Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Bride of Bones
1 2 3
[center][item=Banded Ironstone] Day Seven: Material [i]Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure![/i] ----- Will be updated later!
Banded Ironstone
Day Seven: Material
Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!
Will be updated later!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Amber Algae] Day Eight: Plant [i]Plants: 10-20 matches Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.[/i] ----- Done! Everyone has reached lv. 5 and survived.
Amber Algae
Day Eight: Plant
Plants: 10-20 matches
Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

Done! Everyone has reached lv. 5 and survived.
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Treasure Plant] Day Nine: Plant [i]Plants: 10-20 matches Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.[/i] ----- Done! Everyone reached lv. 6 and has survived!
Treasure Plant
Day Nine: Plant
Plants: 10-20 matches
Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

Done! Everyone reached lv. 6 and has survived!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] Day Ten: Trinket [i]Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.[/i] ----- Will be updated with art later!
Glittering Bluesilver Torc
Day Ten: Trinket
Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.
Will be updated with art later!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Bonewood Log] Day Eleven: Material [i]Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure![/i] ----- Will be updated later!
Bonewood Log
Day Eleven: Material
Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!
Will be updated later!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Golden Collar] Day Twelve: Trinket [i]Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.[/i] ----- Will be updated with art later!
Golden Collar
Day Twelve: Trinket
Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.
Will be updated with art later!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Hooded Hen] Day Thirteen: Meat [i]Meat: 40-50 matches Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above. [/i] ----- Done! Everyone is lv. 7 and survived!
Hooded Hen
Day Thirteen: Meat
Meat: 40-50 matches

Done! Everyone is lv. 7 and survived!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Clown Charger Fin] Day Fourteen: Material [i]Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure! [/i] ----- Will be updated with writing later!
Clown Charger Fin
Day Fourteen: Material

Will be updated with writing later!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Ambush] Day Fifteen: Battle Battle items: Uh-oh!!! [i]Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = Nothing happens HEADS: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/j2nkNTYT/Screenshot-46.png[/img] DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones. Hardmode rules:Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon! [/i] ----- DONE everyone survived!
Ambush
Day Fifteen: Battle
Battle items: Uh-oh!!!

Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens
HEADS:
Screenshot-46.png

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

Hardmode rules:Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon!

DONE everyone survived!
ir82bPv.png
[center][item=Dusk Rogue Footpads] Day Sixteen: Apparel [i]Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy.[/i] ------ I'm breeding dragons this round! Since Ramati and Shakira are now married I figured they could go ahead and have kiddos! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/h4V1xJ4C/download-9.png[/img]
Dusk Rogue Footpads
Day Sixteen: Apparel
Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy.
I'm breeding dragons this round!
Since Ramati and Shakira are now married I figured they could go ahead and have kiddos!

download-9.png
ir82bPv.png
1 2 3