Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ancestors of Zaraphyn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nice name snag! It fits with the vista very well! [emoji=guardian star size=1] I'm hype for Galore, he sounds rad and I love NPCs. Asidoro & Aula laid 2 eggs. Afrey & Adoram laid 1 egg. Asadri & Awarga laid 2 eggs.
Nice name snag! It fits with the vista very well! I'm hype for Galore, he sounds rad and I love NPCs.

Asidoro & Aula laid 2 eggs.
Afrey & Adoram laid 1 egg.
Asadri & Awarga laid 2 eggs.
GD7On40.png
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yeah, 33554432 G1s was definitely a crazy number to shoot for

I have 4 nests open, if you still have pairs left
Yeah, 33554432 G1s was definitely a crazy number to shoot for

I have 4 nests open, if you still have pairs left
dNCLmdm.png
@Vaporeon9 It's surprising how many cheap G1s you can find, I never ran out of under 10G/kt G1s.. Time is the main thing that holds me back, you can only hatch so many nests a week/month/year.

I'll be sending you several pairs! :-D
@Vaporeon9 It's surprising how many cheap G1s you can find, I never ran out of under 10G/kt G1s.. Time is the main thing that holds me back, you can only hatch so many nests a week/month/year.

I'll be sending you several pairs! :-D
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
FYI.. changed my name again, because being an NPC is not really my thing.
FYI.. changed my name again, because being an NPC is not really my thing.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Having math issues.. How do 128 A-pairs create 65-B pairs? Answer: they don't. Should be 64 pairs. Ugh.

EDIT: ..I apparently never listed Altaria and Avaron, so I made 1 pair too many.

EDIT, again: And another pair.. lol I've added the two pairs, and removed one of my recent pairs, as Blissey and Badaku had both been bred already and their offspring as well, all the way to Espurr. Newer pairs had been bred to C, so I removed 4 A dragons > 2 B dragon offspring and a single C dragon.

As accurate as I have been in the past, I don't see how I missed it. Perhaps had I stuck to a spreadsheet I would have noticed. Between the separate posts I guess it felt through the cracks. Kinda glad I am cutting this project down... it would have been an inevitable mess.

But my nesting grounds are scary empty though. Don't like that either heh.
Having math issues.. How do 128 A-pairs create 65-B pairs? Answer: they don't. Should be 64 pairs. Ugh.

EDIT: ..I apparently never listed Altaria and Avaron, so I made 1 pair too many.

EDIT, again: And another pair.. lol I've added the two pairs, and removed one of my recent pairs, as Blissey and Badaku had both been bred already and their offspring as well, all the way to Espurr. Newer pairs had been bred to C, so I removed 4 A dragons > 2 B dragon offspring and a single C dragon.

As accurate as I have been in the past, I don't see how I missed it. Perhaps had I stuck to a spreadsheet I would have noticed. Between the separate posts I guess it felt through the cracks. Kinda glad I am cutting this project down... it would have been an inevitable mess.

But my nesting grounds are scary empty though. Don't like that either heh.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Ugh, hit a snag in the final bits.. too many boys. I was getting down to 4 F-pairs, but I don't have enough females. How friggin frustrating. What now? I can breed 2 Fs for a single G but that's it.
Ugh, hit a snag in the final bits.. too many boys. I was getting down to 4 F-pairs, but I don't have enough females. How friggin frustrating. What now? I can breed 2 Fs for a single G but that's it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Nesting the G pairs, should give me a final H couple to hatch a single I child. I will miss this madness, honestly.
Nesting the G pairs, should give me a final H couple to hatch a single I child. I will miss this madness, honestly.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB I just wanted to tell you your amazing project has inspired me to start my own attempt. I take advantage of the 5 generation rule to use as few dragons as possible. In fact I started with 32 G1s and each generation will only have 32 dragons.. hope it works! I dont rly have a thread for it, but I give credit to this project in my lair tab description.
@SCB I just wanted to tell you your amazing project has inspired me to start my own attempt. I take advantage of the 5 generation rule to use as few dragons as possible. In fact I started with 32 G1s and each generation will only have 32 dragons.. hope it works! I dont rly have a thread for it, but I give credit to this project in my lair tab description.
75YCRDb.png Qh93FkX.gifToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11