He’a the very best robotic dog <3

(Even if you don’t watch doctor who, I’d recommend watching some YouTube clips with K9 seriously he’s awesome)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
There’s also the emojibots too from an episode with Bill and the 12 doctor, and then K1 from the old who episode literally called Robot. Hmmmm. There’s a lot of androids/cyborgs too; like I’m not sure if you’d count the cyber men or Daleks as robots according to your rules. The first three examples I’ve given are def robots though.
There’s also the emojibots too from an episode with Bill and the 12 doctor, and then K1 from the old who episode literally called Robot. Hmmmm. There’s a lot of androids/cyborgs too; like I’m not sure if you’d count the cyber men or Daleks as robots according to your rules. The first three examples I’ve given are def robots though.
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 3 4 5