Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coli G1 Challenge (Spectators Welcome!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Wylin

Thanks! I actually don’t grind for them so to speak. Whenever an egg drops it counts XD. I just bounce around and have fun.
@Wylin

Thanks! I actually don’t grind for them so to speak. Whenever an egg drops it counts XD. I just bounce around and have fun.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
That's probably for the best, otherwise you'd lose motivation fast I imagine^^
That's probably for the best, otherwise you'd lose motivation fast I imagine^^
Rainsong has lore now!
Rainsong has lore now!
I have a new dragon! Woodland is now added to the collection <3
I have a new dragon! Woodland is now added to the collection <3
And the colours are once again very fitting^^
And the colours are once again very fitting^^
You've got the best luck with hatches! I don't know how you do it. Congrats, the new dragon is perfect!
You've got the best luck with hatches! I don't know how you do it. Congrats, the new dragon is perfect!
nInTqKu.png
Woah, nice! I assumed you scattered them until they fit at first, but I'm just very impressed with RNG.
Woah, nice! I assumed you scattered them until they fit at first, but I'm just very impressed with RNG.
JBEajtP.gif
This is awesome. I've been grinding in redrock cove and haven't found any eggs, but I have found 10+ chests. Chests are nice and all but I really want an egg
This is awesome. I've been grinding in redrock cove and haven't found any eggs, but I have found 10+ chests. Chests are nice and all but I really want an egg
g95jshu.gif6ny6iio.gifaHAKekS.gifKnsWCVm.gif5ut09Dm.gif
Thank you everyone!

@Quintillion Yep, I take whatever RNG gives me. Which explains how Savanna looks so good in his dress XD

@Kingkatiedid I seem to be really lucky for egg drops but keep it up and you'll get one eventually!

@Sky09 Thank you! She's such a pretty tree dragon. It almost makes me regret my Coli genes only rule.
Thank you everyone!

@Quintillion Yep, I take whatever RNG gives me. Which explains how Savanna looks so good in his dress XD

@Kingkatiedid I seem to be really lucky for egg drops but keep it up and you'll get one eventually!

@Sky09 Thank you! She's such a pretty tree dragon. It almost makes me regret my Coli genes only rule.
Scorched has his lore!!! A mystery has finally been solved.
Scorched has his lore!!! A mystery has finally been solved.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12