Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Perfect flight rep quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FireBrimstone my fire pair is ready to nest now. are you able to nest them for me or are your nests full atm? I can wait till you have a slot open ^-^
@FireBrimstone my fire pair is ready to nest now. are you able to nest them for me or are your nests full atm? I can wait till you have a slot open ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Hi, I'm super sorry for the late reply! I will have a nest open after rollover today if you'd like? I'll keep it open for ya =D
@AnimeLover9631
Hi, I'm super sorry for the late reply! I will have a nest open after rollover today if you'd like? I'll keep it open for ya =D
Thats ok @FireBrimstone want me to send them over now? If not i wont be able to send them till around 10 fr time. Im heading to bed here soon and unless work permits (i sometimes dont really get breaks) it wont be till then. IF by some chance i can get a break tomorrow ill be on briefly at or before 8 fr time
Thats ok @FireBrimstone want me to send them over now? If not i wont be able to send them till around 10 fr time. Im heading to bed here soon and unless work permits (i sometimes dont really get breaks) it wont be till then. IF by some chance i can get a break tomorrow ill be on briefly at or before 8 fr time
@AnimeLover9631
Now would be perfect! I'll pop them on a nest asap and let you know how many eggs there are =)
@AnimeLover9631
Now would be perfect! I'll pop them on a nest asap and let you know how many eggs there are =)
Thank you @FireBrimstone
Thank you @FireBrimstone
@ me if you ever need a Wind nest. Those are some beautiful scrys, and I'd love to help out.
@ me if you ever need a Wind nest. Those are some beautiful scrys, and I'd love to help out.
Spr_2c_016.pngSpr_2c_017.pngSpr_2c_018.png
@AnimeLover9631
I have a lot of fire nests and free lair space currently if you still need fire nests now or in the future?

I'm also doing a project that needs maize as a primary and secondary color so if you ever want to trade dragons to widen the gene pool when you're trying for your light primal, I'm totally down to do that.
@AnimeLover9631
I have a lot of fire nests and free lair space currently if you still need fire nests now or in the future?

I'm also doing a project that needs maize as a primary and secondary color so if you ever want to trade dragons to widen the gene pool when you're trying for your light primal, I'm totally down to do that.
ATGt8wk.png100 Hatchlings Challenge U6ccL54.png
@AnimeLover9631 Ahh, I can lend you a light nest whenever needed~ Also I'd love to be on the pinglist! c:
@AnimeLover9631 Ahh, I can lend you a light nest whenever needed~ Also I'd love to be on the pinglist! c:
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
Well if FireBrimstone backs out at anytime i may ask but i only need 1 nest (hatchlings not needed dont sell so well) and i do need my light pair so i may accept that offer ^-^ depends on how much and how close the tert is. If its in the white/black range at least ill more likely buy. @HappyVirus thank you ^-^ do you want on the pinglist tho?

@Renmei once i have a light pair ill definitely ping you for a nest ^-^ and ill put you on the pinglist as well ^-^
Well if FireBrimstone backs out at anytime i may ask but i only need 1 nest (hatchlings not needed dont sell so well) and i do need my light pair so i may accept that offer ^-^ depends on how much and how close the tert is. If its in the white/black range at least ill more likely buy. @HappyVirus thank you ^-^ do you want on the pinglist tho?

@Renmei once i have a light pair ill definitely ping you for a nest ^-^ and ill put you on the pinglist as well ^-^
@AnimeLover9631

I'm subscribed so I don't need to be pinged for updates ^^ I would like to be pinged if you're trying to get my attention specifically for a nest though since I might miss it if I'm not.

I'm currently trying to narrow my terts to Flaxen but If I do get any in the white/black range I'll let you know.
@AnimeLover9631

I'm subscribed so I don't need to be pinged for updates ^^ I would like to be pinged if you're trying to get my attention specifically for a nest though since I might miss it if I'm not.

I'm currently trying to narrow my terts to Flaxen but If I do get any in the white/black range I'll let you know.
ATGt8wk.png100 Hatchlings Challenge U6ccL54.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8