Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Scattered to the Winds (a Pinkerlocke)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 13[/b][/size][/size] [item=Shed Cobalt Scale] [i]Do some writing for your nuzlocke.[/i][/center] ----- [font=century gothic][size=4][color=transparent]_____[/color]The soft flicker of a waning campfire heralded the peaceful dark, the perfect time to drift off to sleep; Dolor had taken no time in heeding that advice, curled up inside the tent he’d slept in earlier-- something that felt like days ago, but it was only last night, wasn’t it? The nocturne had woken briefly but didn’t say much, falling back into a still rest once she was assured there was no threat. [color=transparent]_____[/color]Luctus, however, stayed outside by the dying light, face burrowed into the magic tome. Only a day of having it, and the thing already caused problems-- though to be fair, half of that was because she had no idea what effect these spells would have; at best, she could gleam it from diagrams- if it had any -or else she was taking a shot in the dark. It was still too early to give up on decoding the language, as she was sure it couldn’t be too hard. [color=transparent]_____[/color]At least, to decode it enough to crudely understand the intent of the spell. [color=transparent]_____[/color]Perhaps somewhere, she wondered, there was someone who knew this language; both mirrors had apparently been born- created? Formed? -with the knowledge on how to read and write, but apparently it wasn’t the knowledge of this particular language. [color=transparent]_____[/color]Which only made it more frustrating to flip through pages of text with no capability to understand any of it. [color=transparent]_____[/color]The ever-present breeze seemed to pick up speed, to which Luctus paid no mind to until a particular gust blew out the remaining flames. To that she looked up, eyes warily glancing upwards to the sky in a small spark of anxiety, one that started to creep in when the winds picked up. [color=transparent]_____[/color]With a small sigh, she closed the tome, quietly trotting inside the tent without any attempt to start the fire back up.
Day 13

Shed Cobalt Scale
Do some writing for your nuzlocke.

_____The soft flicker of a waning campfire heralded the peaceful dark, the perfect time to drift off to sleep; Dolor had taken no time in heeding that advice, curled up inside the tent he’d slept in earlier-- something that felt like days ago, but it was only last night, wasn’t it? The nocturne had woken briefly but didn’t say much, falling back into a still rest once she was assured there was no threat.
_____Luctus, however, stayed outside by the dying light, face burrowed into the magic tome. Only a day of having it, and the thing already caused problems-- though to be fair, half of that was because she had no idea what effect these spells would have; at best, she could gleam it from diagrams- if it had any -or else she was taking a shot in the dark. It was still too early to give up on decoding the language, as she was sure it couldn’t be too hard.
_____At least, to decode it enough to crudely understand the intent of the spell.

_____Perhaps somewhere, she wondered, there was someone who knew this language; both mirrors had apparently been born- created? Formed? -with the knowledge on how to read and write, but apparently it wasn’t the knowledge of this particular language.
_____Which only made it more frustrating to flip through pages of text with no capability to understand any of it.

_____The ever-present breeze seemed to pick up speed, to which Luctus paid no mind to until a particular gust blew out the remaining flames. To that she looked up, eyes warily glancing upwards to the sky in a small spark of anxiety, one that started to creep in when the winds picked up.

_____With a small sigh, she closed the tome, quietly trotting inside the tent without any attempt to start the fire back up.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 14[/b][/size][/size] [item=Ashfall Prickler] [i]10-20 coli rounds[/i] ----- ((forgot yesterday's.))
Day 14

Ashfall Prickler
10-20 coli rounds

((forgot yesterday's.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Day 15

Dwarf Truffle Spores

((coming soon.))
Day 15

Dwarf Truffle Spores

((coming soon.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Day 16

Aviar Fragment

((coming soon.))
Day 16

Aviar Fragment

((coming soon.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Day 17

Scholar
DEATH STREAK

((coming soon.))
Day 17

Scholar
DEATH STREAK

((coming soon.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 18[/b][/size][/size] [item=King of the Plains] [i]Do some writing for your nuzlocke.[/i] ----- ((coming soon.))
Day 18

King of the Plains

((coming soon.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 19[/b][/size][/size] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets] [i]Roll a d10.[/i] ----- ((coming soon.))
Day 19

Silver Filigree Gauntlets
Roll a d10.

((coming soon.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 20[/b][/size][/size] [item=Redstreak Frilled Eel] [i]30-40 coli rounds[/i] ----- ((can't wait until I have time to sit down and write for these days.))
Day 20

Redstreak Frilled Eel
30-40 coli rounds

((can't wait until I have time to sit down and write for these days.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 21[/b][/size][/size] [item=Unicorn Dust] [i]Do some writing for your nuzlocke.[/i] ----- ((I swear I'm working on these.))
Day 21

Unicorn Dust

((I swear I'm working on these.))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][size=7][b]Day 22[/b][/size][/size] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [i]Do some writing for your nuzlocke.[/i] ----- ((One at a time, I gotta tell myself...))
Day 22

Kamaitachi Blades

((One at a time, I gotta tell myself...))
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me