1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Aaaaah you can do it! :D
Aaaaah you can do it! :D
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
blompblomp
blompblomp
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon
Hey, would you mind if I started something like this sometime in the future? It seems really interesting and I'd like to try it out.
@Sorrendragon
Hey, would you mind if I started something like this sometime in the future? It seems really interesting and I'd like to try it out.
FBi28uv.gif
kIXKYwh.png
(screaming)
(screaming)

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@crazycritter1

No problem. Many people have started their own challenge. All i ask is that you credit three things: The straw millionaire, One red paperclip, and my challenge and banner (everything is on the first post). Give me a ping when you're done and I'll add you to the list of affiliate challenges :)

Thanks for stopping by!

@crazycritter1

No problem. Many people have started their own challenge. All i ask is that you credit three things: The straw millionaire, One red paperclip, and my challenge and banner (everything is on the first post). Give me a ping when you're done and I'll add you to the list of affiliate challenges :)

Thanks for stopping by!

x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon
Thanks so much, and good luck! :D

@crazycritter1
Pinging myself so I can come back to this!
@Sorrendragon
Thanks so much, and good luck! :D

@crazycritter1
Pinging myself so I can come back to this!
FBi28uv.gif
kIXKYwh.png
I just realized - you're 70kt from a Nature Sprite! It's one of your end goals, so would you stop and start over if you got one, or keep going?
I just realized - you're 70kt from a Nature Sprite! It's one of your end goals, so would you stop and start over if you got one, or keep going?
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz it's crazy, right ? I just started this challenge not even that long ago.

I think I'll take some time off after this. I'm not really looking to take advantage of people's kindness. I may do this challenge again, but i won't be keeping the prize. Probably raffle it off. One thing different about this challenge and One red paperclip is that for that one you can't just check the AH for your item's monetary value. People who trade with me know that they are getting the butt end of the deal, but yet they still kindly do it. That's the sort of kindness I don't want to take advantage of.

And i want some time to watch everyone else's item trading threads :D
@mayanaz it's crazy, right ? I just started this challenge not even that long ago.

I think I'll take some time off after this. I'm not really looking to take advantage of people's kindness. I may do this challenge again, but i won't be keeping the prize. Probably raffle it off. One thing different about this challenge and One red paperclip is that for that one you can't just check the AH for your item's monetary value. People who trade with me know that they are getting the butt end of the deal, but yet they still kindly do it. That's the sort of kindness I don't want to take advantage of.

And i want some time to watch everyone else's item trading threads :D
x5IhgMc.png
Sorry about the double ping. Fat fingers
Sorry about the double ping. Fat fingers
x5IhgMc.png
Bump
Bump
x5IhgMc.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18