Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wyrmwounded!: A casual Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1717:[/u][/b] [item=Devilsnap] [b]Devilsnap[/b][/center] Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle again, and earned quite a tidy sum of XP. Not very glamorous, but it's a living, right? ;)
@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane
Day 1717:

Devilsnap
Devilsnap

Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle again, and earned quite a tidy sum of XP. Not very glamorous, but it's a living, right? ;)
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1718:[/u][/b] [item=Bicolor Petunia] [b]Bicolor Petunia[/b][/center] Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito ventured into Rainsong Jungle once more, and came back with more XP and a haul of loot. ...Well, not so much the loot, unless you count a bunch of random food and materials, but still. :P
@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane
Day 1718:

Bicolor Petunia
Bicolor Petunia

Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito ventured into Rainsong Jungle once more, and came back with more XP and a haul of loot. ...Well, not so much the loot, unless you count a bunch of random food and materials, but still. :P
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1719:[/u][/b] [item=Golden Cushionfish] [b]Golden Cushionfish[/b][/center] Coli day! Planetary, Force and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle yet again, and emerged triumphant with more XP under their belts. [s]...Are any of them actually wearing belts? It's hard to tell with all the layers of apparel :P[/s]
Day 1719:

Golden Cushionfish
Golden Cushionfish

Coli day! Planetary, Force and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle yet again, and emerged triumphant with more XP under their belts. ...Are any of them actually wearing belts? It's hard to tell with all the layers of apparel :P
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1720:[/u][/b] [item=Seashore Digger] [b]Seashore Digger[/b][/center] Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle again, and Chito made it to Level 12. Yay!
Day 1720:

Seashore Digger
Seashore Digger

Coli day! Planetary, Force, and Chito fought in Rainsong Jungle again, and Chito made it to Level 12. Yay!
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1721:[/u][/b] [item=Toridae Mythology] [b]Toridae Mythology[/b][/center] Wardrobe refreshment day! Force opted to update her outfit this time: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74694811][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/1128778105234919444/74694811_350.png[/img][/url] [s]not sure why she's going to LuminaxCon and I'm afraid to ask[/s]
Day 1721:

Toridae Mythology
Toridae Mythology

Wardrobe refreshment day! Force opted to update her outfit this time:

74694811_350.png

not sure why she's going to LuminaxCon and I'm afraid to ask
[size=1]@Tynethyne @softbun @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @StrudleNugget @lostmizu @CuddlyHippo @velvetpaws @karmapolice @demitri @CobaltMoon @Rosesinger @Dachshund59 @Gadgetrocks @ShiftingFoxx @icetail0912 @Severynn @Lyasa @DragonPanther888 @JokersWild233 @Joydom @Catcat7077 @Alurayune @Drachenschwinge @Tiffkaboo @DawnSky101 @Jaspernoir @Wufflesnuff @RandomNix @Stolen @VeniVidiVici @Azureus @Hifriend @TheWildThings @foureclipse @girlofSornieth @Gethsemane[/size] [center][b][u]Day 1722:[/u][/b] [item=Micro Goat] [b]Micro Goat[/b][/center] ...OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS. WE MADE IT. PLANETARY IS NOW LEVEL 25!!! To celebrate, he got a full set of battlestones, including an Eliminate: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/1129255579991429160/image.png[/img] ...and he'll be hanging out in my lair as a perma from now on, because he's more than earned a break. :P As for this challenge, now that it's reached a satisfying goal, I'm going to end things here. I know it's already been "ended" for a while in terms of narrative, which I'm sure has been disappointing for those of you who came here for the story, but due to various factors my creative juices have needed to be focused elsewhere lately. However! If you're interested in following my further adventures, I'm planning to move to Wind next week (I'd do it now, but gotta get those last couple days of sweet sweet dominance perks, amirite [s]also this is totally not an excuse to make "Wind's howling" jokes all the time because I'm a total Witcher nerd, nope, not a bit of it ;)[/s]), and will probably be rebooting/revamping this challenge with some rule tweaks, if only for my own amusement. So interest check: let me know if you'd like to be pinged for that if/when it happens, and I'll see what I can do! Finally, it's been so awesome and such an honor to see everyone's interest in this quirky little project! I wish you all the best, and hope your Flight Rising journeys continue to bring you delight. See you around! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Day 1722:

Micro Goat
Micro Goat

...OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS. WE MADE IT. PLANETARY IS NOW LEVEL 25!!!

To celebrate, he got a full set of battlestones, including an Eliminate:

image.png

...and he'll be hanging out in my lair as a perma from now on, because he's more than earned a break. :P

As for this challenge, now that it's reached a satisfying goal, I'm going to end things here. I know it's already been "ended" for a while in terms of narrative, which I'm sure has been disappointing for those of you who came here for the story, but due to various factors my creative juices have needed to be focused elsewhere lately.

However! If you're interested in following my further adventures, I'm planning to move to Wind next week (I'd do it now, but gotta get those last couple days of sweet sweet dominance perks, amirite also this is totally not an excuse to make "Wind's howling" jokes all the time because I'm a total Witcher nerd, nope, not a bit of it ;)), and will probably be rebooting/revamping this challenge with some rule tweaks, if only for my own amusement. So interest check: let me know if you'd like to be pinged for that if/when it happens, and I'll see what I can do!

Finally, it's been so awesome and such an honor to see everyone's interest in this quirky little project! I wish you all the best, and hope your Flight Rising journeys continue to bring you delight. See you around!
Go Planetary! And what an amazing achievement :D
I'd definitely like to be pinged for your next challenge.
Go Planetary! And what an amazing achievement :D
I'd definitely like to be pinged for your next challenge.
zy4K9.gif owN2b.gif sfFup.gifWfbPp.gif
Congrats!! What a long road but what an awesome accomplishment. I would love a Ping if you go further
Congrats!! What a long road but what an awesome accomplishment. I would love a Ping if you go further
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Congrats, I've been lurking for a while, but it's very impressive you continued this challenge for so long. I'd love a ping for if/when you do your next challenge!
Congrats, I've been lurking for a while, but it's very impressive you continued this challenge for so long. I'd love a ping for if/when you do your next challenge!
56762_s.gif
congratulations! i might not've been on the pinglist, but i enjoyed popping in once in a while to see how your locke was doing whenever i saw it on the forums it's a very impressive feat to have stayed on one pinkerlocke for 1722 days. it's a little bittersweet to know that i won't be seeing this thread pop up on the front page of the quests & challenges forum anymore, but i'm happy to hear that you'll be starting up a new locke soon enough! i don't want to be put on the pinglist for it, but just know that i will be lurking that thread once you come around to making it [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
congratulations! i might not've been on the pinglist, but i enjoyed popping in once in a while to see how your locke was doing whenever i saw it on the forums

it's a very impressive feat to have stayed on one pinkerlocke for 1722 days. it's a little bittersweet to know that i won't be seeing this thread pop up on the front page of the quests & challenges forum anymore, but i'm happy to hear that you'll be starting up a new locke soon enough!

i don't want to be put on the pinglist for it, but just know that i will be lurking that thread once you come around to making it
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323